How Many Men Have Fucked Your Wife?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Re: How Many Men Have Fucked Your Wife?

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:34 am

Sorry for the late reply...
20 men is quite an imressive number. Think of it! First. What a different world we would live in if every wife would fuck at least 20 men. Second. If this 20 men fuck your wife regularly tha you have a lot to enjoy. Third. If your wife is still sexually active she could and would increase that number very rapidly....
Everything is relative, of course. Twenty is an impressive number, I suppose, but I know men personally whose wives have happily given their pussies to HUNDREDS of men! That is closer to what I have in mind for my wife. Naturally, that will always be her choice- I never pressure my lady to fuck anybody she doesn't feel inclined to but, fortunately, she does feel inclined to fuck other men and she does that with my FULL approval and support.
Fourth. And this is the best of it. If you really enjoy that others fuck your wife you should encourage her to fuck more men. Than you can be sure that as your wife fucks moer and more men she will find a lot men, who fuck her much better than you. I think for a cuckold it is the greatest experience when his wife tells him, that she does not need his dick anymore.
My wife has not needed my cock in a VERY long time! To be perfectly honest and accurate, my cock is small. There's no other way to say it. I cum super fast and there are many things in life I'm good at --- but pleasing a woman sexually has never been one of the things I'm good at! I am trying educate myself to be a better lover but it is a long process considering that my wife and I don't have sex any more and other men truly do satisfy her sex needs. Still, I'll get better over time. Believe me, brother, she is still active sexually and we work together to find her desirable men... we're just a bit careful, from a practicality standpoint. We want safe encounters with men who are worth the trouble of meeting, hotels, travel, etc., etc.

Thanks for the advice!
Your faggot

alloverit
Experienced

Unread post by alloverit » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:48 am

CuckIan wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:06 am
In our 2 year marriage she has fucked. 3 other guys... Not looking for a ton... She has been lucky... She now has one bf that is huge and knows how to use it... He comes over like twice a month and and fucks to constant orgasm for an hour or more... I get to watch them and it is unreal.. She also has another bf a little bit smaller but lasts a long time. He also comes over twice a month or so and stays the night as I sleep in the spare room listening to them the the entire night long... Agonizing. But hot.. For now that gives her hot sex every week.. We wouldn't really have time for more and she is completely pleased sexually because I spend the rest of the week licking her sore. Pussy... We love our life.
This sounds like a near perfect arrangement to me. It would be hot to have both over maybe one night a month, assuming that I am at least watching. I would send them home after the say second round so that I could have her to myself the rest of the night.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:25 pm

I'd say about two dozen is accurate for my wife. Some were one time events. Others fucked her countless times.

Anax81
Experienced

Unread post by Anax81 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:26 pm

Only one. He is with him since one month before our marriage, 7 years ago, and the last four months they are trying for a baby.

Shellworship
Experienced

Unread post by Shellworship » Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:12 am

I’ve been in a relationship with Shelley for over eighteen years now. The frequency of new lovers has ebbed and flowed throughout the years, but I would estimate that on average she has had around 5 lovers per year, so appx 90 in total.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:32 pm

Anax81 wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:26 pm
Only one. He is with him since one month before our marriage, 7 years ago, and the last four months they are trying for a baby.
I wish them the best of luck!
Your faggot

Anax81
Experienced

Unread post by Anax81 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:08 am

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:32 pm
Anax81 wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:26 pm
I wish them the best of luck!
Thank you. She is 38 so not so easy, but still they/we hope..

black cuckold
Prepubescent

Unread post by black cuckold » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:11 pm

over 100

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:20 pm

My wants quality not quantity. Boyfriends who appreciate her and enjoy being with her. Men who have stamina are her desires, where I have blow my load just as I am trying to my little peepee in or if I’m able I’m done in 30 seconds.

Pauline

Countrycouple
Virgin

Unread post by Countrycouple » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:25 pm

That’s a tough question. She had been fucking for about 15 years by the time i came along, and claims her number was in the triple digits, A mutual friend that knew her back in the day told me she was the easiest piece of ass around, so I have no reason to doubt her claim. We have now been married for 35 years and I began sharing her with other men before we even married. It’s not like I kept track of them, but at an estimate I have watched at least another couple hundred cocks pumping in her. So all I can say is…… a lot of men have fucked my wife, and I truly wish there had be twice as many.

Countrycouple
Virgin

Unread post by Countrycouple » Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:00 am

Mike1960 wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:34 am
We used to regularly go to sex clubs, saunas, naturist parties and sometimes dogging. Over the years I reckon she has been fucked by over 3,000 different cocks.
Damn……. I wish my wife had that many different cocks in her. To have watched 3,000 different cocks pumping in my wife bareback would be mind blowing. My own wife is well into triple digits, but we can only make an estimated guess at how many different cocks have dumped a load in her cunt. She figures that somewhere between 250 and 300 different men fucked her before we met, and I’m gonna guess that I have watched at least that same number pumping in her since we married. There were very very few that I wasn’t there to watch. So in her 53 years of fucking (35 of them married), a safe guess is 500 to 600 different men have fucked my wife.

And since for me it’s all about the numbers….. I wish there had been 10 times that many.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:07 am

jesseejames29 wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:58 am
I think my wife is at 17, including a couple before me and those since we've been together. We've just recently transitioned from swinging to hotwifing and her adding to her number at a quick pace is an incredible turn on to us both. She just created an SLS account as a hotwife and the response has been overwhelming. She's planning dates with so many different guys that we're losing track of who is who.
This is very hot. Anything to update since your last post?

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:39 pm

Countrycouple wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:00 am
Mike1960 wrote:
We used to regularly go to sex clubs, saunas, naturist parties and sometimes dogging. Over the years I reckon she has been fucked by over 3,000 different cocks.
Damn……. I wish my wife had that many different cocks in her. To have watched 3,000 different cocks pumping in my wife bareback would be mind blowing. My own wife is well into triple digits, but we can only make an estimated guess at how many different cocks have dumped a load in her cunt. She figures that somewhere between 250 and 300 different men fucked her before we met, and I’m gonna guess that I have watched at least that same number pumping in her since we married. There were very very few that I wasn’t there to watch. So in her 53 years of fucking (35 of them married), a safe guess is 500 to 600 different men have fucked my wife.

And since for me it’s all about the numbers….. I wish there had been 10 times that many.
"So in her 53 years of fucking (35 of them married), a safe guess is 500 to 600 different men have fucked my wife.... And since for me it’s all about the numbers….. I wish there had been 10 times that many."

What a wonderful wife you have! Imagine how much joy she's given to so many men by spreading her legs to them! My wife has gotten back into the lifestyle so I'm hoping she will rack up the numbers very quickly! Our agreement when it comes to her sex life is very simple: She can fuck ANY man, ANYWHERE, in ANY way, with ZERO limits on ANY NUMBER of men she wants to give her pussy, mouth, and ass to. No limits at all for her. NONE.
Your faggot

Countrycouple
Virgin

Unread post by Countrycouple » Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:07 pm

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:39 pm
Countrycouple wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:00 am
Mike1960 wrote:

"So in her 53 years of fucking (35 of them married), a safe guess is 500 to 600 different men have fucked my wife.... And since for me it’s all about the numbers….. I wish there had been 10 times that many."

What a wonderful wife you have! Imagine how much joy she's given to so many men by spreading her legs to them! My wife has gotten back into the lifestyle so I'm hoping she will rack up the numbers very quickly! Our agreement when it comes to her sex life is very simple: She can fuck ANY man, ANYWHERE, in ANY way, with ZERO limits on ANY NUMBER of men she wants to give her pussy, mouth, and ass to. No limits at all for her. NONE.
We are very similar in so many ways. My wife can do all of those things you listed..... The only difference is, whenever possible i get to watch. Thats our thing. Luck for us most men we meet are fine with me watching, but if one is uncomfortable with me watchin him fuck my wife, i will step away, but remain close by. And her ass is off limits. Simply put.... she doesnt like to get fucked in the ass. And she won't do a gangbang or pull a train. Iwish she would, but nope she won't. I have watched 4 different men fuck her bareback in a 16 hour period. But at different times and different places.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:20 am

I have posted on this thread before but come back to update. If I include blowjobs, my wife is at about 45.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:13 am

Triple digits. We don't count blowjobs or being eaten. Only fucking.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:39 am

desertsub wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:24 am
Newcuck614 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:31 pm
Quality over quantity. I'm thankful my wife isn't a dirty skank who fucks guys just to fuck them.
Newcuck614 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:36 pm

I would be disgusted with my wife if she was a whore that fucked a ton of men.
Considering the forum you're on, you really should tone this down a bit. You're labeling people you don't even know with these comments! There are a lot of hotwives who enjoy variety and aren't into long term relationships and you just basically called them dirty skanks and whores! Not cool!
@Desertsub, I agree with you 100%.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

Countrycouple
Virgin

Unread post by Countrycouple » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:30 pm

zorro wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:13 am
Yup….. that’s all we count also. If it don’t go in the pussy, it don’t get counted.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:27 pm

Countrycouple wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:30 pm
zorro wrote:
Yup….. that’s all we count also. If it don’t go in the pussy, it don’t get counted.
Ha! And fingers alone don't count either.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Countrycouple
Virgin

Unread post by Countrycouple » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:30 am

zorro wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:27 pm
Countrycouple wrote:
zorro wrote:
Ha! And fingers alone don't count either.
Correct, if the guys cock doesn’t split my wife’s pussy……. It doesn’t count. That’s not to say that I don’t enjoy watching her lips wrapped around a stiff black cock pumping a load of cum down her throat, it’s just that her pussy getting fucked is where it’s at for us.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:21 am

Countrycouple wrote:
zorro wrote:
Same here... ONLY cock to cunt sex counts!
Your faggot

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:30 am

My apologies gentlemen, the key word is fucked.

jesseejames29
Trainable

Unread post by jesseejames29 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 4:52 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:07 am
jesseejames29 wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:58 am
I think my wife is at 17, including a couple before me and those since we've been together. We've just recently transitioned from swinging to hotwifing and her adding to her number at a quick pace is an incredible turn on to us both. She just created an SLS account as a hotwife and the response has been overwhelming. She's planning dates with so many different guys that we're losing track of who is who.
This is very hot. Anything to update since your last post?
She has only added 1 more, we've had all of the bugs that are going around and been sick off and on. She has told me she has some plans for the new year and plans on being much busier which is just fine with me.

Newbeginning84
Virgin

Unread post by Newbeginning84 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:26 am

My wife is with her forth lover right now. She is still seeing all except 1. I'm so proud of her. All in just 9 months

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:35 am

Since we started the lifestyle in 2019 she has fucked five guys. Made out with one girl and more men than I keep count of and gave blowjobs to each guy she fucked as well as being eaten out by a stranger in a nightclub.