Poll regarding the role of corporal punishment in a cuckold relationship

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What role should corporal punishment play in a cuckold relationship?

Never - it has no place.
22%
Sometimes, when he needs to be punished.
23%
Periodically, for maintaining discipline and for punishment.
18%
Routinely, as a core element of enforcing cuckold submission.
36%

Total votes: 149

NSEW1
Experienced

Poll regarding the role of corporal punishment in a cuckold relationship

Unread post by NSEW1 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:20 am

Question is whether there is a place for corporal punishment such as spanking, caning, whipping, and paddling, in a cuckold relationship (assuming cuckold’s general consent)? For example, should it be used to punish infractions, enforce good attitude, facilitate submission, encourage respectful behavior, and so on?

desertsub

Re: Poll regarding the role of corporal punishment in a cuckold relationship

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:48 am

I had to vote no but for a reason. My wife uses corporal punishment on me periodically, as you have in the third option, for maintaining discipline and punishment. One evening a week, every week, I receive six swats from her with a paddle to maintain discipline and remind me who is in charge. If I've done something during the week to displease her then I get additional swats and she explains afterwards what they were for.

My point is, we have a very strong FLR which overlaps my being a cuckold but neither one is dependent on the other. Corporal punishment is a tool my wife uses to maintain her control and dominance over me in our FLR but it has nothing to do with her cuckolding me. Cuckolding in itself is another tool she uses in my domination but corporal punishment has never been used in relation to my cuckolding. Cuckolding is a lifestyle that should be entered into willingly by both partners for it to be successful and bringing punishment into the equation probably means that someone is not happy with what is taking place. If that is the case, then communication and compromise would be much more effective in solving the problem. I personally feel that corporal punishment in a cuckolding situation would actually cause more harm than good!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:36 am

That should be solely negotiated between the people involved. One kink never automatically assumes another.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:16 pm

desertsub wrote:I had to vote no but for a reason...

My point is, we have a very strong FLR which overlaps my being a cuckold but neither one is dependent on the other. ...!
I agree that the two fetishes are separate but they may be related for some cuckolds. It would have to be consensual in any case.

rspanked
Experienced

Unread post by rspanked » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:51 pm

I just don't vote on "should" questions. We use it, but everyone needs to live their own life. We all have different paths, methods, preferences, etc.

jim28

Unread post by jim28 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:59 am

I agree with desertsub. My ex and I had a S/m relationship with occasional cucking. I wish we had started the cucking earlier.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:43 am

SIR introduced corporal punishments for me which both he and Beth refer to as my acts of disappointment.
Currently he is with us for three or four days every 10 days or so. We all agreed to a set of rules guiding my
behavior and attitude.The rules apply to my behavior when he is here and when alone with Beth.
Discipline is administered only by SIR, usually on the morning of his departure. Generally it involves a caning
and/or locking into a cb6000.

Frankie

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:27 pm

frank r wrote:SIR introduced corporal punishments for me which both he and Beth refer to as my acts of disappointment...
Discipline is administered only by SIR, usually on the morning of his departure. Generally it involves a caning

Frankie
That’s super exciting. Does this mean that your wife cannot unlock you when he is away? What kinds of “disappointments” have you committed that led to caning and chastity time? Does your wife have any control over these punishments?

Does your wife watch when SIR punishes you and does she get turned on?

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:49 pm

NSEW1 wrote:
frank r wrote:SIR introduced corporal punishments for me which both he and Beth refer to as my acts of disappointment...

Frankie
That’s super exciting. Does this mean that your wife cannot unlock you when he is away? What kinds of “disappointments” have you committed that led to caning and chastity time? Does your wife have any control over these punishments?

Does your wife watch when SIR punishes you and does she get turned on?
Beth does watch some of the time when i am punished. Sometimes i am orally servicing her as i am caned.
She does not have a key when i am caged.In case of emergency there is a key in our home, but both she and
i are not sure where it is.
i can be punished for not behaving as a good sub/cuckold. there are chores assigned to me. failure to do them
leads to caning or paddle. Whining or putting when excluded from sex with them a severe caning. She has no
control of the punishments. if i am caught masturbating without permission i will wear the cage a month. i have
only made that mistake once. when SIR is away they usually have phone sex or video sex and i am usually driving her
orally.

