The size question - Women do like bigger size

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

In your experience, what size does your SO prefer?

5"
3%
6"
9%
7"
29%
8"
40%
9"
19%

Total votes: 581

scarlettscuck
Player

Re: The size question - Women do like bigger size

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:09 am

Scarlett has had an interesting transition over the past year. After several years of only fucking her long term boyfriend, she fucked a guy in Vegas last summer. He literally fucked the horny Hotwife back into her (thank you Ivan)!

Over the past year, she’s fucked multiple guys. And only a couple were “big” by her terms. She met a guy in the spring who is really hung and her recent new Bull is huge. She loves fucking both of them ALOT… she says they feel so different they are filling her in a more complete way. It’s to the point that she’s had her other fuck buddies reach out to her but she’s hesitant to fuck them now because they aren’t the “new standard” size she’s discovered.

It’s not all or nothing by any means, she loves fucking some of them, it’s just her preference has changed recently. That’s my point.

We’ve talked about it multiple times and I believe she’s now only interested in Mega-Alpha type men with big/huge cocks…Jason Mamoa types. Her new cravings are definitely something I’m feeling as her cuckold because these guys are the real deal… the angst level has never been higher.

Bottom line, I think my beloved Hotwife Scarlett has become a true size queen and I love it.
Last edited by scarlettscuck on Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:13 pm

Tryagain wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:23 am
I don't think anyone has addressed this but guys with long cocks can fuck a woman in so many more positions. They do not have to put the whole cock in her. For example, if she lays down on her stomach and he gets on top of her. He can fuck her really well. I cannot penetrate her hardly at all that way.

Big cocks give you options. My wife loves one of her current guys who is truly a full 9 inches and very thick. Because he is a considerate lover, I can easily see that most of the time he only inserts about 7.5 or so in her. Then he ramps up a bit more and - though she loves the pain - she can take it for a very short while - screaming all the way ( most women would not want what he doing to their pussy)

Then her hands go up to his arms/chest to stop him from the pounding. Then in the missionary position she asks him to slowly put it back in her until she takes it all. He just lays on top of her with no movement at all. She wraps her arms around him and moans and moans until she exclaims yes...yes.. and her body under him seems to arch/twitch as she cums. yes...cums with him just filling her.

So again...the big cock gives you so many more options for truly deep satisfaction.
That is such a good point.

I know the position that accommodates a g-spot orgasm for my wife is such that I'm barely able to reach the spot effectively at times in the way she likes to lay.

A huge dick could reach easily without full penetration even. It's understandable why some women might need the big boys to get maximum pleasure.

Especially women that attain vaginal orgasms less easily.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

2cruzin4bull
Prepubescent

Unread post by 2cruzin4bull » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:36 pm

My Wife prefers about 8” long & thick.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:27 am

It’s not that size doesn’t matter, but that it’s not the ONLY thing that matters. A guy with a huge cock who doesn’t know how to please a woman…won’t please a woman no matter how big he is, but to deny that it matters isn’t terribly convincing.

My Queen was one of those women who always said that size didn’t matter to her. Then we had sex. My thick, just under 8” cock was the largest she had ever experienced, AND I was (up to that point) the most talented lover she’s ever had. Her eyes just about popped out of her head when I was all the way in, and in that moment a brand new size queen was born.

Fast forward to the present, and she now has two Bulls rocking her world, neither of whom is as large as me. In fact, one of them is VASTLY more talented than me in bed, and the sex with him is life changing for her, even though she is an enthusiastic size queen.

Size isn’t everything clearly, but it also ain’t nuthin’.

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:19 pm

Her almost exclusive preference for PIV is 7 1/2+.

carefree1269
Prepubescent

Unread post by carefree1269 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:43 pm

My wife's ex is 9, she.. or we talk about it all the time. Tried several times for her to try and hook up, but to many feelings on his part, so as of now it's a no go. But maybe one day.. fingers crossed

n8217n
Prepubescent

Unread post by n8217n » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:44 am

Women will usually say that size does not matter but that is simply not true.However,it can be too big sometimes.We have different size dongs.She had little interest is two of them and one was somewhere between painful and scary for her but there is one that is "just right".Funny thing is that she never asks for it but will let me use it on her for a little while but I can tell she is trying hard not to hurt my feelings and prefers me to be joined to her rather than manipulating a device.

So I tried a vibrating penis extender that also made it MUCH thicker-BINGO! I can tell she loves it but after a while she will say it's rubbing her despite being extremely lubed.She just does not want to admit the obvious to protect my feelings but I am fine with it.

One more thing,I cannot post pm's in this forum for some reason.What's up with that?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:45 am

Pretty hard for a woman to say she doesn't like something or it isn't different or better when she is having a screaming orgasm. You have to do 5 posts without being a pain in the ass to get signed off for PMs and for posting without moderation. One tool for keeping assholes from taking over the forum.