progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Watchinu69
Experienced

Re: progress story

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:52 am

Hey Breaker- despite nothing on the Cuck front happening how about a general update- many would love to hear how Mrs Breakers sexual appetite has evolved... 💃

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:50 am

Breaker, how are things progressing? It's been a few weeks now and several of us are wondering about you and Mrs. B.

If I were to guess I would suspect (1) the two of you have been exceptionally busy outside a sexual relationship and (2) you feel there's nothing significant to report. We all understand, and at the same time yearn for an update... if nothing more than how You are doing and how you're coping.

Did she ever open up and tell you about her last experience, and have there been any since?

Let us know you're OK, buddy....

gandhhotspot

Unread post by gandhhotspot » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:52 pm

your journey is much like many cucks share. I have listened to the replies I got from people here, especially those who understand that cuckolding is only about the wife's desires. She has to be the full focus. All you can do is tell her what you crave. If it connects to her desires then she will naturally take over.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:31 pm

Hi Breaker, it would be great to have an update, even if it is all vanilla. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:20 am

Well I haven't posted in awhile because nothing has gone on, like at all, the topic was seemingly dropped again and she never brought it back up and I decided I wasn't going to bring it up because it's just better when she is the one who brings it up, so I decided to just be patient and wait. Well, given nothing was going on for a long time, little things started happening that I took notice to and I decided to jot those little things down in hopes that she'd bring the topic back up and start playing again. I didn't post each time these little things popped up because I probably could have gone on weeks with a sentence or two and nothing to come of it, so I just sort of compiled them over time. I apologize in advance for the long post, but these are the things I took notice to that sorta made me hope she'd bring the topic back up and start playing again...…I started jotting this all down weeks ago, so that is sort of the timeline of it.

Well nothing much to update, at least not yet, but I have some hope. So nothing has happened and she hasn't mentioned anything since that one night, but I've found that Dylan is probably coming back to town in a couple weeks. And I cant help but notice a bit of some changes in her behavior. For one, she went and got her hair done again, and I paid very close attention to the time she was gone and I laughed to myself seeing the entire appointment including driving there and back was like 2.5 hours as opposed to the 5 something hour time her previous hair appointment, the time she was still seeing Dylan. She's also been shopping for clothes a bit more frequently as opposed to the past couple months (coincidentally the time Dylan has been away). Things have been very vanilla between us, and also have been pretty few and far between. As the time is seemingly getting closer to him coming back she seems to be a little more better moods and extremely sweet and nice toward me. Which makes me wonder and hope is she going to bring this all back up again? The only thing I haven't noticed is her increasing of texting him. The last time I noticed how much they were texting, but so far with him soon to return she hasn't been all over her phone and no signs of any sort of texting between them. We will see if this develops into anything, but there is a part of me that is hopeful she'll bring it back up as it coincidentally correlates with Dylan returning.

To add to shopping for clothes and trying on outfits again, I've noticed some new tops she's bought, but has not showed me. Since I haven't seen them on her I don't know how they fit, but they are like a shiny velvet top, very eye catching and made me think 'why'd she buy such a nice eye catching top?' there are two of them. We have been extremely busy lately and our evenings are full, we haven't gone on a date in awhile and nothing on her schedule is coming up where she needs to dress up for anything, so I found it interesting she's bought and stored away these two very eye catching tops, that are certainly clothing for going out.

So as I had previously said one sign I haven't seen is her texting, or late night texts. However, she recently downloaded the Snapchat app, and at least at first that was downloaded for what I thought was a one time use as she wanted to see something on the app. But I've noticed she's kept the app and hasn't deleted it. Usually when she just downloads an app to try something out she deletes it a day or two later so it doesn't clog up space, but it's been a few weeks now and she still has it. I really don't know much about all the social media apps out there, but just doing a tad bit of looking online I see Snapchat is a go to app for those seeing other people. Now really I haven't seen her use it or be on it, until the other night when we actually had an evening together and we went to a get together and she dressed up a little. Anyways, while driving I noticed her taking selfies, but for a moment I thought maybe she was just using the camera on her phone as a mirror to make sure her make up was still good, so I kept glancing and noticed she was clicking the camera button to take a photo. My mind instantly raced back to that time months ago, when she was really conversing with Dylan, where she was taking selfies in the car. I tried to get a good look at the camera screen to see if she was taking the photo with her phone camera or if it was a photo through Snapchat, but I couldn't tell and I later looked online and you cant tell the difference between the Snapchat camera and the phone camera. So short of me looking at her photos on her phone to see if the selfies are saved, I don't know if she took the pictures in Snapchat and sent it to, who knows? But her behavior is slowly reverting back to what she was like when she was seeing him, and that makes things very exciting.

