I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
offendedgame
Experienced

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by offendedgame » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:27 pm

How's her pregnancy going?

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:28 pm

I hope all is well with these two special people.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:41 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:26 pm
My pour wife. My heart broke for her when she heard the news. Of course we're super excited, but she was a little floored by the news. Her eyes got really wide, and she kind of just sat there in a stunned, comatose state for a few minutes. I think it was a little bit of a shock to the system. Driving her home, she was basically staring out the window. It's an odd sensation of overwhelming fear and insatiable joy all at the same time. For the first time in a while, Wade, Bennett, Ryann, etc. have all been way in the back of our minds, and we haven't felt any desire to play the game.
C’mon Ky! Talk to us man! We are all addicted to your story. It has been two months since you posted, but you have been logged in recently. Where do things stand? How are your wife and the twins? Even if nothing has happened, please at least let us know you two are ok. And if a lot has happened and you don’t know how to process it, try talking it out here? Just talk to us, we miss you guys.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:04 am

txrockdog wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:41 pm
Ky_Da wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:26 pm
My pour wife. My heart broke for her when she heard the news. Of course we're super excited, but she was a little floored by the news. Her eyes got really wide, and she kind of just sat there in a stunned, comatose state for a few minutes. I think it was a little bit of a shock to the system. Driving her home, she was basically staring out the window. It's an odd sensation of overwhelming fear and insatiable joy all at the same time. For the first time in a while, Wade, Bennett, Ryann, etc. have all been way in the back of our minds, and we haven't felt any desire to play the game.
C’mon Ky! Talk to us man! We are all addicted to your story. It has been two months since you posted, but you have been logged in recently. Where do things stand? How are your wife and the twins? Even if nothing has happened, please at least let us know you two are ok. And if a lot has happened and you don’t know how to process it, try talking it out here? Just talk to us, we miss you guys.
:up: :up: :up:

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:40 am

Hey all,

Hope everyone is well, I’ve been a little out of touch for the last couple of months. I have logged on a couple of times, but didn’t linger. I’m really trying not to let myself get triggered right now and falling back into old habits. I don’t know that I can officially say that we’re done with the games, because who knows what the future holds, but we are for now. We’ve been through this before—a couple of times actually—but this time feels different. We still have a few months to go in my wife’s pregnancy, and what can I say, life just feels different right now. We’re having two boys!

My wife stopped going to Wade’s gym, choosing instead to do more simple workouts and lots of long walks. Wade stops by every now and again to say hi, and I still play golf with him every once in a while, but that chapter with him might be over. It was hard at times for my wife to let that relationship die, but we’re about to start our own family now and we both feel that now isn’t the time to be messing about. Jaimee is still working, but not for much longer. She’s an amazing trooper, carrying twins and still working full time. She plans on quitting her job and staying home once the babies come. I fully support that. I’m thrilled she wants to stay home with them. I don’t know. Maybe I’m just old fashioned that way, but I like the idea of ‘mum’ being home. She’s free to change her mind if she wants, but for now, this is what we want to do.

I think it was about the time that she started showing that something significant changed for her—for us. Then again once she felt the babies moving, it all became very real. It was a fun game to play, and we’re probably luckier than we realize that we survived it. We even deleted all the saved photos and videos. That was harder for me to do than for her. It really felt like we were ending it then. I still have fantasies about her and Wade, and of course the one threesome with Bennett, but I try not to entertain those fantasies and just concentrate on what’s most important right now. Speaking of Bennett. He and Ryann worked things out and are now living together. We don’t see them very often, but we’ve texted Bennett a few times just to check in.

Anyway, we’re doing extremely well. Life is good. The sun is brighter and the sky more blue than ever before.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:48 am

Good to hear from you Ky and to hear that everything is well with both of you. All the best for the future and enjoy family life.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:57 am

This is really great to hear Ky, thanks for the update. I'm happy for you, both.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:07 pm

Great to hear what's up with you. I'm happy to learn what you've been up to, and not at all surprised to see so much wisdom in your post.

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:55 pm

👍👍

Family is the first priority. Good work making that shift. Your children are only born once... enjoy this special time between you and your wife!

4v273
Experienced

Unread post by 4v273 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:06 pm

trdd wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:55 pm
👍👍

Family is the first priority. Good work making that shift. Your children are only born once... enjoy this special time between you and your wife!
This. :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
The ethical pervert

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:22 pm

Wonderful to hear from you, Ky, that all is well, and I echo the previous remarks. Love to Jaimee and you and best of luck over the next few months.

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:02 pm

Good for you KY, good for you.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:45 pm

I can only agree with what others already have said. I wish you, Jaimee and your babies all the best in the future. Nonetheless, I hope you will still check on here to give us a little update. Again, my best wishes.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:31 pm

It'a really great to hear from you again, thank you for the update, wish you all the best!

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:33 pm

Great to hear from you Ky and good to hear all is well. Keep in touch and best wishes to you and Jaimee. Life and love is good isn't it?

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:46 pm

Thanks for the update Ky! So glad that things are well for you two. Best of luck with parenthood!

cumpletenoob
Virgin

Unread post by cumpletenoob » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:49 am

Great update pal, happy to hear you're both well. Though, to be honest, I am keen to hear future stories. Let's be honest, babies sleep a lot... With the insatiable Jaimee at home with two sleeping babies, the mind boggles at what delicious games she conjures up. Never wish to mither you, just stirring. 😉😊

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:56 am

I just heaved the greatest sigh of relief of my life. My mind was conjuring up dreadful scenarios all this while, especially because of the way you suddenly stopped posting. Now I can focus back on my life again, ha ha. :D And I hope I did the calculations right, they would be Geminis, right?

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:15 am

sabya167 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:56 am
I just heaved the greatest sigh of relief of my life. My mind was conjuring up dreadful scenarios all this while, especially because of the way you suddenly stopped posting. Now I can focus back on my life again, ha ha. :D And I hope I did the calculations right, they would be Geminis, right?
Well, if the twins are indeed Gemini, you can call them Castor and Pollux.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:55 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:15 am
sabya167 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:56 am
Well, if the twins are indeed Gemini, you can call them Castor and Pollux.
You are a genius, Wanna. :D Hope they approve them :up: Only hitch is their two fathers. ;)

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:06 am

Man, am I happy for you two! Please check in once in a while and tell us how the four of you are doing. You two kinda feel like family to me now.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:10 pm

Ky, I havn't checked on you, and Jammie, but I am so glad that things are great for you two. I hope all good things come to the four of you.

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:27 am

so good to hear from u Ky. so glad u are both doing well. we, like u, my wife stop working when our first son was 1yr old. she stayed home from then on & raised our 3 sons, of course they are all grown now. hope u will check in with us from time to time. i think all of us here would like to know how u are both doing as time moves on. really loved reading your story right from the beginning. healtjh & happiness to u both!!

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:16 am

:up:
wagonmaker1 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:27 am
so good to hear from u Ky. so glad u are both doing well. we, like u, my wife stop working when our first son was 1yr old. she stayed home from then on & raised our 3 sons, of course they are all grown now. hope u will check in with us from time to time. i think all of us here would like to know how u are both doing as time moves on. really loved reading your story right from the beginning. healtjh & happiness to u both!!
+1 :up:

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:11 am

Hey, Ky, how's it going? Is everything's okay? Did your wife gave birth yet?
need an update!