a long stony way

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
lionbrand
Player

Re: a long stony way

Unread post by lionbrand » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:54 am

Gruenberg, I'm a big fan of you and your wife. She is so amazingly hot woman.

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:58 am

I'll second it R_H_NC. Yeah let's skip "if anyone is interested" I sure am.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:53 am

how it actually went on.

in my last post i wrote that we will be visited by some young guys from abroad we met a few years ago. my wife started an affair more or less in public with one of them while being on holiday. the other guy had a girlfriend and somehow it was only with single-guy my wife started having sex. he was 18 back then.
taken-guy had a girlfriend and married her in the meantime and as far as we know they entered also the lifestyle.

the three of them visited us the last weekend for a few days on their way to the south for holiday. we, both my wife and i, looked forward for their visit, because we (not only my wife) had a good time with the boys.

they are gone now, left on thursday, and i have to say, my wife is back. she stopped maybe more than one year ago after she had enough of her destructive relationship with the client. a few days before the three came by, my wife waited for me in the bedroom after i spent some time with my classic cars in the garage. she was dressed in some very hot lingerie, our daughter was already in bed, and i guessed something is going on. i showered and made myself ready for bed, while my wife talked with me. she informed me, that she is ready again and that she might feel horny to seduce her young lover again. and she wanted to know what i would feel about it.
they already had sex, so i didn`t see any harm in it, but our daughter got older since then and single-guy living in his van in our garden would be a problem. i was informed, that he won`t sleep in his van but in the guest room and it wouldn´t be that obviously for her to slip in his room. at day they won`t do anything.
here was my beautiful wife, dressed to kill in black stockings, high heels, garter belt and nothing else while talking to me and seducing me for her adultery. what should i say? she had me, we made love that eveing and she had my blessing for her upcoming debauchery. this was approximately two weeks ago.
Last edited by gruenberg on Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

tuugy
Virgin

Unread post by tuugy » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:20 am

This story is awesome

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:09 am

Thanks for the update! Very interested to hear more details of her latest infidelity!!

Rascal

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:06 am

lionbrand wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:54 am
Gruenberg, I'm a big fan of you and your wife. She is so amazingly hot woman.
thank you, yes, she is amazing.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:07 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:09 am
Thanks for the update! Very interested to hear more details of her latest infidelity!!

Rascal
here it will come.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:40 am

so how it went on:

for my wife and me it was interesting how they three of them would interact. let me explain. my wife had affairs over the years. important were the three affairs with her boss, then with Mr. Black and finally the client (King Asshole III.). her other flings were one-night-stands and nothing more. even with single-guy (the one who was visiting)
in her three long lasting affairs i never was present like watching or even participating. it was her thing and she came home later and we talked about it.
with our young friends this is different. there is this married couple and the third one is the best friend. now they are on a holiday trip in a small bus and we (my wife and i) found it interesting to witness this dynamic. this is so different then our part of the cuckold/hotwife-spectrum.

before they arrived it was clear, that my wife would start again with her extramarital activities. but we had to make some rules. our daughter would be around and she is in an age that you can`t hide anything obvious. my wife`s plan was that single-guy should stay in the guest room and the married couple could use the living room or their van parked in front of the house. this was the plan. it came different.

the first day he had a big welcome. taken-guys wife (i will call her Ginger - because of the her hair) was nice and fun to talk. my wife and Ginger soon had a connection, not only single-guys penis. Ginger of course knew about the affair between single-guy and my wife and also how we handled everything. they told us that we were some kind of role models for them and are admiring us for our relationship and our family.
in the evening we had a bbq and some alcohol was flowing. our daughter went to sleep and after that the conversation got a little bit frisky. my wife asked me if i could look after our daughter and i understood what she meant. so i went of and joined my daughter in her room. i was a little bit drunk at that time and had fallen asleep on the sofa in my daughters bedroom watching her sleep.
when i woke up, the house was quite and i wandered to our bedroom. i opened the door silently, because i didn`t want to wake my wife. i also didn`t turn up the light, just went to bed. big surprise. the bed was emtpy. never touched since the morning. i understood, again.
this time i was very ambivalent. it was clear, my wife was in the guest room and enjoying her found again freedom. the abivalence was if i should walk over to watch her. i never (except the one time with the client) watched her getting it. should i do it?
well, i went, and on my way to the guest room i felt silly. very silly. as i reached the door i could hear nothing. not any single noise. this surprised me, because i thought of my wife, crying and moaning.
i walked back and fell asleep again soon. the secret was revealed early in the morning, when my wife came to our room, before our daughter would wake up. she didn`t went to the guest room, she went with single-guy to the van and did it with him there in our drive way.
the guest room was used by taken-guy and Ginger.
about the sex: it was very good, regarding to my wife, and she liked the fact to have sex in our drive way. single-guy had still a hard body and learned a little bit since her last time.

