What is your relationship with masturbation?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What is your relationship with masturbation?

I masturbate regularly and independent of my wife
66%
I am allowed to masturbate but there are restrictions
11%
I may only masturbate with permission
8%
I may only masturbate while supervised
7%
Masturbation is prohibited or severely curtailed
9%

Total votes: 263

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Re: What is your relationship with masturbation?

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:55 pm

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:05 pm
Masturbation is essential to her cuckolding me. In fact, (as my username suggests) she likes it when I watch...when I'm standing next to the bed while they fuck furiously...jerking off for their visual pleasure.

At first, I didn't think he liked my presence. After a while, though, I realized that he enjoys fucking her (and especially cumming in her) and occasionally spying me, her loving husband, just standing to the side jerking my cock and catching my cum in my cupped left hand. He often waits for me to squirt into my waiting hand before he picks up the pace and eventually unloads inside of her. But there have been several times when he has cum inside of her and I have been invited/instructed by my wife to receive sloppy seconds. (Best lube on the planet, by the way, is another man's cum! Pure silk! I can't last more than a half-dozen pumps at the most before double-stuffing her with my cum.) I think the idea that he "owns" her pussy is what turns him on. Once I cum, he KNOWS I'm "out" for the next several hours while his sperm swims inside her.

As far as masturbating independently: Yes, I have a healthy independent masturbation game, too. There are times when I am SURE I'm not getting any pussy (or a blowjob), and it just makes sense to relieve a little stress.....especially, for example, when she's going to his house for dinner and (almost surely) a good shagging.

What annoys me is when I've blown my wad, and then my wife calls to tell me to come down to his house (about five miles away) as he's about to fuck her lights out and she wants me to watch and jerk for their visual entertainment. (She likes it when I watch!) Sometimes I've gone and just "faked" it for them. Sometimes I've told her that I'd just blown my wad. (As stated, her boyfriend likes to watch me cum before he loads her up for the evening.) Sometimes I've gone and managed to coax a second (less "cummy") wad out of my nuts.

Very hot. I try hard not to cum before he does. I love watching him cum in her, and it's way more arousing to me before I cum than after. I too like jacking off in front of them. To do that I would have to not cum yet.

Ditto on his cum as the best lube. Makes her pussy liquid silk, best feeling ever.