I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
cumpletenoob
Virgin

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by cumpletenoob » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:40 pm

As a fellow engineer, I feel your pain, and uber respect on all other accounts. A special woman like Jamie deserves a solid guy like you. Wishing you all the best.

CN

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:47 am

Good to see you back Ky! Congratulations on the twins! I can tell you, you will always be those boys' dad and DNA has nothing to do with it. I can speak with some authority on that because I've walked the walk. I have a stepson from my first marriage that was two years old when we came into each others lives. I also have a stepson with my wife that was eight years old when we came into each others lives. Those boys are MY sons, just as much as the one my wife and I had together and they will tell you that I am their dad also! We had our issues as they were both growing up, much the same as you would with any biological son but the "you're not my dad!" card was never ever used by either one of them. The oldest took my last name when he was about ten years old, the second one kept his biological father's name, mostly because he also embraced his Cuban heritage. I can guarantee that you will love those boys so much the DNA thing will never be a factor!

Now, go be a father to those boys and never look back. There are great things in store for all of you!

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:48 am

i & i am sure everytone here is very glad u came back Ky. i have followed u & Jaimee's story from the very beginning. from Jaimee being on here & asking why u wanted to share her with another man, to u both getting past Derek. to where u are today, happy parents. i think all of us here, feel like u are both special frineds to all of us, & all are glad u have shared your life with us. i'm sure as your boys grow they will become so much fun to be with. i have 3 grown sons, & it has been great to watch them grow. hopefully they will play sports, it is always fun to watch children play sports. hope u continue to keep us in your life. i'm sure U & Jaimee will be together & in love forever. thank u.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:48 pm

Hi my how are you both getting on, and I’m looking forward to your next updated story

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:59 am

Glad to see you back around Ky. Hoping for an interesting update. I figured I would bump the thread back to the top just to make it easy for you to find when you have time for an update. Hope all is well with you, your wife, and your babies.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:51 am

txrockdog wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:59 am
Glad to see you back around Ky. Hoping for an interesting update. I figured I would bump the thread back to the top just to make it easy for you to find when you have time for an update. Hope all is well with you, your wife, and your babies.
I like how you think. I mean bumping the thread and all. Can I also do the same?

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:40 pm

Ky's amazing thread shall never die, as long as I draw breath!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:36 am

🤣

Blizzard
Experienced

Unread post by Blizzard » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:59 pm

Great to have you back Ky

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:07 pm

I have just discovered this thread and am catching up. Cant believe I have missed it until now, thanks for posting Ky you are one of the great writers.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:27 am

OZCPL wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:07 pm
I have just discovered this thread and am catching up. Cant believe I have missed it until now, thanks for posting Ky you are one of the great writers.
:o :o :o :up: :up: :up:

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:28 am

Ky, how are you? Are the babies healthy and happy? Are you and Jamie good? Do you see or hear much from Wade? I’m sure I’m not the only one that would love an update.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:21 am

Ky, long time no see.
How's the Missy?
How are the little ones that do all the pissy-pissy?
And keeps you super busy?
How's their sperm- donor?
(Referring to Wade with full honor).
How's job? How's family?
I hope they are rose and lily?
Any further adventures?
Which posed your marriage no danger.
All this and more,
Longing to have a taste of that pen of your(s).
That everything is fine, is sincerely hoped.
This absence of yours can't be coped.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:25 am

I was re-reading the thread and i pumped into this
Ky_Da wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:15 pm
Her brow rose, “Really?” she asked, “You want to test me, you’re sure that’s a good idea?” I shrugged nonchalantly, and when I didn’t answer she shook her head and said, “we’ll see about that.”

She then stood up, walked to her laptop, and then moved it so that I had a complete view of the bed. Once she was satisfied, she looked once more at the camera and said, “I muted you on this end so you won’t distract me because I’m going to show you how much I love my boyfriend and how happy I’m going to make him tonight,” she moved away and sat on the bed, “After tonight you’ll know what I’ll actually do for my lover. You’ll know how much he owns my body, and then you’ll wonder whether we’re really playing a game anymore. You’ll wonder if you’ve lost your wife’s pussy forever.”
Is it okay to ask?
I'm curious though, how do you feel about that after her showing you how much she loves him and what she had actually done for her lover and how much he owns her body after carrying his babies as reminder for her and your entire life?
Do you think she was just teasing when she told you whether you're playing the game anymore?