She's also slowly started to bring up some cuckold teasing. Not much, but a little. Like the other day something was brought up that she said to me, "You'd LOVE for me to not wear my wedding ring out." I told her that would be hot, and although I waited for a response she sort of just left it at that. I've also noticed she's somehow snuck in time to use her toy, and it doesn't look like just her vibrator, it looks like she's used her dildo. But I have no idea how she's found the time to sneak that in or when she's used it, it's actually quiet intriguing and I am a bit amazed that she's found time to use it since our evenings have been very busy and when we are together at our place in the evenings we are together. Which again is exciting because I am fully there for her use if she wanted, but she chose to somehow and secretively use her toys.

She hasn't brought Dylan up or mentioned anything about any upcoming dates. I haven't brought it up either because I think it would be way hotter and more enjoyable for her to bring it up, but I have this feeling in the coming days or weeks she will tell me she is going out. Signs just keep popping up that makes me think she could be trying this again and be trying this again with him.

As I keep waiting for her to bring this all up, I really do feel any moment she could send me a text or tell me she's "going out". Last night for some reason I was awake until 11:45 and she was asleep. Her phone got a message, and even though I was tempted to take a peak of who in the world would send her a message so late, I didn't look. Maybe because it was rather exciting to wonder who'd text her so late and if I looked and found it to be a friend it would dash the excitement of wonder. Although I really don't know any of her friends that would have been up that late and would have messaged her. A few nights later she got another really late night text again.

Anyways, I continue to wait.

Ok....So given those little things that added up over the last month or so, the one thing that kept me excited was the timeline of Dylan returning. It really felt over the last couple weeks she'd tell me anytime that she had a date lined up, and my guess was with him. With her slow change in behavior and little preparations, it just coincidentally lined up with around the time he was supposed to come back.

Then came yesterday, it was just a normal day as we were both at work when I got a text from her. I didn't expect to read what I read, but after all I did have a feeling it was coming. It read, "So can I go out sometime next week?" Now I had been expecting this type of text for awhile now, I had read it in my mind for months, I knew exactly the type of replies I was going to make. I texted back, "Yeah that would be fine." Now inside I knew what she meant, I had been expecting it, it just felt like it was coming and all awhile lined up with him returning. But I wanted to play dumb or play cool with my response. I figured she'd be vague like that in telling me, so my follow up text after saying she could go out, was going to ask with who? But reply in a way I had no expectations that it would be with a guy, but maybe a girlfriend. But before I could text that clever and long time awaiting response she texted back, "Ok.....(insert fleur-de-lis emoji)" I became flushed. I mean I knew this whole thing was coming, I knew by the surprise from reading her first text what it really meant, but I figured I'd have to be the one to bring it up and figure it out. For those that don't know, we came up with using the fleur-de-lis symbol as a symbol meaning and referring to cuckolding.

I texted back, "Really!?!" which she cutely replied, "Haha yes" I couldn't contain my excitement in my responses, I was joyous and told her, "Wow! Ok! Then definitely any night next week works!" I followed that up with asking who, although I fully knew the answer. She replied with, "Haha umm...Dylan" My phone screen fell out of focus as I just stared at that text. Big range of emotions that ultimately fell to excitement. She sent another text that read, "That's all you need to know for now..." I just replied, "Haha ok!" I chuckled to myself as I saw this coming from weeks away, but it was great to actually see it happen. It also added to just how real their first go around was.

Anyways the day went on and last night we had a great evening together, nothing was mentioned, I didn't pester her about it anymore. Although it wasn't like she was trying to hide it, I caught her trying on a couple outfit options. Jeans with heels where one pair of heels was purple and very eye catching.

I am rather excited for next week. Not sure which night it is going to be yet, but I haven't stopped smiling inside at how I saw this coming for almost a month. Plus for her to bring it up on her own, and to bring it up in around the time I thought she'd bring it up just adds to it. Really that she brought this all up on her own is what is super exciting. I have been quiet on the entire topic since the last time she brought it up, and really it's so much better when it is her that brings it up. It's just exciting that this seems to be the beginning of their second go around and hopefully I do better this go around.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:46 am

Glad to see you climbing back in the saddle. Hold on tight. It may be a bumpy ride.

echoplex
Virgin

Unread post by echoplex » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:26 pm

Great news! Does she ever record her sessions with Dylan? Even if she is not ready to share them with you yet, she should definitely record them for when she is ready to share!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:28 pm

That is great news, Breaker.
HW husbands have to learn to exercise a whole new level of patience, and it looks like your patience is paying-off!

