You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:11 am

emca753 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:29 am
You look forward to sleeping on the couch
E753 - And then realize you need to purchase a new couch because it's not so great to sleep on, on a regular basis. :lol: :lol:

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:19 am

At least you got the regular basis spot on

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:34 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:33 pm
When you're at a networking/social event with her and she is looking so fine and sexy and despite having her by your side, men come up to her and start a conversation with her and actually captivate her attention while you're just there watching her smiling back and interact with the guy(s)
This was the start of it all !

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:01 am

lesbianscuck wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:35 pm
When due to an impending storm, your wife's Bull says he may need to cancel Sat night. So you ask your Cuckoldress if she still wants to go to the resort with just you & she responds with out hesitation....No, she'd rather reschedule when her Bull can be there.

This right here !
Her answer is disappointing yet it leaves you excited simultaneously !

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:06 am

WifeIsABombshell wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:46 pm
When you are praying that the stud that is eye-fucking your wife at the bar has the balls to approach her.

I squirm in my seat as she smiles back.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:16 am

hasabrain2 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:14 pm
When you clean up for the first time. Am I right?

Absolutely ! I've been cucked from the very beginning.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:59 am

nottscuck wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:59 am
hotels... don't you just love 'em !

and my wife is paying for the room, she always seems to....

And it's really my card !

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:10 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:56 pm
You know you are a cuck when you surrender any and absolutely every ‘say’ regarding her sex life and sexuality and when you do say something, she immediately reminds you that you’re a cuckold and gave up any say about her private sex life.

My wife took control of her sex life over six years ago and hasn't looked back !

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:00 pm

Cuckie77 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 9:48 pm
.....you're lay on your back with a guys balls slapping you in the face as he fucks your wife doggy style. :whip:

This right here!

Thirdleg
Prepubescent

Unread post by Thirdleg » Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:52 pm

You haven't had sex with her in years, but you find cum stained panties

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:14 pm

funkyfitter wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:10 pm

My wife took control of her sex life over six years ago and hasn't looked back !
Do tell me of some of what has happened over the years?

scdawg
Trainable

Unread post by scdawg » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:14 am

Your hotwife tells you to buy a robe for her boyfriend because he's coming over for the weekend.
then he walks around all weekend showing you why HE is the boyfriend and you are the cuck.
And the reason for all those orgasms she is having
https://www.adonismale.com/gallery/imag ... 74-003jpg/

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:29 am

scdawg wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:14 am
Your hotwife tells you to buy a robe for her boyfriend because he's coming over for the weekend.
then he walks around all weekend showing you why HE is the boyfriend and you are the cuck.
And the reason for all those orgasms she is having
https://www.adonismale.com/gallery/imag ... 74-003jpg/
That is soo hot, the bathrobe, I always loved seeing him lying on my spot on the bed beside my first wife

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:10 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:14 pm
funkyfitter wrote:

It all started when she would talk about other guys when we were having sex and chuckle when my cock got even harder and I'd start fucking her faster. Eventually it got to the point where I couldn't get or stay hard unless she talked about them. She got tired of that and told me that she may as well just fuck someone else. I laughed and she said that she was serious but I never thought that it would happen. Three weeks later we were at a wedding in Virginia and it did.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:35 pm

funkyfitter wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:10 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
funkyfitter wrote:

It all started when she would talk about other guys when we were having sex and chuckle when my cock got even harder and I'd start fucking her faster. Eventually it got to the point where I couldn't get or stay hard unless she talked about them. She got tired of that and told me that she may as well just fuck someone else. I laughed and she said that she was serious but I never thought that it would happen. Three weeks later we were at a wedding in Virginia and it did.
Tell me what happened that day. I'm so curious!!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:17 am

You know you're a cuck when your girlfriend hasn't even started having sex with other men and you already can't wait for those times where she'll start packing a bag for overnight stays and weekend stays with other men..

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:45 pm

When the waiter knows who the couple is and who the third wheel is.

When your assigned seat is in the back of the car.

