You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:25 pm

You know you're a cuckold when you first start talking/dating a new woman and you absolutely pray and hope that down the road she is the one that's going to sit you down and have the talk with you.

You wish for a woman that is going to give you that ultimatum that if you want to be with her, you will have to put up with her going out, dating, having lovers, having fuck buddies and if you can't handle it then the relationship with her will not work. That isy dream and I'm sure many of you can relate.

Nothing better than not having an option and simply having to accept her being promiscuous.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:08 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:25 pm
You know you're a cuckold when you first start talking/dating a new woman and you absolutely pray and hope that down the road she is the one that's going to sit you down and have the talk with you.

You wish for a woman that is going to give you that ultimatum that if you want to be with her, you will have to put up with her going out, dating, having lovers, having fuck buddies and if you can't handle it then the relationship with her will not work. That isy dream and I'm sure many of you can relate.

Nothing better than not having an option and simply having to accept her being promiscuous.
:up: :up: :cool:

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:56 pm

elina wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:08 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:25 pm

:up: :up: :cool:
Better than that -- when she tells you the reason why is BECAUSE YOU FUCK SO POORLY!!

Cressida told me some years later that when she accepted my proposal, she was thinking, "Yes, but I know I'll eventually cheat on him because he's so bad in bed."

Troilus

P.S. Devastating? Yes, but by then it was also THRILLING to be humiliated like that!

P.P.S. And she certainly DID cheat NUMEROUS times.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:41 pm

You know that you're a cuck when you are turned on by your girlfriend having a boyfriend and leading a double life with him.

My ex had a double life with her boyfriend and it meant that I had to respect her having a whole different group of friends with him, her own personal space and time away with him, her vacation time with him, holidays, his family events, and other activities that required her being there as his woman and me not interfering with their relationship.

It gets really Intense when things get serious such as their anniversary, and her splitting holiday time and ultimately her having to choose who she spent the majority of special days with. As a cuck, you more than likely help her pack for their vacations and help her get ready to spend holidays with him. I lived it and experienced the most intense angst seeing get all pretty yet sexy to go spend Christmas at her "in laws" with her boyfriend.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:32 pm

You know that you're a cuck when your girlfriend only has male friends... And on top of it, she actually has more male friends than you. In my case, I was the absolute closest she had to having a close girl friend.

Having only men for friends made me her girl friend because I was the one who dealt with her dating advice, accompanied her shopping for date outfits, dropped her off/picked her up from her mens homes, would be the one who listened to all the details of her dates. Eventually most of her guy friends have fucked her and you're the one hearing about it and not getting any. That's how you know that you're cuck... good times.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:40 pm

Almost forgot this one which I realized was true in my case after reflecting on my past relationship.

You know that you're a cuckold when your girlfriend has gone on more dates/dated more men/slept with more men all while being your partner than she ever has in her life, even while being single. As a cuckold, I dated a liberated woman who was essentially single while having me as her partner.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:16 pm

am i just more sensitive today or are you feeling down?

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:03 pm

Your wife calls you Cucky among friends and you don’t say word.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:15 pm

When she calls you by your feminine name “Pauline,” and your MIL laughs.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:26 pm

I knew that I was a cuck when we were both in our late teens and my girlfriend not only had more guy friends than me but the fact that she would go out by herself with different guy friends to grab a bite/hangout and not invite me. Sometimes she'd go out with multiple guys at once but most of the time it was just hanging out one on one.

I never felt that she was out of place for spending time alone with a guy without including me, perhaps my cuckold tendencies liked that she already spent alone time other men and I didn't realize it.
Last edited by ucaneffher on Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

starry_night
Experienced

Unread post by starry_night » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:04 pm

When you prefer sex with your wife after she's been fucked by someone else. It's even better if she has a creampie for you to enjoy. That's a nice cuck right there.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=62370
My hotwife pictures.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:34 am

starry_night wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:04 pm
When you prefer sex with your wife after she's been fucked by someone else. It's even better if she has a creampie for you to enjoy. That's a nice cuck right there.
Imagine the cucks whose wives have other men as their primary sex partners and they only fuck the cuck a couple of times a year.

Just imagine that the few times that your wife gives you access, it's nothing but a nice used and absolutely cum filled and drenched pussy that her lover just enjoyed.. imagine never fucking her "fresh" pussy again and not remembering what it's like because she has been reserving it for her main man for years.

NYHubby
Experienced

Unread post by NYHubby » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:09 pm

When you hear her cry out: "It's you, only you!' as her boyfriend fucks her.

NYCWifey1960
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by NYCWifey1960 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:41 pm

NYHubby wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:09 pm
When you hear her cry out: "It's you, only you!' as her boyfriend fucks her.
Well darlin, you know you have my heart...but he has my pussy ;)

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:31 pm

I know I’m a cuck when my wife no longer allows me to see her topless.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:22 pm

You know that you're a cuck when your 21 year old girlfriend is almost 5 weeks late in getting her period. She hasn't given you any pussy in 6 months. All you that you continue to do after she tells you she is 5 weeks late is jerk off until your dick is raw because her period being late is a reminder that just because *YOU* are not getting laid, it does not mean that your girlfriend is not getting laid. To makes things more intense , She rubs it in even more when she tells you that having unprotected sex with her boyfriend every single day has finally caught up with her. Those have been some of the scariest yet most exciting times of my early 20s!

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:54 am

When you can tell what bull she went to go see the night before when you're cleaning her.....but she didn't tell you what bull she saw
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:57 pm

hotfreaks wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:54 am
When you can tell what bull she went to go see the night before when you're cleaning her.....but she didn't tell you what bull she saw
That's intense! Would you mind elaborating a little more on this one?

I will try to take a wild guess although I don't want to make assumption so here are some possibilities that come to mind... Perhaps the outfit she wore when she left the house was one to her bull's liking? Maybe she did her hair the way he likes it? She came back smelling like the cologne that he always wears? Orrrrrrr you eat cream pies and already know the way that his taste inside your wife?

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:14 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:57 pm
hotfreaks wrote:

I will try to take a wild guess although I don't want to make assumption so here are some possibilities that come to mind... Perhaps the outfit she wore when she left the house was one to her bull's liking? Maybe she did her hair the way he likes it? She came back smelling like the cologne that he always wears? Orrrrrrr you eat cream pies and already know the way that his taste inside your wife?
The last part is correct....

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:59 pm

hotfreaks wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:14 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
hotfreaks wrote:

Who would've guess!

As a side note, I have never been attracted to or curious to try a cream pie but if my girlfriend or wife ever decided that she wanted me to try one. I would very much prefer that she does not tell me about it and instead just has me eat her out as she normally would.

I don't know if I would be upset, turned on, or grossed out but I feel like I would be more willing if I didn't know about it before starting to eat her out. It would probably take several times blindly eating her out before I'd care for her to come clean about what she had me do.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:54 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:59 pm
hotfreaks wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:
hotfreaks wrote:

Who would've guess!

As a side note, I have never been attracted to or curious to try a cream pie but if my girlfriend or wife ever decided that she wanted me to try one. I would very much prefer that she does not tell me about it and instead just has me eat her out as she normally would.

I don't know if I would be upset, turned on, or grossed out but I feel like I would be more willing if I didn't know about it before starting to eat her out. It would probably take several times blindly eating her out before I'd care for her to come clean about what she had me do.
To each their own. I never thought I'd love it so much either, but like scotch, it is an acquired taste

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:27 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:59 pm
hotfreaks wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:
hotfreaks wrote:

Who would've guess!

That's what my first wife did to me. She was getting fucked by a co-worker and coming home and making me eat her pussy without telling she was feeding a creampie. Later, she told what she had done, and I realized how hot it made me.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:21 pm

So this is going to be a bit of a longer post and I hope that it doesn't bother anyone. I'll try to be concise and not ramble too much.

I knew that I was a cuckold during the first two years of the lifestyle when I was still technically a stag. I observed that her behavior of sometimes spending more time than planned with other men or giving giving herself a bit more than discussed, or perhaps seeing her really into another man just spiked a certain jealousy that I could not understand but knew that I loved the feel of being left out and excluded. I loved seeing her going the extra mile to be with another man and doing extra things for other men.

That all being said, those observations drove me to do the next and unimaginable.
------------------------------------
I knew for a fact that I was a cuckold after I pleaded with her to replace me with another man or men in every possible way just shy of us splitting.

She thought I was crazy but did not dismiss my request. In a matter of time she decided to take me up on my offer and it was then when she not only accepted that I was a cuckold, she validated it, and worked to turn me into much bigger cuckold than ever before.

Our relationship became more of a private relationship just for the two of us to have and for the two of us to know about. All of her social interactions were reserved for other men and her friends. As a cuckold, I never disclosed our relationship and allowed her to keep me as her secret while she openly dated on the outside.

Her nights of partying and social interactions were mostly shared with her friends, her FWBs, and her boyfriends friends. I was excluded and lived these experiences through her stories, her pictures, and videos while being out being wild with other men and friends. As a cuckold, I lived for this. Watching her replace me sexually with other men, watching her replace me as her dance partner with other men, watching her spend her holidays, her clothes shopping, her, her summer nights and beach nights spent with other men while I only heard of it and jerked off while she told me the stories and showed me pictures of how she would dress for her men. I wasn't her direct partner anymore but I loved knowing that I was replaced while she still kept me involved and informed on how she was with others.

Will finish this post later..

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:57 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:21 pm
So this is going to be a bit of a longer post and I hope that it doesn't bother anyone. I'll try to be concise and not ramble too much.

I knew that I was a cuckold during the first two years of the lifestyle when I was still technically a stag. I observed that her behavior of sometimes spending more time than planned with other men or giving giving herself a bit more than discussed, or perhaps seeing her really into another man just spiked a certain jealousy that I could not understand but knew that I loved the feel of being left out and excluded. I loved seeing her going the extra mile to be with another man and doing extra things for other men.

That all being said, those observations drove me to do the next and unimaginable.
------------------------------------
I knew for a fact that I was a cuckold after I pleaded with her to replace me with another man or men in every possible way just shy of us splitting.

She thought I was crazy but did not dismiss my request. In a matter of time she decided to take me up on my offer and it was then when she not only accepted that I was a cuckold, she validated it, and worked to turn me into much bigger cuckold than ever before.

Our relationship became more of a private relationship just for the two of us to have and for the two of us to know about. All of her social interactions were reserved for other men and her friends. As a cuckold, I never disclosed our relationship and allowed her to keep me as her secret while she openly dated on the outside.

Her nights of partying and social interactions were mostly shared with her friends, her FWBs, and her boyfriends friends. I was excluded and lived these experiences through her stories, her pictures, and videos while being out being wild with other men and friends. As a cuckold, I lived for this. Watching her replace me sexually with other men, watching her replace me as her dance partner with other men, watching her spend her holidays, her clothes shopping, her, her summer nights and beach nights spent with other men while I only heard of it and jerked off while she told me the stories and showed me pictures of how she would dress for her men. I wasn't her direct partner anymore but I loved knowing that I was replaced while she still kept me involved and informed on how she was with others.

Will finish this post later..
UC - If possible include how things are going with your current GF. :up: :up:

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:36 pm

You know you’re a cuck when you masturbate everyday thinking and hearing about all the cocks she has had in the past.
Gigi fan for life!