I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
txrockdog
Player

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by txrockdog » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:38 pm

veub wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:25 pm
David52 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:55 am
Mick. I get what you are saying, but decisions are made along the way. Like inviting your married girlfriend for an intimate, long family weekend likely attended by Matt's children, siblings, and parents. Could Matt and Jamiee be thinking of coming out? Jamiee seems to be growing tired of the secrecy and drama. There is just so much more at stake here for Matt. I wonder what Matt is thinking...
Who else is to to come out to? Everybody, except possibly Ky's parents, already know.
The impression Ky gave was that Matt’s friends and relatives know Jaimee as Matt’s gf, not as the married lady Matt is dating/fucking. I doubt Jaimee wants to bring them into the secret of her and Ky’s lifestyle. Too much chance to blow back to her family or otherwise negatively affect her and Ky and the kids. Not to mention how embarassing it would be for Matt to have to tell his mom she wasn’t getting more grandkids from his new girlfriend because she was already married to somebody else. All good reasons why no matter how strong the draw is for a cuck to have his wife in a relationship with another man, there are reasons to keep some boundaries intact to avoid a much larger set of issues that will come up.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:53 pm

What Matt hides from his family, surely his friends know, is up to him. It sounds like Ky doesn't know Matt's family so they're of no significance to him. All Jaimee’s friends and family know, so there is nothing to hide from them.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:29 pm

veub wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:53 pm
What Matt hides from his family, surely his friends know, is up to him. It sounds like Ky doesn't know Matt's family so they're of no significance to him. All Jaimee’s friends and family know, so there is nothing to hide from them.
I am pretty sure you are mistaken about Jamiee’s family knowing. You can ignore the human relationship angles on this if you want, but Ky and Jaimee are the ones who have built the relationship with Matt, and in Jaimee’s case with his kids. If it is hard for them to untangle that web, then it is hard. And no amount of oversimplification of that on your part will change that for them.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:15 pm

Unless Jaimee's family is completely oblivious, how can they not know? Matt has been her primary sex/love interest for more than a year. The person she spends very extended time with. How does she explain this time away from home when speaking with her family. Her mom already knows the kids aren't Ky's. Kids, including her kids, talk - do the grandparents not spend time with their grandchildren?

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:26 pm

veub wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:15 pm
Unless Jaimee's family is completely oblivious, how can they not know? Matt has been her primary sex/love interest for more than a year. The person she spends very extended time with. How does she explain this time away from home when speaking with her family. Her mom already knows the kids aren't Ky's. Kids, including her kids, talk - do the grandparents not spend time with their grandchildren?
Her mom THINKS the twins aren’t Ky’s but she doesn’t know. I will let Ky explain the logistics of how they have kept Matt hidden from her family if he chooses, but Ky posted a significant amount about what the families do and don’t know recently, so I would suggest refreshing yourself on that. What the neighbors and Jaimee’s close friends know versus what her family knows are two different things.

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:43 pm

Hi Ky,

As a semi-retired old man, I'm enjoying your story the most out of everything on this discussion board (no offense to everyone else).

We have different situations obviously, but I can tell you that having even 1 other cuck husband to talk to, commiserate & hang-out with has been invaluable for me.

Yes, in my case it's one of sons-in-law, but it's still an incredibly-cathartic process to be able to talk about our shared experience.

Ky, I think you have an incredible psychological & emotional strength that most people wish they had. I genuinely hope your chat with Sipho's previous hotwife can give you some additional insight & comfort.

My cuck SIL & I meet for drinks weekly to chat, & he & I & my other SIL who's cucking both of us meet to talk once a month, minimum, as insurance that he's moving us in the same direction.

Cheers Ky.
H.

entropia
Virgin

Unread post by entropia » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:21 am

still checking everyday, sure you know how to keep us on spines ;-)

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:44 pm

Hey all,

I thought I'd update to let everyone know all is well. I'm afraid I don't have much to update though. Life has been busy, and my wife just hasn't been feeling the itch as much lately - she's been pretty tired, and the kids have all had colds, coughs, and stuffy noses. We canceled the dinner date with Sipho and have just been focused on us and our family. I was looking forward to chatting with another cuck, but I'm sure we'll reschedule at some point. Sorry for the lame update, but nothing has really happened worth writing about in the last couple of weeks.

