Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
desertsub

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:07 pm

SamWarrens wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:44 pm
I bet that M got all three of them pregnant so he's too busy being gramps and daddy.
I guess you're pretty adamant about that, huh? 4 posts!!! :shock: :lol:

BOGMANDIAS
Experienced

Unread post by BOGMANDIAS » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:09 pm

desertsub wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:07 pm
SamWarrens wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:44 pm
I bet that M got all three of them pregnant so he's too busy being gramps and daddy.
I guess you're pretty adamant about that, huh? 4 posts!!! :shock: :lol:
I understand his excitement! That's the best story I've ever read.

hwcurious1969
Experienced

Unread post by hwcurious1969 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:21 pm

Bump? Hoping for an update!

Veryaware
Experienced

Unread post by Veryaware » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:38 pm

Hope Springs eternal.

anilkp69
Prepubescent

Unread post by anilkp69 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:21 pm

What a great thread! Hoping he comes back some day with more updates

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:46 am

Welcome to the forum anilkp69.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:43 am

He logged on a few days ago so he is still coming to the forum. Hopefully we will get an update sometime!

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:24 pm

Dear Familycuckold

Hope that you and your extended family are doing fine.

Please come back as soon as you are able to.

Sincerely
elina

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:24 pm

Hello everyone,

I’m back after a long absence. I’m sorry for that, not that there is an obligation for me to post here, but I do feel sorry because I know a lot of you have been very supportive of my family and I, and because I have enjoyed the feeling of all of you knowing about my…unique situation. I hope you all have been safe, healthy and happy in the interim.

I reminded myself that my last post here summer 2019, and that the last events I provided an update on had taken place around my birthday in 2018, and I’ve not been able to provide any updates since then. So much as happened since then that I’ll need pages and pages of posts to catch you all up completely, which will take even more time.

Short version is that I suffered a major health scare in the last half of 2019 (with a happy ending so far), and so obviously cuckolding took a significant back seat to life for awhile, with my amazing wife S. taking up the slack in managing the household and caring for me while I was down.

I had been suffering from an unidentified gastrointestinal issue, starting with a severe pain event, then continuing with all sort of other issues such as anemia and hypotension for about a month in October. The docs finally diagnosed me with an enlarged gall bladder, which scans showed suspicions that it had already burst and was leaking into my abdomen.

The gall bladder situation was more complicated than normal, but gall bladder removal is quite straightforward these days, so we weren’t too worried other than wanting to resolve my condition, which was subsequently addressed through surgery (my gall bladder was so enlarged that laparoscopy was not in the cards and they needed to open me up). It otherwise went well and I spent 2 weeks in the hospital in early November. I was more or less back to 100% spring 2020, with my ab muscles back to 100% by last fall. Of course, the pandemic threw another wrench in everyone’s lives last year, which is another story.

That would have been fine if it ended there, but it didn’t, unfortunately. Gastric cancer runs on the father’s side of my family, and somewhat so on my mother’s side, so it wasn’t a total surprise when the various scans (CT & MRI) showed a suspicious lump in my small intestine. Biopsy confirmed it was a (very small) tumour, and they caught it early, as there were no signs of spread. Further endoscopic procedure removed the mass, and I was put on a one month chemo regimen as insurance. Also, I’m now flagged as a cancer risk, so the health system will authorize annual screenings for the rest of my life.

The crazy thing is that if my gall bladder had not acted up, I wouldn’t have gotten the multitude of scans which accidentally caught the tumour. Canada doesn’t specifically screen for gastric cancers like some East Asian countries do, so this was pure good fortune for me and my family.

You’ll have to pardon me if I toot my country’s healthcare system here briefly. While our system is by no means perfect, my experience with everyone at the health authority, Vancouver General Hospital and the BC Cancer agency was nothing less than amazing…and I didn’t pay a dime. Thre are certainly valid complaints on how long it takes to have elective and non-emergency tests and procedures done, for sure…but once the health system identifies a patient as a priority, they get shit done quickly.

So yes, happy ending so far, and this experience has really re-affirmed our priorities of health and happiness more than anything. Money is nice (and yes, I recognize my privilege for not having to really worry about money, unlike many people), but anything more than that required for living comfortably is just a bonus. S. and I agreed to make some donations to the hospital and the cancer agency late last year not just in personal appreciation, but also in the spirit of giving back.

In terms of cuckolding, our lives certainly had to adjust throughout the pandemic, with everyone agreeing that play would only involve the three family couples until we get through this (hopefully by summer of this year based upon British Columbia’s projected vaccine schedule). M. resumed his former place as the sexual head of the households by spring last year, P. and I are still caged for a week or two at a time, with short phases where we’re allowed to penetrate our wives between long phases where we’re not.

I still owe you details of the wedding and the stag party back in 2018, as well as activities of that fall and following spring, of which there was many…mostly great experiences, with one unfortunate result of S. getting pregnant, we think from the M.’s stag party, with no idea who the father was. I’ll devote a post to this emotionally-wrenching event as well, but it was obvious to us that we couldn’t keep the baby for many, many reasons. Obviously the other shocker was that we all felt S. was highly-unlikely to get pregnant at her age (although she still hasn’t hit menopause at 52), even with all the barebacking going on.

All in all, our family is still healthy and happy for the most part, including baby A. (who just turned 2, yikes!!!), we’ve all been very responsible with pandemic safety measures and we’ve avoided infection so far (touch wood), and the cuckolding evolution for myself and P. continues…

auburnexperience
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by auburnexperience » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:48 pm

Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear about your health scares.

freddie1975
$2 Ho

Unread post by freddie1975 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:38 pm

Yes, sorry to hear that! Yes for the update

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:02 pm

Thirded, sorry to hear about the health problems but glad things turned out well.

Thanks for the update, hope to hear more about the fun stuff!

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:29 pm

Dear Familycuckold

First, thanks a lot for sharing your situation, I really admire and am gratefull for your openness.
I was said to hear about your medical problems but was really glad to see that you felt that the health system in Canada was taking good care of you and that your family fully supported you through what must have been a really tough time for you.

For me, and I hope also for everyone else following this thread; this story to me is an excellent example of how we only know about a fraction of the life situation for all of the OPs (and ideed everyone else) on this site. We often drift off speculating about why some posters dissapear, but maybe better to refrain from that kind of speculation and respect that there might be entirely understandable reasons for OPs suddenly dissappearing that has nothing to do with the cuckolding activities. In this case, the OP was able to return and share. That will not always be the case.

Sincerely
elina
Last edited by elina on Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anilkp69
Prepubescent

Unread post by anilkp69 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:32 am

Thanks for the update. Sorry for the health issues you had to go through. Glad to know you are good shape now. Keep posting, stay safe!

harvardkid
Prepubescent

Unread post by harvardkid » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:20 am

Hey, glad to hear you are healthy now. May you and your family stay happy and healthy, especially with this lifestyle you guys are living!

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:16 am

Amazing update. I really hope you will take the time and effort to fill in the blanks.

You write well, and you have quite a tale to tell!

Thanks again for the update and continue in good health.
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

tommy5821
Trainable

Unread post by tommy5821 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:42 pm

Your health comes first. Glad you are doing better. Now you have the time to fill us in whenever you want. Just glad you are back!
Officially cucked May 15, 2016

Rover68uk
Trainable

Unread post by Rover68uk » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:56 am

First off...WONDERFUL that you have come through your health issues. We all take our health so much for granted and it does sound like an appalling worrying time.
Add in then the "scare" with S and it must have been a time when everything came together and tested your love, your marriage and resolve.
But you have all come through it TOGETHER which is an amazing thing. the fact that you are still living this and have returned to give us the honour of getting to hear your stories, shows how much it has become part of your lives/being.
That in itself is very erotic and thrilling.

Now that you have once again allowed us this peek and have made us all eager to hear more we shall be refeshing this page to keep up to date.

So much to tell and yet we have no right to expect anything...only almost 2 years of updates and M being and amazing Bull to you and your family.

Wonderful to have you back safe and sound.

saint123
Prepubescent

Unread post by saint123 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:48 pm

@familycuckold
Glad to know that your health has recuperated, and you all are all safe. It's fair to say a lot of us missed you, and your amazing writings, and adventures. Yours is the only thread I check every week for an update, am so happy to see you posting again! Can't wait to hear more from you

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:30 pm

Happy Pi Day everyone! Also apparently Steak & Blowjob Day, which unfortunately for me, I won’t be getting for now. S. has promised to let me out on my birthday with a blowjob next month if I’m remain a good cuck, so I’m motivated.