Also, I remember a couple of pages after after she got off the pill and got fucked bareback and told you he came outside and made you eat her creampie when she got back from Wade's. What do you think happen there?

I know it's 15 month ago, you don't need to answer.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:20 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:18 am
The fourth picture took me a second to understand. My wife’s face was buried in Wade’s chest like she was trying to disappear. Wade’s eyes were closed but he had a huge smile on his face. The blanket was pulled even tighter around them.

The last text read, ‘You two will make beautiful babies someday, but probably not today.’
They did, didn't they? :D

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:47 pm

Hey all,

Thought I’d give a quick update while I’m waiting for my wife to get home. Yeah… she’s out… with someone.

To the disappointment of some, and to the excitement of others, I’ve got to confess that we’ve fallen back into the game. Jaimee is out on a date with guy she through a mutual friend. A few months ago, I thought we were seriously never going to play the game again, but then, well, it happened.

Let me start by saying that we’re doing really well. Kids are happy and healthy; I recently got a big financial bump at work and so financially we’re doing better now than ever. I even bought my wife a new car recently, fitting two car seats in the back of her old, small car was a real challenge. My wife decided to stay home for a while and not go back to work – with two boys to raise, it’s a full-time job in itself. I’m completely behind her decision. I couldn’t be happier. When the boys are a little older, she might consider going back to work, but for the next couple of years she’s decided to stay home.

Our sex life has been good, though I do admit we easily fall into the same routine with sex. I try to mix it up, but more often than not, we go back to the same familiar things. Several months ago, we started talking about the game, teasing/prompting each other about experiences we had during the height of the game. That alone spiced things up for a few weeks, but little by little we both realized we wanted to play again. I’m still amazed at how fast things shifted once we both crossed that line of wanting to play again. Probably because we’ve done this a couple of times now.

It all started when a woman named Rachel called my wife and invited her to go to a local play. Rachel was one of the friends my wife got to know back when she was a steady member at Wade’s CrossFit gym. (more on Wade in a bit). It has been a long time since my wife saw any of them, so she was ecstatic to go out. I know she was close with that group of girls, but they were part of the game, so when the game ended, so did those friendships—at least for a time. With Rachel’s encouragement, Jaimee started going to the gym again and picking back up those friendships. Again, I noticed how much happier my wife was when she was able to spend time with those friends. Jaimee’s a very social person, and she feeds off those relationships. I think she actually gets energy from them, whereas I feel like those types of social occasions just suck the life out of me. Probably your typical extroverted/introverted personalities I suppose.

The group of women from the gym all know that my wife cheats on me. They all knew she was involved with Wade for a fairly long stretch, and according to my wife, they all suspect that Wade is the father, but they don’t say anything. Speaking of Wade; he’s finally found a girl that he’s very happy with and they’ve been dating steady for a while. We’re still all friends, but we don’t hear from him very often. Jaimee and Wade talk at the gym, but they’ve both moved on and Wade’s got a good thing going on with his new girlfriend. He too seems very happy.

A quick note about Wade’s girlfriend. The first time I met her, I was surprised that she wasn’t a drop-dead supermodel type. Don’t get me wrong, she’s attractive enough, but just not the type I would have thought Wade would desire. Don’t judge a book by the cover, I guess. She’s a sweetheart of a person, and they look very happy together. I’m happy for them.

So back to my wife and how this started again. It was Rachel that got the ball rolling on us again. Follow me here: Rachel’s older brother had a close friend that got divorced a couple of years ago and was trying to get back into the dating market again. Rachel asked my wife if she was interested in going out with him. Like I said, they all think of my wife as a little on the slutty side having been with Wade so many times and seeming to have no problem with sleeping around on her husband. Jaimee and I talked about it, and I could tell she wanted to, so we agreed.

