Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:25 pm

Hi everyone, as you’ve probably guessed, it’s been a very eventful year for our family. I was re-reading some of the comments to our story and realized that it’s been just over two years since I started since I started this thread…amazing. Thankfully I wrote some digital notes over this time, as well as reviewing lots of video and letting the others remind me of details of some of the events which I’d forgotten, haha.

So, before I get into some of the big events of this past year, just wanted to let you know that C. gifted S. & I a ridiculously beautiful, healthy, happy baby girl last month…and sorry to burst the fantasy of some of you, but they’re “99% sure that it’s P.’s kid.” She has lighter hair than her mother, which is a big sign, but they’re not going to do any genetic testing…they’ve decided it’s not important, and I can understand that.

S. and I are pretty happy, of course, with our first grandkid. The pregnancy was relatively straightforward (save for fairly severe morning sickness initially), but they’re still fairly certain they’d like to give the little one a sibling within the next couple of years. C. is now on mat leave for the next year, although S. and I are happy to babysit any time they need us, of course. For now (since early fall), P. is again safely locked up in his cage (back to weekly handjobs, with a twist).

As an aside, they certainly didn’t completely adhere to the bareback rules, all the time, however…one instance in particular was when I had to deliver S. to their house for a fuck date last May, and I was allowed to watch my wife yet again get drunk on M.’s huge cock. P. was also fucking C. side by side with M. and my wife, except that P. popped off after only a couple of minutes of eager pumping, while M. pounded S. for 20 minutes straight, giving her a couple of nerve-shattering orgasms as he does before he grunted and pumped his own seed into my wife.

P. looked at his wife a little sheepishly after he pulled out of her, enduring a little light-hearted teasing from her (his premature ejaculation was apparently getting quicker and quicker over time when he was able to penetrate bare), while she laid back on the bed and masturbated slowly she watched her mother getting railed. P. and I watched from the floor as we stroked our cocks.

After cumming in my wife for the first time of the night, M. looked over at C. and asked her if she needed his cock since her own husband couldn’t make her cum, and she nodded eagerly. He asked again, reminding her and P. that he didn’t use condoms despite her fertile time, but that since P. had already cum in her, he still had a fighting chance to breed her instead of M.

C. looked over at P. and asked him how he felt, but before he could answer, she got on her hands and knees and told M. that P. was already rock-hard again from the conversation. She looked squarely at her husband and told M. to fuck her and see if his cum could “overpower” P.’s.

I remember P.’s expression, white-faced, slack-jawed but still stroking himself without saying a word as he watched M. line his massive prick to the entrance of C.’s cunt. M. told my wife to go over and suck his cock as “compensation for breeding his wife,” which she did without question.

She did also take my cock in her free hand and stroked me too while she sucked off my son-in-law.

M. proceeded to pound C. for probably 45 minutes in a couple of different positions (he can last longer after he cums the first time) into several massive orgasms before he started to yell at her, “forcing” her to tell him to cum in her, breed her, who’s baby she really wanted, etc. He was fucking her reverse cowgirl probably so as to give P. a good look, when C. finally screamed at M. to “put your baby in me.” He finally pulled out halfway, giving all of us a good look at the bottom of his huge cock pulsing, with streams of cum bubbling out from around his shaft. After he was finished, C. let herself settle back down on him fully, moving her hips around on his cock as they kissed passionately.

P. had already popped off again in my wife’s mouth, and I couldn’t help cumming all over the floor either from the scene and my wife’s expert hands.

This was the only instance I personally saw of them living dangerously, but in any case, C. didn’t get pregnant by either man that time.

My last birthday, M. & E.’s stag party/wedding and other updates coming next. :-)

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:46 pm

How lovely to hear from you again! We have missed you.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:05 pm

Well, it's great to hear from you again and I hope you'll continue. Excuse, if I'm still astonished that P. is satisfied with a weekly handjob. And excuse my prying about C's and P's sex-life. In general, was P. never able to give C. an orgasms during penetrative-sex with her?

And to the event you described above, you said it took place in May last year, and when you say C has given birth last months, it has then been 9 months since last May. I just saying.
What about the living arrangements are they all staying in the same house? If so, I wonder a how much alone time do have C. and P. actually? Maybe I'm completely wrong, but I have the impression that P get the short end of the deal here. I can understand that you and your wife don't want to intervene in their affairs and marriage, and as long as this "arrangement" works for them that just fine. But from your impression has P., at least, the opportunity the end this arrangement at any point and to reclaim C. and to end her affair with M., or would cause this, in your opinion. a fundamental crisis in C.'s and P.'s marriage??