First off, thanks for all of your well-wishes during my down and out time, much appreciated, even after the fact.

In preparation for getting you all the updates I’ve promised, I’ve been re-watching a bunch of video and reviewing photos recently in order to get my memories and thoughts straight about the remainder of such a happy and eventful year as the rest of 2018 was. You can imagine that’s taken some time.

So as you can remember, my wife finally turned me into a cocksucker shortly after my birthday, which was…a little humiliating for someone who’d always considered himself a straight male and would never have thought this would be a possibility even a year previous…but also more pleasurable than I expected as well. I distinctly remember being bulging hard through my cage while I was doing the deed, and even if S. hadn’t been playing with my balls, I feel I might have cum without any manual stimulation anyway, not sure.

Well, as you can imagine…my training continued in that respect as well. I wasn’t always asked to suck M. to completion every time he fucked S., but most instances I was expected to be the fluffer in between pumping loads into my wife.

During the occasional times when M. also had E. and C. over to our house for playtime, P. and I were also expected to get him hard again regardless of which of his harem he’d just unloaded into…so, yes, at present, I’ve tasted both of my daughters on his cock countless times.

The next level of humiliation and “forced” bisexual play came up about a month after my birthday. S. and I were over at our kids’ home for a family dinner for a change, and of course M.’s use of his sluts holes was never in doubt after dinner was finished. This time I was hoping S. would take a quick break to release me and stroke me off, as she usually does on Sundays. I found out later that C. does the same for P. on Sundays as well.

After dinner, P. and I cleaned up the dining room and kitchen as usual while M. and the girls relaxed in the living room…and by relax I mean he sat back on the couch while my daughters worshiped his cock with their mouths as he lazily made out with my wife.

P. and I brought them some glasses of wine and a scotch for M., while we sat across from them to watch quietly. P. and I always had to carry around a handkerchief because my daughters didn’t want to constantly wipe up the drool from our cocks from the floor, not to mention being a slip hazard, or from the furniture.

M. directed the girls to take their time, so it was a good fifteen minutes or so before he finally unloaded into C.’s mouth, who then snowballed it with her sister.

Despite S. never releasing me before or during a session with M., I was still a bit hopeful she would this time, as I was never sure how long these sessions with M. would last when all three girls were involved. But…no luck.

M. told us to stick around downstairs while they went upstairs and said he’d let us know when we could come up and watch, if he decided so. The girls gave us a quick smile and blew air kisses as they accompanied this horse-cocked kid like they were schoolgirls…seems like every time. Their attraction, fascination and arousal for him doesn’t seem to have dissipated in the year and a bit since this whole adventure started.

For S. in particular, I’m always amazed and turned-on myself when I watch her preparing to meet up with M. Especially when he schedules a visit at our house, as it gets closer to the time of his arrival, she tends to pace the house in anticipation, her breathing noticeably faster, and she’s always wet. Sometimes M. directs her to wait on her knees near the front door, so when I open it to let him in, S.’s breathing quickens even more and her body visibly shudders when she sees him. It’s fascinating to watch, and when I ask her about it, she just tells me its the anticipation and waiting which gets her going to that level of arousal.

Anyway, back to the evening in question, P. and tried to chat about things while trying to mostly ignore the sounds coming from upstairs, but it was to no avail. It appeared M. had decided his first fuck would be my wife, from the familiar voice. After about thirty minutes, I heard E. call for both of us. I remember P. and I giving each other a nervous glance, because we both knew why we were being called up.

Sure enough, we got to the master bedroom and S. sweaty body was flopped on the bed while the girls chatted. M. came out of the bathroom wiping his face with a towel while bringing another one for S. He smiled at both of us and asked who was going to go first, and P. dropped to his knees in front of him before I could say a word.

After some oral attention from my son-in-law, M. patted S.’s ass to get her to move over, and lay on his back so that C. could sit on his huge cock while E. sat on his face.

