Cucks fucking other cucks .. forced bi

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Have you seen two cucks fuck each other?

Yes, I have my cuck buddy and our wives are fucked by a particular bull who forces us to do bi things
6%
Yes, I have a cuck buddy and our wives have many lovers and make us fuck each other
13%
Never happened yet, but I am looking forward to it one day
58%
Has not happened and I would not like that
23%

Total votes: 345

maxbud
$2 Ho

Re: Cucks fucking other cucks .. forced bi

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:02 pm

Sc2419 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:04 am
I am all in! Where do I sign up?
lol! Which scenario appeals to you?
Would you like to be the cuck in this one below? Would your hotwife like it as well? :D

How would you like a situation where you and your sexy hotwife, go over to her bull's house, where another cuckold couple know to your wife, happens to be waiting ... the women embrace the bull (no cucks touchin any woman this night) , a threeway hug turns into a threeway makeout session, while both cucks are ordered to strip naked, kneel and watch. After a first round of sex, the bull cums directly into your wifes mouth, she drools it onto the other cuck's dick and who uses it as lube to fuck your ass doggy style, while your eyes are fixed on the bull grinding his dick into your wife (missionary) while kissing the other wife. After the other cuck cums in your ass,..mixing both bull-cum and cuckk cum in your ass,... he then sucks you off , while you watch your wife in throes of passion and being creampied by the bull....and you cum in his mouth from the sheer erotic humiliation and sucking. :D

Later that night, the women lie in the bull's arms and watch you cucks 69 each other on the floor. egging you on with humiliating names

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:16 pm

We have twice attended a cuckold/hotwife club that meets quarterly in our region in which the wives are fucked by bulls selected by the host and hostess. Cucks are allowed to watch in rooms where their wives are being fucked. I'm not aware of wives looking with disdain at their spouses but perhaps that happens. There are no rules prohibiting husbands from bi activities but we didn't observe that in the time we attended. I'm not bi but another husband and I roamed rooms where wives were being fucked. We watched and jerked off.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

bozzieb
Virgin

Unread post by bozzieb » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:05 pm

Myself & another cuck suck each other off while our wives watch. Sometimes they urinate on our faces while we're doing it.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:50 pm

bozzieb wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:05 pm
Myself & another cuck suck each other off while our wives watch. Sometimes they urinate on our faces while we're doing it.
Nice!!! How often does this happen? Where is the bull during this process (I hope he is watching with both women in his arms ...lol)? Any butt fucking at the wives' insistence?

Pastnfuture
Virgin

Unread post by Pastnfuture » Sun May 26, 2019 9:24 pm

maxbud wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:40 pm
Hey, from some posts, I see that there are a few cucks who have experiences with other cucks , usually on the insistence of a dominant bull. A rare occurence is one where we have a super dominant bull, two hotwives and two cucks.
The bull fucks both wives, commanding the hubbies to fuck each other or suck each other, while the wives look on with disdain and arousal at their submale bi hubbies, and make out with the stud :D

Who has any similar story in experience? Is it regular? pls share :lol:
I would be very much into this but we don’t actually know any other real life cuckolds. There aren’t really meet-ups or ways to get into real life contact. No Cuck-Con. Even a lot of lifestyle events seem geared more toward swingers.

But yeah, would love to play with other cucks and I know my wife would love to share experiences with other hotwives.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:26 pm

Pastnfuture wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 9:24 pm
maxbud wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:40 pm
Hey, from some posts, I see that there are a few cucks who have experiences with other cucks , usually on the insistence of a dominant bull. A rare occurence is one where we have a super dominant bull, two hotwives and two cucks.
The bull fucks both wives, commanding the hubbies to fuck each other or suck each other, while the wives look on with disdain and arousal at their submale bi hubbies, and make out with the stud :D

Who has any similar story in experience? Is it regular? pls share :lol:
I would be very much into this but we don’t actually know any other real life cuckolds. There aren’t really meet-ups or ways to get into real life contact. No Cuck-Con. Even a lot of lifestyle events seem geared more toward swingers.