Again, please excuse my curiousity and my many questions. I know you probably haven't the answer to all of them. I'm just happy to hear from you again. Your thread is maybe a little controversial, but certainly one of the hottest and most exciting ones on this forum.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:28 pm

Glad to read of your lives again. It is very erotic to say the least. Looking forward to hearing the rest of your years story about your very amazing family.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:31 pm

wannabecUKold wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:45 pm
Jerzeycuckhub wrote:
michey wrote:
Wisher wrote:

I still can't figure out the alphabet ... S is the Mother?

I might rather the twin sister be the center of attention, dressed in bridal white.
It would be easier to understand if they had full names, even if they were fake names just for the context of your story, as it is i find it very confusing and have to go back to work out "who is screwing who" :lol: literally, it is a great continuing story though and i love hearing it.

You are exactly right. If the mother's real name is Mary, call her Bertha, just put out a name as opposed to an initial so we all know who's who.
So short version:

FamilyCuckold is married to Sally.

They have twin daughters Emily and Carly.
Emily is engaged to Max. Max has fucked Emily, her sister Carly and her mum Sally. He has the big swinging dick.

Carly is married to Pete, who was until recently denied sex.

J is Max's friend Jackhammer, who has fucked Sally.

We expect that at Max's stag party Sally and Carly are going to be the dessert course.
Pete, and maybe Emily and FamilyCuckold, may be there to spectate the gang-fuck.
Thanks for this. I come back here frequently to keep my bearings. :lol:

neohec
Trainable

Unread post by neohec » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:29 am

Yay, I'm glad every one is doing well. Congrats on the grandchild!

Looking forward to hearing about the stag party and wedding.

Rover68uk
Trainable

Unread post by Rover68uk » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:22 pm

The return of a truely epic thread.
Thanks for the update and eagerly awaiting more.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:14 pm

I’m so glad you came back & updated us! I hope you provide some updates regularly!!

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:46 pm

Dear Familucuckold.

Thanks for comming back, Really good to see you posting again.
Thanks a lot for sharing this beautiful story, really looking forward to the stag party and other stories you have yet to share with us.

Sincerely
elina

dnic
Experienced

Unread post by dnic » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:00 am

Hi FC,

Congratulations on the grandchild!
It's great to hear from you again and I look forward to any updates you share with us.

dnic

saint123
Prepubescent

Unread post by saint123 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:25 pm

Welcome back, we missed you

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:25 am

Thanks for the update, and please don't wait too long to fill us in on the other events!

leftyvoyur
Pervert

Unread post by leftyvoyur » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:33 am

Congrats on the grandchild!! So happy for you all!!

Glad to hear from you again and I'm anxious to hear what we all missed!! Thanks for the update and hope to hear from you real soon!!

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Sat May 18, 2019 5:24 am

I hope you have time to tell us more soon!

mikotastic
Prepubescent

Unread post by mikotastic » Tue May 21, 2019 4:24 pm

I don't which which is more sad, someone spending two years making all this up or the people who believe it. lol.
Especially when they can't even provide photo proof. Good lord.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue May 21, 2019 5:46 pm

mikotastic, you might want to go back and read the site rules.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Wed May 22, 2019 7:27 am

mikotastic wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:24 pm
I don't which which is more sad, someone spending two years making all this up or the people who believe it. lol.
Especially when they can't even provide photo proof. Good lord.
This is your only post in almost 9 years? If you're going to accuse, the burden of proof is on you. Even if he did post pics, you would just accuse him of stealing them and/or photo shopping anyway.

Be nice, because it's lots more fun than arguing.

jamesbuldge123
Virgin

Unread post by jamesbuldge123 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:23 pm

Wow you are my role model. Rich, financially stable, have beautiful daughters open-mindned. Just curious how you and your family looks like. So your wife is classic blonde, your daugther is more Asian-White or more like blonde white.
Last edited by jamesbuldge123 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

js117
Trainable

Unread post by js117 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:10 pm

FamilyCuckold, I'm a long-time reader of your thread, and I've always loved your updates! I hope you and your family are still happy and enjoying the lifestyle!