I smiled at S. as she sat up and toweled herself a bit before popping into the bathroom, returning my grin. I was about to whisper a hint about some relief, but she put her finger to her lips and disappeared for a few minutes, leaving me to watch my daughters fucking…yet again…

This more or less went on for another hour and half or so, between recovery breaks for M., with no relief in sight for P. or I, despite our turns in getting M. hard again.

When it looked like they were finally fucked out, it was getting late for a school night, so I finally managed to ask about releases for P. and I. My daughters burst out laughing while S. gave me a devious grin and informed us that we were good cuckold husbands, and certainly deserve a release, but all of them were “too tired” to do so. S. then informed us that the four of them had discussed our predicament, and decided that P. and I would need to help each other out instead. In particular, they all thought watching P. and I blow each other in a sixty-nine position would be very nice to watch, and we’d need to agree before they’d unlock our cages.

I remember P. going beet red, and I’m sure I wasn’t too far behind. We looked at each other for what seemed like minutes before P. nodded quickly at me, to which I turned back to the group on the bed, shrugged my shoulders and said, “sure.” I mean, at this point, what difference did it make? Both of our cocks had been bulging out of our cages and drooling all night, and the prospect of this wasn’t getting either of us any softer, to be honest.

S. and C. then unlocked us, with S. stroking my cock quickly and whispering into my ear that I was being a good sport, and “to make her proud.” Very funny.

P. suggested I lay on my back as the taller guy, and then, well, we got into it. P. deepthroated me easily with my smaller size, and yeah, while we all know a mouth is a mouth when it comes to a blowjob, I had to admit he was pretty talented. In the meantime, I had to hold his hips back a bit with his reflexive need to try and “fuck” my mouth, but I think I did a pretty good job myself.

Meanwhile I could hear the girls making bets on who would blow first, with S. saying that it would be me…and sure enough, that familiar yet much more uncommon feeling of orgasm washed over me as I bucked my hips up and unloaded into P. mouth within minutes of starting.

That elicited some giggles and a half-hearted clap from someone.

I needed quite a bit more time to get P. off, however, when he finally came, he not only pushed his hips down, but his whole body stiffened up and pressed against mine, making it almost impossible to prevent his cock from pushing into my throat as he unloaded. I choked and gagged for a couple of moments before he realized what he was doing and let up enough so I could swallow properly.

I heard the girls cheer clap wildly at our debut performance, while I sat up wiping my mouth and coughing for a few moments more.

S. and C. got off the bed and hugged and kissed their respective husbands in approval, with S. whispering how hot it got her watching that I would understand if she got one more fuck from M. before we headed home. What could I say? She did let me stay out of my cage to beat off while I watched the final plugging of my wife, after which we all thanked each other for a great night, and S. and I headed home. Another one for the record books, I guess.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:13 pm

Tasting your daughters’ pussies on his cock—THE ULTIMATE! How did you feel about consuming their juices on a man’s cock while they watched? Did you discuss with your wife her eating your daughters’ juices and creams?

This is something that I have suspected, hell, hoped, would happen. Congratulations on this step that few take with their adult children. And many want.

The best or closest I have experienced is a couple of couples I played with, who would bring their daughters’ socks and panties and shirts into the playroom and we would tease that it was the adult daughters playing with us while Se enjoy their smells and tastes from the clothing
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:10 am

Time to repeat the cast list, I suggest:
wannabecUKold wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:53 am
I thought this might be a useful moment to give a list of participants in this fabulous thread. (Forenames are suggestions for the initals, fictitious, for clarity only. Ages updated)

FC: FamilyCuckold, Cuckold-in-chief. 59 y/o Asian guy from Vancouver. 6ft tall. Cock size 5¾ ins. Drives a BMW750. Head of a cuckolding, and usually naked, family. Cucked by his daughter's boyfriend Max, at her suggestion to his wife Sally. Required to wear condom or extender when fucking Sally. Now (2021) caged. Has sucked M's cock covered with the juices of FC's own daughters' pussies.

S: FC’s wife. Sally, Supermum. 52 y/o blonde. Super sexy especially when her son-in-law Max fucks her. Has been a swinger and occasionally bi. Max's gang-dolly.

E: FC’s daughter. Emily the Erotic, cuckquean, enjoys watching her boyfriend Max service other women, including her Mum and sister. Has seen her Dad masturbate.

M: The Master. Emily’s long term boyfriend and now fiancé. Massive Max the marvel from Montreal. Attractive, francophone Philippino lad. 33 y/o, about 5’8”. Has a prodigious, ahem, ‘personality’ (about 8 inch long flaccid). Shaved. Fucks all the family females, including in a communal family fuck-fest.

C: FC’s other daughter. Carly is married to Pete. But is fucked regularly by her sister’s bf Max. Max was the last to fuck her before her wedding day and the first to fuck her after it. Now she’s his gang-dolly.

P: C’s hubby. Pete the fairly petite. A stocky, good-looking, friendly fellow. Cuckold, caged and was denied fucking his wife. Now only fucks her sheathed. Has sucked Max. Been sucked by Sally his mother-in-law. Recently fucked her, as part of her wedding anniversary gangbang. Blushes easily. FC and Pete has now sucked each other in front of the others.

Max has passed Sally and Carly round to his friends. One of them is:
J: Johnnie the jackhammer. Friend of Max, 6’4”, 250lb, fucked Sally recently in a bdsm awayday.
He is not to be confused with:
J: Sally’s last outside bf before the family fuck-fest began. Jack the Joker.

FC: hope this is all correct. We look forward to many more episodes.
FC, can you remind me, are M and E now married? Are C and E twins? Corrections gratefully recieved.
Last edited by wannabecUKold on Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:20 am

Good to remind us of the cast. Most important update is that our narrator now sucks Master’s cock with the juices of his daughters as an added spice. Apparently in front of his own daughters.
wannabecUKold wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:10 am
Time to repeat the cast list, I suggest:
wannabecUKold wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:53 am
I thought this might be a useful moment to give a list of participants in this fabulous thread. (Forenames are suggestions for the initals, fictitious, for clarity only. Ages updated)

FC: FamilyCuckold, Cuckold-in-chief. 57 y/o Asian guy from Vancouver. 6ft tall. Cock size 5¾ ins. Drives a BMW750. Head of a cuckolding, and usually naked, family. Cucked by his daughter's boyfriend Max, at her suggestion to his wife Sally. Required to wear condom or extender when fucking Sally. Not caged.

S: FC’s wife. Sally, Supermum. 50 y/o blonde. Super sexy especially when her son-in-law Max fucks her. Has been a swinger and occasionally bi. Now Max's gang-dolly.

E: FC’s daughter. Emily the Erotic, cuckquean, enjoys watching her boyfriend Max service other women, including her Mum and sister. Has seen her Dad masturbate.

M: The Master. Emily’s long term boyfriend and now fiancé. Massive Max the marvel from Montreal. Attractive, francophone Philippino lad. 31 y/o, about 5’8”. Has a prodigious, ahem, ‘personality’ (about 8 inch long flaccid). Shaved. Fucks all the family females, including in a communal family fuck-fest.

C: FC’s other daughter. Carly is married to Pete. But is fucked regularly by her sister’s bf Max. Max was the last to fuck her before her wedding day and the first to fuck her after it. Now she’s his gang-dolly.

P: C’s hubby. Pete the fairly petite. A stocky, good-looking, friendly fellow. Cuckold, caged for 3 months and was denied fucking his wife. Now only fucks her sheathed. Has sucked Max. Been sucked by Sally his mother-in-law. Recently fucked her, as part of her wedding anniversary gangbang. Blushes easily.

Max has passed Sally and Carly round to his friends. One of them is:
J: Johnnie the jackhammer. Friend of Max, 6’4”, 250lb, fucked Sally recently in a bdsm awayday.
He is not to be confused with:
J: Sally’s last outside bf before the family fuck-fest began. Jack the Joker.

FC: hope this is all correct. We look forward to many more episodes.
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:27 am

DavidTriState wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:20 am
Good to remind us of the cast. Most important update is that our narrator now sucks Master’s cock with the juices of his daughters as an added spice. Apparently in front of his own daughters.
Yes, M's cock is so wonderful his daughters would want to see their Dad worship it.

masculinecuck
Trainable

Unread post by masculinecuck » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:44 am

If nothing else it certainly is refreshing to read something so well written !!
Well done !!