Take care all,

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:56 pm

Happy Easter Ky to you and the family….

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 am

Hey Ky, thanks for the update. Sorry everyone is sick. I hope everyone feels better soon.

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:18 am

No problem bro, thanks for the update anyway

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 am

Thanks for the checkin Ky. As much as we love being entertained by your adventures, sometimes life just has its ebbs and flows. If you guys were going balls to the wall all the time, the peaks would just start to blend in and become normal. Sometimes it is the abrupt departure from “normal” that makes things that much hotter. Hope y’all get to feeling better.

andyupnaway
Virgin

Unread post by andyupnaway » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:19 pm

Have been following OHW for many years, generally in the “Library” section where I first became acquainted with your writings. Have read your personal story from the beginning. I rarely post but feel compelled to speak out at this time.

There are times in life when you do not walk away from a situation but flee as fast as you can. If what you have written about Sipho is accurate, then would strongly urge you to completely abandon any relationship or future contact. What he is proposing is dangerous and wrong on so many levels. In one of your earlier postings, you posited that perhaps you and Jaimee were being naïve. That is an understatement.

Behavior modification and the techniques involved are a very serious matter and should never be entrusted to anyone other than a professional trained therapist and / or performed except in highly controlled situations with agreed upon outcomes. This is not a party or sex game. It is the neurological rewiring of how your body and emotions respond automatically to certain stimuli.

I believe Jaimee and you are being seduced by an evil man who wants to permanently change Jaimee for his personal pleasure or merely for sport with little or no regard for her future, your marriage or the welfare of your family. He has to have your willing participation so I can only guess that he believes the two of you are so addicted and invested in the lifestyle that you will be open to experiment for the next thrill. The risk is that once you have allowed these changes, it is not an easy process to reverse and maybe never completely.

You barely know this man but you have mentioned on different occasions that something doesn’t add up. You are not even sure how he earns a living. Yet, it sounds as if you are seriously considering entrusting him to permanently change Jaimee psychologically. This is insanity.

Run, don’t walk, from this and never look back.

viking53
Prepubescent

Unread post by viking53 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:31 pm

I agree entirely with andyupnaway. This is not a man you want to engage with.

DoctorLuv
Trainable

Unread post by DoctorLuv » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:49 am

It was great to hear that you and your family are doing well. I agree that it’s best you don’t bring Sipho into your life. I fear he’s a sociopath. He took too much delight in his date’s pain at the New Year’s party the night you met Sipho.

BTW there is a great story on Literotica about operant conditioning in a cuckolding relationship. It’s called “SHE OPENED MY MIND” by B_Couric.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:52 am

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:42 am

KY, how are you doing? What is happening? We miss you.

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:31 am

Ky_Da wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:31 pm
The other night my wife went to a piano recital for Matt’s kids. They’ve taken lessons for some time, but they’ve really progressed since Jaimee started supplementing lessons. Jaimee’s an amazing pianist, something she learned from her time in school since the arts were so heavily pushed. Jaimee’s developed real relationships with Matt’s kids and a number of extended family members, and it’s getting
more and more difficult to manage bouncing back and forth between two families. Again, I think that’s why Jaimee’s been trying to pull back, but it’s proving harder to do than she anticipated.
Ouch, that is way way to close for comfort...

This probably means either she, Ky and Matt become openly poly, or Jaimee may have to chose between Matt and Ky. As is, it does not sounds sustainable. I am honestly wondering how anyone can allow things to go this far, and not be aware of future consequences. Some though choices may be coming, I fear.

Are Ky, Jaimee and Matt prepared to become fully and openly poly? With family and friends knowing about the relationship status of Jaimee with both Matt and with Ky? If not, Jaimee may have to decide: pull out, or jump ship. Whichever scenario, there will probably be complications and questions to answer. And some people may end up getting hurt in the process.

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:04 am

Hoping all is well with you and your family!!
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:48 am

Ky hope things are well with you, Jamie and the kids. I had mentioned that you were cutting down on travels so hopefully you are spending more time with the family.