While I'd love to continue hearing about new events from your perspective, I'm also curious how everybody else feels about the situation. Is there any chance that P (or anyone else) posts to forums like this or keeps a public blog? I'd love to hear their perspectives too!

malachite
Prepubescent

Unread post by malachite » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:19 pm

Dear Family Cuckold, I have followed your thread and its beyond description for excitement. I did want to know more details of how often C and E see their dad naked and have the ever made any comment about how it looks or its size or performance. Its so hot to think that you watch them up close or they watch you with your wife. Can you describe a little more any of these times? Thank you.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:29 pm

malachite wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:19 pm
Dear Family Cuckold, I have followed your thread and its beyond description for excitement. I did want to know more details of how often C and E see their dad naked and have the ever made any comment about how it looks or its size or performance. Its so hot to think that you watch them up close or they watch you with your wife. Can you describe a little more any of these times? Thank you.
Yes!
How about a question and answer session? Even if you don't have anything new to tell us, we have lot's of questions that we would like to ask you about your less than common arrangement, which lots of us find taboo and amazingly hot at the same time!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:56 pm

Hey everyone, onto the next update. This is a big one.

So, my birthday last year was great, got to watch the anniversary video while S. edged me with her hands (crazy hot watching my wife getting worked over hard by M. & J.), but unfortunately I got so worked up, especially a really depraved and shocking part near the end that I popped off despite my best efforts. S. was a little surprised so she let go of my cock, ruining me a bit. She gave me a disappointed look and told me that she was going to let me fuck her bare for the first time in months, but now that “I couldn’t control myself,” I’d have 5 minutes to get it up again, or I’d lose the chance.

I lost the chance…ugh. I was only able to get half-hard, and even though I stroked myself furiously trying to get it up.

That was more of a problem for me than I realized at that moment, as she then gave me my birthday present…a Jailbird cage (same as P.). Wow…she told me that she’d taken my measurements in my sleep (I’m a very sound sleeper, so it doesn’t surprise me that she was able to try the sizing rings on me without waking me up). Even though I’d been good about not masturbating without her permission the last few months before my birthday (she only caught me once), she and M. had agreed that the cage was the only way to keep me in full control.

Between then and until end of June last year, M. put me on the same schedule as P., S. let me out of the cage once a week for a handjob or a fuck with the cock sleeve. As I mentioned before, we took a break from lifestyle activities after C. got pregnant, but things got back on track by the fall when M. & S. decided to lock me back up. I’ve been on the weekly release program since, mostly from S., with M. fucking her a couple of times a week. Her sessions with J. had gotten a lot less frequent due to schedules and the distance, but he managed to plug her a couple of times before we took our break, as well as a few times since we got back on track.

The cage is surprisingly comfortable, even when S. tries to get me hard by stroking my balls or licking my cock through the bars. The only minor issue is a little chafing around the base ring, but a little oil-based lotion helps with that. It’s pretty easy to keep my cock and the cage clean even when it’s on, and S. does let me shower with it off after she strokes me off, if I ask to.

So came the next big step in my cuckold evolution. A couple of weeks after my birthday, the kids were all over at our house for dinner, which was uneventful except for M.’s constant molesting of the girls. Once P. and I had cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher, we came back into the living room to see S. & C. already worshipping M.’s big cock, while E. was sitting across from them masturbating lazily. The whole family nudity thing makes access so much easier for everyone, and it’s still a huge turn-on for me still, even after all this time.

C. was bobbing her head up and down his shaft while S. was sucking on his balls, but when S. caught sight of me, she stopped and whispered something into C.’s ear, who then let go of M’s prick. They both looked over at my with wicked grins, then C. leaned up against M.’s chest to whisper something to him. He glanced at P. and I for a moment as we stood off to the side, then shrugged and stood up.

My wife then wagged her finger at me to approach, as she slowly stroked M,’s heavy member with her other hand, and said that they had all discussed my training as a cuck so far, and that I had a ways to go before I was as much of a “beta” as P.

My heart was already beating from watching the girls blowing M., my cock bulging through my cage and drooling a bit, but I remember getting nervous as to what their plans were.

