What is your relationship with masturbation?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

I masturbate regularly and independent of my wife
66%
I am allowed to masturbate but there are restrictions
11%
I may only masturbate with permission
8%
I may only masturbate while supervised
7%
Masturbation is prohibited or severely curtailed
9%

Total votes: 263

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: What is your relationship with masturbation?

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:47 am

Cgb29 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:46 pm
We have sex pretty often. I only regularly masturbate if she's sick or one of us is out of town.
that's good. so you don't masturbate unless she gives the okay, right?

Smallcock74
Virgin

Unread post by Smallcock74 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:05 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:56 pm
RonDom wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:10 am
Smallcock74 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:10 am
I secretly masturbate, but I am not allowed to. If I get caught by my wife, I get punished.
You should be ashamed for disobeying your wife.
i wholeheartedly agree
She enjoys having an excuse to punish me, so by not doing it I would be taking away her fun.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:15 am

Smallcock74 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:05 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:56 pm
RonDom wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:10 am
Smallcock74 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:10 am
I secretly masturbate, but I am not allowed to. If I get caught by my wife, I get punished.
You should be ashamed for disobeying your wife.
i wholeheartedly agree
She enjoys having an excuse to punish me, so by not doing it I would be taking away her fun.
you have a good point! i'll have to remember that one!

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:10 am

I get allowed to masturbate when my wife and her boyfriend allow it. And I have to earn it by being a good cuck.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:17 am

Cuck_Steve wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:10 am
I get allowed to masturbate when my wife and her boyfriend allow it. And I have to earn it by being a good cuck.
What kinds of things do you end up doing to earn being a good cuck?

Cgb29
Trainable

Unread post by Cgb29 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:56 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:47 am
Cgb29 wrote:
We have sex pretty often. I only regularly masturbate if she's sick or one of us is out of town.
She doesn't care and usually doesn't know.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:13 am

Cgb29 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:56 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:47 am
Cgb29 wrote:
She doesn't care and usually doesn't know.
wow! you have a super kind hotwife!!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:41 pm

She became my friend in childhood.

JeffBingham
Trainable

Unread post by JeffBingham » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:44 pm

I have not masturbated since Aug 18, 2018. My wife owns my cock, my orgasms, and my cum. We both like it that way.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:23 pm

JeffBingham wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:44 pm
I have not masturbated since Aug 18, 2018. My wife owns my cock, my orgasms, and my cum. We both like it that way.
isn't it a wonderful thing to have her own everything of yours!

Cgb29
Trainable

Unread post by Cgb29 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:24 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:41 pm

She became my friend in childhood.
Lol perfect answer and same

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:43 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:17 am
Cuck_Steve wrote:
Just things like doing all my chores, cleaning up his cum from her, sucking his cock, serving them. And then they decide at the end of each month if I’ve been a good enough boy to be allowed to play with myself.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:10 am

Cuck_Steve wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:43 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:17 am
Cuck_Steve wrote:
Just things like doing all my chores, cleaning up his cum from her, sucking his cock, serving them. And then they decide at the end of each month if I’ve been a good enough boy to be allowed to play with myself.
Wow! I'll have to mention that to my HW!

BirdMan
Experienced

Unread post by BirdMan » Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:03 pm

My wife has 7 ping pong balls marked with the following letters, which she puts under my pillow on Wednesday and Sunday nights;

A. Sex.
B. Masturbation on my own
C. Masturbation with pair of her worn panties from laundry.
D. Masturbation while been allowed to look at wife.
E. Fleshlight masturbation.
F. Wife gets oral for as long as she wants, followed by masturbation on my own.
G. Nothing at all.

I might get actual sex once every 6 weeks (as she is already well satisfied from her 2 bulls), so usually it's a form of masturbation I get to do twice a week.

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:31 pm

I need my wife's permission.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:29 pm

I usually only masturbate when my wife is on a date. I can masturbate 3 or 4 times in a night if she is having a sleepover with her boyfriend and is sending me updates and pics. Otherwise I rarely maturbate as we have sex most days and swing with friends every Saturday night.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:52 pm

I'm cages so I'm not allowed to masturbate. My wife will give me release on special days like my birthday, anniversary and Christmas.

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:07 am

Since I am pussyfree my wife allows me to masturbate whenever I wish. But since my nubbin is so teensy and soft it is all but impossible to do it manually. So I use an anal vibrator that produces powerful orgasms that are far better than what I experienced through unsatisfying intercourse, There’s also a cucky dribble that amounts to a teaspoon or so that I clean up with my finger and eat so as not to stain my sheets and annoy wifey.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:05 pm

Masturbation is essential to her cuckolding me. In fact, (as my username suggests) she likes it when I watch...when I'm standing next to the bed while they fuck furiously...jerking off for their visual pleasure.

At first, I didn't think he liked my presence. After a while, though, I realized that he enjoys fucking her (and especially cumming in her) and occasionally spying me, her loving husband, just standing to the side jerking my cock and catching my cum in my cupped left hand. He often waits for me to squirt into my waiting hand before he picks up the pace and eventually unloads inside of her. But there have been several times when he has cum inside of her and I have been invited/instructed by my wife to receive sloppy seconds. (Best lube on the planet, by the way, is another man's cum! Pure silk! I can't last more than a half-dozen pumps at the most before double-stuffing her with my cum.) I think the idea that he "owns" her pussy is what turns him on. Once I cum, he KNOWS I'm "out" for the next several hours while his sperm swims inside her.

As far as masturbating independently: Yes, I have a healthy independent masturbation game, too. There are times when I am SURE I'm not getting any pussy (or a blowjob), and it just makes sense to relieve a little stress.....especially, for example, when she's going to his house for dinner and (almost surely) a good shagging.

What annoys me is when I've blown my wad, and then my wife calls to tell me to come down to his house (about five miles away) as he's about to fuck her lights out and she wants me to watch and jerk for their visual entertainment. (She likes it when I watch!) Sometimes I've gone and just "faked" it for them. Sometimes I've told her that I'd just blown my wad. (As stated, her boyfriend likes to watch me cum before he loads her up for the evening.) Sometimes I've gone and managed to coax a second (less "cummy") wad out of my nuts.

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:17 pm

I’m glad that my wife’s bull forbids me to watch. It would be humiliating if I had to stand naked in the corner playing with my teensy peepee and dribbling on the floor while he pounded my wifey.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:42 pm

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:05 pm
Masturbation is essential to her cuckolding me. In fact, (as my username suggests) she likes it when I watch...when I'm standing next to the bed while they fuck furiously...jerking off for their visual pleasure.

At first, I didn't think he liked my presence. After a while, though, I realized that he enjoys fucking her (and especially cumming in her) and occasionally spying me, her loving husband, just standing to the side jerking my cock and catching my cum in my cupped left hand. He often waits for me to squirt into my waiting hand before he picks up the pace and eventually unloads inside of her. But there have been several times when he has cum inside of her and I have been invited/instructed by my wife to receive sloppy seconds. (Best lube on the planet, by the way, is another man's cum! Pure silk! I can't last more than a half-dozen pumps at the most before double-stuffing her with my cum.) I think the idea that he "owns" her pussy is what turns him on. Once I cum, he KNOWS I'm "out" for the next several hours while his sperm swims inside her.

As far as masturbating independently: Yes, I have a healthy independent masturbation game, too. There are times when I am SURE I'm not getting any pussy (or a blowjob), and it just makes sense to relieve a little stress.....especially, for example, when she's going to his house for dinner and (almost surely) a good shagging.

What annoys me is when I've blown my wad, and then my wife calls to tell me to come down to his house (about five miles away) as he's about to fuck her lights out and she wants me to watch and jerk for their visual entertainment. (She likes it when I watch!) Sometimes I've gone and just "faked" it for them. Sometimes I've told her that I'd just blown my wad. (As stated, her boyfriend likes to watch me cum before he loads her up for the evening.) Sometimes I've gone and managed to coax a second (less "cummy") wad out of my nuts.
I can't wait to find out if he'll let me watch! I'm hoping that he'll let me! My sweetie wants me to watch so that is a plus but since he "owns" her pussy he gets final say.

9214s
Trainable

Unread post by 9214s » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:30 pm

My wife still won’t cuckold me so masturbation and fantasies are my main outlet.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:51 am

9214s wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:30 pm
My wife still won’t cuckold me so masturbation and fantasies are my main outlet.
You're lucky...so far mine hasn't let me cum at all since we started! lol :lol:

9214s
Trainable

Unread post by 9214s » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:24 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:51 am
9214s wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:30 pm
You're lucky...so far mine hasn't let me cum at all since we started! lol :lol:
I’m a bad cuck so do it in secret haha. I’d love to be caged, only way I’d stop!

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:46 pm

I am always there when my wife and her lover fuck, and I always jack off while I watch. A favorite way is to stand naked in front of her while he fucks her reverse cowgirl. We lock eyes on each other as I watch her get fucked and she watches me jack off. She says she likes to watch me jack off and likes me watching her fuck; it shows her I'm totally ok with her letting another man fuck her. I love to cum right after they do.

I also jack off solo regularly. Since I have come to love cock so much, my solo jackoff fantasies usually involve sucking cock. Or reliving past experiences sucking cock and getting sucked off when I was young and single.

So I would say I have a very close relationship with masturbation. :lol: