Not a Cuckold, but Thought I'd Share My Situation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Rogueuser1
Pervert

Re: Not a Cuckold, but Thought I'd Share My Situation

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:21 pm

I agree - I could care less what trolls think. I am interested in how things are going between you and your wife though. Especially if you are able to convince her to be with any other men.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:51 pm

Dr SL, I don't think anyone means you disrespect, but of the posters here who are offering their thoughts, it's all coming from a position of support, even if it's sometimes phrased incorrectly. I remember years ago when it all started to go pear shaped, how I was one of the people advising you to step back and that she was probably feeling incredibly confused and resentful. But the thought stayed with you, you got her to do it again and now you've gone back to the bad place again (even if only temporarily).

We only see what you write and I assume you're writing the best most favourable version of events (to you). Even that makes you out sometimes as someone who can be selfish and wants things done your way, even when the person doing them for you would have rather not gone there. From where I sit, you pushed her to an emotional affair with another man, by intentionally being inadequate in bed and then when she went there, talked about betrayal and other things. It was your kink, not hers and she wasn't doing it as a kink, but because she wanted physical intimacy with someone who seemed able to provide what she wanted. That she became in some way attached wasn't her fault.

Anyway, I wish you both nothing but the best.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 am

FNQLivin wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:51 pm
Dr SL, I don't think anyone means you disrespect, but of the posters here who are offering their thoughts, it's all coming from a position of support, even if it's sometimes phrased incorrectly. I remember years ago when it all started to go pear shaped, how I was one of the people advising you to step back and that she was probably feeling incredibly confused and resentful. But the thought stayed with you, you got her to do it again and now you've gone back to the bad place again (even if only temporarily).

We only see what you write and I assume you're writing the best most favourable version of events (to you). Even that makes you out sometimes as someone who can be selfish and wants things done your way, even when the person doing them for you would have rather not gone there. From where I sit, you pushed her to an emotional affair with another man, by intentionally being inadequate in bed and then when she went there, talked about betrayal and other things. It was your kink, not hers and she wasn't doing it as a kink, but because she wanted physical intimacy with someone who seemed able to provide what she wanted. That she became in some way attached wasn't her fault.

Anyway, I wish you both nothing but the best.
FNQ, with respect, I sense that you take my emotional swings with too much significance. If I’m feeling down for a couple of days, it’s not representative of the state of my life or overall relationship with my wife. Perhaps I’m recalling incorrectly, but you tend to comment after a down moment, placing far too much weight on that moment.as I’ve noted numerous times, I often treat this space as a journal—which means I’m going to note the downs along with the ups.

Everything between my wife and I is fine.

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:14 am

You should go and read your own thread.

DoctorLuv
Trainable

Unread post by DoctorLuv » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:10 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:14 am
You should go and read your own thread.
I think you should reread the thread. The turmoil that Dr. Strangelove experienced when his wife had an affair had nothing to do with the sex of the affair. The reality was that his wife was coincidentally making up lies about him and bad mouthing him to her family and no doubt to her boyfriend F. Long after his wife had been open about the minutia of her affair sexually, she became hysterical when Dr. Strangelove insisted on seeing the text exchanges between his wife and her mom. The reason she became so emotional was obvious. She spoke about her husband in the most vile & untrue ways.

I could forgive my wife for being dissatisfied in our marriage, and leaving me for another, whether it be a dalliance or whether it be forever. I would not forgive her if she made up lies about me to portray me as evil just to justify her dalliance or her departure.

Clearly, Dr. Strangelove has grown worrisome with others, insisting that they know the most intimate details of his marriage much better than he does. Frankly, so have I.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:49 pm

I wish there was a “like “ feature on this site

mf2hd82
Trainable

Unread post by mf2hd82 » Thu May 02, 2024 10:00 am

Still no contact from F??

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Fri May 03, 2024 2:21 pm

Still hoping she finds a better guy... but also understand the pull F has on her/over her.

Take care Doc - looking forward to hearing from you again soon.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked