I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
sabya167
Experienced

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by sabya167 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:05 am

offendedgame wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:11 am
Hey, Ky, how's it going? Is everything's okay? Did your wife gave birth yet?
need an update!
:up: :up: :D +1

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:14 am

Ky, I have no idea why but I have a feeling that things might have happened. So, it would be much appreciated if you could take a moment and prove me either right or wrong. Would really like to know how you all are doing otherwise.Best wishes for you and family.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Wed May 08, 2019 2:55 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:40 am
Anyway, we’re doing extremely well. Life is good. The sun is brighter and the sky more blue than ever before.
Hi Ky, well, if count it right Jaimee must have given birth in the meantime, or it must happen every day. So, how are you, Jaimee and the twins are doing? I hope everything is well? Oh man, I'm surely not the only one, who would llove to hear from you. Until then take care of yourself and your family :).

rlm
Trainable

Unread post by rlm » Wed May 08, 2019 7:19 pm

If I had to guess, I'd say everything is going wonderfully for Ky and his family. I believe he is concentrating on his new expanded family and the last thing on his mind right now is the HW lifestyle. When he is ready, he will give us an update.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu May 09, 2019 6:31 am

I wish Ky, Jaimee and their children all the best! Theirs was the hottest story on here. I hope that one day it will continue. Ky is a true cuck, in the best sense of the word and Jaimee is the mistress of Hotwifing!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Mon May 20, 2019 3:23 pm

Hey all,

I’ve put a of time towards thinking about things… life, lately. For the last couple of weeks, my life has been one of constant commotion, pure joy, extreme pain, complete ecstasy, and overwhelming grief. I wonder if someone’s been slipping me estrogen pills or something, I’ve been feeling so many emotions—often all at the same time it feels like.

I’m now the proud father of twin boys, and I couldn’t be happier about that. But I’m not the biological father… even writing that out drives a stake in my heart. It’s so much harder than I would have thought. I love my wife. I love my boys. But it’s hard knowing that they’re not my DNA. The beginning was the hardest. The day we got the test results back. When I saw the results, my legs almost gave out. I couldn’t believe it. Sure, I had known there was a small chance, but I had really convinced myself that it was so unlikely as to be impossible. My wife was inconsolable for the first few days. It crushed me to see her in so much anguish, so I tried to be nothing but supportive. But I had my weak moments in those early days.

The mother-in-law was here and was extremely helpful, although I know she was a little surprised at how emotional my wife was… is. I don’t think she suspects anything, but I could see the concern on her face for her daughter. She was such a help. I wish she was still here because now there’s no break for us. So little sleep, so many diapers, so much crying, lol. But the boys are perfectly healthy. My poor wife was beyond exhausted after the delivery. It was a very hard delivery. More than once the doctors were ready to rush her in for an emergency c-section, but after almost twenty-four hours from when labor first started, she managed to deliver them naturally. I’m not going to give anymore detail about the boys. It feels a little too personal to share, so suffice it to say they’re big, beautiful, and healthy.

We’ve spent many hours talking about how to handle the situation, and I’ve told her over and over that we went into this together and I’m not going anywhere. She was, and maybe still is, terrified that I would leave her. She couldn’t be more mistaken on those feelings. The boys aren’t hard to love, even not being to bio-dad.

The hardest decision by far was deciding whether to tell Wade or not. The second hardest decision has been whether to update this site or not. I used to think I could take whatever negative/critical comments that people wrote, but when you’re emotionally vulnerable, it doesn’t take much to make you start second-guessing your decisions and feeling very down on yourself. Ultimately, I decided I’d share—at least some of it. We invited Wade over and told him. He reacted a little differently than I’d anticipated. He literally just sat there in stunned silence for several long minutes. Eventually he recovered and we had a long, long talk. I’m glossing over a million details, but I’m not sure how much I want to share.

Wade… what to say about Wade. He was my wife’s boyfriend for a long time. He fucked her so many times that I lost count. He got her pregnant. Deep down I know he still pines for her. Because of him my wife started wearing her hair short, a style she still keeps today. He probably forever ruined my wife’s pussy—well, maybe the twins did a better job of that. I know I’ve never been able to give her that full feeling that she loves so much. The doctor said he was pleasantly surprised that she didn’t tear, given the size of the babies she pushed out. I couldn’t help but laugh inside, thinking about all the extra-curricular activities that helped her pussy get that way. Okay, I’ll admit, I have no idea if her boyfriend’s cock was of any help in that department, but it made me chuckle when I thought about it. Wade would like to have some involvement in the boy’s lives, but he said he’d stay away if that’s what our wishes were. I know he hopes that we’ll include him somehow, but for now, that’s still under discussion and we’re not in a hurry to decide anything. Honestly, we’re just trying to survive day-to-day. If parents out there have my respect.

