Pussyfree?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
VisAVis4

Re: Pussyfree?

Unread post by VisAVis4 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:54 pm

Connecticut_couple wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:43 pm
VisAVis4 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:40 pm
This seems to be true. I haven't had any pussy from my wife since January, 1st, when our bull cut me and his other cucks off. We've been able to masturbate while he fucks our wives, but I haven't actually been inside Karen since. It actually hasn't been that bad, especially since Karen and I have really submitted our bodies to our bull. We've actually been ok with it so far. Now it almost seems like I don't really belong inside her anymore, since she effectively belongs to John. Since John has asked that we refrain from sexual play with each other, we feel like it would be cheating on him or betraying his trust.
I'm sure it's not the case, or at least I hope it's not, but this sounds very cult-like.
"Cult" might not be an entirely inaccurate description.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:28 pm

VisAVis4 wrote:
This seems to be true. I haven't had any pussy from my wife since January, 1st, when our bull cut me and his other cucks off. We've been able to masturbate while he fucks our wives, but I haven't actually been inside Karen since. It actually hasn't been that bad, especially since Karen and I have really submitted our bodies to our bull. We've actually been ok with it so far. Now it almost seems like I don't really belong inside her anymore, since she effectively belongs to John. Since John has asked that we refrain from sexual play with each other, we feel like it would be cheating on him or betraying his trust.
Would John prefer that the wives, in his harem,.. make out with each other or even have lesbian sex with each other,.. instead of touching you the cuck husbands, during this period of chastity?
And what would happen if John ordered two of the cuck husbands to fuck each others asses in front if the group? (Would that be hot?)

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:58 pm

VisAVis4 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:54 pm
Connecticut_couple wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:43 pm
VisAVis4 wrote:
I'm sure it's not the case, or at least I hope it's not, but this sounds very cult-like.
"Cult" might not be an entirely inaccurate description.
I don’t think it is cult-like.. I think it is the respect a couple has for their Alpha and the loyalty towards him by not betraying his trust.. exactly how they said it !! After all, he is giving them his time and commitment, as well as sexual pleasure they would not experience without him... he is only expecting them to sacrifice their sexual yearnings to better enjoy the time they have with him. Seems perfectly normal to me.

Just my thoughts..

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

landocal21
Prepubescent

Unread post by landocal21 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:35 am

We're new to the lifestyle. We're 45, 44. We've found a local alpha who is much younger but definitely superior to me. He has expressed his desire to be in charge of our marriage sexually long term and require me to give up all sexual rights with my wife to him.

We're processing this now and would welcome insights. On kik at specialized08

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:51 am

landocal21 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:35 am
We're new to the lifestyle. We're 45, 44. We've found a local alpha who is much younger but definitely superior to me. He has expressed his desire to be in charge of our marriage sexually long term and require me to give up all sexual rights with my wife to him.

When you started talking to how did he respond when you gave him your requirements? The two of you have sat down and had all the necessary discussions, right? About frequency of play and where. Privacy and safety concerns and any limitations or personal boundaries.

If that hasn't happened and he has started out by saying he wants to be in charge of your marriage sexually that would be a red flag. He should be asking the two of you if you haven't stated them up from what your requirements and limitations are.

Good luck - hope this guy ends up working out as compatible men that are respectful of our marriages and understand the choices we make aren't that easy to find!

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:28 pm

hinkynero wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:55 pm
Johor wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:35 pm
I am pussy free by my choice not to have sex with my wife. She has gotten more remote and cynical over our marriage and sex was becoming a chore instead of an intimacy. After a while of mastrubating, I started missing the feelings of sex so I sought out cocksuckers, who to a man were far more enthusiastic about my pleasure than my wife had been for many years. That is where it stands today.
So you no longer have sex with your wife. But it is your choice? And to get some sense of intimacy back you seek out girls/guys? who suck your cock? Not sure I totally get that.

I am trying to cut back on sex with my wife, unless she really wants it. But to keep intimacy I am eating out my wife as much as I physically can. I am still a work in progress, so who knows if anyone is doing this right though
My wife has become more and more cynical and sullen over the years. I just can't make much emotional contact with her and during sex she just lays there. So I get sexual release letting men suck my cock. At least that way there is a person that seems to enjoy being active and pleasing me sexually. I guess you won't understand unless you're in a similar situation.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

hinkynero
Experienced

Unread post by hinkynero » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:34 pm

Johor wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:28 pm
My wife has become more and more cynical and sullen over the years. I just can't make much emotional contact with her and during sex she just lays there. So I get sexual release letting men suck my cock. At least that way there is a person that seems to enjoy being active and pleasing me sexually. I guess you won't understand unless you're in a similar situation.
Thanks for that. Makes sense, even though I am not in your situation, I can understand where you are coming from.
- In the cuckold/hotwife fantasy stage right now. My wife isn't that open to any of this (yet) so I am keeping my thoughts and desires mainly to myself.

