How much of a sissy are you?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Do you enjoy being dressed like a girl/woman?
7%
Do you want to be forced to dress by your wife? Or by another man?
7%
Do you want to be exposed to others?
6%
Do you want to have your body hair shaved off?
8%
Do you want to wear panties?
10%
Do you want to be locked in a chastity belt?
9%
Would it excite you to have to curtsy in front of your wife?
4%
Is it exciting to think of yourself as less than a man?
7%
Do you feel your penis is inadequate?
9%
Do you want to be denied vaginal sex?
7%
Do you need to be forced to suck penises?
9%
Does it excite you to be fucked up the ass?
9%
Do you want to wear heels, bra, garter belt, lipstick, wig?
7%

Total votes: 1516

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Fri May 29, 2020 7:09 pm

These questions are not mine. They were posted as answer to a question by another member (NSEW1). With his permission I am posting these as a poll.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

tractorman2
Pervert

Re: How much of a sissy are you?

Unread post by tractorman2 » Fri May 29, 2020 10:37 pm

My wife's master addresses me as a sissy cuck in front of her, she doesn't.

I have been a cuck for over 30 years and a few years since at his suggestion but as I know now driven mainly by my wife she started feminising me...

I have worn knickers daily, the pair is allocated by my wife every morning. I have pink or red painted toe nails and am fitted daily with a CB, that's if I haven't slept in it. I have for many years being fitted permanently with a collar, a smallish metal locked type but to those that know there is no doubt of its significance. I wear ladies shorts if warm enough at home, or to go out the majority of the time I wear tight ladies jeans bought by my wife.i am a semi regular wearer of suspenders under those jeans again fitted by her.

I have completed the set a couple of times wearing a bra top to give me an A cup, not visible under a shirt I would add but she doesn't like this despite me wearing at sirs request in front of her/them and then unplanned at the supermarket. I thought she actually knew and didn't object, when I told her she repeated NO,NO several times which I found strange.

Disappointingly If she allowed this occasionally my feminisation would be complete.

That is it, I have no desires to wear other female clothing, wouldn't be seen dead in high heals a dress or a wig. To me I dress as she did and always has, to me kink wise as she started turning me into a cuck when she was 17 now I wear what she did then and still does.

I do not want others to know, although I do know that the jeans are obviously female ones as pointed out embarrassingly by her ex, my wife also goes out with me wearing the same ones just a smaller size too that gives me a thrill. The suspenders underneath can be slightly visible, mainly under light blue jeans when I sit and walk so I am sure others will have noticed but I have never thought of myself as a exhibitionist.

For many years looking back I have though I should be bi sexual, things I do and wear etc she agreed but I am not. I shall never submit to another man sexually and prefer to think of myself as a feminised cuck rather than a sissy.

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Sat May 30, 2020 12:27 am

My wife and Master Paul insist I wear panties every day. I enjoy it to be honest. Prefer them.
Only recently has Cassie decided that my body hair would be shaved off.
I regularly suck his big thick cock, knowing it’s the only cock my wife wants. I’ve wore lipstick twice to do that but only the twice.
I definitely think of myself as less of a man, my friend and my wife becoming lovers and me as their cuck. But I love the feeling that I’ll never be as much a man as he is.
My penis is inadequate and that’s why it’s locked up all the time, apart from if I’ve been a good cuck and get out to cum. But that’s if I’ve behaved.

Her pet
Virgin

Unread post by Her pet » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:33 pm

This part of me has grown quite a bit over the past year or so. It started with me in her panties, then quickly with my own, then all "boy" underwear thrown away, shaving my body except for arms and beard (yes strangely she likes me still to have my beard) and lately since I now work from home completely she has wanted me in "slut pink" lipstick often and nail polish on fingers and toes at all times. I was hesitant for the nail polish at first but have grown to love having my fingers and toes painted and have practiced on myself to be able to be creative with hers without messing them up.
I recently asked Goddess if I could buy some nighties to wear and she was surprisingly enthusiastic so bought me some pink satin chamise nighties. I love wearing them, especially if she is naked next to me since it makes me feel inferior to her for some reason and also love the caressing and kisses I get before she leaves for work early in the morning. I was told I would now be wearing a couple of toe rings which actually delighted me and I love having them on, I feel feminine and pretty despite having ugly guy feet.
I have completely embraced being her sissy and she calls me her "lip stick lesbian lover". The looks of passion I get from her as I kiss her, lick her and pleasure her while “dolled up” dressed in slutty lingerie drive me insane! I at times feel more her girlfriend than her husband, or as much so anyhow. I absolutely love and have begun to crave that role! She has me plugged a LOT and loves to masturbate while watching me fuck my own ass with a dildo. She said watching me do it and seeing my painted nails turns her on like crazy.
That all being said she also still expects me to be her strong and masculine husband at times. When we go out to dinner she wants her handsome (her words certainly not mine) husband at her arm. I still obviously treat her as my Goddess, since she is. I think she likes that aspect as much as she likes being able to relinquish “control” for a bit. What I am at any time is completely up to her but I love the times I get to be her little "lesbian" slut. I am rarely caged anymore (it use to be frequently) unless she has a streak of sadistic dominance going. I am also spanked (hard!) a lot then, which I hate and love.
She has a couple of lovers but sees them infrequently (maybe 6 times a year between the two, I wish it was more) but I love when she does. That's when I am usually caged. When she gets home she tells me all about it while I go down on her or with the one lover when I clean her lovers cum from her (the two of them are exclusively bare with each other). I rarely ever get to fuck her and if I do I am expected to wear a condom. I do get to fuck her with a strap on quite a bit, she doesn’t want my cock at all. My release is most often by my own hand with her encouragement. I was actually given a blowjob the other morning because she felt guilty from comments from a couple of coworkers who know everything but I felt guilty getting one and finished myself with her encouragement. I am always expected to eat my own cum as well as from the condoms she brings home from the lover that doesn’t have her bare.
Our relationship has kind of two dynamics, the cuckold aspect and more strongly the FLR/Sissy aspect. The funny thing is that 3 years ago I was very much her dominant until a particular night made us both realize we needed to switch roles and we have both been happy as hell since then. I absolutely NEVER pictured my self femanized, gladly eating her lovers and my own cum, or being happy being denied her pussy being told I don’t get to fuck her anymore and maybe never will.
Long post I know but that pretty much covers everything in the poll. I am pretty much a complete sissy most of the time now and absolutely love it 😄

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:38 am

Fascinating to see the results! Out of nearly 500 votes, respondents show a broad range of interests, suggesting that sissy feelings can mean quite different things to different people. To each sissy his own!

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:10 pm

My wife tells me I’m a sissy, she tells me I could be bi and of course she tells me my dick is small and that I can’t and never have pleased her sexually. I’ve asked to be put in chastity and told her my fantasy of her having, deserving a lover, boyfriend. She seemed repulsed by the idea, but always makes comments that make me wonder. As far as how much a sissy I am and could be...she has caught me in her panties and I wish she would make me wear them all the time, I know I would love to be pantied and caged 24/7 denied intercourse as long as we are married and she had a lover, I would definitely clean her, serve them, suck him and let him have my ass, if she wanted. I currently shave my hair except for a goody trail from my belly button to my dick. My father and my sister and a few employees know of my desire, but I would absolutely love her mother to know....and her brothers and their wives. I have recurring fantasies that I get the word cuckold tattooed on my ass with a drawing and my wife’s name and her lovers on my front and that I have to wear her bathing suit (a small bikini) on the beach with her lovers cum in it after they have made love

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:55 am

My wife made me start wearing panties several years ago, back when she first locked me in long term chastity. A couple of years ago, after I admitted to her that I used to try on my mother's and my sister's lingerie when I was home alone when I was a teen. She loved hearing about that and immediately bought me nighties to wear to bed, which I now have to wear every night. She also started calling me her bitch and her sissy when she pegged me! Now, she says that when the lockdown stuff is over and we can start going out again she wants me to wear a garter belt and stockings under my pants. Much to my surprise, she says that all of this is a huge turn on for her! Like Her pet's wife, she expects me to be masculine and appear like more of an alpha when in public but in private she considers me her sissy and her bitch.

Her pet
Virgin

Unread post by Her pet » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:48 pm

Naplescuck wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:10 pm
My wife tells me I’m a sissy, she tells me I could be bi and of course she tells me my dick is small and that I can’t and never have pleased her sexually. I’ve asked to be put in chastity and told her my fantasy of her having, deserving a lover, boyfriend. She seemed repulsed by the idea, but always makes comments that make me wonder. As far as how much a sissy I am and could be...she has caught me in her panties and I wish she would make me wear them all the time, I know I would love to be pantied and caged 24/7 denied intercourse as long as we are married and she had a lover, I would definitely clean her, serve them, suck him and let him have my ass, if she wanted. I currently shave my hair except for a goody trail from my belly button to my dick. My father and my sister and a few employees know of my desire, but I would absolutely love her mother to know....and her brothers and their wives. I have recurring fantasies that I get the word cuckold tattooed on my ass with a drawing and my wife’s name and her lovers on my front and that I have to wear her bathing suit (a small bikini) on the beach with her lovers cum in it after they have made love
My wife bought me a bikini recently with a candy print on it since she recently named the girl me "Candy". Very cute neon pink (my color) with little candies on it. We are both looking forward to when we can actually take a vacation somewhere I can wear it!

Her pet
Virgin

Unread post by Her pet » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:00 pm

desertsub wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:55 am
My wife made me start wearing panties several years ago, back when she first locked me in long term chastity. A couple of years ago, after I admitted to her that I used to try on my mother's and my sister's lingerie when I was home alone when I was a teen. She loved hearing about that and immediately bought me nighties to wear to bed, which I now have to wear every night. She also started calling me her bitch and her sissy when she pegged me! Now, she says that when the lockdown stuff is over and we can start going out again she wants me to wear a garter belt and stockings under my pants. Much to my surprise, she says that all of this is a huge turn on for her! Like Her pet's wife, she expects me to be masculine and appear like more of an alpha when in public but in private she considers me her sissy and her bitch.
It is such a turn on to me to have her still love me as her husband and be proud to be seen with me on her arm in public and then get to be her "girlfriend" at home! The nails are still painted (usually some sort of pink involved but I have been getting pretty good at nail art during the lockdown!) since I will be damned if I'm removing my artwork but that's the only outward sign I'm not your typical "guy". I will be kind of sad when I have to start going back to an office for work and can't have such pretty and fun nails...also "boy clothes" instead of a sundress everyday. Yuck!!! I love when we get home and I hear the words "OK Candy, you can get out of your boy clothes now and put on something pretty." I am a lucky lucky girl/man to have ended up where I am and have a Goddess that embraces and encourages the girl part of me. 🥰

mcd
Prepubescent

Unread post by mcd » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:13 am

I removed most all my body hair with laser. I shave what little is left. I always have painted toes and wear panties. I wear women's booty shorts and leggings. I am the maid at home. I am sub to my wife.

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:23 am

7/13. moderate.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:14 pm

Not a sissy at all nor do I have the desire but i could see myself accepting her decision to reduce vaginal intercourse with me. Would also enlist myself for the opportunity to become my girlfriend or wife's secondary man while she makes another man her primary partner.

Dirk the cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dirk the cuckold » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:46 pm

I am not a sissy at all. Even though I have sucked cock before and want to do it again. It's a matter of humiliation. I'm not gay or bi. I don't want to be a girl. I just want to be made to suck dick and be subservient to my wife and a bull. Am I fucked up? Well obviously.....

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:20 am

I am not a 'sissy' at all either. I have zero desire to look/act/dress/be 'girly'. I'm not shaving my body hair, or my face for that matter, I like my beard. My wife doesn't want me 'girly', I am her knight who defends her if/when it is necessary (and have done, several times).

My cock is more than 'adequate', being on the better side of 'average', but it does arouse me when my wife locks it in the cage. She enjoys keeping me locked and horny, while requiring me to pleasure her orally as much as she wants.

'Curtsy'? Not happening. No one has fucked my ass, and I don't suck other guys' dicks. For that to happen, yes, I would definitely need to be bound and forced because I'm not going to do it willingly.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

ShellsCuck
Player

Unread post by ShellsCuck » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:37 am

I am a sissy and my wife enjoys calling me her sissy cock sucker and-or a pussy boi cum slut
she has know from the begining i was a bi bottom Once married i was caged and started wearing panties daily
She loves shaving me hairless and pegs me with great enthusiasm --- always telling me to take it deep and demanding that I tell her she fucks me better than her boyfriends. She loves me in panties but isnt interested in full feminization
I serve at the pleasure of my HotWife ONLY!

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:05 am

I already do all those things. I'm required to shave by body hair everyday. I wear woman's clothes all the time. I don't wear dresses and skirts everyday but when we go out to dinner or the mall I wear leggings. When we go to the beach I wear either a 2 piece bikini or a one piece woman's suit. I"m, I'm in chastity 24/7/365. I do all the household chores usually in a dress or skirt. My wife does take me out in a skirt with stockings and heels sometimes. I do get spanked if I don't get my chores done on time.

1luckyguy
Virgin

Unread post by 1luckyguy » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:25 pm

well I answered yes to all of these. I have my own closet of dresses, heels, hosiery, bras, etc. I paint my nails every day and i absolutely love dressing up as a woman...

rubitin
Virgin

Unread post by rubitin » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:11 pm

I usually am repulsed by the idea of doing anything with a man. But when my wife and her lover enter our bedroom to find me in a pair of soft, silky pantyhose, a lacy pink bra, bright red lipstick, and perfume, he knows that he has completely taken her from me and can fuck her whenever and however he (and she) wants, because obviously I'm not man enough to stop him. Meanwhile, she is relieved of any guilt she might have otherwise felt due to cheating on me, because how can she be cheating on someone who is dressed like I am? Finally, I know that my true purpose in life is to worship his superior cock and prepare him to take my wife to the heights of ecstasy.

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:09 pm

jagman1957 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 7:09 pm
These questions are not mine. They were posted as answer to a question by another member (NSEW1). With his permission I am posting these as a poll.
It would be so good to be blindfolded and tied to a chair with my mouth stretched open with a ring gag. When the man is done doing his thing with my wife, she’ll send him over to me to clean his dirty dick in my mouth. Resistance will be futile. He will make me lick him clean. And I will have a little erection poking out of my panties.