It’s been a long while since I updated, and I went for a long time without ever getting on the site at all. But since my life has been, and will continue to be one of celibacy until my wife recovers, I’ve gotten on here and read the latest X-leg updates. It’s amazing how easily I can fall right back into old habits. I’m extremely happy to have the boys in my life. Life really has completely changed for us. We haven’t played any games for a long time, but that doesn’t stop us from talking about crazy fantasies sometimes. I imagine it’ll be some months before life returns back to some semblance of normal, and I’m sure it’ll never be completely the same as it used to be, but that’s all okay. I’m good with it. I’m happy.

During the last month, my pour wife was as big as a house. The last couple of weeks she was basically on bed rest. She read a lot of books, and sent me thousands of texts while I was at work. Sometimes she would send me a picture of some guys cock and ask me to comment on it. It made me laugh, and since she was very preggers, I’d humor her and add some color commentary. Both of our kinks are still alive and well it seems. As hard as we try to subdue them, they always eventually try to break free. Although, I think getting pregnant by your old boyfriend will put a damper on any games being played.

I tell you though, work is so much harder when you have kids that keep you up half the night. As an engineer, I have to be focused on what I’m going, but my focus has been all over the place lately. I’ve turned down several opportunities because I wasn’t willing to travel. And so far, the company’s been good and worked with me so I can stay home. My wife isn’t going back to work anytime soon—if ever. With two kids, we’re thinking it might just be better for her to stay at home. I’ll support her if she wants to go back, but I’d be pretty happy if she decided not to. I hate the thought of others raising my kids at some sterile daycare. And I love the thought of my wife being at home. I’m sure I’ll take some shit from people for voicing that, but hey, it’s the way I feel.

Parting thought: my wife’s breasts are HUGE!!!

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Mon May 20, 2019 3:31 pm

Welcome back. Glad to hear your "voice" again.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon May 20, 2019 4:35 pm

Welcome back KY. YOUR Sons will grow to be beautiful, well educated young man with Father like you.

LimRick
Trainable

Unread post by LimRick » Mon May 20, 2019 6:02 pm

Welcome back. I'm sure you've heard it before, but things do get better. Once the babies are big enough to sleep through the night . . . well, you sort of get your nights back. You have to keep the baby monitor close by, but you can still get up to mischief as long as the walls aren't too thin! So, life will return to (a new) normal someday . . . though it could take a few years to get your focus all the way back!

Best wishes,
Rick

wittol
Trainable

Unread post by wittol » Mon May 20, 2019 6:28 pm

If anyone flames you, I hope the moderators banish them permanently.

Congratulations on your baby sons, and all best wishes to all four of you!

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Mon May 20, 2019 8:28 pm

Welcome back Ky and congratulations to both you and Jaimee. The first child is always a handful and twins are more than a double handful but I think once you get into the routines you can appreciate the joy of having your own family and the love of your wife. If you ask any parent who has had children by IVF with donated sperm and/or eggs, they will tell you the source of DNA is a minor issue, those children are 100% their children. You both love the twins and each other and that is what makes you a family!

scdiver
Prepubescent

Unread post by scdiver » Mon May 20, 2019 8:52 pm

Ky, I have never posted on any sex forum before, but here goes. As a man that has raised a beautiful daughter that I am not the bio father of, I can certainly tell you that those boys are yours. You are "Dad" and always will be. You will love them and they will love you as much as any biological child. My daughter is more like me than my three other children. She now has three children of her own and we treasure those kids just like the other six.
You took a risky gamble, but believe me you won. You did not win what you wanted, but you did win. Your life is now altered forever but when you look back on this part of your life, you will realize how full it has become. Enjoy each stage of your boy's life because blink your eyes and they will be teenagers, blink them again and they will be adults with children of their own.
Good luck and please on occasion let us know how you are doing and don't let the nay sayer's get to you. I do envy your life.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Tue May 21, 2019 12:06 am

First, a big thank you for giving us notice, it certainly wasn't easy. Well, what can I say what others not already have said. I really feel for you, this must be extremely tough to swollow. But being a father includes so much more than sharing the same DNA and Paternal love doesn't depend on that. I know, this sounds like a platitude, nonetheless it's true. I have no doubt that you'll be a fantastic father and by far the most important man in the lives of the boys. I assume, despite all the angish, this all will bring you and Jaimee even closer together. I know you certainly didn't want it that way, but Jaimee being so terrified about losing you, show you also how much she must love you.

I know from my own experience a baby is the greatest joy, but at the same time it's also very exhausting, and you have two of them. I just wish you and Jaimee all the energy and I hope you both will still find time for eachother.
And finally, excuse my insensitivity, it's probably way too early to talk about. Jaimee is still quite young, I'm sure that in a couple of years Jaimee will want nothing more than to give you a child of your own (I'm not saying the boys aren't yours, but you know what I mean).

Like others I hope you give us notice about you when you find the time. We all care about you and Jaimee.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Tue May 21, 2019 2:16 am

My heart goes out to you and Jaimee, especially you.You did the right thing by posting here,(I mean, now), this being possibly the only place where you could talk about these things in your life, share them, have opinions of people who are wise, experienced and empathetic, that helps to alleviate the emotional burden of going thru' a momentous event like this. I have nothing but admiration for the strength and the depth of your marriage and your amazing mutual loyalty. And, yes, the possibility of having a child of your own is always there in the future. This may sound weird but I thought you two came across as more adorable than ever because of the goof- up. Parting thought: The perv that I am, have to get it off my chest.Did Wade and Jaimee hook-up during the pregnancy?

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Tue May 21, 2019 2:49 am

Hello KY. Just wanted to express my support to you and Jaimee. I'm sure you will be an excellent dad to the boys and supporting spouse to your amazingly wonderful wife!

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Tue May 21, 2019 11:01 am

scdiver wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:52 pm
Ky, I have never posted on any sex forum before, but here goes. As a man that has raised a beautiful daughter that I am not the bio father of, I can certainly tell you that those boys are yours. You are "Dad" and always will be. You will love them and they will love you as much as any biological child. My daughter is more like me than my three other children. She now has three children of her own and we treasure those kids just like the other six.
You took a risky gamble, but believe me you won. You did not win what you wanted, but you did win. Your life is now altered forever but when you look back on this part of your life, you will realize how full it has become. Enjoy each stage of your boy's life because blink your eyes and they will be teenagers, blink them again and they will be adults with children of their own.
Good luck and please on occasion let us know how you are doing and don't let the nay sayer's get to you. I do envy your life.
Thanks for the positive thoughts, scdiver. I think I get what you mean. I'm amazed at how much the boys change day-by-day. I can see small, subtle changes every day, and it just blows me away. Mentally, I know exactly what you are saying, and it's starting to sink in more and more each day. Thanks again for the comments.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Tue May 21, 2019 11:06 am

Xalar11 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 12:06 am
First, a big thank you for giving us notice, it certainly wasn't easy. Well, what can I say what others not already have said. I really feel for you, this must be extremely tough to swollow. But being a father includes so much more than sharing the same DNA and Paternal love doesn't depend on that. I know, this sounds like a platitude, nonetheless it's true. I have no doubt that you'll be a fantastic father and by far the most important man in the lives of the boys. I assume, despite all the angish, this all will bring you and Jaimee even closer together. I know you certainly didn't want it that way, but Jaimee being so terrified about losing you, show you also how much she must love you.

I know from my own experience a baby is the greatest joy, but at the same time it's also very exhausting, and you have two of them. I just wish you and Jaimee all the energy and I hope you both will still find time for eachother.
And finally, excuse my insensitivity, it's probably way too early to talk about. Jaimee is still quite young, I'm sure that in a couple of years Jaimee will want nothing more than to give you a child of your own (I'm not saying the boys aren't yours, but you know what I mean).

Like others I hope you give us notice about you when you find the time. We all care about you and Jaimee.
Thanks, truly,

The messages of support have been amazing. Thank you. And your comment about Jaimee giving me another child wasn't insensitive at all. One of the first things she said after we saw the results was exactly that. She said we should start right away and make sure this one is mine. I told her that I very much appreciated that she wanted to do this, she needs time to recover and we don't need to be in any hurry. We'll talk about that more in a couple of years. Thanks again for taking the time to leave the comments.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Tue May 21, 2019 11:09 am

sabya167 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:16 am
My heart goes out to you and Jaimee, especially you.You did the right thing by posting here,(I mean, now), this being possibly the only place where you could talk about these things in your life, share them, have opinions of people who are wise, experienced and empathetic, that helps to alleviate the emotional burden of going thru' a momentous event like this. I have nothing but admiration for the strength and the depth of your marriage and your amazing mutual loyalty. And, yes, the possibility of having a child of your own is always there in the future. This may sound weird but I thought you two came across as more adorable than ever because of the goof- up. Parting thought: The perv that I am, have to get it off my chest.Did Wade and Jaimee hook-up during the pregnancy?
Thanks Sabya, to answer your question, no, she never hooked up with Wade during the pregnancy. Although; we came damn close to it on a few occasions. One of my fantasies was to watch her take it doggy-style while her belly was large and swollen. Ugh, that thought still kills me, haha. But we haven't played the game since we found out she was pregnant.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue May 21, 2019 12:45 pm

Ky, mad respect. Mad respect for you both. And best wishes.
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Tue May 21, 2019 2:17 pm

Congratulations to you and Jaime and thank you for coming back to OHW to share your joy and struggles with us. Having also had twins, I know how exhausting and daunting it can be. I have no doubt you and Jaime will be wonderful parents. You not being their biological father will be a mere afterthought in due time.

For me and I’m sure many others, the only major disappointment I experience with OHW is when those who we develop an affection for beyond our kinky obsessions go off the radar. We understand we’re voyeuristic bystanders and don’t have skin in the game. Nevertheless, many of us develop attachments to the thoughtful OHW contributors like you. Like many others, your authenticity, openness and brilliant writing captivated more than my prurient interest. I have the utmost admiration for your marital bond and you and Jaime as people even if your erotic journey pulled me in initially and deeper. So thank you again for allowing us to continue to follow your journey with the understanding it has detoured in a different direction and likely entails infrequent visits and updates from you.

I don’t have any particular insights regarding the somewhat, but not totally, unexpected situation you and Jaime are in. But I’m absolutely certain your love for and devotion to each other will prevail. As the father of twins, I am equally certain your boys are going to be the greatest joy of your lives.

With endearing admiration and affection, HWL31

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Tue May 21, 2019 2:38 pm

Ky, thanks for coming back and letting us know you are all doing well. Please don’t be a stranger...you and Jaimee have a wonderful story that you have shared so far and I sense that there is more to come. One question for you; did you ever have the deeper conversation with Ryann about your “why’s”? If so, how did that go?

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Tue May 21, 2019 6:52 pm

SutterKane wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 12:45 pm
Ky, mad respect. Mad respect for you both. And best wishes.
Sutter
A very sincere thank you.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Tue May 21, 2019 6:56 pm

hotwifelover31 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:17 pm
Congratulations to you and Jaime and thank you for coming back to OHW to share your joy and struggles with us. Having also had twins, I know how exhausting and daunting it can be. I have no doubt you and Jaime will be wonderful parents. You not being their biological father will be a mere afterthought in due time.

For me and I’m sure many others, the only major disappointment I experience with OHW is when those who we develop an affection for beyond our kinky obsessions go off the radar. We understand we’re voyeuristic bystanders and don’t have skin in the game. Nevertheless, many of us develop attachments to the thoughtful OHW contributors like you. Like many others, your authenticity, openness and brilliant writing captivated more than my prurient interest. I have the utmost admiration for your marital bond and you and Jaime as people even if your erotic journey pulled me in initially and deeper. So thank you again for allowing us to continue to follow your journey with the understanding it has detoured in a different direction and likely entails infrequent visits and updates from you.

I don’t have any particular insights regarding the somewhat, but not totally, unexpected situation you and Jaime are in. But I’m absolutely certain your love for and devotion to each other will prevail. As the father of twins, I am equally certain your boys are going to be the greatest joy of your lives.

With endearing admiration and affection, HWL31

Grateful for the comments, these have all meant a lot. I’m going to try and post when I can, but yeah, it’ll be in spurts, followed by long dry spells. We’re not playing the game now, but we’ve had some very interesting comversations. Thanks again.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue May 21, 2019 7:43 pm

Ky, can you let Jammie know that we think the world of her and support you both in all the sweet and the hard that you both are dealing with?
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Tue May 21, 2019 8:13 pm

txrockdog wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:38 pm
Ky, thanks for coming back and letting us know you are all doing well. Please don’t be a stranger...you and Jaimee have a wonderful story that you have shared so far and I sense that there is more to come. One question for you; did you ever have the deeper conversation with Ryann about your “why’s”? If so, how did that go?
It's been nice to write again. I've really missed it.

Ryann and Bennett. Whoa! That's a whole post in and of itself. Those two are living together now and things are going really well between them. They've been over to our place a handful of times for dinner, and we've been out with them a few times as well, going out on the town for date nights. I fee like the old man of the group, but they're both closer to my wife's age. It's been a good friendship. We have had some 'interesting' conversations. I think it was easier for Ryann knowing that there were no games being played anymore. And while we've talked about sex on occasion, that's not what we talk about most of the time. I'll have to add that to the list of things to write about. I don't have time to start that topic tonight.

Thanks again to all for all the amazing comments. Pretty cool for being a forum for a bunch of nutty pervs.