What is your favorite clean up position?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Facesitting
42%
Fucklicking
14%
Missionary (She lying with her legs spread )
39%
Doggystyle
2%
Other
3%

Total votes: 257

BOGMANDIAS
Experienced

Unread post by BOGMANDIAS » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:27 pm

What was your best experience with clean up?

StillHoping
Trainable

Re: What is your favorite clean up position?

Unread post by StillHoping » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:48 pm

I would take it anyway I could get it. So I voted other.

GratefulLockedHub
Prepubescent

Unread post by GratefulLockedHub » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:15 pm

Face Sitting and Missionary are my most common and preferred but the pole only allowed me to pick one. lol

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:07 am

I opted for missionary, but I get neck ache after a while if she lies flat on her back so I find it best to raise her up by placing a pillow or cushion under her bum. It has the added advantage of helping to keep his cum from leaking out.

Alternatively she will lay on the edge of the bed or couch with her feet on the floor and I kneel between her feet.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:03 am

I voted missionary because my wife likes to watch me clean her up
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:43 am

Without a doubt, face-sitting. My favorite position is to have KK squat over my face, while I clean her pussy and bring her to orgasm, watching her big boobs jiggle and bounce.

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:20 am

First always is to spread her wide and slowly lick her clean of Sir's cum. Often he watches me and jerks off
as i lick his cum from her. Then usually i lowly lick his chest cock and balls of any cum. Often if he has
jerked off watching me clean my wife, I am fed his leavings as i slowly lick his body clean.

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:31 am

Missionary. licking up as my wife and Master Paul kiss and whisper their love to each other.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:49 am

Like jw, my favorite position is facesitting, her squatting over me and letting everything inside her find it's way out into my mouth. I too love seeing her boobs as I clean her and I love the feel of my dick throbbing in it's chastity cage, pushing it out in an obvious display of frustrated lust. My wife, on the other hand, likes missionary. She loves seeing my face down between her legs, greedily lapping at the juices in her pussy as she lays back and relaxes and usually has another orgasm. Since she's the one in charge, it's almost always missionary.

bcbcrus
Prepubescent

Unread post by bcbcrus » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:59 am

Face sitting is incredible. Just this last Friday night, her favorite was over and they fucked for a good 2 hours. She was so wet the bed was soaked! When he filled her up while he was on top, she just kept him inside and they rolled over. I was laying beside them and when she looked down at me, I just patted my face. She then went straight from sitting on his dick to sitting on my mouth and it was heaven!

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:15 am

I had to select 'other'. I don't have a favorite position because I don't like 'clean-up'. I hate the taste of cum, especially after it's been in her pussy, and I don't/won't do it willingly.

On the other hand, she loves having me restrained, sitting on my face and forcing me to do it anyway.

Strangely, even though I hate it while I'm doing it, every time she says she's going to do it and every time I think about how she *has* done it, I get hard...well, as hard as I can get in the cage anyway. So far, it has only been my own, but she has been talking about making me watch her with a 'boyfriend' and doing it to me.

I don't know about 'best' experience, but the first time was (as yet) the most memorable- I didn't really believe she would do it when she said she was going to, but she did. I can still see (in my mind) that odd little smile she had...
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

BBWHOTWIFE4U
Virgin

Unread post by BBWHOTWIFE4U » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:28 am

Without a doubt face sitting. I love the power shift when she takes what she wants placing her cum filled pussy above my face and rides my mouth to orgasm. :whip:

PeterDonna

Unread post by PeterDonna » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:18 pm

Hey everyone,

By the way. Peter and I have been informed by certain persons on this site that "humiliation" of any kind will not be tolerated in the "hotwife" section of this site.

Peter and I "don't get it".

I love when the man I'm with fucks me hard in missionary position for a few minutes before he cums. Peter's friends know to do this because they know:
1. I love it because it makes me orgasm, and
2. It lets the cum be captured at the bottom of my vagina next to my cervix. Exactly where it should be, and
3. Peter's friends know Peter is going to eat their creampie whether they like it or not. Quote from Peter's friend, "don't let him eat my load".

I then wait on my back until the ejaculate liquifies. Most guys I've been with have thick ejaculate. You can let your husband go down on you for the first couple of minutes but don't drop you hips. Keep your knees up.

Have your husband lay on his back in a 69 position. Rollover quickly, sit straight up and pour all the cum into your husband's mouth.

If you want, tell him not too swallow. Once he sits up with the cum in his mouth, Don't say anything. Wait for him to shrug, with a stupid look on his face, essentially non-verbally asking "what do I do with this load in my mouth"?

Smiling, give him the middle finger saying, "swallow it you stupid fuck". Then laugh.

LADIES, DO NOT FEEL BAD. How many loads have you had too tolerate? 1000? Facials? How much cum by your husband has lead too you bearing his children and childbirth? Use the cum of your husband and your lovers to even the score against your husband. It will never be enough to make up for giving him three children.

Alert: any husbands or anyone else from the Hotwife section, you have accidentally stumbled into the adult section of this website. Please return so that our posts don't traumatize you further. And get counselling as necessary.

Love,

Donna

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:47 am

PeterDonna wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:18 pm
Hey everyone,

By the way. Peter and I have been informed by certain persons on this site that "humiliation" of any kind will not be tolerated in the "hotwife" section of this site.

Alert: any husbands or anyone else from the Hotwife section, you have accidentally stumbled into the adult section of this website. Please return so that our posts don't traumatize you further. And get counselling as necessary.

Love,

Donna
Yeah, the 'stags' in the 'hotwife' section can get a little huffy about that sort of thing. They consider themselves a lot more 'alpha' than a cuckold. That's okay though, that's why there's two different sections to discuss our lifestyle. Some of them do seem to enjoy popping into the Cuckold Forum and criticizing us cuckolds though! :lol:

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:43 am

Face sitting is the best. My neck doesn't get sore, and she goes wild on top of me. Sometimes she gets so into it, my face ends up looking like a glazed doughnut. She has powerful orgasms this way, too.

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:19 am

RGB49FL wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:43 am
Face sitting is the best. My neck doesn't get sore, and she goes wild on top of me. Sometimes she gets so into it, my face ends up looking like a glazed doughnut. She has powerful orgasms this way, too.
Dunkin or Krispy Kreme?

PeterDonna

Unread post by PeterDonna » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:28 am

desertsub wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:47 am
PeterDonna wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:18 pm
Hey everyone,

Love,

Donna
Yeah, the 'stags' in the 'hotwife' section can get a little huffy about that sort of thing. They consider themselves a lot more 'alpha' than a cuckold. That's okay though, that's why there's two different sections to discuss our lifestyle. Some of them do seem to enjoy popping into the Cuckold Forum and criticizing us cuckolds though! :lol:
LOL. It funny for "them" to enforce some rule about where we should post. Especially when they are breaking rules in their marriage left and right. Is that the definition of hypocritical?

I and Peter consider me a hotwife. We all know Peter is a bitch, I mean cuckold. LOL. We use one account so Peter can read my posts and play with himself, I mean keep current.

If I'm in the Hotwife Forum commenting on something and my experience had some elements which they think are humiliating to my husband, they pounce on me.

You know what it cums down too? Cum anywhere near the husband. As soon you post in the Hotwife Forum about anything less than disinfecting your vagina of cum, and coronavirus, or anything else before you get home from your date, that would offend their beliefs, boom, cat fight.

Thanks,

Donna

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:33 am

PeterDonna wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:28 am

You know what it cums down too? Cum anywhere near the husband. As soon you post in the Hotwife Forum about anything less than disinfecting your vagina of cum, and coronavirus, or anything else before you get home from your date, that would offend their beliefs, boom, cat fight.

Thanks,

Donna
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PeterDonna

Unread post by PeterDonna » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:42 am

BBWHOTWIFE4U wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:28 am
Without a doubt face sitting. I love the power shift when she takes what she wants placing her cum filled pussy above my face and rides my mouth to orgasm.
Hey,

Can I ask? Your wife:
1. had sex with another man,
2. While you watched,
3. She and her lover were not afraid of offending you by having her lover cum inside her,
4. You were brought into their bed,
5. Your wife sat on your face to pour her lover's ejaculation into your mouth, and
6. Your wife sat on your face with a cum filled pussy until you gave her an orgasm.

You concluded that the power in your relationship shifted on step 5. You were a cuckold at step negative 10. Your wife has always controled the relationship.

Love,

Donna

verkitwme
Virgin

Unread post by verkitwme » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:09 am

My husband has eaten hundreds and I mean hundreds of creampies
Facesitting is the best for him
Missionary best for me

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:10 pm

36DDwife wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:19 am
RGB49FL wrote:
Dunkin or Krispy Kreme?
Krispy Kreme, of course.

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:17 pm

RGB49FL wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:10 pm
36DDwife wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:19 am
RGB49FL wrote:
Dunkin or Krispy Kreme?
Krispy Kreme, of course.
Yep. The hands down winner.

us2furu2
Experienced

Unread post by us2furu2 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:23 am

Hi Ms Donna, Face Sitting most definitely works best for cleanup ....Her control and dominance always makes for a Satisfying experience for both of us.. Not that there’s ever a bad position mind you face sitting seems to work the best..
Please keep posting,
AndyC of Us2furU2
Love me some Dunkin 🍩

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Fri May 01, 2020 12:03 pm

We both enjoy missionary, but once in a while we both NEED the facesitting. She puts her hands on the headboard and straddles my face.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Fri May 01, 2020 7:14 pm

Depends. My wife prefers missionary, almost always. My girlfriend in college liked it anyway she could get it, but we found missionary's fine for pussy because I don't mind working for it, but facesitting's the only way it ever worked from her ass.