But yeah, would love to play with other cucks and I know my wife would love to share experiences with other hotwives.
Yeah, I would love to imagine that too. Perhaps your wife has a super dominant bull who introduces you guys to another of his cuck couples, and you all become true friends,.. the women sharing dirty intimate details of his fucking; while you and the other cuck relish the humiliation, and double standard (neither of your wives would touch the other cuck for any reason, the sub-bi behavior does not make their pussies wet except when they are domming you guys ...lol
And the bull comes and makes you two cucks do everything dirty. which you four as a couple chat about later after the sex

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:25 am

I have never brought two couples together as I put all my energy into a couple when I am with them. However, many hot wives do enjoy the thought of having her cuckold “play” with another submissive male while we watch and enjoy them together (many more than you think once they open up to me !!).

I have friends in the bdsm community and know a couple of Dommes that will “lend” me their submissive to use with our cuckold. The Dommes enjoy lending them to me and know they will come home with an exciting story to tell !!

One is not necessarily bi and it is exciting to watch when as they turn each other on to our guidance and reach the point of arousal that the only thoughts on their mind is cumming .. in many different situations. It is exciting to watch when the cuckold is fairly new to interacting with another male and they are both nervous and embarrassed !! I have even humiliated them in public in situations such as going out for something to eat afterwards and sitting the the hot wife on one side of the table and the two of them on the other side and telling the waitress we will want separate checks.. one for us and one for her husband and his boyfriend. That makes for an interesting time !!

The other one is a cross dressing bisexual sissy.. actually pretty much gay at this point. He/she is a lot of fun with a bisexual cuckold. He will actually seduce the cuckold and take him past his comfort zone as they dress together.. make out.. suck each other.. and fuck. They become giggly and usually they end up begging to see each other again !! Which we then make special occasions for them.. and sometimes the Domme will join us for the fun.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:33 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:25 am
I have never brought two couples together as I put all my energy into a couple when I am with them. However, many hot wives do enjoy the thought of having her cuckold “play” with another submissive male while we watch and enjoy them together (many more than you think once they open up to me !!).

I have friends in the bdsm community and know a couple of Dommes that will “lend” me their submissive to use with our cuckold. The Dommes enjoy lending them to me and know they will come home with an exciting story to tell !!

One is not necessarily bi and it is exciting to watch when as they turn each other on to our guidance and reach the point of arousal that the only thoughts on their mind is cumming .. in many different situations. It is exciting to watch when the cuckold is fairly new to interacting with another male and they are both nervous and embarrassed !! I have even humiliated them in public in situations such as going out for something to eat afterwards and sitting the the hot wife on one side of the table and the two of them on the other side and telling the waitress we will want separate checks.. one for us and one for her husband and his boyfriend. That makes for an interesting time !!

The other one is a cross dressing bisexual sissy.. actually pretty much gay at this point. He/she is a lot of fun with a bisexual cuckold. He will actually seduce the cuckold and take him past his comfort zone as they dress together.. make out.. suck each other.. and fuck. They become giggly and usually they end up begging to see each other again !! Which we then make special occasions for them.. and sometimes the Domme will join us for the fun.

Brad
Well Brad, as one of the leading Alpha bulls on this website, you would certainly be the best person to try out this cuck fucking cuck scenario and tell us about it, if you dont mind.
The one you described above, is a forced bi, between a cuck and a gay guy. I can only imagine how much more extremely hot it would be , to have two hotwives, (both of whom love being totallly consumed by you and consider their pussies as belonging to you) simultanously cuddled on either side of you, or sitting on a couch, while you three order their cuck hubbies to do whatever you want... especially the more embarassing stuff lke making the cucks kiss) or 69 each other,..I would love to imagine one wife order her hubby to open his butt cheeks for the other cuck,s dick, while you three (stud and wives either watch with amusement or have a makeout session or even fuck)
If its something you would consider doing, I would love to hear the story...especially how the cucks feel about being with each other ; sharing stories about how much their wives belong to Brad.. etc

smallybigg2019
Prepubescent

Unread post by smallybigg2019 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:11 pm