Keep us posted, please. ;)

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:25 pm

Awesome update Breaker!! I’m looking forward to reading your upcoming updates too! Has there been any more talk about her going on a girls trip or night out? Maybe you need to take her to Vegas again and not get too drunk!

Calendar1435
Virgin

Unread post by Calendar1435 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:32 pm

Thanks for the update Breaker, good to hear you guys are well. I'm still hoping Mrs Breaker fills you in on her 2 lovers sometime :)

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:09 am

Breaker, thanks for the update. We've all been curious and when you hadn't written.... Don't worry about updates even though nothing significant appears on the horizon. We're all cheering for you and want to stay up on things, even if it's just a 'status quo' report.

It could be she's slacked off the last month or two because she's nervous and unsure about initiating something with someone. She's married rather than single, so choosing what for her is the right guy might not be as simple as we perceive it. She could also be selective in wanting the 'right guy,' not just someone with a cock and no conscious.

Oh, regarding her ring. Tell her either way is OK with you. While no ring signals availability, if someone see's the ring and initiates contact, it gives her the opportunity to let them know she's, "Married, but available," if you know what I mean. Lot's of guys out there want to tap what's otherwise not theirs.

Is Dylan moving back, or coming back for a visit? That could also be a factor. She could be looking for someone she trusts and is comfortable with, not just a stiff prick if you know what I mean. Do you think she's a "One man woman?" You've said things have been 'vanilla, and not much of that' since her last tryst. Do you think she might feel uneasy about more than one man at a time? If Dylan is coming back for a month or two and then leaving again, tell her it's OK if she's exclusive with him until he leaves again.

She might be teetering on the edge right now and if her experiences with Dylan this time go well, it might provide the impetus for her to widen her horizons.

One other thing... find some way to let her know how much her 'tease and deny' antics excite you. After all, the best sex organ we have is our imaginations.

husband1110
Experienced

Unread post by husband1110 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:09 am

Thanks for the update. Anxiously awaiting details on your wife’s upcoming night out with Dylan. Things seem to be progressing nicely. Hopefully she will share everything with you afterwards. Enjoy 😉

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:34 am

Congratulations for the reemergence of your wife's sexy cuckoldress side. And for being so atuned to her subtle behaviors. Such an attentive husband.

Proud of you for being cool and letting it play out without making it too much about your excitement. But be sure you show her extra affection now that it's been revealed. Kiss her neck from behind in the kitchen or in bed. You don't have to call attention to the cause of excitement to show her it makes you want her even more. And it will give her confidence, validation, and some fuel for playing that role of desired tease that she loves to torture you with...

Looking forward to hearing how it goes over the next week!

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:40 am

Breaker445 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:20 am
Things have been very vanilla between us, and also have been pretty few and far between.
Be very careful with this, Breaker. You want to be sure some kind of sexual connection remains. Within the context of a cuckold lifestyle, what "sexual connection" means varies dramatically. It's an important part of remaining connected to Mrs. Breaker.

Also be careful Mrs. Breaker understands you are okay with her going out without a wedding ring on, but, that it is essentially a game, not indifference on your part. You are communicating your desire for intimacy, affirming your desires for her while giving her some "play" space for her sexual freedom.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:13 pm

Hey Breaker,How

I believe you said or mention way earlier that she does not or will not give you oral sex or a blow job. Do you think she is give blow jobs to Dylan or will do that for him but not you? Most guys expect this when dating or hooking-up. Maybe she has for him already. Maybe something to find out in the early future.

That would be HOT! How would you feel?

Thanks for the update!!!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:19 pm

Breaker's wife said she doesn't 'do that', meaning fellatio, but after seeing Dylan twice, she finished Breaker off, most unusually, in her mouth.

By the sound of it, she has not been too keen to suck Breaker's cock, but seems to like Dylan's well enough to do it for him, and maybe get a bit of a taste for it. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:46 am

Thanks everyone for the replies and tips and suggestions!

echoplex - I don't think she's jotted down anything from her adventures. That would be exciting and hot to hear, but my guess is when and if she is ever ready to share them she will remember them well to be able to share.

tryn - No word on another girls night out.

