Cucks fucking other cucks .. forced bi

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Have you seen two cucks fuck each other?

Yes, I have my cuck buddy and our wives are fucked by a particular bull who forces us to do bi things
6%
Yes, I have a cuck buddy and our wives have many lovers and make us fuck each other
13%
Never happened yet, but I am looking forward to it one day
58%
Has not happened and I would not like that
23%

Total votes: 345

maxbud
$2 Ho

Re: Cucks fucking other cucks .. forced bi

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:22 am

petey boy wrote:
O1812 wrote:No and not interested. Only sexual thing I do with males is suck their cock, and I prefer to only suck my girlfriends lovers alpha cocks. I'm not interested in wasting my time with another inferior beta with a tiny useless penis.

Love how you stated that! So true!
PeteyBoy, any update with you and Sir?
Has Beth done more FFM? making you fuck a cuck? More adverntures?
How often does Sir fuck and cum in your ass?

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:03 pm

This still my ultimate fantasy: to suck my wife's lover's huge cock. But since that will never happen my wife and I now fantasize that I get a man of my own. And I'm down with that. I'm ready at long long last to engage in my bisexuality. Something I've been loath to admit to myself all my life. Always wanted to suck cock, but never wanting to see myself as "gay". Now, safe and secure as a long-married man, and with a hotwife who supports me, I feel free to be myself.
For all the years of hotwifing I have been masturbating thinking about my wife with another man. ( In fact she is out of town with him right now. ) But last night alone in our marital bed I masturbated thinking about being with another man. And it was HOT. Of course I thought about the kissing and the rubbing, but mostly about what it would be like to suck a big beautiful cock to completion. I was so inspired I swung my legs and cock above my face and shot my load right into my mouth - yuumm!
Hope I can have the real thing someday...

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:19 pm

maxbud wrote:
petey boy wrote:
O1812 wrote:No and not interested. Only sexual thing I do with males is suck their cock, and I prefer to only suck my girlfriends lovers alpha cocks. I'm not interested in wasting my time with another inferior beta with a tiny useless penis.

Sir had two other couples here on tuesday nite. The two men cuckolds and i were tied kneeling doggie style side by side.
The two other female subs were then ordered to play with Beth. The girls licked and fingered each other and at one point
Sir had two girls licking his cock and balls while Beth rimmed his hole.Then the ladies played amongst themselves as Sir
took turns using a belt on my ass as well as the other two cuckolds.
One cuckold was a black guy hung 8 but thick. The ladies each took turns riding his cock.They may all be here tomorrow
for play if Sir gets back from a business trip.
Know you would have loved seeing all that pussy being licked.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:24 pm

petey boy wrote:
maxbud wrote:
petey boy wrote:

Sir had two other couples here on tuesday nite. The two men cuckolds and i were tied kneeling doggie style side by side.
The two other female subs were then ordered to play with Beth. The girls licked and fingered each other and at one point
Sir had two girls licking his cock and balls while Beth rimmed his hole.Then the ladies played amongst themselves as Sir
One cuckold was a black guy hung 8 but thick. The ladies each took turns riding his cock.They may all be here tomorrow
hot!!!

Who among the women did Sir creampie at the end? Where did each eprson sleep?
Did anyone fuck your ass during the orgy? Any spit or piss play?
How beautiful were the women?

tony1

Unread post by tony1 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:31 am

Sailorguy, good luck in your quest and keep us posted. Where will you start your search?

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:26 pm

SailorGuy wrote:This still my ultimate fantasy: to suck my wife's lover's huge cock. But since that will never happen my wife and I now fantasize that I get a man of my own. And I'm down with that. I'm ready at long long last to engage in my bisexuality. Something I've been loath to admit to myself all my life. Always wanted to suck cock, but never wanting to see myself as "gay". Now, safe and secure as a long-married man, and with a hotwife who supports me, I feel free to be myself.
For all the years of hotwifing I have been masturbating thinking about my wife with another man. ( In fact she is out of town with him right now. ) But last night alone in our marital bed I masturbated thinking about being with another man. And it was HOT. Of course I thought about the kissing and the rubbing, but mostly about what it would be like to suck a big beautiful cock to completion. I was so inspired I swung my legs and cock above my face and shot my load right into my mouth - yuumm!
Hope I can have the real thing someday...
Sailor guy, wy not have your wife have a fling with a bisexual bull for a a few nights, where he gets to use your mouth and ass , and cums in both,.. and you finally live out the fantasy once and for all? :-)

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:04 pm

maxbud wrote:
petey boy wrote:
maxbud wrote:
petey boy wrote:

hot!!!

update 9/1
two new couples were here this afternoon. Beth my wife orally serviced both women as Sir took her doggie.
The two cuckolds both cubans both took turns fucking me Their wives then licked my ass clean as the
two men fucked Beth. Later Sir took the three men and we daisy chained each other, then later the ladies
licked our holes clean.Everyone is resting now. All three women are petite two latinas and beth my blond wife.
The latina ladies have full firm asses ...The cuban men are all uncut. When the first arrived i had to pull down
the foreskin and lick them clean. They were all not freshly showered

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:55 am

petey boy wrote:
maxbud wrote:
petey boy wrote:
maxbud wrote:
hot!!!

update 9/1
two new couples were here this afternoon. Beth my wife orally serviced both women as Sir took her doggie.
The two cuckolds both cubans both took turns fucking me Their wives then licked my ass clean as the
two men fucked Beth. Later Sir took the three men and we daisy chained each other, then later the ladies
licked our holes clean.Everyone is resting now. All three women are petite two latinas and beth my blond wife.
The latina ladies have full firm asses ...The cuban men are all uncut. When the first arrived i had to pull down
the foreskin and lick them clean. They were all not freshly showered

Well peteyboy,... SIR is really superdominant with you,.. lol. Yes, this is the kind of situation that I am curious about
The situation you guys had yesterday seems more like a bisexual orgy, than a cuckolding situation . The other cubans sound like regular bisexual guys,.. rather than cucks. They both fucked Beth your wife, and their wives licked your ass. I would have thought that they would also be dommed like SIR doms you.
Seems like SIR was on top of everytone and yu were the Bottom to everyone. Sir fucking the cuban men makes sir loook BI more than an alpha dom.
Do I have a wrong picture?

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:33 pm

I must say you do seem to take an awful lot of time being aroused by bi sexual play!

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:33 pm

petey boy wrote:I must say you do seem to take an awful lot of time being aroused by bi sexual play!
Well, I dont gett aroused by BI stuff alone , at all.
It is the femdom and the cucking, that turns me on. :lol: I like the Bi stuff only in so far as there is cucking or femdom involved.
Sexy seductive bitchy women fucking a stud , with a voyeur cuck :lol:
I'd happily watch and FMF over an MFM anyday, no question.

Jimjones66
Virgin

Unread post by Jimjones66 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:29 am

I would welcome being made to play with another cuckold.

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:25 am

I'm not bi, but.

I'm caged and we have a monogamous relationship.

One of my things on my bucket list is to find another couple where the other husband also not bi and is caged and denied 24/7. Not just find, but where we are friends and we do things together.

My hope is that the women become close and go out by themselves and flirt with other men.

One night we remain at one of our homes the ladies go out and have fun and return very horny. They let us guys know that all of us are horny, but only 3 will cum that night.

The contest is to have each husband give oral to their wife, and the first one to make their wife cum twice "wins".

Both of us would then have our cages removed and get into a 69 position. The winner would edge and keep the loser hard, while the loser would suck and swallow the winner.

The winner also gets to orally worship the other wife.

We and the other couple would get together about once a quarter and this is how we guy would get our release.

Jimjones66
Virgin

Unread post by Jimjones66 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:50 am

corey22901 wrote:I'm not bi, but.

One of my things on my bucket list is to find another couple where the other husband also not bi and is caged and denied 24/7. Not just find, but where we are friends and we do things together.

My hope is that the women become close and go out by themselves and flirt with other men.

One night we remain at one of our homes the ladies go out and have fun and return very horny. They let us guys know that all of us are horny, but only 3 will cum that night.

The contest is to have each husband give oral to their wife, and the first one to make their wife cum twice "wins".

Both of us would then have our cages removed and get into a 69 position. The winner would edge and keep the loser hard, while the loser would suck and swallow the winner.

We and the other couple would get together about once a quarter and this is how we guy would get our release.

This sounds magical. I'd love to hear more. PM me

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:53 pm

corey22901 wrote:I'm not bi, but.

hot! lol, what about having one of their bulls join in fuck both women whilst you cucks get each other off? Maybe the loser cuck gets to be anally penetrated by the winner cuck, doggystyle, whilst they watch bull having lustful ecstacy with both women? :D

H_K
Prepubescent

Unread post by H_K » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:38 pm

Never. But I guess never say never.

My wife has mentioned that it would be fun to do a double date with her/bull as a couple and me/one of her gay friends as a couple whereby I would be dressed female half. The idea doesn't turn me on but not necessarily repulsive. I already provide blowjobs to her long-term bull so it's not that I'm a prude.

But it's unlikely because of possible public exposure and arranging for all 4 to be out of town gets logistically complex. But she kept trotting it out as a possibility since we usually go out as 3-person group and even though my wife and bull always ignore me, it does look odd at times when we sit together (dinner for example). The bull thinks it's a fine idea so usually that means one day it will happen.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:59 pm

H_K wrote:Never. But I guess never say never.

My wife has mentioned that it would be fun to do a double date with her/bull as a couple and me/one of her gay friends as a couple whereby I would be dressed female half. The idea doesn't turn me on but not necessarily repulsive. I already provide blowjobs to her long-term bull so it's not that I'm a prude.

