How Many Men Have Fucked Your Wife?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: How Many Men Have Fucked Your Wife?

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:57 pm

Welcome to the forum pervyhubby.

quinn8357
Player

Unread post by quinn8357 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:25 am

Nothing makes me hotter than thinking about her getting fucked. Even hotter to watch. I’m hoping she can get a new conquest when we vacation in Kentucky in 2 weeks. She really enjoys fit guys in their mid 20’s.

Flint
Player

Unread post by Flint » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:04 pm

Wow! How enlightening this thread has been. My wife has only ever had me. I wonder what I've been doing? Working I suppose... :D

our_mmann

Unread post by our_mmann » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:29 pm

Unfortunately we lost count. Its probably approaching 150. Last week at a Cancun resort our_cass fucked 2 new guys and licked a pussy. One was a BBC from Trinidad.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:55 pm

At the moment, I’d say somewhere between too many and not enough :p

Seriously,
First 5 years of cuckolding: 4
5-8 years of cuckolding: 10 (cumulative)
8-10 years of cuckolding: approx 30-35

She has become bolder and bolder over time. And I absolutely love it.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

TonyChaste
Prepubescent

Unread post by TonyChaste » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:13 am

In total we lost count a little around the 45 mark our best guess is somewhere between 50 and 60 I'll explain...only 4 before we met so 40 plus in 27 years together...

For the most part my wife will have a lover, often for years usually 2 or 3 years and she gets bored but one guy Kieran lasted 11 years, she cuckolds me obviously but also I guess cuckolds her lovers as in she never remains faithful to just one and is always on the hunt via swing sites, nights out etc.....then on top of that she has a friend also a cuckoldress so they attend swing nights at clubs together so easy to lose count when encounters are one offs in clubs

My life is a happy one :up:
30 years together, 27 years her cuckold, still love here more each day

formentera42
Prepubescent

Unread post by formentera42 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:31 pm

Since we've been together my wife has fucked between 60 and 70 different men, but some of them multiple times, and about 40 of them bareback. Before we were together she reckons somewhere between 60 and 100 - it's a bit vague because as a young woman she would fuck almost every date and didn't count how many! So the total over her lifetime ranges between 120 and 170, and probably nearly 100 men have come inside her.

I love to watch her. She really enjoys sex with other people (especially guys with thick cocks). I must have watched her fuck well over 100 times and watched men come inside her dozens of times. Yes, making love to your wife when she is already full of cum is the best thing in the world!

As a side note, my wife was once a tantric massage therapist (in a country where that is legal). She only had sex with a few of them but we calculate she brought nearly 2000 different men to climax.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:12 pm

Welcome to the forum formentera42.

lusting2bcucked
Experienced

Unread post by lusting2bcucked » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:31 pm

Oops
Last edited by lusting2bcucked on Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lusting2bcucked
Experienced

Unread post by lusting2bcucked » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:32 pm

My wife said between 50-80.. she didn’t keep count but says somewhere in there is the magic number.. after our marriage, just 2 and it’s been within the past couple days.
She was that girl that other girls hated bcuz she slept around a lot. Messed up many relationships and didn’t care.. she was going out a lot and very promiscuous.. Shes had a train pulled on her by 5 different guys for a few days.. she still gets aroused by it. She’s my kinda woman!

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:13 am

In her youth, 500+.

Since she started as a hotwife October 2018, 60+ different men, many of these multiple times.

MyQ79
Virgin

Unread post by MyQ79 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:35 am

17 since May 2018 when she started as a Hotwife!

JoeBlack
Prepubescent

Unread post by JoeBlack » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:15 am

Hi, I’m new to this forum.
My wife and I have been married 20 years. I introduced her to this lifestyle about 10 years ago.
She’s since fucked more than 20 guys (not including BJs), some one timers, some ongoing relationships.
Best sex is after she’s been with someone else and talking about it.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:54 am

Since I answered on this thread back in March, I actually found a list I was keeping up until about three years ago when my wife entered into what you might say was a slow spell. But that ended this summer and this year she has fucked nine more guys. I added to the list and I'm pretty sure she's at 99 guys since we first started into the swing lifestyle about 20 years ago. Tomorrow night we are meeting a guy who I think will be Mr. 100.

We've also talked a bit about her sex life before I met her. She hasn't been specific but I get the impression that she fucked at least two dozen guys -- probably a bit more -- before she met me. She just says it was "a lot." So I guess her total is somewhere around 130 or so. This of course doesn't count women or blow jobs. The guys she's fucked are a mix or one-time things and ongoing FWBs, some of whom lasted months and in one case, years.

lovesexfun
Trainable

Unread post by lovesexfun » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:54 pm

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:35 pm
Sadly, my own wife has only been fucked by about 19 or 20 men. (We're talking actual pussy and/or ass penetration. I don't count BJ's) I know that is not a very impressive number. To be perfectly honest, my desire is to see her fucked by hundreds of men (I'm very serious.) The thing is, she has taken a very LONG break from the lifestyle because she gained some weight and doesn't think she's sexy anymore (I don't agree but it's her body.) I'm hoping when she sheds some pounds and can get back into her sexy outfits, her fuck numbers will rise quickly.