When you're sorting the laundry and having trouble separating your panties from your wife's.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:14 pm

You know you're a cuck when your girlfriend is invited to your friends return from the military party but you are not invited [or even aware of it] because there are 3 guys there who have been fucking your girlfriend routinely for for the last year.

Additionally, you find out about the party when she's drunk and calls you to get her. I stopped talking to several people as a result of this but can't deny that the pictures of the party were very intense and s dream come true.

You're a cuck when you're not invited to a party but you see all the pictures of that night once they're posted on Facebook and your girlfriend is tagged sitting on various mens laps on the couch all night. Not only sitting on different laps but with her arms fully wrapped around different necks while sitting on them.. explains why the boyfriend was not invited.

AgegapCuck
Player

Unread post by AgegapCuck » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:38 pm

When you are home all night wearing your cockcage whilst doing all the ironing and she is out being fucked in an hotel by a young bull she met online.

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:18 am

When my wife comes home with a smile and she tells you "my lover sent you a gift " it's really humiliating because you know it's time to clean up

AgegapCuck
Player

Unread post by AgegapCuck » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:43 am

aracuckold wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:18 am
When my wife comes home with a smile and she tells you "my lover sent you a gift " it's really humiliating because you know it's time to clean up
What a privilege. I’m not allowed to give my wife oral so no cleanups for me. Great shame. Still the main thing is that he empties his balls inside her and she gets that feeling of being properly fucked.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:42 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:35 pm
funkyfitter wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
funkyfitter wrote:

The night before the wedding we were at the hotel bar with with some other wedding guests when the grooms parents, who were younger than us, walked in with another guy. We were introduced to their friend Mark, a good looking guy, with long brown hair and a goatee. As I stood to shake his hand it was apparent that he was alot taller than I am and in incredible shape. My wife swung her barstool around, revealing her long smooth legs and painted toes as she smiled and took his hand in hers as I introduced her to him. She looked fantastic in her green flower print sundress and sandals. I watched as he smiled, held her hand longer than he did mine and looked every inch of her over. My wife, flashing a develish smile, said "it's nice to meet you" and he replied back "the pleasure is all mine" as he looked her over again before being led off down the line to meet others.

I watched my wife smile as he was walking away and turned to see him looking and smiling back. About fifteen minutes later he walked up to the bar, on the other side of my wife for a drink, smiled and said "hello again". We both looked over, said "hi".
He offered to buy us a drink and engaged us, mostly my wife, in conversation before going back to the table that he was sitting at with the grooms parents and other friends of his. I mentioned that he seems like a nice guy and she turned to look his way before turning back to me and said "Very nice ! He's yummy !"

I was excited, figuring that I was going to get laid tonight, like many times before, with my wife telling me how she was so horny after knowing that another guy wanted to fuck her. After awhile people started coming and going with more going. The stool next to my wife opened up and two minutes later Mark was there asking my wife if she minded if he sat there. My wife laughed and said "Mind ? I'd be delighted !" He again ordered a drink and asked if he could buy us another but we both had full ones and declined.

It was a little more small talk between mostly him and her before he asked if we smoked weed said that some people were going up to a room to smoke a joint and invited us along if we wanted to go. I told him that I can't smoke because of work and figured that was the end of that but my wife said "I'll go"! He looked at me and she turned to look at me and asked "You don't mind. Do you honey?" It was more of a statement than a question though. I just smiled and shook my head as I acknowledged her statement/question. He was all smiles as he said "Great !"

A few minutes later a friend of his walked up and told him that they were heading up. He downed his drink and asked my wife "You ready ?" "Absolutely !" was her reply. They slid off their barstools. My wife turned to me and gave me a little peck on the lips before giving me a little hug and teasingly whispering in my ear "Who knows?" as I watched him take her in front the back as he smiled and nodded at me. She turned and walked away with him at her side as they walked out of the bar and headed for the elevator.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:52 am

funkyfitter wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:42 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:35 pm
funkyfitter wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

The night before the wedding we were at the hotel bar with with some other wedding guests when the grooms parents, who were younger than us, walked in with another guy. We were introduced to their friend Mark, a good looking guy, with long brown hair and a goatee. As I stood to shake his hand it was apparent that he was alot taller than I am and in incredible shape. My wife swung her barstool around, revealing her long smooth legs and painted toes as she smiled and took his hand in hers as I introduced her to him. She looked fantastic in her green flower print sundress and sandals. I watched as he smiled, held her hand longer than he did mine and looked every inch of her over. My wife, flashing a develish smile, said "it's nice to meet you" and he replied back "the pleasure is all mine" as he looked her over again before being led off down the line to meet others.