My daughters were now sitting together on the couch smiling at me, while S. then said that as the father-in-law, I should be thanking M. for sexually-satisfying all of the women in my life, as well as marrying my daughter. They girls all felt that the best way to thank him would be to suck his cock, and S.’s following words will always be etched into my mind,

“You know you’ve been fascinated by his big, “real man’s cock” for a long time now, especially since your cute little penis can’t really satisfy me anymore. I’ve seen you stealing long looks at it whenever you think I don’t notice, but we all noticed.”

The girls were giggling a little at that point.

“So why don’t you start being a good little cocksucker like your other son-in-law and show M. your appreciation?”

My throat was dry, my heart was racing, my cock was harder than I could remember for some time and drooling profusely at that point. I glanced over at P., who was blushing and didn’t look back at me in embarrassment.

I didn’t move for a few moments, but my wife was right…I had been fascinated with M.’s big cock, I had been caught staring at it from time to time…and I couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to worship the tool that had been pleasuring the women in my life so well.

S., sensing my hesitation, came over to grab my cage and led me over to M., pulling down on it to force me to my knees. She knelt beside me as well, taking his cock in both hands and slowly stroking. Telling me to watch, she opened her mouth wide and took him a quarter way down until his cock momentarily stopped at her throat, then as she pushed I saw her throat bulge as she slid the rest of the way down until her nose was pressed against M.’s groin, her tongue slowly bathing the top of his ballsack. Her ability to deepthroat M. was pretty much as good as C. now with all the practice.

M. grasped the back of my wife’s head with both hands, gently keeping his cock buried in her throat for several moments, then slowly withdrew about halfway, then pressed back fully. He did this several times before letting S. withdraw fully, her eyes still watering slightly, with copious amounts of saliva dragging from his cock.

She smiled at me and said, “So tasty…now you try it. Just open wide, and remember, no teeth,” which elicited another round of giggles from my daughters.

I reached up with both hands and wrapped my fingers around the wide shaft. Even with my larger hands, I couldn’t get my forefinger and thumb to touch without squeezing it harder (which I didn’t want to do), and with both hands, the head of his cock and a bit of shaft was still uncovered.

It felt heavy, hard and warm, and still slick with my wife’s saliva, I could feel the slight throbbing of his heartbeat through it. I don’t know what I was expecting, perhaps that it would feel similar to my own cock whenever I beat off, but no, even ignoring the size, this was different. Hard, yet soft skin and a warmth, which I suppose I only noticed because I was holding a cock for the first time which was not my own.

I stroked it slowly to start, stroking the skin so that it slightly covered the head with each stroke, much like I do to myself when masturbating…still hesitant to take the plunge, I guess.

I then felt a gentle but insistent hand on the back of my head move my lips closer, until my lips touched the head of another man’s penis for the first time. Slick with saliva and precum, I stuck out my tongue to taste. Not really salty or bad at all, but with my wife’s hand still pressing on the back of my head, I opened my mouth as wide as I could, trying to keep my teeth out of the way, and managed to engulf his entire head into my mouth, my lips catching on the backside of the glans.

My mouth already felt full, and I hadn’t taken any appreciable length of his cock yet. My head was pushed gently further forward, which took the head to the back of my throat. She didn’t push further as I suppose she didn’t want me to gag on my first try. It was hard to tell how much I was able to take, but S. told me later it was about maybe 2-3 inches.
She did encourage me verbally, as well as guiding my head back and forth, so that after several seconds I was bobbing back and forth on my son-in-law’s massive cock on my own, one hand holding the base of shaft steady.

I took breaks after 5-10 seconds at a time because my jaw was getting strained (already), stroking his cock whenever my mouth wasn’t on it. I was a little worried how long it would take because of how long he could go without cumming, but I gave it my all, such as it was. Finally, he put his hands on the back of my head for the first time and held the head of his cock in my mouth as I felt his hot cum pulsing into the back of my throat. My heartbeat felt so loud that I barely remember his groans as he came, and as I couldn’t swallow fast enough, eventually I had to pull my head back before he had finished shooting. Several more ropes landed on my face and neck as I swallowed what remained in my mouth, while S. then leaned down to eagerly lick M.’s cum off of my skin.

I was sitting back on my heels at that point, breathing heavily, when S. kissed me passionately while stroking my balls gently, making me shoot my own dribbly little load through my cage as I groaned.

She whispered, “I love you,” before she gave me kudos with a smile, for performing so well my first time. It was only then that I noticed that E. had been recording video on her phone the entire time.

