How Many Men Have Fucked Your Wife?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
aglee
Virgin

Re: How Many Men Have Fucked Your Wife?

Unread post by aglee » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:02 am

Hmm, in this relationship, I'd guess around 20. If it's a total number since starting sex as a teen, more like 70-80.

Annie

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:39 am

Thanks to my wife's penchant for meticulous record keeping I can happily report that she will be returning to me tonight after an extended weekend in New Orleans with number 187. This number represents only her personal relationships and does not include the number of men she fucked professionally when she was in her early 20's and working her way through college.
Craig

mylidohw
Prepubescent

Unread post by mylidohw » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:44 am

My wife is up to 192 and 127 of those were black. She loves BBC. For a time she loved gang bangs, usually 4-6 men but her record is 16.

quint102
Experienced

Unread post by quint102 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:31 am

My Hotwife MG just turned 36. Before me she fucked only one guy, her high school BF, and him only a handful of times. Then me monogamously for 9 years. Then we started into this lifestyle, and she has fucked 9 other men and 3 women since she officially became my hotwife. If anyone is interested I am going back through and retelling the story of our journey and the people she has had sex with, along with lots of pictures of her in The Hotties (link in signature.) She is currently sexting with two new men. Hopefully she will soon break double digits on men she has fucked since me. If both of these work out that will be 11 so far, and counting.

vrmtr
Player

Unread post by vrmtr » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:01 pm

9 guys before me in college and high school. We then got married . Started to discuss sharing 10 yrs ago. She has not played yet but is enjoying the idea discussions and roleplaying. She said with right guy..place and time she would..it just can't be setup..

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:11 pm

Welcome to the forum mylidohw.

jerseycuckold
Prepubescent

Unread post by jerseycuckold » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:35 am

My GF has had approximately 50 men before me; whilst she's been with me she's fucked two. If she had the time or energy there would be many more.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:41 am

Laveenguy wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:39 am
Thanks to my wife's penchant for meticulous record keeping I can happily report that she will be returning to me tonight after an extended weekend in New Orleans with number 187. This number represents only her personal relationships and does not include the number of men she fucked professionally when she was in her early 20's and working her way through college.
Now there's a good girl. Sometimes I try to imagine how much sexual joy she has spread around over the years. Sexual release is usually a good thing that reduces stress and improves the mood of men and women. Good for her and thanks for sharing!

In ancient times a less prudish world had temple prostitution to serve the needs of men. EVERY female was required to serve as a "sacred" prostitute for a certain period of time. In this way, most if not all of the women had the experience of MANY cocks, not just her husband's.
Your faggot

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:43 am

mylidohw wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:44 am
My wife is up to 192 and 127 of those were black. She loves BBC. For a time she loved gang bangs, usually 4-6 men but her record is 16.
Wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
Your faggot

Buzz69
Prepubescent

Unread post by Buzz69 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:54 pm

This is a great thread.
My beautiful wife almost had her first since our marriage a month ago.
She has been with dozens prior to our marriage, best I can tell...
Believe me the next guy that spills deep inside her will be the hottest experience her and I have shared since I felt her open up for me the first time... I believe she is now burning inside for that first new cock inside her now that we both share the same fantasy... She gets insanely hot when I describe what it will be like for me to reclaim her and drive out her first lovers sperm leaving her exhausted with predominately my scent emanating from her stretched pussy for the rest of the night. .... Yes, she still acts all bound in marriage and proper at times, but come Friday night, the slut in her resurfaces. She charges her phone in case she needs to call me in the event she decides to leave with a total stranger that will fill her pussy as foreplay to our long anticipated reclamation sex. All of sudden when she gets the urge to go out, my pre-cum begins to flow and I am once again taking her out - offering her on a platter to other men.
In the meantime I stay inspired - reading about all of the hotwives who are enjoying marriage with the freedom to spread their legs as they please.

i

i

bonbrulin
Prepubescent

Unread post by bonbrulin » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:09 am

My wife, before we met, well past a dozen guys. She went to college. lol After we met, had kids, she had her tubes tied, we began swinging. Started out with other couples, maybe a dozen or more. Then I realized she enjoyed threesomes more. Well past 100 men, lost count to be honest Mostly bareback. Wouldn't have it any other way.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:27 pm

bonbrulin wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:09 am
...Well past 100 men, lost count to be honest Mostly bareback. Wouldn't have it any other way.
Wish my own wife had racked up those kinds of numbers. Good for you!
Your faggot