SailorGuy wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:03 pm
This still my ultimate fantasy: to suck my wife's lover's huge cock. But since that will never happen my wife and I now fantasize that I get a man of my own. And I'm down with that. I'm ready at long long last to engage in my bisexuality. Something I've been loath to admit to myself all my life. Always wanted to suck cock, but never wanting to see myself as "gay". Now, safe and secure as a long-married man, and with a hotwife who supports me, I feel free to be myself.
For all the years of hotwifing I have been masturbating thinking about my wife with another man. ( In fact she is out of town with him right now. ) But last night alone in our marital bed I masturbated thinking about being with another man. And it was HOT. Of course I thought about the kissing and the rubbing, but mostly about what it would be like to suck a big beautiful cock to completion. I was so inspired I swung my legs and cock above my face and shot my load right into my mouth - yuumm!
Hope I can have the real thing someday...
Glad to see you come into your own. ( no pundt intended)

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:16 am

SIR took me at the beginning of this year. I am 46 and my wife is 32. His cock was the first cock i sucked and his use of my mouth and my ass as a reminder to me of my place. In life i have always been more than a little arrogant. SIR looks at my submission as an act of humbling. Because we have known each other long before he turned me into a cuckold, he is aware of my history. Much of my submission as been tied to an act of humiliation. The most dreaded words he can utter and always in front of my wife, are IT IS TIME AGAIN TO REMIND YOU OF YOUR PLACE. One of the most humiliating and humbling happened at the end of May. We had dinner at one of SIRs favorite restaurants. One of the bus boys bumped into me
and dropped a tray of food on me. When the owner came over to our table, to apologize i demanded he fire the boy. SIR said nothing but two days later he brought up the incident and then said "YOU NEED HUMBLING" The next few days filled me with dread. Finally filled with angst I went to SIR and asked that he punish me in whatever way he felt was best. The next day he called me at work asked that i meet him at his office after work
that day. I showed up at 6 p.m. As i entered his office, sitting there was the bus boy who i had gotten fired. SIR didnt speak for felt like an hour,.
Finally he said quietly," this is Mr. Ricardo Sanchez. I want you to got on your knees and humbly beg his forgiveness." The young man, wasn't expecting this and didn't move or speak. I looked at SIR and saw he meant what he said. He was of course right, i had not right to get him fired for my anger which was truly not his fault. I finally slipped from my chair to one knee and was about to speak when SIR said sternly" Both knees frankie boy! and look Mr Sanchez in the eye. I was shaking and totally freaked at how aroused it all made me. As i spoke SIR nodded and said " Now stand " and looking at the young man asked " Mr Sanchez if you accept his apology shake his hand.The young man did and i saw in his eyes, he had enjoyed the moment.
Then SIR spoke " Frankie boy," his tone very parental, " Now for your reparation. This young man who is a full time student has a year to go before he is done. He tells me he earns about 200.00 dollars a week. You will make sure that that amount of money is given to him on every saturday morning in person, at his residence. "
The young man began to say that wasnt necessary, but SIR merely smiled and said " No it is! trust me. Dont you agree frankie boy?" Yes SIR , as i answered my cheeks were aflame with color and at the same time my cock was rock hard."
"One last thing, since you are going to deliver his reparation cash weekly and in person at his residence might it be a nice gesture for you to step in and relieve this hard studying student by cleaning his apartment. Luckily for you he lives alone in a studio apartment. That should be a snap for you will it not Frankie boy?"
Then offering his hand to the young man, he walked the boy to the door.They stood there and SIR whispered a few words to the young man before he left. When we were alone, SIR smiled and said quietly.
"You did well frankie. and so you go home without any questions I will tell you what I told Mr Sanchez at the door. These are my exact words:
" MR SANCHEZ I DONT KNOW YOUR SEXUAL DESIRES BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS IF YOU WOULD LIKE A BLOW JOB ON SATURDAY MORNING, FRANKIE BOY
WILL BE INSTRUCTED TO OBLIGE. MERELY SNAP YOUR FINGERS AND HE WILL BE ON HIS KNEES"

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:00 pm

My wife has asked at times before a guy plans to visit our home whether I would care to join them a while and suck his cock before he fucks her. I have declined but I can understand others' desire to do that or have the bull fuck them too. My favorite past time during her encounters is jerking off in the guest bedroom and having her tell me all about it after he leaves.

Clearly a lot of other cucks here like it a lot. I can see how the interaction can further cement a marital relationship with an understanding wife who wants that to happen.

