Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
desertsub

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:56 am

Awesome update! Thank you for taking the time to post it. That was so hot reading about how you sucked M's cock in front of not only your wife but also in front of your daughters too! I too would love to hear more about what has taken place since that time!

Curiousguy99
Virgin

Unread post by Curiousguy99 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:35 pm

Hey thanks for the update. Glad to hear you're all doing well. What I'd like to know is after all you've seen S do, what was it in the video that made you pop. Thanks for sharing.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:35 pm

FamilyCuckold wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:56 pm
So, my birthday last year was great, got to watch the anniversary video while S. edged me with her hands (crazy hot watching my wife getting worked over hard by M. & J.), but unfortunately I got so worked up, especially a really depraved and shocking part near the end
Which was ... ?
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:02 pm

Wisher wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:35 pm
FamilyCuckold wrote:
So, my birthday last year was great, got to watch the anniversary video while S. edged me with her hands (crazy hot watching my wife getting worked over hard by M. & J.), but unfortunately I got so worked up, especially a really depraved and shocking part near the end
Which was ... ?
I've been wondering about that night too, actually. Thanks for reminding me of it, hopefully we'll hear more soon.

jamesbuldge123
Virgin

Unread post by jamesbuldge123 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:53 pm

I wish M chains with chokers all three of them when at house or when fucking. Would be so hot to watch bull dominating and pleasing in front of daddy

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:54 am

airhorn wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:02 pm
Wisher wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:35 pm
FamilyCuckold wrote:
Which was ... ?
I've been wondering about that night too, actually. Thanks for reminding me of it, hopefully we'll hear more soon.
He logged in Sunday so hopefully he knows we are all waiting about the videos.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:33 am

Anyone care to speculate on the depraved shocking part?

Could it have been something with the rough stuff or perhaps the twins were finally involved? The latter isn't a far stretch from other developments. After sucking a family members cum off his cock anything goes. As for the rough stuff, we know it was rough with choking involved so what else could it be?

Familycuck, we know you are logging in. Please update us. You had over 280000 views on your last update and obviously have a huge fan club here judging by how many read and comment. No matter what it was, we support you and to hell with the haters. I don't see them contributing any hot stories.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:12 am

On 23/1/18 FamilyCuckold posted:

Towards the end of the night, M. & J. dp’d S. into yet another violent orgasm, having her collapse on top of M. and starting to shake with sobs. The guys obviously realized something was happening and didn’t object when I asked them to leave us alone in the bedroom for a bit. When I cradled her in my arms and asked her what was wrong, did they hurt her, etc., she looked at me shaking her head and managed to gasp out, “I’m…so…happy…right…now!”
Unquote

If I have the right occasion and if the dp was arse and pussy, then that would have looked depraved enough. But like afagehi I would like it also to have involved the twins too (eg being present at their Mum's fucking, holding their Mum down and telling the boys to fuck 'the bitch' (ie their own Mum)).

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:44 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:12 am
On 23/1/18 FamilyCuckold posted:

Towards the end of the night, M. & J. dp’d S. into yet another violent orgasm, having her collapse on top of M. and starting to shake with sobs. The guys obviously realized something was happening and didn’t object when I asked them to leave us alone in the bedroom for a bit. When I cradled her in my arms and asked her what was wrong, did they hurt her, etc., she looked at me shaking her head and managed to gasp out, “I’m…so…happy…right…now!”
Unquote

If I have the right occasion and if the dp was arse and pussy, then that would have looked depraved enough. But like afagehi I would like it also to have involved the twins too (eg being present at their Mum's fucking, holding their Mum down and telling the boys to fuck 'the bitch' (ie their own Mum)).
I didn't think about that. The girls punishing her for Everytime she punished them as kids. Crazy hot. I don't think the dp Is the depraved part because he purposely didn't tell us. He wants to keep us in suspense. I'm not normally into the cucky stuff but this thread is so crazy it has to be true. You can't make this stuff up!