FFDriver - I think you are right about the right guy, and I think that is why Dylan works for her so well, they've known each other a long time, she's known him before she even met me. My understanding is he is moving back, and will be here at least for the Summer, but maybe a little longer.

ddriver - I agree that would be hot, and my guess is BallSpanking is right she'd do it for him.

I'll try to post more later about things, but for now the date is set for Wednesday night! So hopefully things continue to progress!

billy12345
Virgin

Unread post by billy12345 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:19 am

What kind of work is Dylan in that requires him to leave town for multiple weeks/months?

Also the other guy she fucked goes to the same gym right? Does she ever run into him at all?

joel68
$2 Ho

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:14 am

Yeah, Billy. That would be interesting to know. Also why she suddenly stopped after the second guy. Maybe we will find out.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:05 am

billy - the other guy does work out at her gym, but I haven't heard anything about him since that one night. She hasn't spoken about him either, so I don't know what happened there.

So we had a pretty fun weekend. We finally had a chance to go on a date night ourselves and we went out to eat dinner. After dinner we were walking around and stumbled upon a lingerie shop which my wife saw and made the comment that she wanted to go in and check for something. Of course my excitement was at a high level, but I contained myself and casually said it was fine that we went in. I was thinking with great excitement if she was looking for something for her upcoming date. But shortly after we got through the doors she told me what she was looking for and it didn't have anything to do with her date. But as she browsed and did not find what she was looking for and we were about to leave I decided, maybe she is waiting for me to bring this up? So I asked her if there was anything she wanted or needed for her date. I was expecting her to laugh at my suggestion and think I was crazy and tell me no and we were leaving. But instead she paused and her face began to glow as I could tell she was thinking. She started to grin a bit as her eyes started looking around the store like she was trying to find the area she needed to walk to. "Hmmm" She said as she started to walk. I couldn't believe it, but I tried my best to take in the moment watching her browse lingerie after lingerie all awhile knowing, 'holy crap this is for someone else'. It was incredibly hot and exciting yet all very surreal because I couldn't believe what was happening and I was ecstatic she was letting me be apart of it. She took her time carefully looking and pondering before she said with a little disappointment in her voice that there was nothing there she liked. I told her that was fine and we ended up leaving. Of course I wish she would have got something, but I wasn't upset about it because it was hot just to watch her shop and knowing what it was for.

We walked around a bit more to other stores and she gave me this sweet smile and asked if I was upset because she didn't find anything at the lingerie store. I laughed and told her not at all, but admitted to her that it was really hot watching her shop. She kept her smile and told me, "I know." She followed that up by telling me there just wasn't anything she saw that she liked. After we got done shopping we got back to our car and by this time I figured our night was done and we were going to head back to our place. But she suggested stopping by one more store. I didn't mind and said ok. Then came a comment from her that I didn't expect, she said, "If you behave yourself you can come in too." I gave her a confused look and she easily saw my confusion. She gave me this hot look and told me she was going to look for lingerie there. My eyes widened and I gave an excited "Oh!" response. She laughed and said, "As long as you behave". I promised her I would. We got to the store and she went to the lingerie section. Wow was it once again exciting. I'll say the excitement of watching her look for something and knowing what that something was for was overshadowed more by the excitement that she was letting me be apart of this shopping experience. After some careful browsing she finally found some things she wanted and made me think to myself, 'lucky guy'.

We got back to our place and just had a fun night together. Nothing else was said about her date and nothing said about the little shopping trip. After the two stores the rest of the night was just focused on us. And as cheesy as it may sound, as I think about that night and as I type this, it was almost like a light bulb has went on for me, that date night for us may be how she wants this whole lifestyle to be for us. Most of the day and night is about us, but little portions of cuckolding is brought in, but once it's brought in, we move back to focused on us. I think I impressed her too by being able to turn that portion on and off, that I didn't keep bringing it up and I didn't make the moment awkward for her. I know I've mentioned this before, but I introduced this fantasy long ago and slowly somehow someway she has turned this into something that works for her and is doing it how she wants to do it and I am amazed. Like I have completely under estimated how dominant she could actually be.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:12 pm

Great to hear it’s back on! Help her pick out a revealing outfit for the date and take her to bed right when she gets home.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:54 am

WHOA, Breaker, it sounds like 'fun times ahead,' for both of you. A few things seem to crop up in reading between the lines, so I'll spell them out. She's reluctant to talk about her dates, other than 'her going out on dates,' albeit few and far-between. Sex between the two of you has been 'Vanilla, and not much of that,' and you've underestimated her dominance. One other thing - you've not mentioned your fetish for her feet in some time.

