Wannabe cucks vs actual cucks

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Have you been cuckolded?

My wife has made me a cuckold
55%
I’m a wannabe cuckold and my wife doesn’t know
14%
I’m a wannabe cuckold but my wife knows
31%

Total votes: 392

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Re: Wannabe cucks vs actual cucks

Post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:58 pm

I was 39. She was 35.

It had been a longtime fantasy of mine that she participated in when we were between the sheets.

The fantasy that we shared involved a coworker of hers named Anthony….single, older, financially sound, no kids, etc. She thought he was good looking…We fantasized regularly about him putting his cock in her. She came EVERY TIME we fantasized about him. It really became the default fantasy we’d use whenever we’d have sex. I asked her if we should invite him to join us. She was too scared to ask him. It went on like this for months. Finally, I just snapped and confronted him in the parking lot after she had already gone inside to work as he arrived to work one day. (I followed her by about 5 minutes.) He was blown away! Told me that he thought fondly of her, and even admitted that he had a fantasy for her. I told him that she’d spent months having orgasms to thoughts of him, and that she’d routinely masturbate to thoughts of him before heading in to work for the day. He was flattered and admitted he had spilled a lot of cum on his abs and chest thinking about her, too. I told him that if it should come to pass that an opportunity arose for the two of them to connect, he had my green light to proceed…but that the only green light that truly mattered was hers. He agreed. Nothing would happen until she made the first move.

Fast-forward about two months. They were part of a company effort to live healthier by hiking some surrounding trails. Four or five people were scheduled to partake that Saturday, but he and my wife were the only two to show up at the trailhead at the appointed time. They decided to hike regardless of the absence of the others.

While hiking, she got “flirty” with him. He flirted back.

Before long, they stopped to rest. Found a scenic rock outcropping off the trail. She told him that she’d always admired him. He told her that he’d always wondered if he would ever get a chance to tell her how attractive he thought she was.

They kissed. They felt each other up. (The thought of him putting his hand down my wife’s panties is intoxicating!) They did NOT fuck.

For that…they waited until they got back to the trailhead where their cars were parked. He joined her in our SUV. At some point, the conversation got hot enough for my wife to strip her leggings and panties off, climb over the center console, and impale herself on his stiff penis. (My wife is small enough—Asian—to pull off a move like that with no problem.). He came in just a couple of pumps, so even today my wife lovingly calls him her “two-pump chump.” He’s embarrassed about his nickname, but believe me he’s been no two-pump chump after that initial encounter. He lasts a good long time.

I guess we can all say that’s when I officially became a cuck. My wife fucked another man with my knowledge.

She was absolutely thrilled when she was driving home and called me to say what had just happened. You could HEAR her smile through the phone. She was on top of the world. What made it even more interesting was…while she was beaming over the phone about how much fun she just had, Anthony called me. I told her I’d call her right back and took his call. He was, of course, also quite thrilled. Fucking loved it and looked forward to doing it again, “maybe in a bed” next time.

I was completely awash in feelings I had not expected. I was thrilled and scared and even a bit jealous all at the same time. Called her back and told her so……..and that I’d just gotten off the phone with him.

“What?!?”

I confessed that he and I had chatted before work several weeks prior. At first, she was mortified that he had known for all those weeks that she admired him. I told her that he admitted that he had been jerking off to thoughts of her.

That image knocked her on her heels a bit. “He cums to thoughts of me?” she naively wondered.

Still, she was absolutely punch-drunk happy that she’d had sex with him. Loved it! Couldn’t wait until they would “reconnect” again.

Got home and mounted me the same way she mounted him…except in our bed. Fucked my lights out. He later told me he returned home and jerked off two more times that day.

They’ve been with each other for 17 years, now.

I didn’t get to watch for another year or so.

When I finally got to watch, I think the wife realized how erotic it was to watch me, her husband, jerking off while another man (Anthony) fucked her six ways to Sunday. It REALLY turned her on. And after a while, we realized it turned Anthony on, too……fucking a man’s wife right in front of him. (It must be a powerful feeling for the bull!). That’s when I became “SheLikesWhenIWatch.” He likes it too, now. (He likes to see me cum before he fills her up. Frankly, that’s when I feel smallest…..a cuck…..couldn’t even wait to cum. When I see him cumming in my wife, when I hear her enjoying his cock while I have a handful of my cum next to them……I am small…..insignificant. The two of the like putting me there!)

That’s when I finally admitted that I’m a cuck.

Officially cucked a year prior, but an admitted, self-proclaimed cuck when they’d watch me jerk off while she took his load…..and I’d just spill my cum into my waiting left hand.

Before everyone chimes in with a rash of shit-talk about how I “broke the rules” by talking to him first, be advised that we all reconciled the situation very quickly. She admits, to this day, that had he not flirted back with her on that hiking trail, she would have resigned herself to never pursuing it further, never kissing him and letting him get his hand down her panties. Giving him the green light gave him the confidence to act on his fantasy for her. We’re all quite happy with the way it has turned out. The two of them have had a full-on love affair (not just sex) for well over a decade, and he’s a very normal part of our lives. (He has long since moved to another job.)

What blew me away was this:
About a year ago, my wife came home and told me, “I’m having this ‘thing’ for this other guy I work with, Walter. I can’t get him out of my mind, and I’m even fantasizing that it’s him when you or Anthony have sex with me! I think I want to pursue this!”

Mind…….blown!

Now she’s got a guy-on-the-side that only she and I know about. They’re in the “honeymoon phase” right now…..lots of fucking and fun after work. The two fellows do not know about each other. But it might be worth pointing out that Anthony has been becoming more and more “distant” this past year or two. (My “man-sense” is telling me that he has a girl-on-the-side, but I’m not positive.) She has told Walter that I am well-aware of the fact that he is fucking her. (She says he’s not ready to let me watch, yet, and that he may never be ready. He wants her all to himself for now…..and we’re okay with that.)

Holy shit…..I think I’m double-cucked, now!

(I’m loving it, but I’m afraid someone’s feelings are gonna get hurt if they find out. I truly HATE keeping secrets….and that’s partly why I’m a cuck. I admitted to my wife many years ago that I wanted to watch another man fuck her lights out and cum inside her…own her pussy….…and here we are, now!)

Teensy1
Experienced

Re: Wannabe cucks vs actual cucks

Post by Teensy1 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:43 pm

I was a wannabe cuck ever since my best friend playfully dry humped my young wife on our guest bed. Not only did he have an erection, so did I watching them. If he’d kept going I knew that I would have dropped my shorts and jerked off onto the floor. I became an actual cuck a couple of years ago when I became limp from medication and we both agreed that she should have the option of fucking other men. She began with our Black neighbor but she says she won’t end with him.