That was it…I was officially a cocksucker, just like my girls and my son-in-law…and it took some time, but I’m okay with that now, haha.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:59 pm

FamilyCuckold wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:56 pm
Hey everyone, onto the next update. This is a big one.

I reached up with both hands and wrapped my fingers around the wide shaft. Even with my larger hands, I couldn’t get my forefinger and thumb to touch without squeezing it harder (which I didn’t want to do), and with both hands, the head of his cock and a bit of shaft was still uncovered.

It felt heavy, hard and warm, and still slick with my wife’s saliva, I could feel the slight throbbing of his heartbeat through it. I don’t know what I was expecting, perhaps that it would feel similar to my own cock whenever I beat off, but no, even ignoring the size, this was different. Hard, yet soft skin and a warmth, which I suppose I only noticed because I was holding a cock for the first time which was not my own.

I stroked it slowly to start, stroking the skin so that it slightly covered the head with each stroke, much like I do to myself when masturbating…still hesitant to take the plunge, I guess.

I then felt a gentle but insistent hand on the back of my head move my lips closer, until my lips touched the head of another man’s penis for the first time. Slick with saliva and precum, I stuck out my tongue to taste. Not really salty or bad at all, but with my wife’s hand still pressing on the back of my head, I opened my mouth as wide as I could, trying to keep my teeth out of the way, and managed to engulf his entire head into my mouth, my lips catching on the backside of the glans.

My mouth already felt full, and I hadn’t taken any appreciable length of his cock yet. My head was pushed gently further forward, which took the head to the back of my throat. She didn’t push further as I suppose she didn’t want me to gag on my first try. It was hard to tell how much I was able to take, but S. told me later it was about maybe 2-3 inches.
She did encourage me verbally, as well as guiding my head back and forth, so that after several seconds I was bobbing back and forth on my son-in-law’s massive cock on my own, one hand holding the base of shaft steady.

I took breaks after 5-10 seconds at a time because my jaw was getting strained (already), stroking his cock whenever my mouth wasn’t on it. I was a little worried how long it would take because of how long he could go without cumming, but I gave it my all, such as it was. Finally, he put his hands on the back of my head for the first time and held the head of his cock in my mouth as I felt his hot cum pulsing into the back of my throat. My heartbeat felt so loud that I barely remember his groans as he came, and as I couldn’t swallow fast enough, eventually I had to pull my head back before he had finished shooting. Several more ropes landed on my face and neck as I swallowed what remained in my mouth, while S. then leaned down to eagerly lick M.’s cum off of my skin.

I was sitting back on my heels at that point, breathing heavily, when S. kissed me passionately while stroking my balls gently, making me shoot my own dribbly little load through my cage as I groaned.

She whispered, “I love you,” before she gave me kudos with a smile, for performing so well my first time. It was only then that I noticed that E. had been recording video on her phone the entire time.

That was it…I was officially a cocksucker, just like my girls and my son-in-law…and it took some time, but I’m okay with that now, haha.
Good for you! Great update.

I forget when your birthday is. Was this a recent thing, or something that happened a while ago? Has it happened again since?

Being the stats-head I am, I think that brings us to confirmation of M's come in 10 of the 13 available receptacles:
  • all three of your wife's orifices
  • all three of M's wife's orifices
  • two of your other daughter's orifice (unless I have them reversed)
  • your other son-in-law's mouth
  • and now your mouth (good for you!)
That makes 10/13... have you given thought to rounding it out, so M has access to all of them?

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:45 pm

Dear Familycuckold

Thank you so much for posting again, so good to see you back.

And what a fantastic update. I am so pleased to see that S finally locked you up i a proper cage. (Incidentally, I am locked in the Jailbird as well as I am typing this). And wonderful that you have finally been made to demonstrate your true acceptance that M is the Bull of the complete family now.

But if I understood this correctly, this took place already last fall and we are now in June of 2019. So I presume a lot more has happened since this event. Please Familycuckold, I do understand that your life may be very busy now but it would be wonderful if you could find the time to provide further updates on what has happened since the event described here.

Sincerely
elina
(Submissive male).

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:28 pm

Yes!!!! Thank you very much for posting this update! Would you be willing to do a question and answer session? I would love to ask you about various aspects of your uncommon sex life. It's cool if you're not into that. I still want to know EVERYTHING that you're willing to share!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!