Maybe it's time for a 'marathon foot massage,' and a confession. Try the tactic of telling her how much you get off with this becoming a head trip for you. Tell her you would like a few changes in the program. Give her an unconditional Hall Pass and tell her you only want to know when she's going out so you won't worry about her. Everything she does while she's out - it's up to her to say as little or as much as she wants. Let her know how much you get off on her dominance, how your imagination goes into overdrive and she should 'crank up the amperage' and really press your buttons. Finally, convince her that she's in the driver's seat with regard to HER sexuality, and you're most excited when you're giving her everything she wants while she denies you what you want. If you knew Dylan would only be in town for a few weeks or months, offer to let her be exclusive until he leaves again.

What would excite her the most? For instance, she returns from a date and you meet her in the living room. A series of wet, sloppy kisses follow while she leads you to the bedroom. There, either she undresses you, or orders you to undress. When you're standing there, 'flagpole at full mast,' she turns you around and ties your hands behind your back - all the while telling you not to expect anything from her. She positions you on the bed and reaches for the top button of her blouse, stops, and goes in the closet for something. Mrs. Breaker returns, slips a blindfold over your eyes and says, "The thing you want most is my sex, and that's what you don't get for a while... if ever again. Oh, and that includes seeing me naked. From now on, I take what I want and you get however little I want to give you. Tell me that's what you want the most, or the game is over."

The thing with most women, you have to plant 'your ideas and desires' into her head as 'HER ideas and desires.' When she goes out and gets her rocks off, and then comes home to give you a marathon tease and denial session... it's nirvana. Maybe she sits on your face or positions herself for a good cleaning afterward, and then cuddles with you and denies you the pleasure of her breasts or crotch while she drifts off to sleep....

Keep us in the loop, it sounds like the 'second inning' might far exceed your expectations....

BreedEmYoung
Virgin

Unread post by BreedEmYoung » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:16 am

I have loved you story thus far, Breaker.

In a way, I am sad that she is not to a point where she can share all the delicious details we like as they cuck us.

Does she enjoy the idea of totally rocking someones world and then being the center of their worship, worries, and delicious sexual tension? I hope she knows that a flick of detail really rocks our world. The more flicks, the more earthshaking to us mere males.

Maybe you can be more aggressive on what you would like to experience with her. When you asked her to cuck you, she explicitly said she would fuck someone and make you watch. While I would not hold her to her promise immediately, I would bring it up...and supplicate...that there are "things" that might help support you in doing this...like:

"Sweetie, can I be next to fill your honey pot?" You will either score, or be deliciously denied. Either way, it becomes explicit.

"If I saw a hickey on your breast, I don't think I could stop thinking about or deliciously worrying about you."
"If you called me and made me listen to you live while you were "with" him, I don't think any experience in my life would compare".
...or "if you audio recorded it, and played it back to me in person, you could see what affect this all has on me."
What about pics of her and him together...even just faces. T'would drive me fucking nuts if I were you.

Just my 2 cents.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:25 am

I would say you are doing a great job on your own finding what works for you without any unsolicited advice!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:10 am

Thanks for the replies. Yes I do wish there was more details from her, but that is part of the underestimating just how dominant she actually is. This entire time this has been my fantasy that I shared with her years and years ago, at first she role played a bit and played a long, but never made it a reality. Over the years though, and especially as she has taken this into reality she has molded and changed it and how it works to be for her, not for me. It is hard to explain how she has taken complete control of this thing and how really that makes me feel, but it is a really submissive feeling and it wasn't until recently that I got a chance to look back at it and realize how she has taken over. Maybe it's the patience I had and waiting for her to bring up the whole thing again. Maybe it's just her being able to manipulate this into how she wants it that is just hot.

She hasn't shown me any outfits she may wear, other than the two I got a glimpse of the other day, but knowing her, she changes her ideas on outfits a million times, so probably what I saw the other day wont be the one(s) she chooses. I am hoping since it's tomorrow maybe she sends me a text today saying she's stopping by somewhere after work to do some outfit shopping. But if not, I imagine she will be trying on outfits tonight and I am hoping to be able to catch a glimpse.

She actually made a comment yesterday after a long day of work that she couldn't wait for the next two days of work to be over and that it's going to feel like forever. Well that lines up with leading up to her date tomorrow night. She didn't say it in any way to be teasing or get me excited, it was delivered in an exhausting tone and I was more of like a soundboard to her long day than a tease. But of course I smiled at the comment because she was basically saying right to me she couldn't wait for Wednesday night.

So we will see what the time brings between now and tomorrow night.