Wannabe cucks vs actual cucks

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Have you been cuckolded?

My wife has made me a cuckold
55%
I’m a wannabe cuckold and my wife doesn’t know
14%
I’m a wannabe cuckold but my wife knows
31%

Total votes: 390

SissyJemma
Prepubescent

Wannabe cucks vs actual cucks

Unread post by SissyJemma » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:58 am

I’m curious to know what the split is between those of us who have actually been cuckolded and the rest of us who want to be but haven’t yet. Personally, I am a wannabe cuck who unfortunately has to be content with living vicariously through this forum for now. I hope that someday I will be a true cuckold! I am 28 so there is probably plenty of time.

I’d also really appreciate if the real cucks here could share at what age they first became cuckolds and even how long it took to get to that point. Anything you can tell me to give me hope! I am relatively new here and looking forward to getting to know you!

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Re: Wannabe cucks vs actual cucks

Unread post by pixwellguy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:03 pm

I didn't get to become a real cuckold until relatively late in life (late 40's) when I met my current wife. First wife had no interest in the lifestyle.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:24 pm

My wife has been fucking other guys since we were dating. We started with mfm then swinging and her dating on her own and finally a cuckold marriage. Been cucked for 20 years now.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:06 pm

I have been married twice and both wives cucked me, with my encouragement.
Your faggot

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:00 pm

After I had refused my wife's request to open our relationship, my wife cheated on me last year and thus made me a cuckold. I learned how great it feels. My wife is on her second lover now.

Too bad that I have learned that I want to be a cuckold in my mid 40s. I think I would have enjoyed that earlier in life as well.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:15 pm

I voted for the first choice, but that was with my ex. I am not in a cuckold relationship at the moment. From the outset, my wife knew I was open to her having lovers, and that I was bi, but not active. Over years her dom side grew in and out of the bedroom. At some point, she began "cheating", but she rubbed my face in it - no sneaking around, just complete refusal to answer my questions. Eventually - a year? two? it's hard to remember - it all came out between us and she openly cucked me for a couple of years. She only played alone, even when she had guys over to our place, so the closest I ever got to participating was cleanup and hearing her moans, his grunts, and the slap of skin on skin from another room. For anyone else considering a cuckold arrangement in their marriage, I encourage you, husband or wife, to be clear about what you need. Looking back, I see it would have been more satisfying for me to be in the room with them - to witness her pleasure firsthand.
-60d

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:39 pm

Agreed! If she's getting the better cock and superior sex, we cucks should get SOMETHING! For us that meant me being present nearly every time.
Your faggot

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:26 pm

The first option for me. After years of me encouraging her to take a lover or three she finally did. That was 11 years ago and in that time she has had 5 lovers. The current lover has been her BF now for a little over 5 years.

Wonderful.

Reno1
Trainable

Unread post by Reno1 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:59 pm

I have to thank my first wife who had an insatiable desire to fuck other guys and a need to confess it to me.
It started when she was 16 and was my very hot girlfriend.....much too hot for a guy like me. I failed at my attempt to fuck her and she and her friend were picked up by two guys the next weekend a she was fucked twice. Then when I called her she had to confess it to me. I found out that it turned me on so badly to hear her describe how she had just gotten her first cock and two loads of sperm.
I asked her about it often......then after a couple of years she confessed she was fucking two other guys. I finally told her I wanted her to fuck any guy she wanted. She did explain I had never made her cum, so I understood why she had to fuck the other guys.
So I did practically nothing and was lucky to have a hot looking girl friend that wanted cock, and wanted to be forgiven for needing other guys cocks.
I can only guess what it must be like to try to get your wife to fuck other guys. I do believe that the best way to do that is to slowly tell her it’s good for your marriage if she tries fucking somebody else and that you want her to try an ex. The reason this works well is that they are attracted to and horny for the guys they used to date. Especially if they never fucked before.
Think of it this way.....there are a certain percentage of wives who will be fucking other guys and not telling their husbands. Just tell her it’s ok.....she might tell you she has already done it.
The cock wants what the cock wants

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:38 pm

I was 39 when my ex fucked a guy, a friend from her college years .. she was a fairly duplicitous woman but also in fairly strong denial about her sexuality so to this day I don't know if they'd been lovers when she'd known him before.