But it's unlikely because of possible public exposure and arranging for all 4 to be out of town gets logistically complex. But she kept trotting it out as a possibility since we usually go out as 3-person group and even though my wife and bull always ignore me, it does look odd at times when we sit together (dinner for example). The bull thinks it's a fine idea so usually that means one day it will happen.
Do you guys know any other cuckold couples? Your bull might like the idea of the bi-cuck sex and get one of his other cucks and the other hotwife to join in. Would you suggest it to him? :-)

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:17 am

desertsub wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:57 am
We are friends with another cuckold couple and both of our wives are very dominant over us (the husbands). They have played together twice, sharing bulls and making us watch and me doing cleanup on both of them. I've never seen the other husband do cleanup or suck a bulls cock and never seen him with an erection. My wife said she wants to see me and him 69 each other and she said the next time we get together she is going to see if the other wife is open to it. If so, I'm sure it will happen.
Desert SUb, did you guys eventually do this? You and the other cuck do each other, while the bull enjoys your women?

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:36 am

The thought of a woman dominating me and making me have sex with another man's quite erotic. Never done it, probably would if the opportunity ever arises.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:07 pm

jamorgan66 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:36 am
The thought of a woman dominating me and making me have sex with another man's quite erotic. Never done it, probably would if the opportunity ever arises.

I am all for fantasies.... lol.
How would you like a situation where you and your sexy hotwife, go over to her bull's house, where another cuckold couple know to your wife, happens to be waiting ... the women embrace the bull (no cucks touchin any woman this night) , a threeway hug turns into a threeway makeout session, while both cucks are ordered to strip naked, kneel and watch. After a first round of sex, the bull cums directly into your wifes mouth, she drools it onto the other cuck's dick and who uses it as lube to fuck your ass doggy style, while your eyes are fixed on the bull grinding his dick into your wife (missionary) while kissing the other wife. After the other cuck cums in your ass,..mixing both bull-cum and cuckk cum in your ass,... he then sucks you off , while you watch your wife in throes of passion and being creampied by the bull....and you cum in his mouth from the sheer erotic humiliation and sucking. :D

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:10 pm

Jimjones66 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:29 am
How would you like a situation where you and your sexy hotwife, go over to her bull's house, where another cuckold couple know to your wife, happens to be waiting ... the women embrace the bull (no cucks touchin any woman this night) , a threeway hug turns into a threeway makeout session, while both cucks are ordered to strip naked, kneel and watch. After a first round of sex, the bull cums directly into your wifes mouth, she drools it onto the other cuck's dick and who uses it as lube to fuck your ass doggy style, while your eyes are fixed on the bull grinding his dick into your wife (missionary) while kissing the other wife. After the other cuck cums in your ass,..mixing both bull-cum and cuckk cum in your ass,... he then sucks you off , while you watch your wife in throes of passion and being creampied by the bull....and you cum in his mouth from the sheer erotic humiliation and sucking. :D

Later that night, the women lie in the bull's arms and watch you cucks 69 each other on the floor. egging you on with humiliating names

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:10 pm

Any body else have stories or fantasies of this? (two cucks made to fuck or suck each other,.. in front of their hotwives and bulls)

Cumcpl
Trainable

Unread post by Cumcpl » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:58 pm

My enjoyment about mm is the submission to a dominant, wouldn't enjoy mm with another cuck.
Always interested in meeting new people..... feel free to pm

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:09 am

maxbud wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:10 pm
Any body else have stories or fantasies of this? (two cucks made to fuck or suck each other,.. in front of their hotwives and bulls)
I'd do whatever it takes to get my wife to cuck me. (Or at least think I would.) If that meant sucking cock, I'd happily do it or let a man suck me. I already enjoy my wife's didoe in me and it is bigger than any guy, so getting fucked wouldn't be a big deal. Whether I could keep hard while fucking a guy, is open to question.

My fantasy about this is to take my wife to a hotwife party with various fuckbudies and studs. The cucks were to watch, and perform with each other for the wives when asked. The wives would pass authority over their husbands around. so each would have to do what another wife asked. So if another wife wanted to watch me to fuck her husband, or take him myself, I would be obliged to.

There would of course be the necessity to serve the studs if needed and to do creampie cleanup duties. It would be so hot to eat a fresh cream pie from a woman other than my wife. But difficult to watch another cuck to do that on my wife.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

jdeezel
Virgin

Unread post by jdeezel » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:20 pm

maxbud wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:10 pm
Jimjones66 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:29 am

Later that night, the women lie in the bull's arms and watch you cucks 69 each other on the floor. egging you on with humiliating names
I love this...fuck yes!

Sc2419
Virgin

Unread post by Sc2419 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:04 am

I am all in! Where do I sign up?