I watched my wife smile as he was walking away and turned to see him looking and smiling back. About fifteen minutes later he walked up to the bar, on the other side of my wife for a drink, smiled and said "hello again". We both looked over, said "hi".
He offered to buy us a drink and engaged us, mostly my wife, in conversation before going back to the table that he was sitting at with the grooms parents and other friends of his. I mentioned that he seems like a nice guy and she turned to look his way before turning back to me and said "Very nice ! He's yummy !"

I was excited, figuring that I was going to get laid tonight, like many times before, with my wife telling me how she was so horny after knowing that another guy wanted to fuck her. After awhile people started coming and going with more going. The stool next to my wife opened up and two minutes later Mark was there asking my wife if she minded if he sat there. My wife laughed and said "Mind ? I'd be delighted !" He again ordered a drink and asked if he could buy us another but we both had full ones and declined.

It was a little more small talk between mostly him and her before he asked if we smoked weed said that some people were going up to a room to smoke a joint and invited us along if we wanted to go. I told him that I can't smoke because of work and figured that was the end of that but my wife said "I'll go"! He looked at me and she turned to look at me and asked "You don't mind. Do you honey?" It was more of a statement than a question though. I just smiled and shook my head as I acknowledged her statement/question. He was all smiles as he said "Great !"

A few minutes later a friend of his walked up and told him that they were heading up. He downed his drink and asked my wife "You ready ?" "Absolutely !" was her reply. They slid off their barstools. My wife turned to me and gave me a little peck on the lips before giving me a little hug and teasingly whispering in my ear "Who knows?" as I watched him take her in front the back as he smiled and nodded at me. She turned and walked away with him at her side as they walked out of the bar and headed for the elevator.
Wow!! That sounds amazling! What happened with the two of them? I'm so curious!!

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:09 am

As they approached the corner to where the elevators were, I sat watching, expecting her to look back but she turned the corner by his side, the last of the group to do so and without a second thought, disappeared behind the wall. I thought about getting up and running to get her because my heart halfway sank but the stirring in my crotch kept me glued to my seat.

This was the first time that I had ever seen her disappear with a group of complete strangers. I knew that she was going to be okay, but the thing that actually settled my nerves was that there were two other women in the group. Some people from her side of of the wedding guests were still hanging at the bar and some of Mark's friends were still at a couple of tables. I didn't really know anyone so I sat at the bar and ordered another drink, my cock halfway hard as my mind was going in a hundred different directions and kept returning to the vision of my wife,
legs spread wide and him sliding his cock into her pussy.

The longest twenty minutes of my life passed before I saw the party group turn the corner on their way back but her and Mark weren't with them. I thought to myself, Holy Fuck ! The thought of texting her went through my mind as I sat there looking. As the others walked back into the bar, they turned the corner at the elevators, leaving me so happy, yet so disappointed at the same time. I don't know if anyone else noticed or even cared if they did, but to me, they were laughing and chatting like a couple would as they made their way to the bar entrance where she gave me a smile and a little wave before they stopped, touched her arm and said something which made her chuckle before he turned to go to his table of friends and she walked back to our spot at the bar. Another peck on the lips was my greeting from her. I opened my mouth to speak but she cut me off and said, "I have to pee. Get me a drink." As my wife once again walked away, she glanced back at Mark, who was taking it all in with a quizzical look from his view at the table.

peenyweeney
Prepubescent

Unread post by peenyweeney » Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:47 pm

Your wife stops seeing other men but keeps you locked up and your cock is denied blowjobs and pussy.