That’s when Andrew came into our lives. He’s in his early forties, divorced two years, has two teenage kids that spend most of their time with their mother. He works in the commercial banking industry and rowed crew in college, so he has a tall, very athletic build to him. I’ve never met him in person, but they take a lot of pictures and video of their time together that I get to enjoy later. He’s not as well endowed as Wade (not many men are) but he’s more than up to the task of satisfying Jaimee. She’s never complained about it.

He travels a fair amount for work, so their time together comes in spurts. They’ve met a few times at a hotel near the airport so he can see her when he’s passing through. Other times they’ve gone to his place. He’s not sure if he ever wants to get married again. I guess he lost a small fortune to his ex, so it feels like a good fit for now.

One experience I thought I would share – keep in mind that this is as it was told to me by my wife. The first time they had sex, they went to a high-end hotel out on the Strand. I know my wife was really nervous, even though they’d been on a several dates and were comfortable with each other. They had been making out in the room and decided to head to the shower because they’d been riding bikes along the beach for several hours. But when the hot water hit my wife’s breasts, they started to spray milk all over him. She had pumped a couple of bottles full earlier in the day, but she must produce a lot of milk because our boys are on in the high 90-percentile on height and weight. She was mortified, but Andrew only laughed it off and made her feel at ease. Jaimee’s tits are still huge compared to what they were pre-pregnancy. I know they’ll eventually go down, so I’m trying to enjoy them as much as I can now.

Andrew had the snip done a few years ago, so they don’t use protection. I’m done with the whole cuckold pregnancy kink. I’m happy to have my boys, but we’ll never play that close to the flame again. We’ve been lucky to survive and overcome what we have.

I have more to write, but I need to get some sleep. Tomorrow’s going to be a long day, and I’m in charge of the boys while my wife’s out. I’ll try to write more detail tomorrow. I just wanted to get out a quick recap to let everyone know we’re still out here.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:42 pm

Great to see you back again Ky and to hear that you and Jaimee are doing so well together. I think that the fact that you both wanted to get back into the game really shows how strong your relationship is.

lovesexfun
Trainable

Unread post by lovesexfun » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:52 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 12:37 pm
It’s amazing how fast a few months go by, and I have to admit, there was a good stretch of time when I didn’t think I’d update on this site anymore. Wade, my wife’s boyfriend for a time, had gotten himself into a serious relationship with a nice gal, and so we decided to take a break for a time and just concentrate on us. Life has been really good… if not perhaps a little boring compared to the highs of seeing your wife be thoroughly owned by another man’s larger cock.

Deep down, I was really missing the evenings when Wade would come over and turn my wife into a blubbering but happy cum-dumpster. But our relationship has been getting stronger and stronger and our communication is much improved, so it’s been a good tradeoff. I was truly thinking that cuckolding was a chapter in a book that was now closed… then, about two weeks ago, I caught my wife reading Xleg’s stories on this site. She was on my tablet, reading along, with her fingers making small, slow circles on the outside of her shorts over her pussy.

I had caught her red-handed reading and fantasizing about cuckolding me. She was embarrassed and didn’t want to talk about it at first, but after a lot of prodding and assuring her I was okay with it, she finally confessed that while our ‘extracurricular’ actives had stopped, she still thought about it often and has continued to read a lot from this site and from Literotica. Well, damnit if this wasn’t the spark to ignite the whole thing again.

I asked her, “Do you want to paly again?”

She hesitated for a long time. For a moment I didn’t think that she was going to answer me, but eventually she shrugged and said, “Yes and no. Yes, because it’s thrilling, and it feels amazing to be wanted like that by other men—it’s such a rush. But no because I can feel it puts a strain on our relationship. When we’re not playing, our relationship is easier and it doesn’t take as much effort. It’s so easy to lose myself when we’re playing and that’s not fair to you.”

