My Young Girlfriend

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: My Young Girlfriend

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon May 17, 2021 2:49 pm

Tell her she's on her own, do what it takes to get herself off ... ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon May 17, 2021 3:14 pm

y_guy wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 2:47 am

the only message i got from her was "i`m so fucking horny."

what should i say? me too.
You should say: "I think you should find someone to help you take care of that problem immediately."

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Tue May 18, 2021 8:39 pm

delete
Last edited by jratt85 on Fri May 21, 2021 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Tue May 18, 2021 11:57 pm

Hello Y! Hope Anna's day at the office went well.

I just don't get those critics - they should keep their opinions to themselves. There is no point to make negative comments.

I think you are in excellent position. It is your life and you are doing well.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Wed May 19, 2021 12:40 am

I think jratt above has confused Alina with Anna's mom. Alina is her friend, not her mom.
And, he says a lot of other bs which is simply not in keeping with the thread.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed May 19, 2021 12:58 am

y_guy wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 8:00 am
Anna phoned with Greg just and told him yesterdays events. he calmed her down and
they spoke about my friends knowing shouldn`t be a big deal.
Hi
So Greg now knows definitely that you know that he's fucked Anna. And that you don't object.
I wonder if he will ask to meet you. You would probably like him, since he is obviously charming. I think you would enjoy handing your girlfriend over to him to fuck, and chatting with him afterwards about her.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Wed May 19, 2021 3:16 am

That is an insanely hot situation that wannabeCuck mentions.... can you imagine, a delightful innocent dinner together, the pleasant greetings and conversation...all the while with everyone knowing the underlying situation.

I can imagine Greg would start casually touching Anna as things progress, hand on thigh...maybe stroking the top of her stockings...all while you get to know each other...your role will be made clear....

Good luck...and ignorant the rude poster further above.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Wed May 19, 2021 4:47 am

Deleted.........

ShyBiGuy954
Player

Unread post by ShyBiGuy954 » Wed May 19, 2021 7:53 am

jratt85 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 8:39 pm
Her mom is getting off on making her just like she was and watching you be twisted by it. I'm sure she was dripping when you were dumbfounded and powerless when she told your friends all about it. Her mom controls your life/girlfriend.. not you.
I believe you are in error, thinking Alina is her mother. Her Mom's got nothing to do with this. Alina is her same age friend, not mother.
Her: Did you like eating my pussy tonight?
Me: Of course, why?
Her: Your my second date tonight, I already fucked ******
(it was a guy I worked with)

ShyBiGuy954
Player

Unread post by ShyBiGuy954 » Wed May 19, 2021 8:00 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 12:58 am

Anna phoned with Greg just and told him yesterdays events. he calmed her down...

So Greg now knows definitely that you know that he's fucked Anna. And that you don't object.

I think you would enjoy handing your girlfriend over to him to fuck, and chatting with him afterwards about her.
+1 to that

Either way, now more people know, some dynamics may change over next week or so. :whip:

I'm looking forward to the next few updates. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Wed May 19, 2021 9:16 am

Mlody111 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 4:51 am
y_guy wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 12:36 am
Mlody111 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 9:09 am
He was also her colleague who helped and advised her. she was 30, he was 52. First it was just sex and it was ok then they asked her to change her hairstyle. Even though I didn't want it, she did it for him. We were supposed to go on vacation to Greece, but he said that it is nicer in Spain and she wanted Spaniards, although Gecja was our common dream. Every week he entered our life more with his shoes. In the end, I once said in anger that it was too much. She started crying and said she fell in love with him. She wanted to be with me, but also with him. For me, cuckold was supposed to be fun and just fun, not life. after she told me so, i ordered her to take things from our house
i see, there are some common things.
maybe a silly, question, didn`t you like her new hairstyle? i ask, because, i have alot of benefit
the things which changed through Greg. in our case, it is her giving blowjobs is getting way better.
then Anna also leaves the panties away, when going out. these things i like. so no problem with
changing.
the first problem was I didn't like the short hair and the second was that she did it for him. Since his satisfaction was more important than me, I felt terrible. Thanks for asking
i understand. maybe the second point was more important.

speaking of hair, i liked Anna`s hair, when it was shorter. now she has it longer, to the shoulder blade.
but most of the time a bun. only when going out, she does the big hair. or on her insta.
Anna and me. And ..... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=61001

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Wed May 19, 2021 9:20 am

lionbrand wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 5:09 am
Y - you are definitely a lucky guy. Anna is a true treasure. Hope her day at the office was a big success!
yes, it was a big success. i will tell, what i know soon.

thank you, i am aware of my lucky situation. a beautiful girlfriend, who loves me.
and we now exploring something new and exciting.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Wed May 19, 2021 9:25 am

desertsub wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:43 am
lionbrand wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 3:00 am
I think things will be the same. Those guys are your friends. You and Anna are solid and you have a great relationship.

I agree with this! A couple of years ago we were at my best friend's house for a cookout and at the end of the evening it was just he and I and my wife, everyone else had left. We got to talking about sex (my wife loves to steer a conversation towards sex and does it a lot) and my wife told him that I was a cuckold and she fucked whoever she wanted. My friend said he would never sleep with her because of our friendship. The next day I assured him that if he and my wife wanted to fuck I was perfectly okay with it and it would not affect our friendship. He again said he wouldn't do it. Since then he gets very intimate with my wife, kissing her on the lips and fondling her breasts in front of me but that is as far as he takes it, he still will not fuck her.
i don`t know if i should congratulate you to your good friend because he is not fucking your wife.
maybe this would be fun, if he would do it.

on this forum are so many experiences been told which worked out well. so maybe, this isn`t a bad thing.

regarding to my friends. the more i think about it (with a boner in my crotch, so this is probably not
with the best result) the more i find it a good situation that they knew. i don`t want to hide anything
from them. we are friends for years, done some much together, some good, but also some bad stuff,
so why should this affect negatively our friendship.
we will see.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Wed May 19, 2021 9:27 am

subtoall wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 3:14 pm
y_guy wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 2:47 am

the only message i got from her was "i`m so fucking horny."

what should i say? me too.
You should say: "I think you should find someone to help you take care of that problem immediately."
she already had found someone. and he did his job well. "thank you, daddy"

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Wed May 19, 2021 9:29 am

jratt85 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 8:39 pm
This is such a trainwreck thread.. and I can't stop watching. Her mom is definitely grooming her to be a massive slut just like her. There is NO REASON she should've ever shared your relationship with your friends. The fact that she did, and that she looked to her mom for approval, says that the plan is for her to get fucked by them and likely soon. Her mom is pretty much training her to be nothing but a fuck slut and you are just going to sit there and watch.. and the moment you oppose it at all, you will lose her because she has her skank mother whispering in her ear and telling her exactly what to do. I'm sure she's already been with "fuckboy" as you call him and you just don't know it.

Her mom is getting off on making her just like she was and watching you be twisted by it. I'm sure she was dripping when you were dumbfounded and powerless when she told your friends all about it. Her mom controls your life/girlfriend.. not you.
haha, you don`t know anything what is going on.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Wed May 19, 2021 9:31 am

lionbrand wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 11:57 pm
Hello Y! Hope Anna's day at the office went well.

I just don't get those critics - they should keep their opinions to themselves. There is no point to make negative comments.

I think you are in excellent position. It is your life and you are doing well.
yes, you are right. my life is doing very well, at the moment. i could be concentrated more
on my studies, but the rest is superb.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Wed May 19, 2021 9:36 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 12:58 am
y_guy wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 8:00 am
Anna phoned with Greg just and told him yesterdays events. he calmed her down and
they spoke about my friends knowing shouldn`t be a big deal.
Hi
I wonder if he will ask to meet you. You would probably like him, since he is obviously charming. I think you would enjoy handing your girlfriend over to him to fuck, and chatting with him afterwards about her.
this is a big topic in my thoughts. do i want to meet him?
does Anna want to me to meet him? i guess, no. not at the moment.

of course i am also thinking if there would anytie be a moment i watch them
or be present. or are we doing a threesome.

but this all is so far away at the moment. i enjoy the situation yet and don`t
want to think what will be.

yes, Greg knows that Anna has a boyfriend, me, and he knows, that i know, that he is
giving it to her. but i am not sure, if he understands, what is going on. if he knew something
about this lifestyle. if he had other experiences. i just don`t know.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Wed May 19, 2021 9:41 am

avid fan wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 3:16 am
That is an insanely hot situation that wannabeCuck mentions.... can you imagine, a delightful innocent dinner together, the pleasant greetings and conversation...all the while with everyone knowing the underlying situation.

I can imagine Greg would start casually touching Anna as things progress, hand on thigh...maybe stroking the top of her stockings...all while you get to know each other...your role will be made clear....

Good luck...and ignorant the rude poster further above.
i don`t know if i want that at the moment. maybe, sometimes, but now i enjoy
the whole situation.
and i am also not sure if i can handle being present, with Greg seduce Anna infront
of me. if she even needs to be seduced...

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Wed May 19, 2021 9:43 am

Mlody111 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 4:02 am
why do you think the author of the poster is a submissive pussy?
i don`t see myself as a submissive pussy, haha!

ShyBiGuy954
Player

Unread post by ShyBiGuy954 » Wed May 19, 2021 9:59 am

y_guy wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 9:20 am
lionbrand wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 5:09 am
Hope her day at the office was a big success!
yes, it was a big success. i will tell, what i know soon.

and we now exploring something new and exciting.
Yes, please tell us about both of these, her day at the office and your new adventure, LOL :mrgreen:
y_guy wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 9:20 am

she already had found someone. and he did his job well. "thank you, daddy"
I'm guessing one of them is she either sucked Greg until he finally came in her mouth, or he fucked her at the office. Either way she came home satisfied. <wink> :up:

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Wed May 19, 2021 10:39 am

let`s tell something of monday events.

Anna was horny. very horny at the office. i`ve been told. Greg was at the office
and they had a few colleagues around. they could do not more than throwings looks
at each other. Anna said she was on needles. it would not have been missing much
and she would have gone to the toilet to masturbate, she told me giggling.

after lunch they both found themself alone at their floor. this was big trouble.
Anna was at Greg`s office, sitting on his table and tried her best to seduce him.
he was a little bit reluctant, because they didn`t know if someone was coming
around. Anna said, she did everything to be naughty, but Greg was unwavering.

finally they left for Greg`s appartment and on the way to him, Anna said, her
skirt slid up and Greg could see her pussy through her thin and shiny thights.

being at his appartment, i`ve been told, Anna didn`t bother with anything, she
just dropped to her knees, not even undressing more then her coat and blew
Greg. with all her new skills. she did her best, but he didn`t came. after blowing
him for a while (Anna said, her knees hurted) Greg took her and pushed her to
his couch and it was a well known part of their love making (fucking, is the better
word). he hiked up her skirt, pushed down her thights and did his best to fuck her.
Anna said it was raw. he released all his tension from the whole day of Anna`s
teasing. Anna said, Greg was hard with her. the teasing the whole day was something
good, she giggled. unusually, Anna wasn`t wearing a bun, she had her hair open,
what invited Greg to take a fistful of Anna`s hair and pulled her to him while
taking her. Greg came rather fast, although Anna loved the fucking, she didn`t come
while fucking. Greg was sorry for that, but said he couldn`t do anything against it.
Anna said to him, that she didn`t mind, and left soon after.

the next chapter on this evening, was my part. when i came home this evening,
Anna was already freshly showered, so no creampie for me. but she demanded to
"make love to her" and this is what i did. we had wonderful sex and i imagined that
i could feel Greg`s sperm. maybe there was something left, but Anna was very wet
this evening.

it was wonderful.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Wed May 19, 2021 10:51 am

today, the aftermath, had again Anna being somehow sad. she was pity, that
she again could not bring Greg to ejaculate in her mouth while blowing him.
it seems to me, that she is obsessed with this coming in her mouth stuff.

i don`t know if it was her general horny mood, but she again brought Fuckboy
on the screen. this time, not in a joke. until today it was always in a funny way
that she mentioned him as a tutor. but today it was different. she was kind of
serious. we didn`t talk about it longer, i had to fuck her and she saw the signs
and was willing to tease me. we made out and she told me again her last adventures
with Greg. with all the details, i mentioned above. how she looked, how he took
her, how she blew him, how her knees hurt but she wouldn`t stop, how he pulled
her hair (something she normally doesn`t like that much). i was hard immediatly
and Anna was also very aroused, so we spend alot ot time connected today.

there is something other positive. Anna got a message if she wants to do another
pro photo shoot for a campaign. it is something urgent, the original model can`t
do it, thatywhy they asked if Anna is free tomorrow and if she can step in.
of course, she will.

Hunglikeim12
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hunglikeim12 » Wed May 19, 2021 1:50 pm

Thank you very much for continuing to update us.

I am glad to hear that she persisted in expressing her desire to see fuckboy. He has been on her mind for a long time. It seems to me that her initial joking manner was her way to ease you into the idea of her going to him.

The fact that she was somewhat receptive to the idea of Alina sharing him w her, and the way she lit up when your brother mentioned him leads me to this conclusion.
And now that Alina is in a relationship, the thought of getting to take her place (on her knees between fuckboy's teen legs) as fuckboy's fwb, must be constantly on her mind.

It only makes sense that she should go to him. It will be good for both of them, and I don't think she will let this go. She feels she needs the practice, and the hot teen stud with whom she has been increasingly intrigued (& who for the time being has been left unserviced), is the ideal person for her to practice her skills.

The point has been made that she can practice on you. While this is true, she ALREADY KNOWS she can get YOU off. What she is insecure about is whether her bj skills are sufficient to please OTHER MEN.

The fortuitous opportunity for her practice on fuckboy's well proportioned stud stick will do wonders for her self esteem. Despite his size and sexual prowess, she will find it easier to make a teenage cock explode in her mouth than that of a 52 year old, every time she practices on fuckboy to completion it will reinforce her self-esteem.

Furthermore, the rejection she has been feeling when she can't see Greg will be mitigated when she can just go practice instead.

Mlody111

Unread post by Mlody111 » Wed May 19, 2021 8:40 pm

y_guy wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 10:51 am

i don`t know if it was her general horny mood, but she again brought Fuckboy
on the screen. this time, not in a joke. until today it was always in a funny way
that she mentioned him as a tutor. but today it was different. she was kind of
serious. we didn`t talk about it longer, i had to fuck her and she saw
I think that's a bad idea. Very angry. after 1 is in contact with your brother after 2 is young so may not understand the cuckold climate. You can be treated in advance as someone from whom he took his girlfriend away. He may also want more from Anna himself. . Still do not understand. why Anna insists on him so much. I think you need to be in control. after all, he can learn oral work on you. May it not be that Anna is lying in order to fuck sir with him

Mlody111

Unread post by Mlody111 » Wed May 19, 2021 8:45 pm

I think you have to show Anna that your opinion should also count. This is to be your game, not just fun. Don't lose control.