So, please share how many DIFFERENT men your wife or GF has been fucked by - either since you've been married to her or in her life.
my have told me she has fucked 2 guys before me but i doubt it.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:07 pm

My Hotwife has had around 40 men before I met Her and another 4 whilst we have been together. 5 of those 40 men were at one time as She was fucked on the beach by four strangers as Her then boyfriend watched and assisted.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:02 am

D+D wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:33 pm
D+D wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:52 am
After pretty steady for 4 1/2 years after becoming empty nesters, my wife fucked at least 20 men. She has been on a medical hiatus now for a year and has gained some weight due to some medications. Things are looking up, but I don't know if she'll play again or not. If she decides to there are 3 men wanting to fuck her two of which would be first timers. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Update...she did one of the three.
Update... she did another one. She is officially at 25 since becoming a hotwife. I gifted her a necklace with 25 on it, a dozen roses, and dinner.
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie

SammySings
Virgin

Unread post by SammySings » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:54 am

SammySings wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:46 am
Let me walk down the past on this sleepy daylight savings morning.

1. Guy she used to work withwho kept sending her dick pics. She invited him out one night and we both lost at pool to him. She invited him back to pay up with a blowjob. She came while blowing him and got so turned on she let him fuck her raw. She came probably a dozen times and squirted all over everything.

2. Guy we met at bar. He ad a cool motorcycle so my wife introduced herself and ended up taking a ride on his bike. They exchanged numbers and a few days later we ended up at his place where they fucked twice.

3. Guy from SLS who had a massage table and a Sybian. Met out at a bar, and he was much older than his profile. I was ready to walk away but my wife convinced me to let him come back. He gave her a rather nice massage, ad she agreed to fuck him, but he had trouble keeping it up. She did ride the Sybian, which was kind of cool.

4. Threesome: Was on a girl's trip, and saw a hot guy in a truck at a train stop. Yelled for his number as a way to introduce her single friends. They ended up sexting, he ended up having a girlfriend, and they all met up with a bar with her friends later that night. She decided to go home with the couple and they had a threeway (very obviously showing her friends what she was about). I wasn't present, but it was her first experience with a woman, which she loved. She also said she enjoyed sucking dick with another woman.

5. Another girl's trip, this time she gave up all pretense and went looking for a one night stand, which she found with a construction worker. They fucked that night and then again in the morning.

6. From SLS, we were out of town for a weekend and I set up a tryst with a BBC, as she said she always wanted to try a monster dick. The guy was a bit older than his profile, but otherwise pretty nice and no problems with performance. She wasn't altogether that into him though. She only came once.

7. At a swinger party - they had some game where you could roll dice and if you got 6's you picked who you wanted to sleep with. Some guy rolled them and picked her. He and his wife and me and my wife went into a room, and they started going at it while his wife and I watched. Eventually, we also contributed, me by holding her down while she was getting fucked. She did end up having several experiences with other women that night, including one part where one girl was going giving her head in the kitchen (while fondling me), and several other girls were kissing her body. But that was the only guy she did that night.

I...think that's it. She's had some other times with some of the same guys, but I think that's all the guys.
Was inspired to update this.

8. Threesome - I had a fantasy of her going on a date with a couple and sending me pics and videos of the evening. They ended up taking her to a sex club and they definitely followed through.

9. Threesome: We went back to the sex club and met a couple. She went down on the wife and they were making out and the guy slowly entered her from behind. The wife switched to 69 and my wife squirted all over her face. :lol:

10: Threesome: Again at the sex club she met another woman and they picked out a young guy to do. He had a big dick and they didn't fuck for long. My wife ended up sucking him off and he blew his load in her mouth with like 10 people watching.

There have been some other encounters both I think those are the only ones involving intercourse last year. Need to step our game up.

our_mmann

Unread post by our_mmann » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:13 am

I wish we had tracked this better. We estimate about 175 since becoming a hotwife/swinger. A few guys she fucks recurring but many one timers.

She's had a couple gangbangs and fucked a few guys in the truck. She loves to do bar pickups when she travels for work.

Last Sunday was a first for her as I was gone and she had 2 recurring FWBs over for a MFM. I got some hot pictures that I need to sanitize and post on her thread.

Jrviv702
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jrviv702 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:55 am

My wife before me had fucked 132 since, about 1300. Just recently she had 33 in three weeks. We love the cum and I love feeling the hot cum inside her after a night of fucking strangers. She loves cum so, she only barebacks...

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:22 pm

Welcome to the forum Jrviv702.

Sheli86

Unread post by Sheli86 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:22 am

76 different men since we married two and a half years ago. We both love this lifestyle. It’s been positive in so many different ways. She is in Vegas now with her favorite partner for four days. He’s already fucked her six times. I can’t wait until I pick her up at the airport. Our first kiss will be electric.

BillnLynn
Prepubescent

Unread post by BillnLynn » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:54 am

Just 7 2 before married including me. since married we are very careful and picky

natasnaikul
Virgin

Unread post by natasnaikul » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:48 pm

I started keeping track 6 years ago, about 1 year since she started "dating" and tried to go back to the start. By my count she's up to around 112 although could be significantly more. She has had getaways after which she was well worn out when she got back and unusually quiet and secretive about what actually went on. Out of those maybe 18-20 were regulars throughout the years, 6 of them are more or less family, they either lived with us for various periods or she lived with them

Flint
Player

Unread post by Flint » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:17 pm

Wow! All you guys here seem to be on a different planet to me; in a position that I can only dream of. My wife has not been fucked by anyone except me! Not a quality that I sought in a partner, I should add. She had boyfriends before me, but never went all the way. After being together over 30 years, she is still attractive, but her interest in sex has now vanished. In addition to her lack of desire, I suspect her lack of variety in partners (what you haven’t had you cannot miss!) may hold her back from considering my suggestion to ‘try an alternative’ - I had hoped that such an experience would both reignite her earlier enthusiasm and fulfil my own cuckold fantasies; unfortunately I may be waiting a long long time. :cry: