My Young Girlfriend

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ccklvr
Trainable

Re: My Young Girlfriend

Unread post by ccklvr » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:24 am

For lack of input of this beautiful ballerina (i've heard, she can put her knees behind her head) we could discuss scenarios what the cause is of staying away and falling silent.

We have the threesome: probably very unrealistic or as Y_Guy once said it is propaply more likely that the liechtenstein national football team to win the UEFA football championship.

We have the lightnig hitting the computer of Y_Guy: With an ICE there is a lightning rod around.

We have the exam weeks: Y_Guy told that he has a master in procrastination. That means, if exam week is going on, he woud hang around here very much.

We have an angry Anna: Poor Y_Guy. Rest in Peace.

nutjob
Virgin

Unread post by nutjob » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:04 pm

ccklvr wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:24 am
we could discuss scenarios what the cause is of staying away and falling silent.
I mean, it's a take-your-pick sort of thing. Maybe Anna discovered this forum and y_guy's posts and went apeshit, or at least got suspicious and y_guy had to lay low for a while. Maybe the daughter of their swinger friends went nuclear, dug out Anna and y_guy's family and friends on Facebook, and blasted out emails/texts to the lot of them. Maybe something deeply negative happened between Anna and Greg (or Anna and Alina) and he's too busy trying to talk Anna down from the ledge (perhaps figuratively, perhaps literally). In the same vein, maybe something happened between y_guy and Anna and he's busy trying to restore the relationship. Maybe someone that y_guy and/or Anna were very close with had a serious medical emergency. Maybe y_guy finally exhausted his available procrastination time and really just can't find the time to write in the forum.

While I'm love if y_guy comes back on the forum with some amazing story about Anna being unleashed by her skiing vacation escapes and going on some sort of sexual rampage, realistically I'm just hoping that whatever is going on is just a lack of time and not anything more serious.

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:42 pm

Only the shadow knows...

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 pm

Maybe y_guy is waiting for the 10.000.000 views to come back.

ten million views! was there ever a topic so much read?
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 pm

If Anna discovered what he was writing on OHW, she might have become very angry with her life being disclosed by y_guy. We don't know.

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:34 am

I don't see why since y_guy published here everything has remained secret, and all of a sudden anna would discover the site? .... or maybe y_guy ended up telling anna about this site, and she's not happy. But even that would be strange since no one here knows who they are.....

I rather think that all these stories of revelations have created big questions for Anna.....
Maybe the study period had something to do with it too.

In any case, I think that we are in the period in which we can start to say that there is a problem somewhere.....

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:18 am

And all I can say that feels genuine is that I hope both he and Anna are ok and figuring out have to navigate among the people around them (family, friends, Anna's lovers, etc.). Life can be cruel at times.

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:20 pm

Sometimes intriguing threads here on OHW just disappear leaving avid followers bereft. We all "know" the protagonist and various related characters. They're our "friends" who have inexplicably ghosted us. Bummer for us: probably more so for Y-guy. These (mostly) delightful postings must have been a needed outlet for him as he navigated a nonmonogamous relationship with Anna. I hope we see him back here when the dust has settled or...whatever.

y_guy
Pervert

Unread post by y_guy » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:20 am

hello again!

It`s been awhile, i know. sorry for my absence and not writing. it`s been
a tough time since the last events, but i will do my best to update.

first of all, Anna and i are still together. but some changes happened. i don`t
know how long and what time will bring. these are weird times.

the good part, we didn`t get exposed more than already happened. only
that Daddy`s exwife now knows about Anna. i don`t know how much she
is knowing, because she isn`t in my world, but we know that their daughter
told her about Anna and wanted to know if her parents were swingers
when they were still married and such stuff. the exwife kind of confronted
Greg and as far as i know she wasn`t happy about everything.

that made Greg even more angry and he complained that he is living his
life and they are all adults and they (his ex and his daughter) should leave
him leading his life like he wants and they shouldn't interfere.

the situation depresses him and Anna did and still does her best to be
there for him. that brings me to the changes in Anna`s and my situation
right now.

Anna spends more and more time at Greg`s in the past weeks. at first
it was only a overnight stay, then it became more and more. right now
she spend more nights at his home than at our flat. we talked about it,
it came from me, and she explained that she wants to make Greg happy
and right now he needs her. she said, she still loved me and it will soon
be the same like before, but right now she wants it that way. since this
conversation she spent even more time at his home. it is strange, when
we meet, like for lunch or visiting my parents she kisses me goodbye
and leaves for Greg`s home. or like last saturday, we were out partying
with our friends and were the normal couple like everytime. but when
we broke up to go home, she left for Greg`s home.

if this is all temporary if don`t have a problem with it, but right now
i don`t see an end. because we don`t see each other that much, there
is also no sex right now. i guess it is more than two weeks right now,
that we didn`t fuck. i am getting lots of messages from her, that she
loves me and so on and even that she is missing me. it gives me the
impression that she is very torn inside. i don`t want to pressure her,
but i will not accept this situation much longer. she could at least
come by for a blowjob or a creampie.

