How Many Men Have Fucked Your Wife?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Minnhotwife

Re: How Many Men Have Fucked Your Wife?

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:39 am

Hi all. So far only two guys. Hoping she meets someone on her next business trip.

We’re talking about it this week.

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:25 am

Had to give this some thought... Going back through the years we forgot a "few" trying to come up with a number. Four men she played with long term, not all together but they did overlap. With all the couple timers and one night stands we came up with around 50 over the last 25 years. She did add during her collage days the number was around twenty or so, 70's the closest total we came up with. She loves sex and I love watching her get it. ;-)

Hideshw
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hideshw » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:16 pm

Counting vaginal, anal and oral (male and female) before we met 11 years ago, around 150. Since then, add at least another 50. We've done everything from playing with 1 other couple, to gang bangs and gang sucks. Friday she'll be adding 2 more to her list after myself and 2 fuck buddies take turns using her 3 pretty fuck holes. I LOVE being married to a slut!

Rockyhoutx
Virgin

Unread post by Rockyhoutx » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:02 am

My wife likes to have fb’s more than different partners, but still close to over 100 different men during her lifetime. Still tight though! Currently, she has two lovers plus me! She sees them every couple of weeks, and she is just over 60 years old!

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:40 pm

Hideshw wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:16 pm
......I LOVE being married to a slut!
Absolutely, 100% agree!! I wanted a slut for a wife, found her, married her, and love that she's still a slut!!

wench66
Virgin

Unread post by wench66 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:28 pm

We now wish we had kept a diary of all the fun W has had. In 18 years of either single guys, group sessions, gangbangs, dogging we estimate about 150 give or take. That only includes fu****g not oral, and counting regular f**k buddies she has had over the years once. It’s been an incredible adventure, many highs with the occasional low. Just back from Cap d, the fun goes on.

davelj76
Prepubescent

Unread post by davelj76 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:48 am

Met wife in high school and dated through college. Been married 40 years (where does the time go) and have enjoyed this lifestyle the entire time. Was usually monogamous with one guy for long periods but Stacey averaged maybe 2-3 lovers in any given year. Multiply that by 40 years and holy cow! We are both stunned as we look back on what seemed like a rare occasion. She's 61 and we are still enjoying the lifestyle.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:11 am

Welcome to the forum davelj75.

MrsMr
Virgin

Unread post by MrsMr » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:47 am

ALOT!!!! LOL

CuckCuple925
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckCuple925 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:27 pm

It's funny, when we me were first dating she "admitted" to 10, when the number was closer to 30 in reality.Now, 17 years later, I'd put it at between 50-70 - not including blowjobs

wifedateshubwaits
Experienced

Unread post by wifedateshubwaits » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:46 pm

We haven’t really kept an exact count, but likely in the high 70s. What my wife and I both like is that I’ve only been with her. We both are turned on by the difference in our sexual experience.

S-and-M
Virgin

Unread post by S-and-M » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:34 am

4 before marriage and around 10 since.

carolinacuck
Experienced

Unread post by carolinacuck » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:15 am

I have always found it hot to have C recount her various sexual relationships. During her first marriage, her ex husband recruited a couple of young studs at the beach to take turns screwing her. I never heard that story until we had been married for a few years. After they divorced, she had sex with a guy who had been after her while she was married. She showed up at his office and said basically..."I'm available." He fucked her that night and several other times. She also fucked a much younger guy (21) while we were dating ...unbenknowst to me at the time. She fucked another guy while we were dating and wound up dumping me for him (and his big dick). After that relationship flamed out, we wound up getting married. The total count is at least 8 before marriage...and 13 after, not including a blow job for a younger stud she met while out shopping.

Northerner
Virgin

Unread post by Northerner » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:27 am

I replied to the identical question on another site, so this is mostly copied from that response:

My first wife got started with a neighbour when she was 13. That lead to other boyfriends, and she quickly found that she really liked sex. One night she ran through all the names she could remember, and came up with 32 guys she had screwed before she met me. There were certainly more than that because in high school she used to drink a lot, and often passed out at parties, waking up with a very sore cunt and cum all over her pubic hair and running down her legs. She figures the real number is probably two to three times what she remembers.

There were only a couple more that I know of while we were married, an East Indian friend of mine, and the long term lover she took on after our kids were born. She only has hazy memories of my buddy as she was drinking that night, (I remember it because I was there watching). The lover was an ongoing affair, and eventually she cut me off in favour of cuckolding me with him.

After our divorce she had another half dozen guys before she met her current husband. She did invite me for breakfast once and got hubby to fuck her right before he left for work. She was waiting with her legs spread to give me breakfast in bed. It was nice, but he doesn't cum nearly as much as her old lover from our married days did. Other than a few times cuckolding her new hubby with me, I don't think she plays any more.

My current wife was a lot less active in her youth, despite having a body to die for. She got started with a cousin when she was 16, and carried on with him for several years. She had four more lovers before she met me, and had no more for several years. She is really uptight and has trouble discussing this openly, so I am guessing from here. We both travel a lot for work, and are occasionally apart for weeks at a time. She often admits to meeting guys she works with, old classmates, and at least one ex boyfriend "for dinner and drinks" but more than once has not been in touch until the late following day. I'd guess that there have been at least three and possibly as many as nine since we were married. She has been pretty careful, but at least once I quite obviously got sloppy seconds. I wish she could be more open about it, I miss the creampies my ex used to bring me.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:40 am

frank r wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:47 am
Before we married 2 men. We have been married just 8years and a year ago she began an affair with one of my friends. He has become her Master and as such has shared her with four other men. Her bull SIR is a BBC as were the men he shared her with.

frankie
update as of 9-21-19

Until this weekend the total has been 8. As a graduation gift to his son who recently earned his Masters in Literature the son and two of his buddies bring her total up to 11. The boys shared her friday and saturday.
SIR also had me there to do clean up and keeping the young cocks hard.

frankie

quint102
Experienced

Unread post by quint102 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:06 am

Just updating again. Two nights ago she fucked and sucked her 12th man since marrying me (making 14 men overall so far, plus 3 women).

lovesexfun
Trainable

Unread post by lovesexfun » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:32 am

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:35 pm
Sadly, my own wife has only been fucked by about 19 or 20 men. (We're talking actual pussy and/or ass penetration. I don't count BJ's) I know that is not a very impressive number. To be perfectly honest, my desire is to see her fucked by hundreds of men (I'm very serious.) The thing is, she has taken a very LONG break from the lifestyle because she gained some weight and doesn't think she's sexy anymore (I don't agree but it's her body.) I'm hoping when she sheds some pounds and can get back into her sexy outfits, her fuck numbers will rise quickly.

So, please share how many DIFFERENT men your wife or GF has been fucked by - either since you've been married to her or in her life.
i dont know why would say sadly i would be very happy anyway as far as I know and she told me she wife has fucked 3 lovers in past.

mrbill357
Prepubescent

Unread post by mrbill357 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:05 am

Kind of obsessive, but I like to keep track of every man and 'encounter' my wife has. In the last 18 years, she's been with 27 different men. She doesn't tell me about every time, but she's fucked other men about 200 times in those years...

DarlaL
Virgin

Unread post by DarlaL » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:04 am

70-80 for me

atlsub292
Trainable

Unread post by atlsub292 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:08 am

in the thirties that I know of, she does not keep a running total.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:51 am

LOL .... :)

I'm the wrong person to ask. You would have to ask my wife.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

quinn8357
Player

Unread post by quinn8357 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:30 am

My Hottie had 12 different men before we met. She was fucking 3 different men during a 6 month period during that time. She’s only fucked 6 men since we began 10 years ago and they were all half her age. She wants a gem lover but finding one that fits is difficult.

quinn8357
Player

Unread post by quinn8357 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:31 am

My Hottie had 12 different men before we met. She was fucking 3 different men during a 6 month period during that time. She’s only fucked 6 men since we began 10 years ago and they were all half her age. She wants a FEM lover but finding one that fits is difficult.

Myhotwife76
Trainable

Unread post by Myhotwife76 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:40 pm

Probably 100 no bullshit. But now has a permanent bull.

pervyhubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by pervyhubby » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:23 pm

we are at a perfect baker's dozen atm