My Young Girlfriend

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
avid fan
Pervert

Re: My Young Girlfriend

Unread post by avid fan » Wed May 19, 2021 11:30 pm

y_guy wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 10:51 am
today, the aftermath, had again Anna being somehow sad. she was pity, that
she again could not bring Greg to ejaculate in her mouth while blowing him.
it seems to me, that she is obsessed with this coming in her mouth stuff.
Just one of those things..I imagine if Greg knew he was having the pleasure of fucking her then he'd try and hold off cumming in her mouth.

If she wants some encouragement, suggest that next time she seductively asks him to ' fuck her mouth', and perhaps offers her hands up so he can hold her captive as he does it... imagine if he knows she'd like that he wouldn't hold back as much!

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Thu May 20, 2021 2:32 am

Has Anna spoken with Greg about BJ? At least in my case, if I knew that I could fuck a hot young woman, I wouldn't like to cum in her mouth. I love funking a lot more than a bj.

I'm sure Anna is good in giving a BJ. She can make you to cum in her mouth, right? Isn't that enough for her? If not, maybe she could give a bj to someone who doesn't have an option to fuck her? I'm sure there are a lot of volunteers for that.

smo

Unread post by smo » Thu May 20, 2021 4:13 am

Yguy,
What an exciting story and evolution in just 4 short months.
These recent developments with your friends knowing and
now Anna considering Fuckboy really increases potential for
a great ride for both of you. Hang on brother as Anna spreads her wings.
Good luck stay strong and thank you for continuing to post.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:58 am

Welcome to the forum smo.

smo

Unread post by smo » Thu May 20, 2021 6:25 am

Armyguy thank you. Long time lurker and finally joined.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Fri May 21, 2021 2:15 am

Hunglikeim12 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 1:50 pm
Thank you very much for continuing to update us.

I am glad to hear that she persisted in expressing her desire to see fuckboy. He has been on her mind for a long time. It seems to me that her initial joking manner was her way to ease you into the idea of her going to him.

The fact that she was somewhat receptive to the idea of Alina sharing him w her, and the way she lit up when your brother mentioned him leads me to this conclusion.
And now that Alina is in a relationship, the thought of getting to take her place (on her knees between fuckboy's teen legs) as fuckboy's fwb, must be constantly on her mind.

It only makes sense that she should go to him. It will be good for both of them, and I don't think she will let this go. She feels she needs the practice, and the hot teen stud with whom she has been increasingly intrigued (& who for the time being has been left unserviced), is the ideal person for her to practice her skills.

The point has been made that she can practice on you. While this is true, she ALREADY KNOWS she can get YOU off. What she is insecure about is whether her bj skills are sufficient to please OTHER MEN.

The fortuitous opportunity for her practice on fuckboy's well proportioned stud stick will do wonders for her self esteem. Despite his size and sexual prowess, she will find it easier to make a teenage cock explode in her mouth than that of a 52 year old, every time she practices on fuckboy to completion it will reinforce her self-esteem.

Furthermore, the rejection she has been feeling when she can't see Greg will be mitigated when she can just go practice instead.
before i read your post i had some same conclusions. first, that she joked about it first was
definitly a way for her to test the waters. but also, Anna often don`t tells me what she
actually wants. in her world, she points it out directly, but in my world, i don`t get a clue.
the typical boy-girl-conversation-dilemma.

but i don`t agree with my brother mentioning him. i don`t guess that made her want Fuckboy
anymore. she was just interested in stories about him.

Fuckboy unserviced? i don`t think so. Alina is for sure not his only sidechick.

i don`t know what makes Anna increasingly intrigued. one thing for sure. Alina and Anna talked
alot in the past of Fuckboy`s skills. Alina told Anna of their adventures. that might be a reason,
that Fuckboy is in Anna`s mind planted as a stud who knows how to do it.

i am definitly by your point of view about that Anna already knows how she gets me off and that
is not a help for her.
from her ballet dancing Anna knows that only practise creates masters. this attidue is in her
operating system and that is maybe the reason she wants to learn by doing. the more, the better.
Anna and me. And ..... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=61001

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Fri May 21, 2021 2:19 am

Mlody111 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 8:45 pm
I think you have to show Anna that your opinion should also count. This is to be your game, not just fun. Don't lose control.
if i only knew, what my opinion is....

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Fri May 21, 2021 2:23 am

avid fan wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 11:30 pm
y_guy wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 10:51 am
today, the aftermath, had again Anna being somehow sad. she was pity, that
she again could not bring Greg to ejaculate in her mouth while blowing him.
it seems to me, that she is obsessed with this coming in her mouth stuff.
Just one of those things..I imagine if Greg knew he was having the pleasure of fucking her then he'd try and hold off cumming in her mouth.

If she wants some encouragement, suggest that next time she seductively asks him to ' fuck her mouth', and perhaps offers her hands up so he can hold her captive as he does it... imagine if he knows she'd like that he wouldn't hold back as much!
this is a good point. i like blowjobs, my friends told me, they like it, Alina told Anna that her
experience is that guy want to cum in her mouth.
but maybe, Greg is different. maybe this is a thing of his age.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Fri May 21, 2021 2:27 am

lionbrand wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 2:32 am
Has Anna spoken with Greg about BJ? At least in my case, if I knew that I could fuck a hot young woman, I wouldn't like to cum in her mouth. I love funking a lot more than a bj.

I'm sure Anna is good in giving a BJ. She can make you to cum in her mouth, right? Isn't that enough for her? If not, maybe she could give a bj to someone who doesn't have an option to fuck her? I'm sure there are a lot of volunteers for that.
that sounds wired, hehe.
giving someone a bj who doesn`t have an option to fuck her......

btw, i don`t think Anna gives someone walked along a blowjob.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Fri May 21, 2021 2:31 am

smo wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 4:13 am
Yguy,
What an exciting story and evolution in just 4 short months.
These recent developments with your friends knowing and
now Anna considering Fuckboy really increases potential for
a great ride for both of you. Hang on brother as Anna spreads her wings.
Good luck stay strong and thank you for continuing to post.
not only spreading her wings....

the speed of this evolution is something that amazes me alot. Anna and i are dating
for years, but within the last month, our relationship changed alot.
Greg is on the screen quite a while now, but him fucking Anna is quite new.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Fri May 21, 2021 2:34 am

smo wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 6:25 am
Armyguy thank you. Long time lurker and finally joined.
i am surprised, that Anna`s events lures out someone from his lurkerness.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Fri May 21, 2021 2:46 am

the photo shoot went well, for Anna. it tooke nearly the whole day and the theme was a young couple
spening some time at a new hotel with spa. the pictures are for the homepage and advertisment of
this hotel.

Anna was the young woman and another male model played her boyfriend. this guy hit on her afterwards
and wanted to go on a date with her. Anna turned him down and explained that she has a boyfriend and
is not interested. good girl.

the shoot was also in the spa and Anna was wearing a bikini and this guy was holding her. in one situation,
Anna told me, she could feel his penis on her leg and found it very funny, that he had to play it cool.
she did it innocently and the way that she didn`t realise it. bad girl.

the photographer was the same from her first shoot and the one who she visited once. he was happy to meet
her again and they made up another meeting for his art work.

right now the 2As are at the dancing studio and i should do my project. but hanging around here is much more
fun. and not everything is hanging at the moment.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Fri May 21, 2021 2:56 am

Greg and Anna will meet for some cycling this weekend. it is the first time after Greg
accident. but Anna didn`t mentioned anything about sex. but i can`t imagine, that
after the last time (what was rather fast and short) they won`t have the desire to
do something.
i will find out, when i am rejected.
writing the last sentence, it is surprisingly how this turns me on and doesn`t make
me angry or jealous or sad.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Fri May 21, 2021 3:30 am

if you want to learn from a lazy student who masters in procrastination, you are
right sticking around me.

because i don`t want to work on my project at the moment and because i don`t have
anything new to tell about my girlfriend and her lover i will tell some background information.

Anna and me are both 20 and we met with 14. high school sweethearts.
Greg is 51. i made a mistake telling earlier that he is in his late 40. i thought that,
but i was wrong.
Anna`s mom is 40 right now. so Greg is more than 10 years older than Anna`s mom.

funny thing. Anna`s mom didn`t knew that at first. Anna told her mom that Greg was
older, but Anna`s mom believed he is in his late 30, when Anna refered to an older guy.
Anna, on the other hand, says that she told her mother from the beginning, that Greg
is that old. it is always the same with this two of them.

my parents are 47 (dad) and 45 (mom). so both of them are younger than Greg.

Alina and my friend are all 20 too. Alina`s new boyfriend is 23. And Fuckboy is 17.
he could be Greg grandson. just thinking about it.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Fri May 21, 2021 3:45 am

if you want to learn from a lazy student who masters in procrastination, you are
right sticking around me. (second edition)

because i won`t post pictures of Anna and you probably want to know how she
looks:
Anna is the beauty in person. she is around 175 cm. wears small. her hair is brunette,
getting lighter in the summer. she wears her hair often in a bun at home. going
out it is mostly well done and open. the cut is called a long bob (such things you
learn when sitting around the 2As). her breast size is a A, but she thinks it is B.
Anna weighs around 55 kg. her legs are infinite. shoe size 39.

Alina has nearly the same body as Anna. maybe her breast are insignificantly bigger.
Alina is a blonde. not by nature.

because the 2As both have a similar body, they often change their wardrobe with
eachother. i refer to the white high heels, for example.

Mlody111

Unread post by Mlody111 » Fri May 21, 2021 4:38 am

Anna chose 51 years old guy over you? poorly

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Fri May 21, 2021 5:12 am

Mlody111 wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 4:38 am
Lol! She did not. Don't look at situation in that way. Haha

smo

Unread post by smo » Fri May 21, 2021 5:41 am

Yguy,
Now that you have realized the pleasure you have received by allowing Anna to play with Greg, are you fantasizing at all about allowing her to play with other guys?
Thanks and continue your fun on this wild ride.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri May 21, 2021 5:53 am

Mlody111 wrote:
Why do you continue to deliberately miss the point?
Anna has a boyfriend named y_guy
Anna also has a "Daddy" named Greg

The choices they have made might not be what you would have made but they are clear and valid choices.
If you aren't familiar with the DDlg concept you could do some reading to gain some understanding.

At this site we expect tolerance of all the choices our members have made as long as they are adults and everything is consensual.

Being a hotwife is about choosing to be non-monogamous not choosing between two people.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Fri May 21, 2021 7:15 am

smo wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 5:41 am
Yguy,
Now that you have realized the pleasure you have received by allowing Anna to play with Greg, are you fantasizing at all about allowing her to play with other guys?
Thanks and continue your fun on this wild ride.
i guess i made it already clear, that i like the situation at the moment. this is all
we need, right now. what comes, may come.

Ranger55
Prepubescent

Unread post by Ranger55 » Fri May 21, 2021 9:28 am

Mlody111 wrote:
You seem bitter. Perhaps you need time to heal before contributing here.

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Fri May 21, 2021 7:31 pm

y_guy wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 9:29 am
jratt85 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 8:39 pm
This is such a trainwreck thread.. and I can't stop watching. Her mom is definitely grooming her to be a massive slut just like her. There is NO REASON she should've ever shared your relationship with your friends. The fact that she did, and that she looked to her mom for approval, says that the plan is for her to get fucked by them and likely soon. Her mom is pretty much training her to be nothing but a fuck slut and you are just going to sit there and watch.. and the moment you oppose it at all, you will lose her because she has her skank mother whispering in her ear and telling her exactly what to do. I'm sure she's already been with "fuckboy" as you call him and you just don't know it.

Her mom is getting off on making her just like she was and watching you be twisted by it. I'm sure she was dripping when you were dumbfounded and powerless when she told your friends all about it. Her mom controls your life/girlfriend.. not you.
haha, you don`t know anything what is going on.
Just everything you've written, which like many others I'm starting to wonder if any of it is actually real because there's no actual consistency to what you write.

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Fri May 21, 2021 7:38 pm

**it quoted the wrong message somehow.
Last edited by jratt85 on Fri May 21, 2021 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Fri May 21, 2021 7:39 pm

ShyBiGuy954 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 7:53 am
jratt85 wrote:
Her mom is getting off on making her just like she was and watching you be twisted by it. I'm sure she was dripping when you were dumbfounded and powerless when she told your friends all about it. Her mom controls your life/girlfriend.. not you.
I believe you are in error, thinking Alina is her mother. Her Mom's got nothing to do with this. Alina is her same age friend, not mother.
I'm autistic, I have a bad habit of taking things the wrong way or misremembering things.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sat May 22, 2021 6:47 am

jratt85 wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 7:39 pm
ShyBiGuy954 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 7:53 am
jratt85 wrote:
I believe you are in error, thinking Alina is her mother. Her Mom's got nothing to do with this. Alina is her same age friend, not mother.
I'm autistic, I have a bad habit of taking things the wrong way or misremembering things.
A good rule of thumb is to look at what you write before you click "submit," and ask yourself, "How would I feel if that was sent to me?" We here are all different, and you are, too. The best thing to do is to accept that others may really enjoy or even need things that you may not like at all. But we accept others because others accept us.

Looking forward to your future posts.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.