I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Ky_Da
Player

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by Ky_Da » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:26 pm

Xalar11 wrote:Wow, twins!!! My congratulation to you and Jaimee. Can I ask how did Jaimee react to the news you both gonna have twins?

You have said that you and Jaimee are very into eachother since the doctor's appointment. Would you tell us a little more about tgis?
My pour wife. My heart broke for her when she heard the news. Of course we're super excited, but she was a little floored by the news. Her eyes got really wide, and she kind of just sat there in a stunned, comatose state for a few minutes. I think it was a little bit of a shock to the system. Driving her home, she was basically staring out the window. It's an odd sensation of overwhelming fear and insatiable joy all at the same time. For the first time in a while, Wade, Bennett, Ryann, etc. have all been way in the back of our minds, and we haven't felt any desire to play the game.

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:30 pm

Congratulations!

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:32 pm

Ky_Da wrote:Hey all,
Maybe it was the sound of those fast little heartbeats, but I felt a change I'm not able to describe very well yet. Maybe it's a protective streak in me I didn't know I had, or maybe it's just the weight of responsibility, but things feel different today. Hope everyone is well.
Dandy Ky and so much better for hearing your glad news!

I remember the US and heartbeat being special, our daughters births were a whole 'nother thing. My relationship with their other mom didn't survive and that's OK (very different situation than yours). Both 'kids' are now adults and just WOW! they're amazing. The love between us is what makes it all work.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:42 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Xalar11 wrote:Wow, twins!!! My congratulation to you and Jaimee. Can I ask how did Jaimee react to the news you both gonna have twins?

You have said that you and Jaimee are very into eachother since the doctor's appointment. Would you tell us a little more about tgis?
My pour wife. My heart broke for her when she heard the news. Of course we're super excited, but she was a little floored by the news. Her eyes got really wide, and she kind of just sat there in a stunned, comatose state for a few minutes. I think it was a little bit of a shock to the system. Driving her home, she was basically staring out the window. It's an odd sensation of overwhelming fear and insatiable joy all at the same time. For the first time in a while, Wade, Bennett, Ryann, etc. have all been way in the back of our minds, and we haven't felt any desire to play the game.
Again, great news. It's not a surprise that Wade or any other person is way back in your mind. From my own experience I know, as soon as it sinks in your mind you and your wife will hold a little bundle of joy, or in your case two, in your arms soon, everyone and everything besides this will become far less important for you and Jaimee. And certainly this will include "the game" as well as Wade.

Mrbigbull
Experienced

Unread post by Mrbigbull » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:48 pm

Looks like I've got some catching up to do. We had the doctor's appointment this week and were able to hear the heartbeat. And well, we heard two heartbeats!! Holy shit! We're having twins.

This news blew me away, and candidly, I haven't given a thought about the game at all since the doctor's appointment--neither has the wife. We've just been into each other and not much else. Maybe it was the sound of those fast little heartbeats, but I felt a change I'm not able to describe very well yet. Maybe it's a protective streak in me I didn't know I had, or maybe it's just the weight of responsibility, but things feel different today. Hope everyone is well.
Hi Ky,

Well congratulations are in order. Great news.
Yes it is a great responsibility, but the rewards are much much much bigger.
I think I know that feeling, actually I think almost every dad knows that feeling. It is about the responsibility, joy, happiness, completeness, life change, it is everything at once.

You both enjoy the moment, go out, have a nice diner, celebrate.

Have fun and enjoy.
MrBigBull.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:20 pm

Wow,Ky,double reward.Great job.Congratulations to both of you shocked,proud,happy parents.Focus on Jaimee,Ky.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:23 pm

WOW
That was unexpected. lol
Congratulation to you both!

BigHotMess
Experienced

Unread post by BigHotMess » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:49 pm

Looks like I've got some catching up to do. We had the doctor's appointment this week and were able to hear the heartbeat. And well, we heard two heartbeats!! Holy shit! We're having twins.

This news blew me away, and candidly, I haven't given a thought about the game at all since the doctor's appointment--neither has the wife. We've just been into each other and not much else. Maybe it was the sound of those fast little heartbeats, but I felt a change I'm not able to describe very well yet. Maybe it's a protective streak in me I didn't know I had, or maybe it's just the weight of responsibility, but things feel different today. Hope everyone is well.

Told you so. Multiply that by 100x when they’re born. You need to start getting your life in order so that they can be the center of your universe when they arrive. You’ll have the rest of your wife to occupy yourself with sex, you only have firstborn once.

Come back in 12 months and if I’m wrong I’ll donate $500 to your favorite charity.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:56 pm

Congratulations,Ky. I have friends who have had twins, and they're all so happy they did. This is great news. You deserve it.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:50 pm

What a delight or, rather, twin delights. What fabulous news. Boys or girls? (If you know and wish to tell us)

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:14 am

38kewp wrote:Google “heteropaternal superfecundation”…
blimey! strewth! what a possibility...

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:34 am

Talk about a game changer. Congrats!!
Time to buy stock in huggies.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:13 am

38kewp wrote:Google “heteropaternal superfecundation”…
. OMG. :o :shock: You have some imagination, dude.Anything else you wanna come up with, working on Jaimee's initially shocked and pensive reaction? ;)

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:10 pm

OMFG. Imagine fraternal twins that resemble their biological parents. A girl who looks just like Jaime and a boy who looks just like Wade. Daily cuckold angst for the rest of your life.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:56 pm

Congrats Ky. God chose to shine on you and Jammie, God bless.

Egyptian_pharaoh
Prepubescent

Unread post by Egyptian_pharaoh » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:07 pm

offendedgame wrote:WOW
That was unexpected. lol
Congratulation to you both!

I donno how to pm you
Last edited by Egyptian_pharaoh on Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:22 am

BIG congratulations to you and Jaimee! My son and his wife just had twins about 3 months ago and they already have a boy who is right in the middle of his terrible two's! Now THAT'S a handful!

Twins are a lot of work, but you've been blessed with something special. Not everybody gets to experience the wonderful uniqueness of raising twins.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:11 am

Look at it this way, you can have an instant family your first hit out. She’s young and will get her fire back quick, and can have her tubes tied and no longer have that risk. Which means you can enjoy each other and your kids.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:33 pm

Hey, Ky, how's everything?

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:16 pm

Hope everything is ok Ky

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:27 am

Hi, I just want to wish you and Jaimee a Happy Christmas. The new year will bring a few changes for you and your wife with the new "additions" to your family ;). Have you and Jaimee traveled to the UK to visit Jaimee's family for Christmas??

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:52 am

Thinking of you and Jaimee and wishing you a Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for your family in the coming year.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:52 am

Ky! Merry Christmas to you and your right English vixen!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:06 pm

Ky, how are you, sweetie?

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:25 am

Hi Ky, how's it all going with you guys? All good? Best wishes to you, Jaimee and the would be-Gemini-gems-duo. :up: