My Young Girlfriend

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Mlody111

Re: My Young Girlfriend

Unread post by Mlody111 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:36 am

I guess Anna is living with Greg right now, or she's a Fuckboy girlfriend

Hunglikeim12
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hunglikeim12 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:58 am

Mlody111 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:36 am
Out of those two choices, I definitely would prefer it to be the latter. :D - much better long-term match.

But, I definitely am hoping for the best for y_guy - I hope they will be married and deleriously happy (while she enjoys being fuckboy's girlfriend).

Mlody111

Unread post by Mlody111 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:40 pm

if he has Fuckboya, why should he get married?do you know at least one hot wife who treats her husband seriously?

pantyhoselover15
Virgin

Unread post by pantyhoselover15 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:26 am

Mlody111 wrote:
I don’t think there has indication of either happening any time soon but I do think she could be dating Greg before we know it. Greg seems to be looking for a relationship and Anna has been willing to take initiative. Maybe a trial separation is possible to see if Greg would be a better fit. He has opened her eyes to many things.

smo

Unread post by smo » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:10 am

Greg and Fuckboy are not threats to Yguy. No way, no how. Greg is 31 years older than Anna. If he were independently wealthy he could pose a threat. He is not wealthy. He is a friend and enjoyable teacher to Anna. Remember Anna did not have a father in her life. Greg is also currently dating and fucking other woman.

Fuckboy is just a toy for Anna. The age difference here is just as significant. Fuckboy 17 and Anna 20. No 17 year old immature boy can hold the interest of a 20 year old college woman. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yguy has shown he is smart enough to know these two guys are not a threat. ;)

However, a 25 year old Bull stud would definitely be dangerous. (Mayday Mayday) :oops: :oops: :oops:

Yguy I hope all is good with you two and enjoying the summer. :D

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:59 am

I do love how whenever someone goes a few days without posting on this board everyone just assumes they are dead or divorced. I mean it could be true but I am sure Yguy and his lovely girlfriend are fine and enjoying summer.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:05 am

Rogueuser1 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:59 am
I do love how whenever someone goes a few days without posting on this board everyone just assumes they are dead or divorced. I mean it could be true but I am sure Yguy and his lovely girlfriend are fine and enjoying summer.
I'm sure some of it's just survivorship bias? I mean how many stories are long and just moving along or were resolved naturally? I can go look at my subscriptions and see far more have just ended without any explanation. For every Jane there's probably a hundred fartist (She was cute, anyone remember her?).

sucker00
Trainable

Unread post by sucker00 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:03 pm

OMG, I just found this thread late yesterday and read all 31 pages within 12 hours (taking into account work, downtime and sleep).
Very interesting story and developments! Thanks for sharing your story Yguy!

I may have missed a post from someone, but it's clear to me that Anna has "daddy" issues from her biological father's poor behavior and is using Greg
to psychologically fill the void of the relationship she never had with her real father. This is of course resulting in a pretty hot biography on Y's part.
I only hope she ultimately works through this without any detriment to her and Y's relationship, if they decide to remain together long term.

smo

Unread post by smo » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:44 pm

How many of us know a couple who came together at age 14 and were still together at age 20? A rare couple.
Last edited by smo on Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

smo

Unread post by smo » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:46 pm

These two youngsters are Royalty in this "lifestyle" and should be congratulated for their courage and willingness to push their boundaries together beyond sociatal "norms".

ExiledSage

Unread post by ExiledSage » Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:14 pm

smo wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:44 pm
How many of us know a couple who came together at age 14 and were still together at age 20? A rare couple.
Not quite 14, but my wife and I got together at 17 and 34 years later still together. Not impossible.

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:20 am

y_guy, even if what's happening is just more of the same and you think it's not worth writing about, we'd love an update just to know how you are doing!

smo

Unread post by smo » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:51 pm

ExiledSage wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:14 pm
smo wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:44 pm
Not quite 14, but my wife and I got together at 17 and 34 years later still together. Not impossible.
I congratulate you and your wife. Age 14 and 17 is a long distance as age 17 and 20 is. Your relationship of 34 years is due serious commendation. My point in age as teenagers is an exception to the norm. Especially during the internet generation. I guess only serious couples with a real connection could last thru these times of internet. I am rooting for Yguy and Anna to succeed and beat the odds.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:16 pm

Rogueuser1 wrote:
i am dead right now. somehow. me and the boys work for a construction company this summer. it was Marc`s idea.
this dumbass. i mean, i am fit and work out a little bit, but this work on the construction site is tough. nearly 12 hours
every day. in the evening we go to the lake for some beers and only sleep a few hours.
i don`t know how long i can handle this.

on the other side, princess Anna has her work in a office with air condition. although she also works full time right now,
she is alwas fresh and relaxed. we nearly have sex at the moment, and when i say "we", i mean Anna has not sex with me.
because i am too tired or we don`t see us much.
Anna and me. And ..... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=61001

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:22 pm

pantyhoselover15 wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:26 am
Mlody111 wrote:
I don’t think there has indication of either happening any time soon but I do think she could be dating Greg before we know it. Greg seems to be looking for a relationship and Anna has been willing to take initiative. Maybe a trial separation is possible to see if Greg would be a better fit. He has opened her eyes to many things.
somehow it is true. Anna is living with Greg.

not really, of course. let me tell later.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:28 pm

pantyhoselover15 wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:26 am
Mlody111 wrote:
smo wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:10 am
Greg and Fuckboy are not threats to Yguy. No way, no how. Greg is 31 years older than Anna. If he were independently wealthy he could pose a threat. He is not wealthy. He is a friend and enjoyable teacher to Anna. Remember Anna did not have a father in her life. Greg is also currently dating and fucking other woman.

Fuckboy is just a toy for Anna. The age difference here is just as significant. Fuckboy 17 and Anna 20. No 17 year old immature boy can hold the interest of a 20 year old college woman. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yguy has shown he is smart enough to know these two guys are not a threat. ;)

However, a 25 year old Bull stud would definitely be dangerous. (Mayday Mayday) :oops: :oops: :oops:

Yguy I hope all is good with you two and enjoying the summer. :D
vicg wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:20 am
y_guy, even if what's happening is just more of the same and you think it's not worth writing about, we'd love an update just to know how you are doing!
everything is fine. our holiday jobs keep us busy. we don`t see each other much, don`t have much
sex (on my part). no need to be worried, i hope so. i will post later the latest events. i just have to sleep
right now. or lay done and die.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:36 am

Good to hear your you Y. Well, after summer job you will have plenty of time to enjoy with Anna, I hope. Construction work is excellent workout too...

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:45 am

Good to hear from you and glad you have sum help taking care of Anna’s sexual needs while you are so busy and physically exhausted.

I’m anxious to hear what (and who) she’s been up to lately.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

sucker00
Trainable

Unread post by sucker00 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:24 am

y_guy wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:16 pm
Rogueuser1 wrote:
i am dead right now. somehow. me and the boys work for a construction company this summer. it was Marc`s idea.
this dumbass. i mean, i am fit and work out a little bit, but this work on the construction site is tough. nearly 12 hours
every day. in the evening we go to the lake for some beers and only sleep a few hours.

on the other side, princess Anna has her work in a office with air condition. although she also works full time right now,
she is alwas fresh and relaxed. we nearly have sex at the moment, and when i say "we", i mean Anna has not sex with me.

Yguy, this reminds me of my college days with my wife who was my girlfriend at the time. I was working at a golf course one summer, my day started at 6 am and I worked in 90 degree days until 4 pm. I was dead at the end of the day. My girlfriend worked in retail that summer and often worked the closing shift which means she worked until about 9 pm. This meant that my dates with her were from 9 pm until midnight or so and then it all started again when I woke up at the crack of dawn. By the time my summer break was nearing to a close, I became dead to the world, I was so tired from this routine. I began to offer less and less to come see my girlfriend who lived across town from me at the time (we both lived at our respective homes between college semesters at the time). My girlfriend saw the pattern and began utilizing her charms to entice me to come see her. We had been together long enough at the time, that she was already understanding my vices, being cuckolding and her dressing sexy (thigh highs and skirts). She began to tease me relentlessly to get me to come see her at the end of her shift by telling me what she was going to wear to work for her shift. She also started adding a new dimension to the teasing by telling me that if I was too tired to take her out after work, that her shift manager (who was just a little older than us) would be more than happy to take her out after work. She was of course teasing me, but there was some truth to this as she had told me her manager had flirted with her at work, before she started her enticement strategy.

There were a few times when I would relent and drive across town to see her because I was so horny from her teasing, and I would immediately take her to an empty parking lot, lift her mini skirt and eat her pussy as she told me a made up story about how her manager fucked her in his office after closing. Her tryst was wall made up fantasy at this point in our relationship but she understood my fetish and used it to her advantage. Just before we got married, my girlfriend confessed that she had kissed her shift manager once, but they never really did have sex, at least that's what she told me (I believed her).

Sorry for taking over your thread, I'll digress, just wanted to share my experience as your post reminded me of your situation!

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:37 am

Glad to hear that, as expected by me at least, all is well and you guys are just buys. Keep up the good work --- the hard work you do know when you are young and can handle it will help put future days in a better perspective and help keep you centered when everyone around you is bitching about nothing.
I am also glad to hear that Anna is getting all the attention she needs from Daddy while you are distracted - I am sure he is making sure she is well satisfied and taken care of :)
I do hope Daddy gets a chance to introduce her to the wonders of anal sex this summer as well - it would be nice if he could be her first for that but understand if she isn't interested.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

smo

Unread post by smo » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:54 am

Yguy happy to hear from you. Hard work is good. It will help you decide what you may or may not want to do in the future. Maybe encourage you to study harder at the university.
You hinted that Greg is tending to Anna. :mrgreen: Good to know that her horniness is being
satisfied while you work and rest. :D Can't wait for you to tell us of her recent adventures. ;) ;) Take care, work hard and play Hard. :whip:

ILV23+
Trainable

Unread post by ILV23+ » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:35 pm

:whip: Yguy, After the Navy (Apr) until school started in Sep I worked as a stone masons helper so I know what you are going thru. It will toughen you up so you can handle the cuck stress Anna will put you through as your life together continues. Hang in there buddy.

ShyBiGuy954
Player

Unread post by ShyBiGuy954 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:32 pm

y_guy wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:22 pm
somehow it is true. Anna is living with Greg.

not really, of course. let me tell later.
I'm sure Greg is enjoying all this extra time with Anna, giving her all the cock she wants!! LOL :whip:
Her: Did you like eating my pussy tonight?
Me: Of course, why?
Her: Your my second date tonight, I already fucked ******
(it was a guy I worked with)

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:20 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:45 am
Good to hear from you and glad you have sum help taking care of Anna’s sexual needs while you are so busy and physically exhausted.

I’m anxious to hear what (and who) she’s been up to lately.

Mr GILF
lionbrand wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:36 am
Good to hear your you Y. Well, after summer job you will have plenty of time to enjoy with Anna, I hope. Construction work is excellent workout too...
smo wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:54 am
Yguy happy to hear from you. Hard work is good. It will help you decide what you may or may not want to do in the future. Maybe encourage you to study harder at the university.
You hinted that Greg is tending to Anna. :mrgreen: Good to know that her horniness is being
satisfied while you work and rest. :D Can't wait for you to tell us of her recent adventures. ;) ;) Take care, work hard and play Hard. :whip:
Rogueuser1 wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:37 am
Glad to hear that, as expected by me at least, all is well and you guys are just buys. Keep up the good work --- the hard work you do know when you are young and can handle it will help put future days in a better perspective and help keep you centered when everyone around you is bitching about nothing.
I am also glad to hear that Anna is getting all the attention she needs from Daddy while you are distracted - I am sure he is making sure she is well satisfied and taken care of :)
I do hope Daddy gets a chance to introduce her to the wonders of anal sex this summer as well - it would be nice if he could be her first for that but understand if she isn't interested.
thank you, guys. yes i am very physically exhausted. so is Anna, but on another level.
Last edited by y_guy on Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:23 am

sucker00 wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:24 am
y_guy wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:16 pm
Rogueuser1 wrote:

Yguy, this reminds me of my college days with my wife who was my girlfriend at the time. I was working at a golf course one summer, my day started at 6 am and I worked in 90 degree days until 4 pm. I was dead at the end of the day. My girlfriend worked in retail that summer and often worked the closing shift which means she worked until about 9 pm. This meant that my dates with her were from 9 pm until midnight or so and then it all started again when I woke up at the crack of dawn. By the time my summer break was nearing to a close, I became dead to the world, I was so tired from this routine. I began to offer less and less to come see my girlfriend who lived across town from me at the time (we both lived at our respective homes between college semesters at the time). My girlfriend saw the pattern and began utilizing her charms to entice me to come see her. We had been together long enough at the time, that she was already understanding my vices, being cuckolding and her dressing sexy (thigh highs and skirts). She began to tease me relentlessly to get me to come see her at the end of her shift by telling me what she was going to wear to work for her shift. She also started adding a new dimension to the teasing by telling me that if I was too tired to take her out after work, that her shift manager (who was just a little older than us) would be more than happy to take her out after work. She was of course teasing me, but there was some truth to this as she had told me her manager had flirted with her at work, before she started her enticement strategy.

There were a few times when I would relent and drive across town to see her because I was so horny from her teasing, and I would immediately take her to an empty parking lot, lift her mini skirt and eat her pussy as she told me a made up story about how her manager fucked her in his office after closing. Her tryst was wall made up fantasy at this point in our relationship but she understood my fetish and used it to her advantage. Just before we got married, my girlfriend confessed that she had kissed her shift manager once, but they never really did have sex, at least that's what she told me (I believed her).

Sorry for taking over your thread, I'll digress, just wanted to share my experience as your post reminded me of your situation!
no, no, please go on. i don`t see it as taking over the thread. everyone is welcome to post his experiences.

you also were rather young when this happened, so we are not the only ones at that age. i am always not sure,
if we are maybe too young.
you are still happily married? how long are you together?