our friends did notice that something is going on too. Mark said, i
should be happy, at least i can play as long as i want. Alina said,
it will be back to normal soon, i should just give them some time.

but that is not all.

the two mean girls did affect Anna too. Anna was also very depressed
about the situation. at the beginning, she questioned our situation.
i did my best, to comfort her and it worked. she is over that, right now.
but it was a big effort for me, to convince her not to tell Daddy everything.
she wanted to come clean about all the other men and boys she fucked
in the last three years. i didn`t see the need that she should tell him
about them. Anna just hate lies and right now there are many lies
between her and the people she loves and likes. it is only Alina and me that
know everything and she hates the fact that she can`t tell Daddy and
her mum everything.

what i know from messages, Daddy gets alot of pussy from Anna and of
course some ass. i get some nighy night messages from her with selfies
in the just fucked look. she even sent me pictures from herself showing
me how she is dressed when she is waiting for him to come home.
this often is some lingerie or just stockings.
she once told me these days, that she was expecting Daddy and opened
the door in just her stockings, although wondering that he rang the bell,
but it was a delivery guy not Greg. well, at least this guy saw her nearly
nude live. a privileg i don`t have right now.

maybe this was little bit of a sad post, i hope things will change soon and
i can write more about some fucking going on.

thank you everyone for the patience.
Anna and me. And ..... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=61001

Goodboy66
Trainable

Unread post by Goodboy66 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:48 am

Time to change the title to My Young ex Girlfriend. Sorry for what you are going through.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:12 am

Have you shared with her that Daddy isn’t the only one that needs her right now? It seems like your needs are either not being communicated or they are being ignored. If you’re being ignored, that’s something you need to confront her with in your own non-threatening manner. It’s been weeks of you being very tolerant and understanding, but it’s also time for Alina to start being your gf if that’s the role she desires.

readyy2009
Virgin

Unread post by readyy2009 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:17 am

If you don't exercise some Alpha behaviour now then this will be the rest of your life until you end it...I can feel your hesitation and sadness in your post...Let her know this is not OK with you and it does not have to be the end of this lifestyle just that you have boundries

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:41 am

Maybe you should invite her out for a romantic date night, just the two of you. Reconnect. Make it clear that you want her to spend the night with you at home. Take it from there. If she declines you’ll have to let her know that she is putting your relationship, your future, in jeopardy. Not as a threat, just a reminder that you can’t be made a low priority in her life indefinitely, and the clock is ticking.

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:39 am

I am so sorry to hear that. I was worried this might happen and posted about it previously. Now that the cat is out of the bag Greg has no reason to hide his relationship with Anna and because of the disapproval from his daughter and his ex he is inclined to defy them and make her his full time girlfriend. Why wouldn't he want a young sexy girl that goes out of her way to please him sexually in every way. Anna is really keeping you around for insurance in case things blow up with Greg now unfortunately. If she cared about you she would be doing more than just sending you pictures and texts to keep you on the hook longer. If there is still a piece of her that wants to be with you it is going to get smaller and smaller the longer you let this go on. If you want to try to save any chance of a future with her you need to tell her this isn't working for you and you need her to show as much concern for you as she does Greg and put and end to it. It might not be bad for him to find out about all the other guys she has been with. It may turn him on but more likely finding out that she hasn't been honest might wake him up to realize she's not as into him as she thought he was. I hope you have that talk with her soon to because even if given a choice and she picks him it will only speed up the inevitable. I really hope that she makes the right choice and chooses to return to you.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:51 am

If Anna chooses 'Daddy', she will be changing his diapers in the years to come ...
But hey, if that's what she wants ... 🤔
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:03 am

I am sorry to hear about this turn of events.

But I agree with others: you have to bite the bullet and make it clear to her that you are not just an insurance policy in case she breaks up with Greg. And she has to be convinced that you are serious, both about wanting her back but also about not accepting the current situation. If she still prevaricates, then you will have to give her an ultimatum, as and when you are not prepared to wait any longer. Most obviously you should ask to take her out dancing one Saturday evening (ie the romantic evening of the week) and if she declines then inform her that you are taking someone else. Once she realises that you are ready to walk and she is throwing her lot in with an old man as against her life partner, she might come to her senses. If she doesn't, there are plenty of other fish in the pond who'd want a smart cookie like you. She has to realise that.

ocean_11
Virgin

Unread post by ocean_11 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:15 pm

The only thing you have to do is tell her the absolute truth about your feelings. It will all work out from there. It's no longer the right time to take yourself back so that she feels comfortable.

dorsetben
Trainable

Unread post by dorsetben » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:39 pm

y-guy - we love you and hope it works out well for you.

nutjob
Virgin

Unread post by nutjob » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:01 pm

dorsetben wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:39 pm
y-guy - we love you and hope it works out well for you.
I will absolutely second that. I know it must be very frustrating, but all of us here are rooting for you and Anna to succeed in this.

The Owl
Player

Unread post by The Owl » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:20 pm

y_guy... if you try to force Anna into a "Daddy or me" decision, that may not go so well for any of you.

On the other hand, if you let Anna know your feelings and needs (without any messages of blame or guilt directed toward her), then she can decide how she wants to play her hand.

I recommend that you avoid thrashing around too much (e.g., place demands on Anna). But I also recommend you get together with her - face to face - and let her know your feelings about not having any physical contact with her (no sexual intimacy). Tell her "I love you."

You could remind her that you have had several chances to be with other girls and have always chosen her. You still choose her. And, you have physical and emotional needs too. You are human.

The truth is that Anna loves you too. If you give her the time and space she needs, she will circle back around to you. You provide her with something no other male does. But it may be a long and painful process for you (and for her).

Some cuckolds report that they love being cut off from sex entirely. That's not you.

We're wishing you the best... and for Anna.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:33 pm

The man is in his late 40's, owns a business and has been through a divorce. He isn't a helpless infant that lacks the life experience to look after himself.

The fact Anna is pretending he is to justify spending time with him at the expense of her relationship with you is concerning. I dont think you should be putting any ultimatums towards her, that's pretty weak shit tbh. But certainly letting her know that you deserve to be with someone that wakes up every day and chooses you, the same way you choose her. Let her know that her current behaviour is unacceptable to you, then let her do with that information as she wills.

She said previously that she never saw Greg as relationship material, I wonder if that is still true because she is certainly acting like they are in a full blown emotional relationship over the last few months at least, probably longer if you think about it.

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:20 pm

On further review Daddy is just fine. His issue is with his daughter being upset that he is fucking a girl her own age. He is upset that she is upset with him and trying to control his behaviour. Instead of trying to repair his relationship with his daughter he is doubling down and having more sex with Anna and having her live with him. Part of that may be to spite his wife. Anna for her part with her daddy issues is stepping right in to take the place of the now angry daughter. I think that Anna May be motivated by getting back at the daughter for being mean to her by moving in and fucking him even more. Greg isn't stupid either he has to know that shacking up with Anna is going to hurt your relationship. Like others have said this isn't about giving her an ultimatum. It's about sharing what her behaviour is doing to you. If she' hears that and decides to continue to treat you that way, it's sadly time to find a new girl and move on with your life.
Last edited by ResponsibullCummings on Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:30 am

Glad you're back but like everyone else says it's time you took your girlfriend back.

neverbe
Prepubescent

Unread post by neverbe » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:45 am

Dear y_guy!

I’ve been following your interesting journey for a long time, but have never commented.

First, I want to say, that I’m really sorry for the situation that you’re in right now. I wish that you can get Anna back, because this is far from ideal.

From what you’ve written in the past couple of years, it seems that you’ve never expressed your boundaries to Anna. Maybe she never breached them until this point, so you didn’t think you need to. Also apart from the start Anna seems to make her sexual decisions independently and not really interested about your opinion. For a special relationship like this to work on the long run you need to set clear boundaries, maybe even more so than in a monogamous relationship. These boundaries of course will be different from the average couple’s, but they need to be set to eg. avoid situations like this.

You need to confront her about this, and set a boundary. Express that you love her and want to be with her, but this situation really makes you unhappy and it can not go on, if you want to have a future together.

Your relationship right now is like Schrödinger’s cat. It’s both dead and alive. Confronting her will be like opening the box. You will find out either that she really wants to be with you or that she’s just too much of a coward to break up. I really recommend opening that box as soon as possible, because this situation makes you unhappy, and the 2 possibilities are:

A) Anna realizes that this can’t go on if she wants to keep you, and moves back.
B) She will end the relationship as she loves someone else.

Even B is better than staying like this, because after a short term pain you will have the chance to have an emotionally and sexually fulfilling relationship with someone else.

You seem like a genuinely nice guy, and I wish that you to be in a happy relationship one way or the other.

Ps. Also you mentioned lack of sex as one of your biggest problem, but I would encourage you to make your arguments about emotions, connection and maybe intimacy rather than sexual needs, when you speak with Anna.

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:16 am

Hi man!

Good to hear from you !

Usually I'm not the type to worry about couples who have this type of cuckolding life, but on the other hand in your story I have the impression that there is a problem with Anna's behavior. ...
You are right to trust Anna, but you still have to be careful I think..... I think it's not really normal that she doesn't have any sexual relations with you and that she spends so much time with Greg, if it lasts too long you're going to have to speak up, friend!

In the meantime, you say that it's a shame because Anna doesn't even give you a blowjob or a creampie..... would you be ready to ask her to film when she has sex with Greg to compensate the lack of relationship between you and anna?

Keep us in touch !