Little Petey
Experienced

Unread post by Little Petey » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:36 pm

-My wifes lover spanked my bare bottom because broke privacy and behavior rules established by my wife (who I address as Mommy ) and Greg who is the man she loves. I address him as Mr. S---g, Sir, Papa or Father.
- I found a thumb drive in Mommy's
laptop, took it out and plugged into my own computer. The device
contained hundreds of pictures and videos of Mommy and Greg traveling, having fun with friends and enjoying sex.
- I down loaded the content into my computer and put the thumb drive back. But Mommy's security software detected my activity which activated the laptop camera and I was caught.
- Mommy and Greg were very disappointed with me. And I felt ashamed. They have been good to me and have set reasonable rules for me to follow. But I was disobedient. I violated their privacy and I left them little choice.
Mommy pulled my pants down to my ankles and I stepped out them leaving me naked from the waist down. Greg sat forward on the sofa and pulled me across his lap. He pulled my right arm behind my back and propped up my bare bottom on his left knee and crossed his right leg over my legs. Mommy sat down next to Greg and cradled my head on her lap and together they held me securely in place.
-He probably swatted me no more than 20 strokes. The first few swats hurt but the rest served to punctuate their scolding reprimands.
- When Greg finished, he released my arm and freed my legs and I went to my knees with my head cradled on Mommy's lap. I was completely humiliated.
-After long awkward pause, Mommy asked me what I had to say for myself. I was near tears and could barely speak but I croaked out a sincere apology and asked them to forgive me.
- Mommy said nothing and told me to get up. Greg helped me to my feet. Mommy took my wrist and stood me in the corner of the livingroom room facing the wall.
- In the hallway mirror to my right, I saw Greg standing with his arms around Mommy. They were smiling and whispering words I could not hear, then shared a romantic kiss. Mommy looked into Greg's eyes and I could see how proud she was of him for defending their honor for taking adult responsibility for my childish behavior.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:46 am

rspanked wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:51 pm
I just don't vote on "should" questions. We use it, but everyone needs to live their own life. We all have different paths, methods, preferences, etc.
This, in addition to BDSM dynamic may coexist with cuckold/poly etc, I see them as orthogonal.

Whenever someone says "should" about sexual / relationship stuff, I pretty much stop listening ;-).

Little Petey
Experienced

Unread post by Little Petey » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:57 am

My wifes lover spanked my bare bottom because broke privacy and behavior rules established by my wife (who I address as Mommy ) and Greg who is the man she loves. I address him as Mr. S---g, Sir, Papa G or Father.
contained hundreds of pictures and videos of Mommy and Greg traveling, having fun with friends and enjoying sex.
- I down loaded the content into my computer and put the thumb drive back. But Mommy's security software detected my activity which activated the laptop camera and I was caught.
- Mommy and Greg are very good to me and have set reasonable rules for me to follow. But I was disobedient and violated their privacy. They were very disappointed with me. I was ashamed and I left them little choice.
-Mommy pulled my pants down to my ankles and I stepped out them leaving me naked from the waist down. Greg sat forward on the sofa and pulled me across his lap. He pulled my right arm behind my back and propped up my bare bottom on his left knee and crossed his right leg over my legs. Mommy sat down next to Greg and cradled my head on her lap and together they held me securely in place.
-He probably swatted me no more than 20 strokes. The first few swats hurt but the rest served to punctuate their scolding reprimands.
- When Greg finished, he released my arm and freed my legs and I went to my knees with my head cradled on Mommy's lap. I was completely humiliated.
-After long awkward pause, Mommy asked me what I had to say for myself. I was near tears and could barely speak but I croaked out a sincere apology and asked them to forgive me.
- Mommy said nothing the softly told me to get up. Greg helped me to my feet. Mommy took my wrist and stood me in the corner of the livingroom room facing the wall.
- In the hallway mirror to my right, I saw Greg standing with his arms around Mommy. They were smiling and whispering words I could not hear, then shared a romantic kiss. Mommy looked into Greg's eyes and I could see the look of proud admiration she him as a man who defended their honor and had assumed decisive action and taken adult responsibility to correct my childish behavior.

Little Petey
Experienced

Unread post by Little Petey » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:58 am

My wifes lover spanked my bare bottom because broke privacy and behavior rules established by my wife (who I address as Mommy ) and Greg who is the man she loves. I address him as Mr. S---g, Sir, Papa G or Father.
- Mommy and Greg are very good to me and have set reasonable rules for me to follow. But I was disobedient and violated their privacy. They were very disappointed with me. I was ashamed and I left them little choice.
-Mommy pulled my pants down to my ankles and I stepped out them leaving me naked from the waist down. Greg sat forward on the sofa and pulled me across his lap. He pulled my right arm behind my back and propped up my bare bottom on his left knee and crossed his right leg over my legs. Mommy sat down next to Greg and cradled my head on her lap and together they held me securely in place.
- Mommy said nothing the softly told me to get up. Greg helped me to my feet. Mommy took my wrist and stood me in the corner of the livingroom room facing the wall.
- In the hallway mirror to my right, I saw Greg standing with his arms around Mommy. They were smiling and whispering words I could not hear, then shared a romantic kiss. Mommy looked into Greg's eyes and I could see the look of proud admiration she him as a man who defended their honor and had assumed decisive action and taken adult responsibility to correct my childish behavior.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:51 am

I answered "sometimes" even though corporal punishment doesn't play a role in my relationship with my wife. Still, I don't want to make judgments on what others ought or ought not to do in their relationships.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:52 am

knight4princess wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:51 am
I answered "sometimes" even though corporal punishment doesn't play a role in my relationship with my wife. Still, I don't want to make judgments on what others ought or ought not to do in their relationships.
I was thinking the same... wish there was a category for "not my thing, but I support people who consensually enjoy it..."

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:47 am

Sir declared early at the start there would be weekly reminders of my place. If i wished to be included
and permitted to watch or take part from time to time each visit should begin with what he refers to as
my humbling. i hand Sir a paddle and he chooses when and if and how i should pay the fee for inclusion.
It varies from session to session.

kneeling

HOUSEBOY
Virgin

Unread post by HOUSEBOY » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:59 pm

At some point the cuck must be broken down. Mistress got to it right after the wedding I was told weeks before it was coming. A blistering session with a strap she still uses to this day. Everything was better after that I truly knew my place and more importantly her commitment in enforcing her will. She also a few years later broke her friends husband down showing another cuck his place and showing the new mistress how it enforce it. There needs to be an element of cruelty as well as love in the relationship to keep things in order. If things get out of order then the option of using corporal punishment can soon fix that.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:49 pm

Corporal punishment, as in bdsm, often crosses over into a cuckold relationship.. as described in this thread. Although it is not talked about in this forum often, it can easily become a part of cuckolding depending on the dominance of a hot wife and her BF.

In my experience....

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

NJOY2_0
Experienced

Unread post by NJOY2_0 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:24 am

I prefer humiliations as the form of punishment. It can include verbal, in front of others, both male and female!
But then is it even considered punishment when you enjoy it soo much?

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:11 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:49 pm
Corporal punishment, as in bdsm, often crosses over into a cuckold relationship.. as described in this thread. Although it is not talked about in this forum often, it can easily become a part of cuckolding depending on the dominance of a hot wife and her BF.

In my experience....

Brad
Sir Brad

I think corporal discipline is much more promionate as in bdsm for most breaking in a cuckold. Sir told me my false ego
needed strong punishment to bring me to my knees, where i now can confess i am most comfortable.

kneeling

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:27 am

Kneeling wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:11 am
bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:49 pm

In my experience....

Brad
Sir Brad

I think corporal discipline is much more promionate as in bdsm for most breaking in a cuckold. Sir told me my false ego
needed strong punishment to bring me to my knees, where i now can confess i am most comfortable.

kneeling
kneeling,

Good boy !! Yes.. it is a very comfortable place for a cuckold.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:44 am

Thank you Sir Brad.....

beta boy

littleguy1969
Virgin

Unread post by littleguy1969 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:08 pm

Spanking was never really a part of our relationship, except for once. My wife was removing my clothing for some "play time" with me. She had taken off my belt and was holding it as I removed my pants and tighty whiteys. As I was undressing, I made a comment to the effect of "It's about time I'm getting some of that sweet pussy." I said it in jest and with a bit of hope. My wife waited until I was completely undressed and then whipped my butt with the belt. I was just bending over to set my clothes on a chair. The belt caught my left cheek and both of my balls. I leaped straight up, howling and fell on the bed. My wife told me to spread my legs as far as I could and proceeded to spank my balls. Though it hurt, it was such a turn on to see my normally demure wife taking control of this part of our relationship. From that day until today, I know that whatever sexual contact I am lucky enough to receive from my wife, it will always be on her terms.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sat May 06, 2023 1:11 am

NJOY2_0 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:24 am
I prefer humiliations as the form of punishment. It can include verbal, in front of others, both male and female!
But then is it even considered punishment when you enjoy it soo much?
I've always wondered that to. The true and real way my wife punishes me is by shunning me. She won't interact with me at all. I'm still expected to carry out my house duties but any spare time I may accumulate must be spent alone in my tiny bedroom away from all activities.Her friends might come over but I'm not allowed to go out there and serve them in my humiliating outfits or get a caining in front of them. So called "punishments" that I pine for when I'm being shunned. I'm just a nonentity. I really hate that. When I do get whiped or humiliated it's more because she enjoys inflicting pain on me. It turns her on and makes her horny to humiliate me with her whip especially in front of select gfs that are in on our lifestyle.She really loves watching an laughing at me when her lover comes over and severly punishes my ass with his leather belt.It's a mixed bag for me though cuz they often push the envelope and I truely feel pain to my limit but everything said and done I really enjoy it.My wife taught me to enjoy it way back when we were growing up as teens.