the breakfast was a little bit akward, everybody (except our daughter) knew what happened the night before. the next day was spent by and in the pool, my wife being the perfect hostess. i have to say, i was a little bit jealous of single-guy. there was this moment, when my beautiful wife and Ginger were fooling around with him in the pool, while taken-guy went with my daughter for an ice-cream. the fooling around was nothing too sexual, more playing with the swimming ball, but the women dropped their bikini tops earlier. sinlge-guy had both of them. and i have to say, Ginger is also drop dead gorgous.
taken-guy was away really long with our daughter and i assume it was his plan to let his wife play a little bit with his best friend.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:55 am

great story. thanks for sharing.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:20 pm

how it went on that day.

of course the fooling around was just the foreplay for them. i brought our daughter to bed and this time i was also tired and excused myself for the evening, knowing that this would motivate the rest for some play. and i was right.
the next morning, my wife came to bed just moments before sunrise. she looked sleepy and you could tell, there was sex. of course single-guy took her again a few times and they talked about a threesome with Ginger or even a foursome with taken-guy too. there was no talking about me, what didn`t surprise me, because i know for sure, that my wife never ever would want me to interact sexual with Ginger. a hot young redhead with a killerbody having sex with me? no way. the summary of the talk, my wife could image in a threeway with Ginger, but she also said, she would prefer having both young boys. that is new to me.

long story short, the next day i brought our daughter to my in-laws and taken-guy asked me if we could take a ride with on of my classic cars. what we did and this was the setting for single-guy living out many guys dreams: a house with a pool, two horny beautiful women, one older, one younger, and the husbands of this two women being gone for hours talking old cars. we did not only talk old sheet metal, we talked also about our situations. taken-guy had a lot of questions how we handle family stuff and my wife having sex with other men. i did my best to explain and he also told me much from their experiences. it seems to me, that the three of them are more a poly thing. they hang out a lot together, not only sex. being best friends for years, single- and taken-guy have a lot in common. taken-guy is also good looking and works out a lot, so Ginger is maybe also living a dream. two hot studs for her. but, taken-guy also ensured to tell me, that he is the one, who is married to Ginger and that he is her primary partner. so maybe, not a poly thing. i don`t know. maybe they are too young, to settle down already.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:56 am

how it went on on this day.

taken-guy and me gone for a few hours was the setup for single-guy and the girls to play along. taken-guy and me even went on dinner to give them more time for fun. we came home later in the evening, and found surprisingly both girls in their bedroom alone. my wife in our bedroom already sleeing and Ginger in the guestroom. single-guy was awake and watching tv in the living room. it was obvious what happened. we grabbed some beer and talked. but nothing about the events which must took place previously.

finally we went asleep, me in my bed with my wife and the two boys made their way in the guestroom, where Ginger was already sleeping. i don`t know if anything more happened between them that evening, because i fell asleep immediatly.
i got in my bedroom in the dark and stumbled over some high heels which were lying by the bed. my wife must have worn them earlier. my wife was sleeping like a baby and i nevertheless kissed her good night. coming near to her, i could smell sex on her. she obviously hadn`t showered afterwards.

the next morning i was awake first and made breakfast. next came Ginger and we talked while waiting for the rest of them. the boys slept rather long, so did my wife. finally they also came and we had just normal breakfast. neverone could guessed that there had been an orgy between these walls the evening before.

the three young guest wanted to make a tour in the city, i stayed home and my wife joined them. before leaving, my wife showed me what she was wearing, or better, what she wasn`t wearing. both she and Ginger were wearing some small short summer dresses and in the case of my wife with some strappy heels. underneath she was only wearing her bald vertical smile. they left and i did my duties cleaning up the reminds around the house and the pool. near the pool i found a man`s swimming trunks. single-guys one. i found some bottles of beer. some empty glasses. Ginger`s bikini bottoms. small one. there were some stains on the lounge furniture we have around the pool area.

then i picked up our daughter and informed my wife, that she will be home when they return. just in case. soon after i made some food for a bbq, they all arrived and it seemed that they were a little bit tipsy. nothing out of ordinary happened that evening, just some sitting together and having fun. i already hadn`t had the opportunity to hear from my wife what happened the day before, when taken-guy and i were gone for a few hours.

this was the last evening and i suspected some more debaucheries, but only some flirting was going on. soon we went to sleep, because the three of them wanted to leave early the next day and my wife finally could tell me what went on.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:18 am

what happened while the husbands were gone:

the girls and single-guy were fooling around in the pool and the girls wanted to undress the swimming trunk from single-guy. this went hand in hand with a lot of gropping and diving under water. anyhow they started making out and kissing. both the girls kissing single-guy. my wife affirmed that she wasn`t kissing Ginger. although single-guy asked them to. my wife left them alone and went to shower and dressed up. i asked her, why she dressed up. her answer was that she just wanted to present herself to single-guy in some sexy lingerie. it was getting chilli anyway and she didn`t want to stay in the pool any longer. when she came to the pool back, she told me, she wore some stockings, the high heels i stumble over the night before and had done her hair and makeup. it took her a while, because, when she came back the other two were missing. they came back soon afterwards, also dressed and fresh from the shower. first-single guy. as he saw my wife, he didn`t took long they two of them were having sex on the lounge furniture by the pool. my wife said, she spend some time on her knees, blowing him. while they had sex, Ginger came to them and watched them. she was really into it and soon joind my wife on her knees. this was the time, they kissed a little bit while blowing single-guy. he came and spurted his semen on their faces. but him being young, meant he was ready for round two soon. they switched into the living room and both of the girls had her way with him, while the other was watching. it wasn`t much interacting between the girls. my wife said, she enjoyed watching two beautiful young people having sex. sinlge-guy lasted very long and he is very fit, so both of them had time to be satisfied. after that, my wife just went to sleep and let them alone.

that was a few hours before i came home and found her sleeping.

this were the events my wife brought back to the hotwife lifestyle after more than a year. this was a few days ago and i have to say, my wife is more relaxed since then. she missed this and it is part of her life. we don`t know what will come next, but talked the last days. she said, that she didn`t want to engage in such a affair like the one with the Client or even Mr. Black anymore. in summary, she said, it was too much for her. the pain, the submissivness, that she even neglected her family (the last one i don`t see it that extreme). she also said, that she liked the young body of single-guy and his youth and stamina. of course, she didn`t regret her adventures with these older men in her past, but right now she can`t imagine herself in an affair with an older man again.
i doubt that she can leave her submissivness and her bdsm fondness behind, but future will tell. i just have to wait how it will go on.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:15 pm

Its blazing hot, when a hotwife happily has an FMF with another woman and her bull/BF, and longs to give the BF pleasure and have him enjoyy multiple women, whilst not every considering nor imagining that her cuck hubby should/could ever get such luxuious pleasure.
Am rock hard from this story of yours. LOL

It would be sooooo hot, if you had long since seriously lusted for Ginger, and everyone knew about it, and your wife of course forbade you, from touching her; and ginger herself would not imagine giving her pussy to a non-alpha male such as a cuck, whilst enjoying your lust/crush on her which she would not intend to ever grant some fulfilment. Meanwhile, the single guy shows up and ginger happily spreads her legs for him.

gruenberg wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:18 am

the girls and single-guy were fooling around in the pool and the girls wanted to undress the swimming trunk from single-guy. this went hand in hand with a lot of gropping and diving under water. anyhow they started making out and kissing. both the girls kissing single-guy. my wife affirmed that she wasn`t kissing Ginger. although single-guy asked them to. my wife left them alone and went to shower and dressed up. i asked her, why she dressed up. her answer was that she just wanted to present herself to single-guy in some sexy lingerie. it was getting chilli anyway and she didn`t want to stay in the pool any longer. when she came to the pool back, she told me, she wore some stockings, the high heels i stumble over the night before and had done her hair and makeup. it took her a while, because, when she came back the other two were missing. they came back soon afterwards, also dressed and fresh from the shower. first-single guy. as he saw my wife, he didn`t took long they two of them were having sex on the lounge furniture by the pool. my wife said, she spend some time on her knees, blowing him. while they had sex, Ginger came to them and watched them. she was really into it and soon joind my wife on her knees. this was the time, they kissed a little bit while blowing single-guy. he came and spurted his semen on their faces. but him being young, meant he was ready for round two soon. they switched into the living room and both of the girls had her way with him, while the other was watching. it wasn`t much interacting between the girls. my wife said, she enjoyed watching two beautiful young people having sex. sinlge-guy lasted very long and he is very fit, so both of them had time to be satisfied. after that, my wife just went to sleep and let them alone.

this were the events my wife brought back to the hotwife lifestyle after more than a year. this was a few days ago and i have to say, my wife is more relaxed since then. she missed this and it is part of her life. we don`t know what will come next, but talked the last days. she said, that she didn`t want to engage in such a affair like the one with the Client or even Mr. Black anymore. in summary, she said, it was too much for her. the pain, the submissivness, that she even neglected her family (the last one i don`t see it that extreme). she also said, that she liked the young body of single-guy and his youth and stamina. of course, she didn`t regret her adventures with these older men in her past, but right now she can`t imagine herself in an affair with an older man again.
i doubt that she can leave her submissivness and her bdsm fondness behind, but future will tell. i just have to wait how it will go on.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:45 pm

I think one of my favorite elements of your tale is the impact that you've had on Taken-Guy. In my imagination, you were such a great role model, that he returned home at 18 after a great vacation with his best friend and cultivated a sexual relationship between his gf/fiancee/wife with his best friend. Smoking hot!

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:32 am

maxbud wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:15 pm
Its blazing hot, when a hotwife happily has an FMF with another woman and her bull/BF, and longs to give the BF pleasure and have him enjoyy multiple women, whilst not every considering nor imagining that her cuck hubby should/could ever get such luxuious pleasure.
Am rock hard from this story of yours. LOL

It would be sooooo hot, if you had long since seriously lusted for Ginger, and everyone knew about it, and your wife of course forbade you, from touching her; and ginger herself would not imagine giving her pussy to a non-alpha male such as a cuck, whilst enjoying your lust/crush on her which she would not intend to ever grant some fulfilment. Meanwhile, the single guy shows up and ginger happily spreads her legs for him.

gruenberg wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:18 am

it is not that i was seriuosly lomg lusting after Ginger. i don`t know if i even lusted after here. but she is a drop dead gorgoues young girl with a pretty somehow innocent face, slim body, tight back and some nice read hair. to top all of this she is very smart and funny for such a young girl.
i am just a male. every man would lust after her.

single-guy having the pleasure of having both of them at the same time is just every heterosexual man`s dream.

you see it right. my wife would never allowed anything between Ginger and me. maybe i am wrong, but i guess, Ginger had been flirting some way with me. after she was loosing up a little bit after our initial evening, the mood was hot and there was some teasing going on.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:38 am

subtoall wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:45 pm
I think one of my favorite elements of your tale is the impact that you've had on Taken-Guy. In my imagination, you were such a great role model, that he returned home at 18 after a great vacation with his best friend and cultivated a sexual relationship between his gf/fiancee/wife with his best friend. Smoking hot!
i don`t know if it was right to introduce this young people to this whole stuff. most of us here are way older when we started it and these guys are so young and innocent.
but on the other hand, seeing them this few days it seemed so relaxed between them. i wasn`t that easy when i was that young. my girlfriend cheated on me, when i was that age and i was way far away of liking this situation.

maybe these guys these days are taking it easier. maybe this is more common around young people at the moment. i don`t know.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:32 am

so how it went on.

there is another episode in my wife`s debauchery. i never thought it will be that fast after all the struggeling in recent times. but her experience with our young friends from the north brought back the inner hotwife.

it is so funny, it is all about cliche.

we have a pool. we have poolboy. we have hotwife. that are the ingredients of the latest episode.

this year the company which maintains the pool send a 18 year old soon-to-be-college-student to our grounds and, regarding to my wife, he is hot.
if it didn`t happened (and still happens) in my garden i would think it belongs better in junk literature or in a cheap porn flick. but no, it is reality and i am starring a role. even if my role is the betrayed husband. my wife again plays the role of the cheating wife and i too think it is better that way. maybe that will avert some drama. she tells me afterwards or in the morning, if they are up to something.
my wife had a few affairs with much older men or even in her age, like the client. of course, there have been some one-night-stands with much younger ones, but infected with the virus of young body recently by her young lover from the north, she stepped into the field of the benefits of young boys. he is a boy, i can not stop mentioning this, not a young man. this is fine by my wife. she likes his hard body, she likes that he is somehwo shy, she likes that he can go and go and go.
a big problem for them is that it is holiday season and our young daughter is much around. but somehow they manage to find some time alone. my wife is also still working, but does alot of her stuff from home right now. something i also could do, but i was asked by my wife to spend more time at my office.....

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:02 am

gruenberg wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:32 am
so how it went on.

there is another episode in my wife`s debauchery. i never thought it will be that fast after all the struggeling in recent times. but her experience with our young friends from the north brought back the inner hotwife.

we have a pool. we have poolboy. we have hotwife. that are the ingredients of the latest episode.

this year the company which maintains the pool send a 18 year old soon-to-be-college-student to our grounds and, regarding to my wife, he is hot.
if it didn`t happened (and still happens) in my garden i would think it belongs better in junk literature or in a cheap porn flick. but no, it is reality and i am starring a role. even if my role is the betrayed husband. my wife again plays the role of the cheating wife and i too think it is better that way. maybe that will avert some drama. she tells me afterwards or in the morning, if they are up to something.
my wife had a few affairs with much older men or even in her age, like the client. of course, there have been some one-night-stands with much younger ones, but infected with the virus of young body recently by her young lover from the north, she stepped into the field of the benefits of young boys. he is a boy, i can not stop mentioning this, not a young man. this is fine by my wife. she likes his hard body, she likes that he is somehwo shy, she likes that he can go and go and go.
a big problem for them is that it is holiday season and our young daughter is much around. but somehow they manage to find some time alone. my wife is also still working, but does alot of her stuff from home right now. something i also could do, but i was asked by my wife to spend more time at my office.....
By " go and go and go" I assume you mean multiple erections after minimum recovery time? Young men are not known for their 'staying power' (per erection) when banging a hot woman.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:15 am

R_H_NC wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:02 am
gruenberg wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:32 am
so how it went on.

By " go and go and go" I assume you mean multiple erections after minimum recovery time? Young men are not known for their 'staying power' (per erection) when banging a hot woman.
you can also say cum and go and cum and go and cum and go.....

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:44 pm

gruenberg wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:15 am

you can also say cum and go and cum and go and cum and go.....
That would be more semantically correct. Thanks

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:12 pm

Thanks Gruenberg. Great adventures and you tell it so well. Please keep us up to date with future adventures. Also, are you able to share photos of your gorgeous wife?

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:51 am

Wannabee wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:12 pm
Thanks Gruenberg. Great adventures and you tell it so well. Please keep us up to date with future adventures. Also, are you able to share photos of your gorgeous wife?
my wife is an exhibitionist by heart. she likes to go to nude beaches, likes being nude at our pool, likes to show her stocking tops (but only in an elegent way, never slutty) and did some nude modelling in her days as a student for an artist. but now, living prefessional life as a lawyer and teacher at the university, it would be a bad idea to post some nudes.

for imagination: my wife is beautiful (aren`t that all?), small and petite, tight butt, smallish breasts, tiny feet and wears her hair blonde. fifty shades of blonde. right now, it is a very light one because of the summer. chin length.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:26 am

How did she got the pool boy to fuck her? Your wife is so hot!

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:54 am

so how it went that my wife seduced the pool boy.

it is funny how much cliched this all happened. we have the pool done by the same company for years and this year the owner introduced a new boy for the work done. this boy is from the neighborhood and spending the time between scholl and university earning some money. it is a nice boy and somehow shy but he did his work good and so i had nothing to complain.
right now and the last time my wife and i worked much from home and so my wife met the pool boy one day. this evening, we had sex and during our love making she mentioned the pool boy and how cute he is. i never looked at him that way, but regarding to my wife, he is a hottie. he is definitly doing some sport, swimming or something like that but also seemed too young. i said that to my wife, but her answer was, that he is hot and she can`t garantee anything.
i was a little bit concerned, our daughter being at home and my wife having sex with someone from the neighborhood, but it seemed to me, my wife had already made a decision. my wife also informed me that she will be playing the cheating wife again, because it seemed to her, that it is the easiest way to hide word getting around. that is probably right.

a few days later, the pool boy was coming around and i had some work done not at home so my wife took our daughter to my parents and after she was done with her work, she decided to spend some time at the pool. she told me, she was alone, as she laid by the pool, but guessed that the pool boy would come around any time. she didn`t sunbathe in the nude, but hat on only a sexy bikini and her wedges. when he finally came, she chatted with him and after he was done, offered him a beer. he accepted and they talked a little bit. so she found out, that he his indeed very she and that he just split up with his girlfriend. my wife didn`t have to hear more and she was already in comfort-him-mode.
nothing sexual happened at this specific afternoon, but my wife looked forward for his next visit.
the same procedure as last time. me at work, daughter at parents. my wife in sexy bikini and wedges by the pool. they talked again and my wife asked him to put some suncream on her back. (cliche-mode activated). he did, of course, and my wife said, they flirted a little bit. my believe, they flirted much. anyway, again nothing more happened, but my wife said to him, that he made such a good job in creaming (!) her, that she might hire him for that. he said to her, that he would like to do that and that it was a pleasure for him, because she has such a tight body. that was the keyword for admiring their mutual bodies which ended in some touching their mutual muscles, thighs and stomaches. my wife told me that evening, that mutual touching made her very horny. but again, nothing more, happened.
but they exchanged phone numbers and they texted a little bit for the next days. it was not time for him to visit on his regular schedule, but my wife asked him, if he woud come by, she is alone, and needed some "cream on her back". 15 min later, according to my wife, he was at the pool. my wife took the next step, she said, and was lying nude on the sun lounger. on her stomach, and asked him to go on. he was a little bit uneasy, but put on sun cream on her back. then she turned around and he was more uneasy. my wife told me, she liked playing with him. one thing came to another and he was finally caressing her nude body. my wife loved that. and he also. my wife put her hand in his crotch and was very surprised to find a decent erection. a fact, she absolutely had to tell me.
he asked about me, and my wife told him, that it is better for him, that i would never find out. he was a little bit concerned, but horny, my wife told me. btw, while she told me her adventures from that day, she was stroking my penis.

anyway, he is 18 and lost it after a few strokes. in contrast, not me, that eveing. he was very embarrassed about that, but my wife comforted him. he was hard soon later anyway, my wife said, it maybe helped, that she licked his sperm from her hand in front of him.

my wife played the coy one and said that they should stop, because it is not right, although she had his penis still in her tiny hand. he said, he understood, but my wife could see his disapointment in his face. she felt sorry for him, but also, she wanted to, so she just asked him to stand up and went down on her knees infront of him. this time, his second time that day, he lasted longer and finally came in her mouth. according to my wife, his sperm tasts delicious. after he finished, my wife asked him to leave and that she would contact him soon again. but if he is telling someone and i would find out, it is not good for him.

and that is, what she did. she texted him soon again.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:43 am

Love this story 'gruenberg'. I have fantasies about just such situations. Except in my fantasy my wife would ask me to join her by the pool, knowing her pool boy lover will be turning up soon. When he arrives he is disappointed to see me there. But his mood brightens when my wife takes her bikini top off. He starts sweating, seeing her topless, but carries on cleaning the pool. My wife notices him sweating, and says out loud to me "Darling, I think the pool boy needs a rest. Take over from him". So now I'm cleaning the pool, and the pool boy gets given the less arduous task of rubbing sun cream on my wife's tits. My wife tells me to do a good job cleaning the pool, as she doesn't want the poor young boy to get into trouble. Soon the pool boy slips my wife's bikini bottoms off and oils up her pussy. It's not long before he's on top of her fucking her. She cums, he cums, and I'm still cleaning the pool. My wife walks over to me, his cum running down her legs, and pulls my swimming trunks down, exposing my erection. "Look how much he enjoyed what you just did" she says to the pool boy. He smirks. " Now be a good husband and go get us a nice cold beer. Oh, and sort out some cash too. My big cocked pool 'man' has been working his arse off on me, and deserves a big tip". For some reason I'm a couple of minutes longer than normal in bringing the beers.