Even smaller!

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

If you could choose between a bigger or smaller penis:

I would choose a bigger penis to satisfy my wife.
53%
I would choose a smaller penis to remain cuckold.
47%

Total votes: 230

HW1979
Trainable

Even smaller!

Unread post by HW1979 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:09 am

After introducing a big dildo to my wife recently, my cuckold desires have only grown.
The sound she made with the dildo in her was heavenly and it was a sound I have never heard with my penis in her.

I am noticeable smaller than average and have even started dreaming of being even smaller so I can be less useful as a man for her.

Am I alone in this?

fly3177
Trainable

Re: Even smaller!

Unread post by fly3177 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:43 am

Nope, you’re not alone.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:16 am

I’m already there , in addition I no longer am capable having erections and have not an erections for at least two plus years. I now have to seat to pee and I wipe my pee pee.

Pauline

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:43 am

No, you're not alone. I didn't choose, only because there wasn't a 3rd option of "Happy the way I am, my wife has no interest in my cock anyway!"

I'm on the smaller side of average, but my wife has always made it clear that she needs bigger, thicker cocks, and that mine didn't really satisfy her. She tells me mine is the right size for only one thing...jerking off....and I agree with her. I like knowing that I could never satisfy ANY woman.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:43 am

No, you're not alone. I didn't choose, only because there wasn't a 3rd option of "Happy the way I am, my wife has no interest in my cock anyway!"

I'm on the smaller side of average, but my wife has always made it clear that she needs bigger, thicker cocks, and that mine didn't really satisfy her. She tells me mine is the right size for only one thing...jerking off....and I agree with her. I like knowing that I could never satisfy ANY woman.

HW1979
Trainable

Unread post by HW1979 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:44 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:16 am
I’m already there , in addition I no longer am capable having erections and have not an erections for at least two plus years. I now have to seat to pee and I wipe my pee pee.

Pauline
How did you get to this?
Any tricks? ;)

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:49 am

HW1979 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:44 am
ArizonaGuy wrote:

Pauline
How did you get to this?
Any tricks? ;)
I decided March 2019 I wanted to become feminine and started using estrogen cream daily that I am able to purchase in Mexico. When I told my wife this is something I have wanted her FWB became her full time lover when he’s here in our city.

Pauline

MsMsld-1

Unread post by MsMsld-1 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:58 am

i have always been on the small size but now after over 3 years of constant chastity, no elections and no orgasms i have become completely useless. It may be that a few weeks unlocked might “cure” that but i doubt it. If i am released for a quick clean i stay tiny and useless and i cum without any touching or erection while caged but it is simply a draining of my tubes, it doesn’t feel much better than peeing and feet little cones out. This is exactly as i want it to be as the idea of MsM taking another man/men’s cocks it so arousing. So i am constantly aroused but can never participate in sex beyond wearing a strap-on to service MsM. This link shows my caged “little dickie” (that’s what MsM calls me) and shows exactly how tiny i now am. Page 24, the caged dickie with the chap stick showing size.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27331&start=575

The pics here show how MsM pleases Herself now:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58610&start=25

MsM’s ld

sissybblola
Prepubescent

Unread post by sissybblola » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:14 am

no you and not really the only one
myself my penis and very small
it’s also for that I’m also in diapers like a baby
because I find that my penis looks more like a baby penis and a real future cuckold baby
sissybblola

HW1979
Trainable

Unread post by HW1979 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:20 am

pixwellguy wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:43 am

My wife has not yet admitted to be a size queen, but often i just masturbate beside her because she's not into sex with my penis.

I must admit to fantasize of feeling a big cock, but the thought of being a useless cuck with a small dick is more arousing!

HW1979
Trainable

Unread post by HW1979 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:22 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:49 am
HW1979 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:44 am
ArizonaGuy wrote:

Pauline
How did you get to this?
Any tricks? ;)
I decided March 2019 I wanted to become feminine and started using estrogen cream daily that I am able to purchase in Mexico. When I told my wife this is something I have wanted her FWB became her full time lover when he’s here in our city.

Pauline
Wow, you are brave!
Glad to hear :up:

HW1979
Trainable

Unread post by HW1979 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:25 am

MsMsld-1 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:58 am
i have always been on the small size but now after over 3 years of constant chastity, no elections and no orgasms i have become completely useless. It may be that a few weeks unlocked might “cure” that but i doubt it. If i am released for a quick clean i stay tiny and useless and i cum without any touching or erection while caged but it is simply a draining of my tubes, it doesn’t feel much better than peeing and feet little cones out. This is exactly as i want it to be as the idea of MsM taking another man/men’s cocks it so arousing. So i am constantly aroused but can never participate in sex beyond wearing a strap-on to service MsM. This link shows my caged “little dickie” (that’s what MsM calls me) and shows exactly how tiny i now am. Page 24, the caged dickie with the chap stick showing size.

MsM’s ld
That is a little fellow indeed :up:
And your wife seems like an amazing woman!

It would be arousing to know that your dick is getting smaller and smaller everyday using a chastity! Wow!
fly3177 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:43 am
Nope, you’re not alone.
:up:
sissybblola wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:14 am
because I find that my penis looks more like a baby penis and a real future cuckold baby
sissybblola

sissybblola
Prepubescent

Unread post by sissybblola » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:46 am

sissybblola wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:14 am
sissybblola
[/quote]

thank you very much
for loving my writing
on my baby penis still in diaper
sissybblola

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:09 pm

Mine is pretty small. My wife refers to it as "the cocktail wiener". Some of her girlfriends who know about us have seen it and agree with her.

HW1979
Trainable

Unread post by HW1979 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:38 pm

Cdncuck wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:09 pm
Mine is pretty small. My wife refers to it as "the cocktail wiener". Some of her girlfriends who know about us have seen it and agree with her.
Mine is being called "Peanut Flip" by my wife :)
I would love her to tell her friends about it. Don't know if she had...

How did yout wife's friends get to see it?

TonyF25
Experienced

Unread post by TonyF25 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:56 pm

I'm a little guy, about 1 and a 1/2 inch soft. Less then 3 inches hard. When my wife put me in chastity, it was very hard to find a chastity device that was small enough. We use a cb6000s, although it isn't tight around my penis, the ring that holds it in place behind my testies is small enough that I can't get out of it. We tried others that I was able to slip out of.
But anyway this is not abot chasity . I just about was able to get past my wife's lips when trying to fuck her, and always popped out . It caused my first wife to leave in frustration . My second wife knew about my size , and after long talks before we married we knew we were going to enter the hotwife , cuckold , chasity lifestyle.
I know I can't satisfy her, but glad she gets satisfied by cocks that make her enjoy sex. So I live vicariously through her when she comes home and tells me about her dates.

HW1979
Trainable

Unread post by HW1979 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:08 pm

TonyF25 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:56 pm
I'm a little guy, about 1 and a 1/2 inch soft. Less then 3 inches hard. When my wife put me in chastity, it was very hard to find a chastity device that was small enough. We use a cb6000s, although it isn't tight around my penis, the ring that holds it in place behind my testies is small enough that I can't get out of it. We tried others that I was able to slip out of.
But anyway this is not abot chasity . I just about was able to get past my wife's lips when trying to fuck her, and always popped out . It caused my first wife to leave in frustration . My second wife knew about my size , and after long talks before we married we knew we were going to enter the hotwife , cuckold , chasity lifestyle.
I know I can't satisfy her, but glad she gets satisfied by cocks that make her enjoy sex. So I live vicariously through her when she comes home and tells me about her dates.
Would you trade your dick to a big cock if you could then?

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:29 pm

I wouldn’t, I am a cuckold with a very very small wee wee
and I like my life and she enjoys the freedom to be with her lover for any number of days. I now have to seat to pee pee and I do it with the mindset of being feminine.

Pauline
Last edited by ArizonaGuy on Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TonyF25
Experienced

Unread post by TonyF25 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:48 pm

No I would not trade my cock for a big one. I like my life just as it is. It is someone else's responsibility to satisfy my wife, and I live my sex life vicariously through her. It's not for everyone , but it works for me and her.

HW1979
Trainable

Unread post by HW1979 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:46 am

It's a tie at the moment 50/50 with 54 votes! 🙂
I didn't expect that.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:17 am

Although I have sometimes thought it would be nice to have a bigger cock, I am already big enough to 'touch bottom' and I have to be careful not to hurt her with it...when I get to fuck, that is. I would not want to be any smaller.

She has told me that I am the largest she has ever had, and that if I was any bigger she wouldn't let me near her. So, I guess that means that I'll never see her fucking anyone bigger than I am...maybe fatter?...I think I might be a bit on the thin side...

She keeps it locked up anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter how big it is. I haven't been inside her in...9 months, I think...it's been at least 6 months since she let me out for an uncaged orgasm, my last was a caged ruin. She's been talking about letting me out for the last few weeks but it hasn't happened, I'm beginning to feel like Charlie Brown when Lucy keeps pulling the football away when he tries to kick it.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

HW1979
Trainable

Unread post by HW1979 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:33 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:17 am
Although I have sometimes thought it would be nice to have a bigger cock, I am already big enough to 'touch bottom' and I have to be careful not to hurt her with it...when I get to fuck, that is. I would not want to be any smaller.

She has told me that I am the largest she has ever had, and that if I was any bigger she wouldn't let me near her. So, I guess that means that I'll never see her fucking anyone bigger than I am...maybe fatter?...I think I might be a bit on the thin side...

She keeps it locked up anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter how big it is. I haven't been inside her in...9 months, I think...it's been at least 6 months since she let me out for an uncaged orgasm, my last was a caged ruin. She's been talking about letting me out for the last few weeks but it hasn't happened, I'm beginning to feel like Charlie Brown when Lucy keeps pulling the football away when he tries to kick it.
Lucky you.
I'm often not big enough to stay inside :shock:
If it keeps slipping out she grabs the dildo instead and I end up jerking my self. Happens almost every time. Especially after using lube and the huge 8 inch dildo she is so stretched out that my penis just slips out all the time.
I can even hear her sigh when it happens.

kgm247
Virgin

Unread post by kgm247 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:53 am

I'm the perfect size she says. I can satisfy her when she doesn't have plans with another man and I'm not too big for anal.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:29 pm

MsMsld-1 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:58 am

MsM’s ld
Your wife has done very well with you !! They key is to keep adjusting the size (Width and length) smaller until you are contained the way you are. That is the mistake most make by simply using a cage to control expansion from excitement. You have continuously reduced your size which is what I believe should be accomplished any time a cuckold is caged. Good job !!

Your cage is impressive.. what brand is it ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

SexyWifeLisaHubbyACE
Virgin

Unread post by SexyWifeLisaHubbyACE » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:23 am

SexyWife has her preferences wants Caucasian Male who is circumcised, for girth wants average to Kinda thick like 5"-6" and for size anywhere between 5"-7" however i mentioned what if he is like not quite 5" or like almost 7 1/2" she said no way she wants it under 5" but she said at least over 5".
but if he was bigger then 7" she said depends on the guy if he was respectable and sweet nice attractive guy she be okay as long as it wasn't over 7 1/2". So she is okay as long as its not over 7 1/2"
But like slightly over 5" like 5 1/4" or 5 1/2"

For me I'm uncircumcised and average girth but my size has shrunk a bit she measured me at 6" that was 4 years ago now I'm right around 4 1/2" i think she thinks I'm about 5 1/2".
Should i be slightly worried or don't be.
Reason why is should i try to make sure she doesn't pick someone that would be more than 2 1/2" to 3" bigger than me and knowing his girth will probably be a little thicker than mine.

I'm afraid if she has someone like almost 3" bigger that if he became a regular and we had a 3some with him once a week and she also wanted a solo with him once a week with me watching of course.
That she may like having a bigger dick inside her if she got use to it. Can that happen?
After the 2nd or 3rd time he would be able to get all 7" or 7 1/2" inside her.
I wonder if after awhile she would be looser and when we make love as my dick would easily go inside her and that extra 3" won't be there and it might agitate or frustrated her a bit me being smaller.
Should i help avoid guys like 7" n over.
Instead get a guy around 6"