CreamPuff
Prepubescent

Unread post by CreamPuff » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:47 am

For all the cum from Beth has brought home and put on my food or fed to me directly, I still haven't actually done anything with other guys yet. I don't know if that means I've not yet done anything gay, or if eating dozens of loads of their sperm counts. I've also been pegged using their cum as lube and have had it poured over my cock before jerking off (though nothing has been done in another guy's presence). I've been thinking about different scenarios involving another cuckold though lately, and it really gets my heart racing. However, I haven't shared any of my thoughts or fantasies on the topic with Beth because whenever I talk about an idea that's sexual degrading to me, she takes it and runs with it like a dog with a bone. We've done a lot of humiliating things to me over the past few years, some of which have permanently changed the status quo and what she thinks of me, and I know this is one of those things that can't be taken back. It would be a big "genie out of the bottle" moment, that sort of thing where life was "one way before this" and will be a different way after it's said and started.

A scenario I've thought starts with the other couple and the bulls coming over to our house with the bulls and ladies dressed to the nines. As for me and the other cuckold, I don't want to feel like we're wearing costumes because that would make it less real, so no elaborate sissy maid dresses or anything, but we'll definitely be wearing women's clothes. I'm thinking panties with pantyhose and women's tight stretchy jeans. Then maybe something like a baby doll tee on or some kind of a button down women's dress shirt or blouse. Something that looks feminine and kind of "off", but isn't as extreme as wearing a dress. It would, however, be more than enough to make us very self conscious in public. It would actually be nice if we had gone shopping earlier in the day with our wives and have them pick out the outfits for us.

When everyone arrives at our home, we would go take a walk a few blocks down and get drinks at a local place we've been to. At the bar, we'll sit in a booth with the cuckolds on the ends and our wives snuggled into the bulls in the corners. That sort of situation that puts us out in public in the real world while crossdressed, and makes things even more awkward with our wives snuggled up against their bulls. The wives and bulls would have each other's complete attention while us cucks would try to make uncomfortable conversation with each other. After a few drinks served by a curious waitress, we start walking back home. Our wives would be holding hands with their bulls, who would tell us that we should hold hands with each other. The wives and bulls would start sloppily making out during the walk back. Perhaps the bulls would stop kissing our girls long enough to look back at me and the other cuckold holding hands to yell out "aww, they look so cute together".

When we get back home, no time would be wasted heading to the bedroom. Our wives would get into bed with the bulls and immediately start kissing and heavy petting. The other cuckold and I would make ourselves useful by fetching and serving more drinks. We'd then set up two chairs at the foot of the bed and take a seat to watch then bulls with our women. Beth would look over at me and say "why don't you take each other's pants off". The other cuckold and I would then exchange nervous glances and sit there awkwardly for a moment. Then Beth would yell out "well, don't just sit there holding your dicks with your thumbs up your asses, let's go!" We'd both stand up and hesitantly reach for each other's belts. After fumbling around, we'd finally upzip each other and pull the other's pants down exposing our pantyhose encased bulging panties. We'd then be told to remove each other's tops, revealing the sports bras we had been wearing all along. After we're stripped off to our lingerie, Beth would then tell us "now I want you to sit there holding each other's dicks with your thumbs up each other's asses. The room would erupt in laughter while the other cuckold and I stand there silently. Beth would then say "I wasn't kidding".

From that point on, I've pictured any number of sexual acts happening from being told to "jerk each other's little dicks while we fuck" to "why don't you two faggots blow each other". I don't usually picture me and the other cuckold actually fucking each other, because I thought the girls should be the only ones actually getting laid, but then again being called butt buddies while one of has his cock in the other's ass sounds pretty fucking humiliating and hot.