Anyone else want to speculate?

ShyBiGuy954
Player

Unread post by ShyBiGuy954 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:04 am

If I remember correctly, there was a time when S was kept in a hotel room for a few days and reportedly some filming was done. One possibility, my memory my not be right.
Her: Did you like eating my pussy tonight?
Me: Of course, why?
Her: Your my second date tonight, I already fucked ******
(it was a guy I worked with)

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:28 am

ShyBiGuy954 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:04 am
If I remember correctly, there was a time when S was kept in a hotel room for a few days and reportedly some filming was done. One possibility, my memory my not be right.
I think that's what we are talking about. He said there was some depraved acts but didn't share. It's all so depraved already I'm going nuts trying to figure out what it could possibly be that he hasn't already shared.

toronto_dave
Prepubescent

Unread post by toronto_dave » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:01 am

Well the wife came home all battered and bruised and they wouldn't tell him anything, he had to wait to see the video... perhaps that's it???
or perhaps the wife and 2 daughters got into a daisy chain and it was the first time he saw all 3 doing incest ??? yup going crazy wondering LOL

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am

Guys,

Your imagination might actually be running wild here.
Let's show some respect for the OP and hope that he will find the time to come back and tell us.

Hopefully the interlude between his latest post and the next one will be significantly smaller than the interlude between the two preceeding posts.

Sincerely
elina

Mrbigbull
Experienced

Unread post by Mrbigbull » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:49 am

Depraved could be anything. We do not know what he finds depraved.
Could be that toronto_dave is right, maybe some sort of heavy SM session.
Or maybe she got a golden shower, or drank it.
Who knows.

And what do you all think what happens next. What will the girls be up to next now he sucked his first cock.
I think he will be doing it a lot more now, I think the girls want him to so it more often.
And if the girls are really "evil" then I would not be surprised if they want him to suck P, the other son in law, and P to suck him.
Even go one step further, S telling him that the only penetration he will get is fucking P, and the other way around.
Just a thought what could happen.

We will just have to wait for an update for the answers and the continuation.

Cheers.

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:09 am

hey group,
He's logging in and for whatever reason he's not saying anything. Last login today July 3 2019 at 10:16 am, go figure.

(6)

Mrbigbull
Experienced

Unread post by Mrbigbull » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:57 am

6inches wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:09 am
hey group,
He's logging in and for whatever reason he's not saying anything. Last login today July 3 2019 at 10:16 am, go figure.

(6)
What is the use of keeping track of what he does.
Just be patient, he will post at some point. Or not, that is up to him.

Cheers.

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:24 pm

its nice to know hes still involved

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:08 am

6inches wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:24 pm
its nice to know hes still involved
I saw that and even DMed him. He read the message but didn't respond. Hopefully he returns to the thread sooner than later before the thread ends up buried.

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:05 am

fingers crossed

dnic
Experienced

Unread post by dnic » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:03 pm

HI FC,

Thanks for the update.
That is a major development in the family dynamics!

I really appreciate you updates, it gives us a glimpse into a type of cuckold relationship that the vast majority of us will never experience.
Please disregard the flamers and continue sharing your experiences.

dnic

jamesbuldge123
Virgin

Unread post by jamesbuldge123 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:27 pm

hmmm... what is going on it's been a month with update.. qq hopefully you can update it weekly basis.

so jelly hope i become your family one day.

Veryaware
Experienced

Unread post by Veryaware » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:30 pm

Bump. Hoping for an update and more details on the fun S has with the son in law with the big cock!

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:57 am

My favorite part is the mother licking cock that was just covered in her daughter’s cunt juice
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

penitenziagite
Trainable

Unread post by penitenziagite » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:12 am

Lol
read my wife's thoughts and erotica at http://psyches-summer.blogspot.com

jamesbuldge123
Virgin

Unread post by jamesbuldge123 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:46 pm

...what is going on? Is he also done with the website or maybe his wife found out about it so she prohibits him from writing anything?