What was your longest period you have been denied sex by your wife?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What was your longest period you have been denied sex by your wife?

1 - 3 months
30%
3 - 6 months
11%
6 - 9 months
5%
1 year
10%
2 years
4%
3 years
6%
4 - 5 years
3%
6 years or more
12%
I have never been denied sex by wife
18%

Total votes: 439

maxbud
$2 Ho

Re: What was your longest period you have been denied sex by your wife?

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:43 pm

PRsubhub wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:44 am
In eleven days it will be EIGHT years of chastity for me by my wonderful and loving Femdom-Cuckoldress wife...
After 12 years of marriage & having intercourse only every other month or so she finally admitted my penis was too small and not giving her the sexual pleasure she deserved... She told me I could no longer fuck her and I was replaced by much larger than me dildos and vibrators.
Last year she cuckolded me for the first time after deciding she deserved the REAL thing = large cocks.
I fully encouraged and supported her in doing so and we are loving our FemDOM & now Cuckolding Marriage. :D
May I ask, what type of men does your Hotwife fuck? Does she do FFMs with couples as well? And do you get other kinks, like to wank and lick her feet in adoration, maybe while she kissed her bull?

wisebetrue
Trainable

Unread post by wisebetrue » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:32 am

married 21 years and together 25, been without sex for close to 5 years,She lets me give her oral if I ASK, but that is it, she wont touch me or even look at me when I am naked, When she orgasms with me on my knees servicing her, she says "Thank You", all business like, kinda weird for me...She used to peg me, But I get a feeling she does not want to do anything I get pleasure out of..She has her own bedroom and we get along fine and better than we used to...She has the occasional hook ups for dick on the down low, But I have to find it out and remain silent about it...I'm not sure how long I can go with this arrangement, I miss sex and a relationship, we are basically good friends now and roommates and I don't think that can be reversed now...

I recently Been taking her out to a club to enjoy a band, 1st time a guy asked her to dance, they danced a couple songs, slow dancing, She had her arms all wrapped around him,It was a turn on for me and she had no problem doing so in front of me, Hoping one night out she will really get into someone and get more intense, I think it will happen,I Kinda Like the in your face thing, she never tells me anything about the occasional dick she gets but hoping it may come about someday...

PRsubhub
Experienced

Unread post by PRsubhub » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:23 pm

maxbud wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:43 pm
May I ask, what type of men does your Hotwife fuck? Does she do FFMs with couples as well? And do you get other kinks, like to wank and lick her feet in adoration, maybe while she kissed her bull?
To quote my wife:
"The type of men I choose are well endowed, well maintained and know how to please a woman in bed. The goal is my orgasm(s) first, and not just how quick can they finish. Men that treat me nice, no rough housing, but also not like I'm fragile and break, assertive but not aggressive. I also look for a man who's cum tastes good! I've never done FMF, or MFM for that matter. As of now I'm not interested in either. Aside, of course, from some cuckolding involvement by my cuck."

We've had a full intense FemDOM marriage for 20 years so we have & do experience & enjoy a lot of "extreme kinks." As far as cuckolding "kinks" go: so far all she's had me do is watch and clean up her cream-pie although she is training me to be a cuck-sucker for her when the time is right. And as I'm now permanently chaste by her (For 8 years & running) I'm required /allowed to worship her Royal Lady and Anal Pleasuring her (both of which I'm require to do before & after her cuckolding me).

Our Cuckolding is all about HER sexual pleasure (What cuckolding pleasure I get is thru compersion): she wants to keep the actual cuckolding itself separate from her FemDOM. Now what happens between us before and after her cuckolding is most certainly FemDOM.
Posts of "substance" must be first approved by Prairie Rose.

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:24 pm

Wife once agreed to be COMPLETELY EXCLUSIVE with her current Boss/lover......meaning NO sex or anything with me, no kissing, hand holding, hugging, NOTHING!! And she agreed to this while on a trip with him, never consulted me at all. It lasted 3 months and I was SICK of it, told her if this is how she wanted to live to go live with him!!

Luckily, she was not as enthralled with it as she had originally thought she would be, and we resumed everything except intercourse. And eventually, she even let me back inside some too, but ONLY with a condom on. My sperm has not entered her body or touched it since November 2012. it all goes in to condoms, or down the toilet when she sends me in to "take care of THAT!" if I am pestering her and she's not in the mood.

CW

Denied
Trainable

Unread post by Denied » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:08 am

My wife didn’t let me penetrate her for nearly 3 years while she was hotwifing. Even when she stopped she hasn’t let me cum inside her for 6 years.
I preferred having no penetration and her fuck other guys rather than being able to fuck her without cumming inside her.
Still working on her being active on the hotwife front - ever hopeful!!
Please see our journey in the Cuckold section
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=56477
Please see pics in the hotties section
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=56513

PRsubhub
Experienced

Unread post by PRsubhub » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:55 pm

An update & more:
I'm now at 8 years 6 months of chastity and almost 4 years 6 months of being allowed only ruined orgasms. My wife says he has no plans to stop continuing doing them. She wants to keep me healthy & my "pipes working" so she's more or less given me a ruined orgasm every week. In our 20 years of extreme FemDOM she has at times kept me caged & orgasm free for months, 5 months is the longest...
My stamina is now down to less than 1 minute once she starts to stimulate my penis after removing the cage (her goal was to get me to blow regularly in 15-20 seconds which she achieved and enjoys mocking me about...) I beg her at times to not Quick Spurt me - to leave me caged or not touch my penis so I can enjoy our intimacy with a full load. 5 minutes is the longest she's allowed that: then it's back to my pleasuring her.
She's also shrinking my penis, from 6" I'm down to about 4" - she won't tell me exactly how little I am as it's something she loves to taunt & torment me about.
My wife has cuckolded me 5 times, 4 this year and would like to enjoy it every month in 2020 if things work out for her. She also last month finally made me her cock-sucker after several months of training me on her dildos.
That's my ramble...
Posts of "substance" must be first approved by Prairie Rose.

atlsub292
Trainable

Unread post by atlsub292 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:16 am

it has been over 25 years since I have had penetrative sex with my wife. my wife enjoyed sexual intercourse with her BF's more than she ever did with me so there was really no reason for either of us to expect we should have sexual intercourse. now oral sex I still enjoy with my wife whenever she allows it to happen. I always enjoyed giving her oral sex more than penetrative sex any way.

lusting2bcucked
Experienced

Unread post by lusting2bcucked » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:23 am

My wife hasn’t denied me sex until just recently as she’s preparing to be with her “friend”. I tried yesterday but she denied me since she’s going to be with her fb tonight. So it may or may not change for us. I don’t think a cage is in the works for us any time soon.

Little Petey
Experienced

Unread post by Little Petey » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:16 am

11 years If you are referring to sexual intercourse. But she will use baby oil and help my play with my penis every few weeks or so.

Little Petey
Experienced

Unread post by Little Petey » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:17 am

I have not had sex for 11 years If you are referring to sexual intercourse. But she will use baby oil and help my play with my penis every few weeks or so.

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:58 pm

Little Petey wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:17 am
I have not had sex for 11 years If you are referring to sexual intercourse. But she will use baby oil and help my play with my penis every few weeks or so.
I just asked my wife and she guessed it must be 11 years for me too.
She got a laugh also and told me when we go out tomorrow if we buy some personal lubricant she'll let me slide my penis inside of her because as she said, "I'm a cuckoldress not totally heartless."

PS: She also gave me a handjob just now.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

Tom NC
Trainable

Unread post by Tom NC » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:46 am

atlsub292 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:16 am
it has been over 25 years since I have had penetrative sex with my wife. my wife enjoyed sexual intercourse with her BF's more than she ever did with me so there was really no reason for either of us to expect we should have sexual intercourse. now oral sex I still enjoy with my wife whenever she allows it to happen. I always enjoyed giving her oral sex more than penetrative sex any way.
Atlsub,

You are truly her submissive and so fortunate to be so. Being allowed to only provide her oral is such a great sign of your submission to your wife. Do you also rim her?

I have not had penetration sex in over 10 yrs and only provide oral when she permits it. However she allows me to rim her and it’s my greatest confirmation of my submission to her.

Tom

finendandy

Unread post by finendandy » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:36 am

Looking back at an old post. We definitely fucked since April 2019 but not since December 2019 after she came home from a Christmas party. She'd gone out looking hot as fuck in a sexy black dress and underwear that was definitely, in my view, just in case. She didn't meet anyone or do anything but she knew I was full of angst wondering if she might. The sex was amazing.

So it is now TWENTY months, and I think this time she is definitely waiting for a post pandemic opportunity. In fact there may be something in the offing which I will post about. A weekend away by herself for some time for herself.

Flirty Skirty
Experienced

Unread post by Flirty Skirty » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:33 am

I haven’t been denied sex by my wife. I’m looking forward to the day she finds a Bull and denies me. Not sure how long it would be for but I imagine it would be for a few weeks max. As for blowjobs… I have been denied for almost 15 years at my request. She is happy to blow me but I’ve stopped her every time. She really misses sucking cock. I don’t think I’ll ever get another blowjob unless I cave in. She does find it amusing.
Orgasms are like opinions. Only the Hotwife’s and Bull’s matter.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:38 pm

I hadn't seen this poll before! My wife cut me off from cumming inside her about 4 years ago but later on decided that I would be allowed to do so for very special occasions to be determined by her, and nothing to do with any kind of anniversaries such as my birthday or our wedding anniversary. It has worked out that I am usually allowed to orgasm inside her only once or twice a year and I never know when it will happen.

As far as penetrative sex goes, she has denied me for up to 6 months. She lets me inside her a few times a year. She says she doesn't want me to forget what her pussy feels like, and she gets a kick out of how short a time I can stay inside her, since I have to pull out when I'm close to cumming. Usually, it's only a minute or two, and quite often I then get locked up without an orgasm after pulling out. If I'm lucky, she lets me hump her leg and orgasm before being locked back up.

I do get to do oral on her, but I have to ask to do so, she will never tell me to do it. As far as oral on me, she hasn't had my dick in her mouth in so long I can't even remember when the last time was.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:52 pm

I’ve not had intercourse with her since January 2019. I’ve had oral three times since last Christmas when her boyfriend as he walked out the door telling me my Christmas present was waiting for me. I went into her bed room my wife was laying there with her pussy swollen and red waiting for me to clean her. I did and I climaxed in my panties without touching myself. A girlfriend who knows I’m feminine told me that’s how women climax.

Pauline

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:57 pm

Flirty Skirty wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:33 am
I haven’t been denied sex by my wife. I’m looking forward to the day she finds a Bull and denies me. Not sure how long it would be for but I imagine it would be for a few weeks max.
I had one situation where she told me the next cock inside her would not be mine. She was about to go on her period and then had to find a time that met both of their schedules. She had plenty of orgasms during this time but I remained chaste with some occasional tease and denial followed by an orgasm for her. I was practically begging for her to cuckold me I got so horny. It was a hot experience and I think that would have been a standard dynamic for us (me only having reclaim sex) except for how flakey the bulls were. She one time joked that I had to wait for TWO bulls to cuckold me before being allowed sex but it just didn’t seem realistic.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

BirdMan
Experienced

Unread post by BirdMan » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:35 pm

For 2 years now I get 5 minutes on the 15th of every month. Often only need 3 minutes. Any more than 5 minutes and the timer goes off and I have to finish alone.

For the rest of the time I'm on my own. On my nightstand I have a bottle of lube and a neatly folded pile of face cloths on rotation that I use for cumrags.

I can't imagine going without any sex. That once a month treat is intense!

mfmfantasy50
Trainable

Unread post by mfmfantasy50 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:49 am

My wife and I of multiple decades married have in the last few years become more and more deviant from vanilla sex; primarily through fantasies that are spurred by my acceptance that I am at heart a CUCKOLD.

It all started with my discovery that my wife had cheated on me, which led to various stages of grief, anger, jealousy and acceptance.

Lately I've encouraged my wife to be more DOMINANT in the bedroom as we dabble with several fantasy themes including, but not limited to: fantasies of MFMF, MFM, Cuckold, Dominance, Hypno-Fetish, Cock Milking Machines, Fucking Machines, Femdom, Cock & Ball Torture, eSTIM Torture, Chastity, Cuckold Pegging, Vaginal Denial, Ruined Orgasms, Bondage, Forced Sex and lately, being Blackmailed for SEX...

For the last two months, I've encouraged my wife to deny me her pussy and instead force hand jobs upon me, which are compromised by edging, teasing and culminate in ruined orgasms, which I beg her to then feed to me.

Connecticut_couple
Player

Unread post by Connecticut_couple » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:50 am

The longest I was denied full intercourse was 85 days. Since then it has been 60 days and counting and most likely will surpass that number. My cock hasn't felt the inside of my wife's pussy at all now in 45 days which is by far a record because she has in the past teased me by letting me slide in for a few seconds. I know this is small potatoes for most people but we are fairly new to chastity.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:48 am

I haven't had sex with her in many years, the last time I tried she looked my dick and said you've got to be kidding. the closest I get is sometimes when I wake up with a hard on she'll watch me jerk off

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:46 am

Interesting thread to read - especially aw I wear a CB almost all the time and seem to have more sex than most.^^
Might be up to your definition of sex though. The longest period we have had no sex at was about a month. The longest period without intrcourse (due to one of her projects^^) was about 14 months, but with a lot of toher kinds of sex in between ;)
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-

finendandy

Unread post by finendandy » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:11 am

Hi Again

Haven't fucked my wife for 20 months. I've asked (on our WhatsApp group where I tell her my thoughts) if I can watch her masturbate. Hoping she lets me. Does anyone else get to watch their wives but not touch? The idea makes me very excited.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:06 am

My wife's reason for denial isn't typical of that often found in these pages. We occasionally go without fucking a few days after she has been having sex with one or more men a few days in a row. Her satisfaction level is reached in spades at those times, and I realize as she does that my contributions would be dull by comparison. For the reason I'm almost always jerking off while she is out with another or having sex in our marital bedroom, I'm okay with that.

In time, we're back to our usual frequency, which is more often than it was before she began dating others.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:08 am

kort677 wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:48 am
I haven't had sex with her in many years, the last time I tried she looked my dick and said you've got to be kidding. the closest I get is sometimes when I wake up with a hard on she'll watch me jerk off
Nothing wrong with that. :lol:
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057