I don't think I'm ready to bring any of this into Beth's consciousness yet though. I'm already adjusting to the new level of cucked I've become since Beth told me about her cheating after we agreed to stop with the sleeping around for the time being (along with the cum she'd secretly been feeding me from her actual affair). Since then, I've been more sissified by her and my own doing then ever before. I've worn nighties and panties to bed almost every night, and I've also been eating cum (both mine and guy's she's fucking with) on my food more days than not. I never thought I'd be THIS much of a beta male (and by the way, I introduced her to calling me beta a while ago, and she still does it all the time now), and this would be a whole new level of emasculation.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:28 pm

Being fucked by a lowly white fellow cuck has to be the nadir of a cuck's life

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:22 pm

CreamPuff wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:47 am
For all the cum from Beth has brought home and put on my food or fed to me directly, I still haven't actually done anything with other guys yet. I don't know if that means I've not yet done anything gay, or if eating dozens of loads of their sperm counts. I've also been pegged using their cum as lube and have had it poured over my cock before jerking off (though nothing has been done in another guy's presence). I've been thinking about different scenarios involving another cuckold though lately, and it really gets my heart racing. However, I haven't shared any of my thoughts or fantasies on the topic with Beth because whenever I talk about an idea that's sexual degrading to me, she takes it and runs with it like a dog with a bone. We've done a lot of humiliating things to me over the past few years, some of which have permanently changed the status quo and what she thinks of me, and I know this is one of those things that can't be taken back. It would be a big "genie out of the bottle" moment, that sort of thing where life was "one way before this" and will be a different way after it's said and started.

A scenario I've thought starts with the other couple and the bulls coming over to our house with the bulls and ladies dressed to the nines. As for me and the other cuckold, I don't want to feel like we're wearing costumes because that would make it less real, so no elaborate sissy maid dresses or anything, but we'll definitely be wearing women's clothes. I'm thinking panties with pantyhose and women's tight stretchy jeans. Then maybe something like a baby doll tee on or some kind of a button down women's dress shirt or blouse. Something that looks feminine and kind of "off", but isn't as extreme as wearing a dress. It would, however, be more than enough to make us very self conscious in public. It would actually be nice if we had gone shopping earlier in the day with our wives and have them pick out the outfits for us.

When everyone arrives at our home, we would go take a walk a few blocks down and get drinks at a local place we've been to. At the bar, we'll sit in a booth with the cuckolds on the ends and our wives snuggled into the bulls in the corners. That sort of situation that puts us out in public in the real world while crossdressed, and makes things even more awkward with our wives snuggled up against their bulls. The wives and bulls would have each other's complete attention while us cucks would try to make uncomfortable conversation with each other. After a few drinks served by a curious waitress, we start walking back home. Our wives would be holding hands with their bulls, who would tell us that we should hold hands with each other. The wives and bulls would start sloppily making out during the walk back. Perhaps the bulls would stop kissing our girls long enough to look back at me and the other cuckold holding hands to yell out "aww, they look so cute together".

When we get back home, no time would be wasted heading to the bedroom. Our wives would get into bed with the bulls and immediately start kissing and heavy petting. The other cuckold and I would make ourselves useful by fetching and serving more drinks. We'd then set up two chairs at the foot of the bed and take a seat to watch then bulls with our women. Beth would look over at me and say "why don't you take each other's pants off". The other cuckold and I would then exchange nervous glances and sit there awkwardly for a moment. Then Beth would yell out "well, don't just sit there holding your dicks with your thumbs up your asses, let's go!" We'd both stand up and hesitantly reach for each other's belts. After fumbling around, we'd finally upzip each other and pull the other's pants down exposing our pantyhose encased bulging panties. We'd then be told to remove each other's tops, revealing the sports bras we had been wearing all along. After we're stripped off to our lingerie, Beth would then tell us "now I want you to sit there holding each other's dicks with your thumbs up each other's asses. The room would erupt in laughter while the other cuckold and I stand there silently. Beth would then say "I wasn't kidding".

From that point on, I've pictured any number of sexual acts happening from being told to "jerk each other's little dicks while we fuck" to "why don't you two faggots blow each other". I don't usually picture me and the other cuckold actually fucking each other, because I thought the girls should be the only ones actually getting laid, but then again being called butt buddies while one of has his cock in the other's ass sounds pretty fucking humiliating and hot.