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:54 pm

Johor wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:28 pm
hinkynero wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:55 pm
Johor wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:35 pm
I am pussy free by my choice not to have sex with my wife. She has gotten more remote and cynical over our marriage and sex was becoming a chore instead of an intimacy. After a while of mastrubating, I started missing the feelings of sex so I sought out cocksuckers, who to a man were far more enthusiastic about my pleasure than my wife had been for many years. That is where it stands today.
So you no longer have sex with your wife. But it is your choice? And to get some sense of intimacy back you seek out girls/guys? who suck your cock? Not sure I totally get that.

I am trying to cut back on sex with my wife, unless she really wants it. But to keep intimacy I am eating out my wife as much as I physically can. I am still a work in progress, so who knows if anyone is doing this right though
Have you ever entertained any idea or fastasy of mouthing the cock of the man while he's enjoying yours? I've heard that a loose cock in that kind of situation can sometimes morph into a powerful head magnet.

Kirsty
Trainable

Unread post by Kirsty » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:55 am

Debbies cuck wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:16 am
The utter submission to the truth that you are so unable to satisfy your Wife that you've been caged and denied and reduced to a clean-up boy strips away any delusions that you are a man (in the sexual sense) and when your Wife drives home that fact, your emasculation is complete. You know you will never fuck again because you know you couldn't perform with a woman.. When you accept that fact, you can find some inner calm and be the cuckold you were born to be.
True freedom lurks in a little chastity cage

Hugs, Kirsty
Kirsty, Alexa's Sissy "Husband"
Amazon Kindle features Alexa Campbell's book, "My Husband Kirsty"

Kirsty
Trainable

Unread post by Kirsty » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:51 am

Debbies cuck wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:12 pm
There is plenty of sexual contact, just not intercourse. I get a lot of pussy, but not insertion.
Yep, that's the classic definition of my "pussyfree" existence with my HW. And we are both happier for it!

To each his own :up:

Kirsty
Kirsty, Alexa's Sissy "Husband"
Amazon Kindle features Alexa Campbell's book, "My Husband Kirsty"

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:16 pm

slowsteady wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:54 pm

Have you ever entertained any idea or fastasy of mouthing the cock of the man while he's enjoying yours? I've heard that a loose cock in that kind of situation can sometimes morph into a powerful head magnet.
I've done that too.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Loserpaul
Experienced

Unread post by Loserpaul » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:50 am

I have been pussy free for around three years now. I am only permitted solo beta sex these days. The only direct sexual contact I have had with anyone over the past three years was sucking a couple of cocks. Since lockdown it has been strictly solo beta sex for me. I have come to accept that I will probably remain pussy free permanently. Once lockdown is all over, it is likely I will get to start sucking cocks again once in a while but aside from that my sex life is purely about being denied and relieving myself with beta sex.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:42 am

Welcome to the forum loserpaul.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:05 pm

Loserpaul wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:50 am
Once lockdown is all over, it is likely I will get to start sucking cocks again
Then you need to start taking pride in being the best cocksucker you can be.
Kik jozyxt

bamamoon256
Player

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:49 pm

jayhawker1984 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:23 pm
bamamoon256 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:16 pm
No pussy for me except for cleaning her up. I love it!!!!!!!!! Sucking cock is more fun.
Sucking cock is what mb any cucks gravitate toward once the pussy is off limits. It's a natural progression.
You are totally right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love those big dicks!

facesat73
Prepubescent

Unread post by facesat73 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:45 am

I have been pussy free for about 5 years now. My wife openly states she’s not going to fuck me again and has dove deeper into humiliation. She’s very comfortable with humiliation and does it frequently. I am not caged and she doesn’t mind if I jack off. She’ll even rub on my “boobs” and humiliate me while I jack off. She is also good with me sucking cock. I always clean her up. She just got fucked by a bbc in the back seat of his car and he filled her with his cum. Unfortunately, I’m out of town so no clean up this time. But she called me when it was done and told me the details.

One thing is very clear though, I’m not going to be inside a pussy ever again.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:57 am

Dear Facesat73

Looks like this is your first post here?
Thanks for sharing, very interesting start.
From what you are writing here, I think it would be very interesting if you would consider starting your own thread and share your experience on how you got to where you currently are in yor relationship with your Wife & Cuckoldress.

Sincerely
elina
(submissive male)

jayhawker1984
Player

Unread post by jayhawker1984 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:36 pm

facesat73 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:45 am
I have been pussy free for about 5 years now. My wife openly states she’s not going to fuck me again and has dove deeper into humiliation. She’s very comfortable with humiliation and does it frequently. I am not caged and she doesn’t mind if I jack off. She’ll even rub on my “boobs” and humiliate me while I jack off. She is also good with me sucking cock. I always clean her up. She just got fucked by a bbc in the back seat of his car and he filled her with his cum. Unfortunately, I’m out of town so no clean up this time. But she called me when it was done and told me the details.

One thing is very clear though, I’m not going to be inside a pussy ever again.
I hear ya. I'm pussyfree now, too. It's erotic and drives me crazy. Very humiliating and humbling, too.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:29 pm

landocal21 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:35 am

As you said, he is definitely Superior to you. Let him take charge and do what he does best, and let your wife have Superior pleasure. Letting him be in charge is your way of thanking him for sharing his skills with your wife.

You will find other ways to get your pleasure. You will get to watch the master at work, and see your wife experience a level of ecstasy that you can't provide.

I experience some of the greatest sexual pleasure I've ever had, after she and he have kept me locked in my chastity device for about a month, and then allow me out, and allow me to kneel beside the bed and masturbate while watching them go at it.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:34 pm

I've been pussy free for a long time now. Sometimes I like to beg to be allowed back inside. She will just remind me, "What's the point sweetie you know you're just going to fall out and end up coming on my thigh. If you like, you can masturbate between my feet. I know you like that. And you don't have trouble staying hard enough for that."

Sometimes she will let me masturbate between her feet while she's on the phone with her boyfriend and it's some of the hottest sex I have ever had in my life.

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:24 am

A version of this for us.......November 2012 was the last time I was in my wife without a condom on. She decided that she wanted to KNOW that if she got pregnant, it was definitely by her Boss/Lover, we had a long talk and the decision was made to end non-condom intercourse with me at least until she was pregnant.

Since then, the number of times I am even allowed in with a condom has dwindled to where its is fewer times a year than one has fingers on their hand. I cum regular, usually by her jerking me off (with a condom on) while she tells me about her latest tryst with her Boss/Lover and I am cleaning up the residual from that tryst orally. We both find it ironic that while she is sexual with him weekly (pre-pandemic) I have actually swallowed more of his sperm (by oral cleanup) than she ever will, as he alwasy cums deep inside of her belly hoping for that elusive pregnancy to occur. Her tipped uterus and his age (late 60's) have not provided the desired result tho.

Sadly, COVID has pretty much destroyed their relationship....last time they were sexual was August/September last year (and there were only 2 times previous once COVID hit), and that was also the last time they were even together as they realized they could not be together for work AND not become sexual together. Yesterday was the first time she actually admitted that their relationship was almost assuredly over.....he refuses to get vaccinated, and shows no real interest in getting back together nor would I approve of that without him being vaccinated, and it appears he has also pretty much destroyed his marriage over his refusal to get vaccinated.....oh well.

On the other hand, COVID has been a BOOM for me!! As she has been unable to be involved outside the marriage, and I am a willing participant, I have had more sex (intercourse) in the past year than I did combined since 2012!! I am still "condom only", that is unlikely to change as we both are fascinated that she is available sexually totally unprotected with anyone BUT me, her husband!! Neither of us has any desire for that to change...there is something very inticing about the situation that we don't want to lose.

And, she has started traveling for business again this month (not real happy about that because of the resurge in COVID but she's excited) and that is when most of her affairs have started. She is definitely READY for extramarital adventures again (as several guys on line in various forums have been lucky to find out!!) and all of her pre-Boss/Lover relationship desires have come ROARING back!! The fantasies we have engaged in during sex about how she gets back in to things (we have talked for months about the likelihood that her Boss/Lover relationship had ended) are AMAZING!! She is even considering becoming involved in Interracial relationships again, something that came very close to destroying our marriage when she became out of control involved in that lifestlye....claims she "can control her urges" this time.....

Gonna be an interesting post-COVID sitaution.

CW

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:37 am

If I ever enter into the this lifestyle, I don't think I could pussy-free....I love being inside a woman too much to ever go in that direction. That would def be a hard limit for me. But hey, it if works for other folks, more power to them....

Connecticut_couple
Player

Unread post by Connecticut_couple » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:38 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:37 am
If I ever enter into the this lifestyle, I don't think I could pussy-free....I love being inside a woman too much to ever go in that direction. That would def be a hard limit for me. But hey, it if works for other folks, more power to them....
I felt the same way when we started with chastity back in February. However, over time we just sort of kept testing the limits and she enjoyed saving her pussy for her bull. That being said, she does allow me to slip inside of her for a few strokes every now and then so I can feel what I'm missing. Also, I usually get to really fuck her once every few months. We went a stretch of 85 days where I wasn't allow to fuck and cum inside her. We are now at about 35 days and counting. Things just slowly evolve and if you asked me a year ago if I would be ok with not fucking her regularly, I would say no way. But now it's a turn-on and we'll see where it goes. Ultimately, if she wants me inside her, I'll do what she says!

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:51 pm

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:37 am

A lot of guys enter into this lifestyle with your attitude. Then they get hooked and turn their lust toward the thrills of denial. Denial is incredible joy for many into this kink. That is proved by the many, many posts from men and the wives who deny them sharing their intense pleasures of denial!

Bluegrasscuck
Trainable

Unread post by Bluegrasscuck » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:46 am

I'm pussy free for over a year and a half. Only time I get pussy is with my fingers, tongue and me using her dildos on her.
Her pussy has only been penetrated and flooded by her bull. She's turned me into quite the pussy free Cuck.