My Young Girlfriend

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Mlody111

Re: My Young Girlfriend

Unread post by Mlody111 » Sun May 16, 2021 7:59 am

I wonder who you are for Anna now? first kissed in public with Greg in the hospital now without asking your opinion, says your friends. I think you need to talk to her, how does she see it further?

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Sun May 16, 2021 8:00 am

Anna phoned with Greg just and told him yesterdays events. he calmed her down and
they spoke about my friends knowing shouldn`t be a big deal. Anna is more relaxed now
and they also made an appointment for tomorrow. they are both at work tomorrow and
are looking forward for some time alone in the office.

so, no sex for me today anymore.

Anna is now thinking about what to wear tomorrow. she wants to give Greg a surprise
by not wearing any panties "for him", i have been told. she is very excited, because she
wants to try her new oral skills on him.
Anna and me. And ..... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=61001

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Sun May 16, 2021 8:02 am

Mlody111 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 7:59 am
I wonder who you are for Anna now? first kissed in public with Greg in the hospital now without asking your opinion, says your friends. I think you need to talk to her, how does she see it further?
i am her boyfriend, it is just that simple.

Mlody111

Unread post by Mlody111 » Sun May 16, 2021 8:11 am

with the problem, she called Greg and it was his word that calmed her down. I want to make love not with you, but with him. You have something to think about. I wish you that I would be wrong and everything was ok. I had the same and I know it wasn't fun at the end

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Sun May 16, 2021 8:16 am

Mlody111 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 8:11 am
with the problem, she called Greg and it was his word that calmed her down. I want to make love not with you, but with him. You have something to think about. I wish you that I would be wrong and everything was ok. I had the same and I know it wasn't fun at the end
Can you just stop bugging Y! Please!

mrglad2cu2
Trainable

Unread post by mrglad2cu2 » Sun May 16, 2021 8:24 am

Hi y_guy

I think you have a great sense of humour, a great girlfriend and great updates, so it is probably easier to disregard some of the over the top warnings.

Good luck with what you are doing.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Sun May 16, 2021 8:33 am

Mlody111 wrote:
as mentioned already a few times, Greg is a mentor for her. a father figure and, of course,
his words are important for her.
i am sure, that everthing is o.k. right now.

what non-fun-end did happened to you?

Mlody111

Unread post by Mlody111 » Sun May 16, 2021 8:36 am

she fell in love with a lover. It was too much for me and I ended the relationship

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Sun May 16, 2021 8:37 am

mrglad2cu2 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 8:24 am
Hi y_guy

I think you have a great sense of humour, a great girlfriend and great updates, so it is probably easier to disregard some of the over the top warnings.

Good luck with what you are doing.
thank you for your kind words.

Mlody111

Unread post by Mlody111 » Sun May 16, 2021 8:38 am

Thanks for asking. I hope it will not end with you

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Sun May 16, 2021 8:39 am

lionbrand wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 8:16 am
Mlody111 wrote:
Can you just stop bugging Y! Please!
thank you for your support. everything is fine.

in the end, it is me, who has to live my life. and it is superb at the moment.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Sun May 16, 2021 8:41 am

Mlody111 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 8:36 am
she fell in love with a lover. It was too much for me and I ended the relationship
would be interested in hearing more.
what happened?

Mlody111

Unread post by Mlody111 » Sun May 16, 2021 9:09 am

He was also her colleague who helped and advised her. she was 30, he was 52. First it was just sex and it was ok then they asked her to change her hairstyle. Even though I didn't want it, she did it for him. We were supposed to go on vacation to Greece, but he said that it is nicer in Spain and she wanted Spaniards, although Gecja was our common dream. Every week he entered our life more with his shoes. In the end, I once said in anger that it was too much. She started crying and said she fell in love with him. She wanted to be with me, but also with him. For me, cuckold was supposed to be fun and just fun, not life. after she told me so, i ordered her to take things from our house

Mlody111

Unread post by Mlody111 » Sun May 16, 2021 9:16 am

Greg has calmed Anne now, but does he know your friends? Does he know what connects you to them? He knows nothing about it. But he had sex with Anna tomorrow. It doesn't matter to him what happens to you and your friend. Anna should probably talk to you about it because it's your relationship and you may lose something

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun May 16, 2021 9:50 am

Mlody111 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 9:16 am
Greg has calmed Anne now, but does he know your friends? Does he know what connects you to them? He knows nothing about it. But he had sex with Anna tomorrow. It doesn't matter to him what happens to you and your friend. Anna should probably talk to you about it because it's your relationship and you may lose something
You have made your point, several times.
I get it that this situation reminds you of something you yourself lived through. But you have made your thoughts known and he has told you on several occasions that he is her boyfriend.

At this point you need to just let it go.

Rule 2.4 reminder - (this section in particular)
So, for example, if you think someone is doing something in a way you don't think is in their best interests or is bound for failure, it's perfectly ok to speak up -- this is a community after all. However after they've heard your concern.... LET IT GO! On the one hand sometimes people have to make their own mistakes. On the other hand, you may be surprised at how much more the person actually knows about their own situation and about their partner(s).

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Mon May 17, 2021 12:36 am

Mlody111 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 9:09 am
He was also her colleague who helped and advised her. she was 30, he was 52. First it was just sex and it was ok then they asked her to change her hairstyle. Even though I didn't want it, she did it for him. We were supposed to go on vacation to Greece, but he said that it is nicer in Spain and she wanted Spaniards, although Gecja was our common dream. Every week he entered our life more with his shoes. In the end, I once said in anger that it was too much. She started crying and said she fell in love with him. She wanted to be with me, but also with him. For me, cuckold was supposed to be fun and just fun, not life. after she told me so, i ordered her to take things from our house
i see, there are some common things.
maybe a silly, question, didn`t you like her new hairstyle? i ask, because, i have alot of benefit
the things which changed through Greg. in our case, it is her giving blowjobs is getting way better.
then Anna also leaves the panties away, when going out. these things i like. so no problem with
changing.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Mon May 17, 2021 12:42 am

a little bit of girlie-drama in the morning, when Anna left.

she wanted to wear stockings under her skirt and leaving the panties away.
for Greg to get easier access, if the opportunity arises. but the skirt was
to short for her stockings. if she set down, you could see the tops. for Anna
too unprofessional. so she changed into thights. very sheer and nude coloured.
she made me kiss her pussy when leaving and i have to say, she was already wet.

also she is wearing flat shoes and a white blouse with a white bra underneath.
she lookes very sexy. her tight butt in her tight skirt looks hot with her long legs.

i wonder what is going on right now.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Mon May 17, 2021 2:32 am

Hmmm... he's in for a treat...wonder if he'll pull the tights down or just rip a hole in them to fuck her...

I'm a massive fan of the full stockings and suspender belt...I'd have suggested putting a slightly longer skirt on; looks more conservative from the outside but hides treasure underneath!!!

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Mon May 17, 2021 2:41 am

avid fan wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 2:32 am
Hmmm... he's in for a treat...wonder if he'll pull the tights down or just rip a hole in them to fuck her...

I'm a massive fan of the full stockings and suspender belt...I'd have suggested putting a slightly longer skirt on; looks more conservative from the outside but hides treasure underneath!!!
like i said, girlie-drama. to hell me suggesting something. just shut up and go into hidding.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Mon May 17, 2021 2:47 am

how do you see, that i should learn for univeristy?
right, by the increasing number of posts i write here in a certain amount of time.

actually i should do a project now, but knowing my beautiful girlfriend
swanks around in a tight skirt and tight blouse at the office with her
lover nearby doesn`t help to concentrate.

the only message i got from her was "i`m so fucking horny."

what should i say? me too.

Mlody111

Unread post by Mlody111 » Mon May 17, 2021 4:51 am

y_guy wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 12:36 am
Mlody111 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 9:09 am
i see, there are some common things.
maybe a silly, question, didn`t you like her new hairstyle? i ask, because, i have alot of benefit
the things which changed through Greg. in our case, it is her giving blowjobs is getting way better.
then Anna also leaves the panties away, when going out. these things i like. so no problem with
changing.
the first problem was I didn't like the short hair and the second was that she did it for him. Since his satisfaction was more important than me, I felt terrible. Thanks for asking

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Mon May 17, 2021 5:09 am

Y - you are definitely a lucky guy. Anna is a true treasure. Hope her day at the office was a big success!

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon May 17, 2021 5:15 am

y_guy wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 2:47 am
how do you see, that i should learn for univeristy?
right, by the increasing number of posts i write here in a certain amount of time.

actually i should do a project now,
You could do a research project on how many erections you have per hour, how many times you think of Anna being fucked, and how much you fantasise about how far she will go and how widely she will expose you. We can check your drafts over for you. :)

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Mon May 17, 2021 6:26 am

I would have replied. I love you. :)

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon May 17, 2021 10:43 am

lionbrand wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 3:00 am
I think things will be the same. Those guys are your friends. You and Anna are solid and you have a great relationship.

I agree with this! A couple of years ago we were at my best friend's house for a cookout and at the end of the evening it was just he and I and my wife, everyone else had left. We got to talking about sex (my wife loves to steer a conversation towards sex and does it a lot) and my wife told him that I was a cuckold and she fucked whoever she wanted. My friend said he would never sleep with her because of our friendship. The next day I assured him that if he and my wife wanted to fuck I was perfectly okay with it and it would not affect our friendship. He again said he wouldn't do it. Since then he gets very intimate with my wife, kissing her on the lips and fondling her breasts in front of me but that is as far as he takes it, he still will not fuck her.