I don't think I'm ready to bring any of this into Beth's consciousness yet though. I'm already adjusting to the new level of cucked I've become since Beth told me about her cheating after we agreed to stop with the sleeping around for the time being (along with the cum she'd secretly been feeding me from her actual affair). Since then, I've been more sissified by her and my own doing then ever before. I've worn nighties and panties to bed almost every night, and I've also been eating cum (both mine and guy's she's fucking with) on my food more days than not. I never thought I'd be THIS much of a beta male (and by the way, I introduced her to calling me beta a while ago, and she still does it all the time now), and this would be a whole new level of emasculation.
creampuff,

How long do you think you will be able to keep the “genie in the bottle” ?? How long before your craving will dribble out .. a little at a time.. until she “runs with it” ?? How long before you will not be able to hold it back any longer ?? TRUTH.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:28 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:00 pm
My wife has asked at times before a guy plans to visit our home whether I would care to join them a while and suck his cock before he fucks her. I have declined but I can understand others' desire to do that or have the bull fuck them too. My favorite past time during her encounters is jerking off in the guest bedroom and having her tell me all about it after he leaves.

Clearly a lot of other cucks here like it a lot. I can see how the interaction can further cement a marital relationship with an understanding wife who wants that to happen.
des,

Do you find your wife asking more frequently ?? How many times do you think your wife will “ask” you before she “tells” you ?? I think you know it is inevitable, don’t you ?? In your mind are you preparing yourself for that time ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:02 am

Des 31 wrote:

May i ask Des 31 when you say you understand other's desire to suck a bull or have the bull fuck him, does that mean that
in your beating off do you imagine her bull is using you in that way? I know at one point in time i felt that way, now when
i kneel with mouth open i feel just heat/

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:58 am

Kneeling wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:02 am
Des 31 wrote:

May i ask Des 31 when you say you understand other's desire to suck a bull or have the bull fuck him, does that mean that
in your beating off do you imagine her bull is using you in that way? I know at one point in time i felt that way, now when
i kneel with mouth open i feel just heat/
Our relationship hasn't worked out that way. The easiest way to explain that is our history at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:30 pm

frank r wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:16 am
SIR took me at the beginning of this year. I am 46 and my wife is 32. His cock was the first cock i sucked and his use of my mouth and my ass as a reminder to me of my place. In life i have always been more than a little arrogant. SIR looks at my submission as an act of humbling. Because we have known each other long before he turned me into a cuckold, he is aware of my history. Much of my submission as been tied to an act of humiliation. The most dreaded words he can utter and always in front of my wife, are IT IS TIME AGAIN TO REMIND YOU OF YOUR PLACE. One of the most humiliating and humbling happened at the end of May. We had dinner at one of SIRs favorite restaurants. One of the bus boys bumped into me
and dropped a tray of food on me. When the owner came over to our table, to apologize i demanded he fire the boy. SIR said nothing but two days later he brought up the incident and then said "YOU NEED HUMBLING" The next few days filled me with dread. Finally filled with angst I went to SIR and asked that he punish me in whatever way he felt was best. The next day he called me at work asked that i meet him at his office after work
that day. I showed up at 6 p.m. As i entered his office, sitting there was the bus boy who i had gotten fired. SIR didnt speak for felt like an hour,.
Finally he said quietly," this is Mr. Ricardo Sanchez. I want you to got on your knees and humbly beg his forgiveness." The young man, wasn't expecting this and didn't move or speak. I looked at SIR and saw he meant what he said. He was of course right, i had not right to get him fired for my anger which was truly not his fault. I finally slipped from my chair to one knee and was about to speak when SIR said sternly" Both knees frankie boy! and look Mr Sanchez in the eye. I was shaking and totally freaked at how aroused it all made me. As i spoke SIR nodded and said " Now stand " and looking at the young man asked " Mr Sanchez if you accept his apology shake his hand.The young man did and i saw in his eyes, he had enjoyed the moment.
Then SIR spoke " Frankie boy," his tone very parental, " Now for your reparation. This young man who is a full time student has a year to go before he is done. He tells me he earns about 200.00 dollars a week. You will make sure that that amount of money is given to him on every saturday morning in person, at his residence. "
The young man began to say that wasnt necessary, but SIR merely smiled and said " No it is! trust me. Dont you agree frankie boy?" Yes SIR , as i answered my cheeks were aflame with color and at the same time my cock was rock hard."
"One last thing, since you are going to deliver his reparation cash weekly and in person at his residence might it be a nice gesture for you to step in and relieve this hard studying student by cleaning his apartment. Luckily for you he lives alone in a studio apartment. That should be a snap for you will it not Frankie boy?"
Then offering his hand to the young man, he walked the boy to the door.They stood there and SIR whispered a few words to the young man before he left. When we were alone, SIR smiled and said quietly.
"You did well frankie. and so you go home without any questions I will tell you what I told Mr Sanchez at the door. These are my exact words:
" MR SANCHEZ I DONT KNOW YOUR SEXUAL DESIRES BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS IF YOU WOULD LIKE A BLOW JOB ON SATURDAY MORNING, FRANKIE BOY
WILL BE INSTRUCTED TO OBLIGE. MERELY SNAP YOUR FINGERS AND HE WILL BE ON HIS KNEES"
UPDATE:

MR SANCHEZ CHANGED THE DAY HE WANTEDHIS PLACE CLEANED. I GO ON SUNDAYS AND THIS SUNDAY WILL
BE MY FIFTH TIME CLEANING. I DO NOT SERVICE HIM, BUT DO PAY HIM 200.00 A WEEK. TWO WEEKS AGO I
SENSED HE MIGHT WANT THE BJ BUT HE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING. SIR HAS TOLD ME TO ASK BEGINNING THIS
SUNDAY WOULD HE LIKE TO BE SERVICED. HARD TO EXPLAIN HOW HARD THIS IS FOR ME AND AT THE SAME TIME HOW AROUSED I AM BY IT ALL.
frankie

Foxyguy
Virgin

Unread post by Foxyguy » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:09 am

Love it, I hope today went well.

pawpaw2020
Virgin

Unread post by pawpaw2020 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:06 am

frank r wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:30 pm
frank r wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:16 am
UPDATE:

MR SANCHEZ CHANGED THE DAY HE WANTEDHIS PLACE CLEANED. I GO ON SUNDAYS AND THIS SUNDAY WILL
BE MY FIFTH TIME CLEANING. I DO NOT SERVICE HIM, BUT DO PAY HIM 200.00 A WEEK. TWO WEEKS AGO I
SENSED HE MIGHT WANT THE BJ BUT HE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING. SIR HAS TOLD ME TO ASK BEGINNING THIS
SUNDAY WOULD HE LIKE TO BE SERVICED. HARD TO EXPLAIN HOW HARD THIS IS FOR ME AND AT THE SAME TIME HOW AROUSED I AM BY IT ALL.
frankie
Hopefully you can service him and make his life better

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:31 pm

Sunday i was just finishing cleaning his apartment when Mr Sanchez came back from his run. I had just finished cleaning the bathroom, when he stood naked in the doorway. It was awkward moment but i crawled to where is stood and looking down asked if i might be of service. He snapped his fingers and i took his sei hard cock to my mouth. It became hard at one. A thick uncut cock of about 6 inches. Automatically my hands went up to his nipples, the way SIR likes me to suck cock. He moaned and got even harder He came quickly and thanked me.
He got into the shower and i left.
When i got back SIR was pleased. He had called Mr. Sanchez who was pleased with my work both on his apt nd his cock.
frankie

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:07 am

Frankie, I see you are well on the way to becoming the that slut that Sir see's in you!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:08 pm

the
Sir to put me in my place invited a another cuck who is submissive to a friends of Sir, to come fuck my wife.
The guy very hot body but sadly had a very small cock. First Sir had me watch the smaller cock fuck my wife and after i did clean up as Sir and the other master and cuck watched me eat the load form my lady
Then I was ordered to kneel and the cuck fucked me doggie as i licked my lady.
He measured 4 inches. I am hung 7 on the thick side.

kneeling

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:07 pm

Kneeling wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:08 pm
the
Sir to put me in my place invited a another cuck who is submissive to a friends of Sir, to come fuck my wife.
The guy very hot body but sadly had a very small cock. First Sir had me watch the smaller cock fuck my wife and after i did clean up as Sir and the other master and cuck watched me eat the load form my lady

kneeling
Did the other cuck cum inside your ass? ;)
What of his own wife, does sir fuck her as well...... I would love for sir to fuck both your wives at the same time , while making you two give each other blowjobs, lick the wives feet or even force a bi-kiss between you cucks, for the ladies amusement and arousal

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:50 am

Kneeling wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:08 pm
the

kneeling
Did you enjoy your fucking?
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!