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:50 am

Sandeep wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:25 am
Wow ..so many folks here past 100.
Wife only has 10 so far ...looking to increase this number while being committed to husband, co-husband and boyfriend. Time is the issue and wife doesn’t go for one night stands. Safety is the biggest condition n commitment in our lifestyle. She is fully protected everyone , except our co lover in our mmf relationship.
We should not get fixated on numbers. It's quality that really matters; quantity is really a secondary consideration. My wife has "only" had fourteen boyfriends since we were married (although her total number is quite a bit higher than that). I really don't care if she never gets to treble digits (nor does she) so long as we both enjoy the journey.

JMarsh
Prepubescent

Unread post by JMarsh » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:52 am

subguy80 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:13 am
JMarsh wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:53 am
Her first extra marital cock came about on holiday in Turkey.
Would enjoy the details. Local guy or a tourist?
Local guy. Family resort. Gave her a good pounding on our last night.

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:37 am

19 before me, I was number 20, 6 after we were married. 26 total

RogFran
Prepubescent

Unread post by RogFran » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:58 am

None bifore, three others actually

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:20 am

Since we started last fall (several month medical hiatus), 30 different men, some repeats. Before we met 500+.

She says "so many men so little time". But we've been lucky, high fuck quantity and high fuck quality (yes a few duds). Can any mathematicians out there create a quantity to quality formula and ratio?

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:14 am

The number of different men is quite small, around 10. However, several of them have pleasured her many, many times.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:59 pm

Sandeep wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:25 am
Wow ..so many folks here past 100.
Wife only has 10 so far ...looking to increase this number while being committed to husband, co-husband and boyfriend. Time is the issue and wife doesn’t go for one night stands. Safety is the biggest condition n commitment in our lifestyle. She is fully protected everyone , except our co lover in our mmf relationship.
Sandeep has provoked a follow-up thought: By far (174 men, 1 woman... decided it wasn't for her) were between 1969 and 1985. It was before anyone was too concerned with STD's, pretty much anything could be cured with penicillin and the predominant ethos of the age was to love the one you're with. After our marriage (1985) things changed rather dramatically going from quantity to quality. Most of the 12 subsequent lovers were long term and meaningful. As an example, we had lunch yesterday with one of them. He had been her boss and later her business partner. He is 74 and has Parkinson's disease. Even though they hadn't slept together for nearly 20 years there was still a very clear emotional connection. When we parted there was a long lingering hug and tears all around. I love that my wife feels that deeply for another human and that that human clearly feels the same for her. And, I am so grateful that our life style is not only a lot of fun but allowed these kind of connections to happen.
Craig

Omahacuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Omahacuck » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:47 pm

My wife has fucked 36 men overall and a total of 18 since we have been together. Her total number of penetrations is 175 with 170 creampies in her pussy (2 came in her ass, 2 finished in her mouth and 1 wore a condom). All of that as my wife. And counting by the way. She is so hot and when she drinks she often will give it up. And she hates condoms. She likes to feel the bare cock in her and she has rarely been on birth control.

Cuckie77
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckie77 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:19 am

Around 37 now

I was number 6 so since we got married she has taken 31 cocks
Predominantly swingers who dabble in hotwife/cuck fun... not here to meet we already have a very active swinging circle
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=69544&p=1389487#p1389487

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:37 am

2wheel wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:20 am
Since we started last fall (several month medical hiatus), 30 different men, some repeats. Before we met 500+.

She says "so many men so little time". But we've been lucky, high fuck quantity and high fuck quality (yes a few duds). Can any mathematicians out there create a quantity to quality formula and ratio?
Update as of 8/23 66 different men more than 130 sex acts with some one other than me. By the way, she only does bareback.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:47 am

Before we married 2 men. We have been married just 8years and a year ago she began an affair with one of my friends. He has become her Master and as such has shared her with four other men. Her bull SIR is a BBC as were the men he shared her with.

frankie

rthat69
Virgin

Unread post by rthat69 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:00 pm

My wife has probably fucked around 30 guys. Probably 5 before we got married, to ex husbands and boyfriends, then the other 25 since she's known me.

Don't know if I'm a good influence or a bad influence lol

scavenger7
Prepubescent

Unread post by scavenger7 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:46 am

Only 7 guys not including me. Would like more but she is feeling too old at 65 to participate in the hotwife lifestyle.