I've now been involved with my SO for nearly 20 years, we've been non monogamous from the start and it was just a year into that relationship that I first realized how strongly I responded to her being with other lovers (usually men and occasionally other women).

As an aside, I first fucked someone's wife when I was 22, I'd say he was 30 +/- at the time.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:29 am

I was a normal lad of 22 with a girlfriend when I met the future Mrs JW, she had just turned 16, a tomboy, tall and untouched by male hands we immediately hit it off, she was a bit of a wild child it was like having a best friend just one with a cracking body...I needed to touch, when she finally let me. It took months before she gave me her virginity. I soon found that I wasn't alone in admiring her slim figure, 33-inch legs normally encased in jeans with a small but rounded bottom at the top of her legs, I soon knew I liked other men looking at her, she didn't.
A month or so after she had surrendered her virginity to me she phoned one night and confessed she had made a mistake and been out with a man she knew, she had had a crush on him since she was 15, he was fit and in his mid-30s they had been out for a drink, topless in his car she had decided she shouldn't go further went home and rung me to confess. I forgave her. Unconnected shortly afterwards I asked her for a topless picture, she was very reluctant but without any further requests removed her top standing just in her jeans nervously smiling for that picture or two, she was the first girl I had ever thought of asking. Nor did I realise that was to be the start of what would become a very large photo collection.
At 17 she had another confession she had been laid whilst drunk on holiday, I stopped the car and made love to my upset and crying girlfriend I actually got quite turned on by the thought of what she done. She has since said she knew from this she wanted me as her husband.

Married at 18 her family keen to see a ring on her finger knowing we were sexually active she had our first child when she was 19, I had assumed that she would quieten down now.

In her mid-20s now with 2 children and me having had the snip unknown to me she was engaged in a long-term affair with my then best friend, he used to talk to me about his desire to seduce my wife without actually mentioning he already had. Sex between us became rare, blamed on kids and stuff but would often be preceded with her dressing for me to video her in kinky stuff, little did I know at the time this was actually normally after they had met up and he had fucked my young wife.
By the time she admitted this affair she was actually bored of it, my friend had seduced me into the cuckold way of life (I hadn’t heard the term) constantly talking about "would I like to see her being seduced by him"?, would I like that? often he repeated this and other similar way out suggestions over a couple of years to "would I like to see him fuck my young wife in front of me". I warmed to the idea.

I had mentioned this to my wife, it upset her tremendously so I was certain it wouldn’t happen. To prove I was right and at his insistence i finally gave him the opportunity to try his “plan”. I watched in utter amazement as he easily seduced her in front of me, I was shocked at her lack of any resistance to this and watched as he undressed, entered my unprotected wife and came into her.

He was upset she had confessed this to me and told me loads about her, he described her as so, so easy to seduce they had discussed too her having his baby, none of this was denied by my wife who in a desperate attempt to save her marriage decided to tell me she had been playing with her driving instructor before she met him!
I still loved my wife and our life and family and I realised she would always like a little extra.

Within a little over 12 months the thought of all this kept coming back to me, I knew then she wouldn’t stop forever she liked the fun, excitement and sex, conditioned by my ex friend I knew I liked this lifestyle too, together we could gain what we both wanted from this hobby.

Shortly after I shared her with another one of my friends we now had a better friendship and could discuss such matters openly.

Soon after we defined what we wanted, where it would fit in to our normal lives together, it’s a long story but experienced folk in this community will know as I type this sat in knickers a CB and with a collar around my neck where it led.

Recently her master asked us when did i become a cuck? i replied honestly, on reflection I think i always was from the time I met her at 16, her going with a man actually older than her mother whom she has confessed she intended to fuck, then feeling she could and should tell me, followed by me accepting this and later her posing for my camera all whilst she was still 16, 30 plus years later bascially whats changed?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:59 am

I knowingly became a cuckold at 21. My first wife cuckolded me with my sister's ex-husband! The reason I say knowingly is because I have always suspected that she cuckolded me when I was 19, shortly after we got married. She went out on a dinner date, supposedly with her old boss from her hometown (which was 800 miles away) who just happened to be in town. I never saw him and she never spoke of him or the dinner afterwards. When she got home that night it was almost midnight. She claimed she had a headache and just wanted to go to sleep.

As for my ex-brother-in-law, when he split up with my sister we were renting an old two story house with 4 bedrooms and my wife suggested he could stay with us until he could find his own place. I got along with him much better than I did with my sister and agreed to let him stay with us, partly to spite my sister, who had treated him badly. Looking back now, I'm pretty sure my wife started fucking him while he was living with us.

When I knowingly became a cuckold was shortly after my ex-BIL moved out. He had a girlfriend and we went out on a double date one evening for drinks and dancing. Afterwards we all went back to our house and his girlfriend started making out with me while my wife started making out with him. The two of them had set it up while we were out at the bar, and we ended up fucking the other's girl that night. After that my wife continued to openly fuck my ex-BIL for some time, with my blessing. Looking back, the way she took to fucking him so easily makes me believe she was actually having sex with him while he was staying with us. I had never heard of the term 'cuckold' back then but I knew that I got turned on at the thought of my wife fucking another guy!

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:19 am

My wife was exclusive to me through the first twelve years of our marriage during which time we had two kids. We decided to take things to a new level when I was in my early 40s and she was thirty-six. She has had ten lovers since that time (about one very six months) and I am sure there will be more to come (cum?).

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:25 am

I had no choice. I didnt find out she was fucking another man for two months. By that time she
was very much into him. At this point we are both submissives to him. I service him now and then
but mostly eat her clean after he has taken her.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:37 am

My wife is purely monogamous. At this point in wanting to be a cuck, I've decided that I'd do the next best thing to being a cuck and become a lover for a married woman.

I have my eye on a couple that lives down the street, but there has been no response from her to my flirting. I met them separately and have some in common with the wife. She is quite outgoing, while the husband is very difficult to get to know and I haven't been able to become friends with him. He doesn't work on his house, so I can't offer to help with any projects as a away to get an invitation inside to spend time with them as a couple to see how the situation might work out.

The wife is not conventionally pretty, but is boyish looking and nearly flat chested, which I love. I'd have married a woman just like her if I'd met her and would have been very proud to share her with other men that like her special body type.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

mintymintybiscuit
Player

Unread post by mintymintybiscuit » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:03 am

I was cuckolded by two former girlfriends (that I know of). I liked it a lot. My wife knows, but she's a cold one. We haven't had sex in a few years. Recently I took a lover. She knows of my fantasy and we fantasize together during sex. I don't know where this will lead, but it's fun so far. (Yes, my wife knows about my lover. No, she's not happy about it, but she doesn't want me anyway so ...) (Yes, we're seeing a therapist.)

CallMeHeather
Prepubescent

Unread post by CallMeHeather » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:29 am

I had cuck fantasies beginning in my college years but i didn't even know it had a name... was just an idea that appealed to me. I married my purely monogamous college sweetheart and stayed uncucked a full 25 years before splitting up with her (not over our sex life). Since then i have had. 2 partners who both eagerly cucked me. my new wife is 100 percent on board with the lifestyle. She is having a bareback breeding date tomorrow night in fact.

Bull2cuck
Virgin

Unread post by Bull2cuck » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:16 am

Johor wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:37 am
My wife is purely monogamous. At this point in wanting to be a cuck, I've decided that I'd do the next best thing to being a cuck and become a lover for a married woman.
This was exactly how it started for me. I wanted my first wife to cuck me (though I never knew the term) from reading about hotwives in Penthouse Letters. The whole idea of seeing your wife being fucked was so hot to me, but it was a total no go for her. I ended up fucking a married co-worker for awhile and was turned on by knowing I was sending her home to her husband freshly fucked full of my cum. Still wanted my wife to fuck other guys, so I figured next best thing was to be the extra guy for couple. At that time, internet was still new, so it was pretty easy to put up free profiles in a few places and I had no problems finding hotwives and couples to play with.

Fast forward to second marriage...wife was much more open...ended up in a 3sum with a buddy, he continued to fuck her regular for a while, and we have never looked back. I'm now a cuck to a hotwife with 3 young bulls at this point in time.
After 15 years as a Bull, have spent the last 8 as Stag/cuck to HotWife Sandy

our/my story viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54571

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:54 am

After five years of marriage, when I was close to 30 and my first wife was 4 years younger, we swapped with another couple a few times. Shortly after that, she cuckolded me with a co-worker. At first she didn't tell me, but she never could keep a secret so she soon confessed. I loved the idea her of her getting fucked by another man, so I encouraged her to continue.

My second wife and I had been married for 16 years when she came to me and told me she wanted to date other men. She knew of my experience with my first wife, and I had always wanted her to experience sex with other men, so she knew I would approve of her dating. She only dated a couple of years (she was in her mid-40s), and she didn't' have sex with every man she dated, but I found it hot while it lasted. I loved the sexual tension I felt leading up to "date night" wondering if she would get fucked; and the afterglow we experienced in the days after a date where she had gotten fucked. I continue to hope she starts dating again, or just has a romp with another men.

uomomagico69
Virgin

Unread post by uomomagico69 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:18 pm

At this point I already mentioned to my wife how I get turned on by the idea to see her being heavily fucked by someone else, or even more men. She is not equally excited by the idea. She had a friend with benefits in the past, that was before we met, so we have always been monogamous to each other. She is definitely worried that a third man would make our relation more fragile and unstable, with potential negative consequences for our family (we have kids). Perhaps she is also worried that ultimately I want it as an excuse to fuck other women, although this is not the case.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:46 pm

I have been cuckolded a little... wanna be a LOT.

vaman837
Prepubescent

Unread post by vaman837 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:14 pm

Me too. Having had a taste of being cuckolded in a past marriage causes me to be a highly charged cuckold wannabe! It was exciting. The very thought of being there again, albeit in new circumstances, revs up my engine. Having difficulty getting her to the same level.

FutureCuck1
Prepubescent

Unread post by FutureCuck1 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:08 am

I’m fortunate enough to now count myself as a real cuck. It took my wife probably around 3 years or so to finally decide to do it at age 31. This has only been a relatively recent development in our marriage, but we’ve never been closer or happier.

The gentle, but not overly frequent persistence of discussing the topic and the role-playing and fantasizing during sex definitely helped get us here, but I think that perhaps the biggest factor, and often most misunderstood, is that this is about so much more than sex.

My wife’s sex drive is higher now than ever and that whole dynamic is amazing. But for her, a huge component is that I do the other things - support her emotionally, fawn all over her, take care of the house, run errands, etc. Demonstrating just how much I love her and placing her happiness first, outside of just sex, has made her less stressed and allowed her to focus on herself and have more fun.

This combination of things is what has really been the turning point. My wife knows I am so crazy about her and has never been surer of our love. So, she finally feels the confidence and freedom in all aspects of her life to be able to get her all of her sexual needs met. And then in turn, the sex between us has also never been hotter or more frequent!

Northerner
Virgin

Unread post by Northerner » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:37 am

I was cuckolded by my first wife. We both had some experience outside our marriage and I was hoping to transition to an open marriage as our sex life was lagging post-kids and I thought it would help. She sort of agreed (our communication was not as good as it really should have been) but then proceeded to start an prolonged affair with a neighbor without telling me, though she eventually admitted it. The marriage failed a few years later for other reasons, though choosing an affair over an open marriage might have been a symptom.

To the best of my knowledge my current wife is not cuckolding me. If it would make her happy I would be very supportive, but I don't think it's in the cards.

JMarsh
Prepubescent

Unread post by JMarsh » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:51 am

Fantasy for a long time, since early in the marriage. Eventually became part of our bedroom play. Eventually took the big step and with a degree of effort and luck have been cucked nearly 4 years. One regular and very happy black bull.