I confess, my own willpower to not give into my cuck tendencies had been waning and so discovering that my wife had been fantasizing bout playing again, my heart—and cock—wanted to burst. I made a decision, and if felt like a dam burst open. I felt light headed even when I said, “I want to play again.”

Jaimee just laughed and rolled her eyes, but then when her eyes met mine, and she saw that I was serious, she sat up and looked me directly in the eyes, “Are you serious, or are you just having a go?”

I nodded, and at that moment I felt the powerful grip of cuckoldry tighten. “I never completely stopped wanting to. I feel like each time we’ve played, we’ve taken it further and further, but I still feel like there’s so much we haven’t experienced yet. I miss watching you experience those mind-blowing orgasms. I miss feeling your sloppy cunt (I purposefully used the word cunt with her) after you’ve been with your boyfriends, I miss wondering what you’ll do next to push the game further.” I watched her carefully as she thought about what I had just said. I could tell she wanted the same thing, but she was hesitant. It took some additional prodding, but I finally got her to tell me what she’d been holding back.

“Ky,” she began, “If we start again, I’m not sure I’ll be able to stop. Each time it’s gotten harder and harder to stop… “ she paused in thought for a long minute, “If we decide to play again, and if we push the game further, I don’t know if there will be any coming back from it—I just have this feeling deep down that we’ve been playing a game where we are trying to jump into the water and only get a part of us wet, but each time we play, we get wetter… thinking about it now, it feels like we’re jumping into the deep end of the pool.”

I didn’t sleep much that night. I laid awake thinking about what my wife had said—I felt the same way—like something significant had just changed, only it was hard to quantify. When morning finally came, I told her I wanted to play again. It took some serious soul searching, but this is who I am and this is what I need.

I leave for work pretty early, so my wife was still half asleep as I was telling her this. But she did turn to me as I was getting out of bed and said, “I hope you’re ready for this.”

I nodded. She turned over in bed like she was going to go back to sleep, but then said, “Looks like I’m going to go have to try to get my boyfriend back.”

Work was a blur that day. I was dying to get home to talk to my wife more about playing the game again, but when I drove up to our house, I found Wade’s car in the garage. And sure enough, they were fucking each other’s brains out in the guest bedroom. I heard the slap, slap, slap of skin meeting skin as soon as I walked into the front door. My wife moaning gave me an instant erection. I dropped by bag at the door and rushed to the bedroom to see Wade’s ass pumping back and forth as he pounded my wife’s cunt while she was on her hands and knees. He was hitting it hard. Her small tits were bouncing almost violently forward and back, the nipple rings a blur. Finally, Wade wrapped his hand into her hair, pulled her head back and plowed into her deeply as he came. They collapsed onto the bed, his cock still fully seated in her cunt.

Wade noticed me and gave me a smile and a nod. If my wife noticed my presence she didn’t let on. I went to the bathroom and rubbed on out, using what I’d just witnessed for my erotic enjoyment. I came after only a couple of minutes.

I went back to the room quietly and watched from the open door. Jaimee was kneeling between his spread-eagled legs, he was on his back, she was working his rod with her mouth and hands, engorging his cock for another round. It didn’t take long and Wade was at full attention, but Jaimee seemed happy to continue to suck his cock. It was obvious that she had missed this by the way she almost lovingly worshiped this larger cock. Wade reached down and ran his hand through her hair. I could tell he was getting closer and closer and eventually he pulled her head down farther onto his rod, pushing maybe half of it past her lips. Her lips. God they were stretched tight. Her eyes were closed as she focused on not gagging. Wade finally released a torrent of cum down her throat, I could see her swallowing furiously but still some spurted out from her lips. Wade was breathing heavily, but my wife continued her ministrations on her boyfriend’s cock; first cleaning up the cum that had gotten away, slowly using her tongue to lap it into her mouth. She then gently sucked on his balls and softly ran her fingers over the large vain along the underside of his rod.

My wife only had eyes for another man’s larger cock. She laid there forever it seemed, simply loving and caressing his cock. They didn’t speak. She eventually got him hard again. My wife. My beautiful, small, petite wife. I watched as she moved up and straddled her boyfriend’s waist, lifted one leg and directed his cock into her cunt. She slowly let herself down and I watched as a giant cock found it’s home again inside of my wife’s tight pussy. She was in pure, blissful heaven. The look on her face was pure contentment. I realized my wife was right. There’s no going back from this. She’s as much of a prisoner to this vice as I am. I felt like I’d witnessed the completion of her transformation just then. She’d once been a nervous, prim and proper young woman who was unsure of her body and her sexuality with men. But now she knew herself. She had now acknowledged that she had deep sexual desires and wanted to have them fulfilled. She had now accepted that she was a slave to her cunt’s needs. This probably reads like I’m being overly melodramatic, but I just can’t find the words to describe what I felt that afternoon as I watched my wife fuck her boyfriend.

The last two weeks has been almost a non-stop sex-capade between those two—like a two-week sex bender. Fuck, here I am again, fully immersed up to my neck in my cuckold life. Two weeks and it’s like we never paused at all. In fact, the games already gone further than ever before. All the people at the CrossFit gym know that Wade is fucking my wife. Yesterday in fact, my wife sent me a video while I was at work. It was near the end of the day and I knew that she was at the gym for her workout. The video was taken from across the gym. People were doing their workouts. The camera panned across the room until it landed on Wade and my wife. He was helping her do a few more pullups and encouraging her to do one more. She completed it and he helped her down, only he held onto her and gave her a deep kiss before he set her on the ground. Oh my fucking hell I almost came in my pants.

I confronted her at home about being so open about their relationship. (I didn’t mention it earlier, but the girl Wade had been seeing for a couple of months moved out of town). My wife assured me that she would be careful that family never found out, but that she was enjoying this. She told me she would stop if I ever used my safeword, but that she was happy with how things are going right now. I didn’t use my safeword.

I have a great date night planned this weekend for us because I’ve learned I have to step up to the plate when we’re playing the game. I can’t afford to stand on the sidelines and always be the spectator.

I had sex with my wife last night after she’d spent most of the afternoon fucking her boyfriend. Her pussy was puffy, red and deliciously loose. I came in seconds.
lucky you once again and enjoy. Help new cucks like us as well.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:57 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:47 pm
Hey all,

Thought I’d give a quick update while I’m waiting for my wife to get home. Yeah… she’s out… with someone.
It's great to hear from you again Ky. Of course, I have never meet you but you and Jaimee have really grown dear to me over time. It's even better to hear that you and Jaimee are in a "good place" now and closer together then ever, at least it seems that way. I'm also happy for Wade that he found a new girlfriend, but I agree with you to keep context with him to a kind of a minimum.

I hope you allow me some questions. Can I ask when exactly this whole thing with Andrew started and you and Jaimee restarted "the game" again, so to speak? I mean for how many weeks/months does she meet with Andrew and having sex with him? How often in a week does she normally meet with him?

Well, you probably know better than anyone, that you never should forget about your own sex-life with Jaimee, if you allow me this advice. I assume you'll also agree with me, that it's very important that every once in a while you and Jaimee step away from your "game" at least for a short period and only concentrate on each other.
But enough of my unasked advices ;), I very much look forward to hear more regularly from you again, at least I hole this will be case.

Blizzard
Experienced

Unread post by Blizzard » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:42 am

So good to hear back from you Ky.
Great news that your wife is still the slut we love.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:25 am

Great to hear all is well. I take it you’re both happy with the new arrangement.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:44 am

Good for you Ky and good for Jaimie!! ♥️♥️💦💦

I'd expected you'd be back to it in time, our deepest desires tend to be immutable. Glad you're letting it happen in its own time.

All my best wishes for you both.

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:07 am

welcome back Ky, glad to hear all 4 of u are doing fine. i'm curious, i thought almost all of Jaimee's sex bouts took place at home. with u watching. is it your choice for Jaimee to see her lover's outside of home, now, with u not being there & watching?

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:39 am

Welcome back <3

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:51 am

Good to hear from you.