Men who were turned into cuckolds by their GF or wife: What was her way of getting you to surrender?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Men who were turned into cuckolds by their GF or wife: What was her way of getting you to surrender?

I caught her cheating, confronted her, and she told me she would not stop. If I wanted to stay with her, I would allow her.
13%
She brought up a dream about it and got you going from there...
3%
She told you it was her fantasy and the rest is history.
7%
She sat you down and told you she needed to go out and date but did not want you to do the same.
10%
It just happened- unspoken agreement. You know she is dating and fucking around and she KNOWS that you know but neither talks about it despite being super obvious and you enabling her to continue it.
6%
Started swinging but she was jealous of you with other women so she told you that she wanted to play alone.
8%
Started experimenting with threesome(s) and found yourself with her going more for the other man until she altogether kicked you of her play with the other man.
5%
You were friends well before you started dating, knew her past, or that she was a promiscuous flirt, and felt that cuckolding came as an attribute to dating her.
5%
You caught her cheating, it turned you on, you forgave her, she repeated the process, she figured out you liked it so she continued doing it with your knowledge.
21%
Started as stag/hotwife relationship but she started wanting more and more with her lover(s) and eventually turned you into her cuck and him into her man.
9%
I am a girlfriend/wife not in the lifestyle yet but want dating and/or sexual freedom
No votes
Other
13%

Total votes: 293

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:08 pm

Alright cucks, this topic/poll is only for the cucks who did NOT initiate the lifestyle.

This is for the fellas who had to adapt and survive as their girlfriend or wife took control and converted them to the cuckolds they are today.

How did she turn your otherwise normal self into a man who now accepts and encourages his woman to not be exclusively his or perhaps even landed the role of no longer having penetrative intimacy with your woman?

Choose an option and share your story with us!
Last edited by ucaneffher on Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: Men who were turned into cuckolds by their GF or wife: What was her way of getting you to surrender?

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:56 pm

Relationship 1:

We started as stag and hot Gf relationship but she wanted more intimacy, told me she wanted a second long term relationship, someone she could fall in love with as well as never have to use a condom with and he could finish inside her every single time. I accepted, she loved it, I loved it, I pUshed her to go further. She replaced me with my blessing and encouragement. For nearly 3 years, I watched my girlfriend cuck me publicly with her official boyfriend. The one she announced being in love with all over social media, the one she no longer hid from everyone, the one who everyone knew was fucking her brains out- all while I was her little hidden secret of a cuckold.

Relationship 2:
Currently Not in the lifestyle nor have we ever discussed being in it but she has been playfully mentioning every single day for nearly 2 weeks on wanting to date or get a second boyfriend. She mentioned that now that we are getting serious, she is realizing she will never get to date again. When I ask her if she wants to date, she playfully says yes. If my instincts are right, she is preparing to make me into her cuckold. I am more than prepared to buy her more lingerie, more sexy clothes, more high heels, I am prepared to drop her off and pick her up from her dates, , I am ready to take her more frequently to gyno appointments to get tested if she’s going to be active, and I am more than happy to assist her with anything that will make her single/dating life easier for her. I am ready to spend more time alone if she is wanting to become a hot girlfriend. I am ready and happy to let her make me her cuck.

cuckling
Experienced

Re: Men who were turned into cuckolds by their GF or wife: What was her way of getting you to surrender?

Unread post by cuckling » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:13 am

The most obvious reason aint in it: man who persuaded wife??

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:38 am

Mrs TM2 gave me her virginity when she was 16, then within weeks went out with a man around the same age as her mother, she told me that evening of this mistake,I forgave her. Another confession followed when she was 17, this time she had been properly fucked whilst on holiday, she was very upset at this and strangely i stopped the car and made love to her, yes i quite liked the though. After our marriage at 18 and a child at 19 unknowingly she took a lover, this went on for years and finally it gave me the opportunity to watch for the first time. she later confessed she was in a long term relationship with him that ended at that point, clearing out the skeletons she admitted to doing her driving instructor before that. I had allowed her to go clubbing when she was in her early 20s through to her late 20s and whilst she admitted to kissing chaps and being fondling quite often she refused to admit more saying that is all I did.

I suspect she would have admitted all at that time but did I trust her to be 100% honest NO. She only admitted her affair by text and when I confronted her hours later she denied it having forgotten she had sent that text!

Since that admission she has moved that figure with my permission and desires up to about 18 men most regular lovers.

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:52 am

I became impotent at 70. My wife said she would not live without cock and demanded the right to fuck other men. I told her to go ahead and she offered herself to our black neighbor who was delighted to turn a granny into a hotwife.

wisebetrue
Trainable

Unread post by wisebetrue » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:35 am

When My wife of 7 years and 45(she is 3 years older) at the time started cheating with a ex boyfriend back in 2005, At the same time as him she was doing a co worker...It really got bad between us, I surrendered, Begged her to come back, And I learned to just keep quite about any of her flings I find out about she has had since...I never seen this coming but I now wear a dress or nighty around the house, She more or less had that idea, and The sex between us is only about once a week of me giving her oral, Only when I ask...She does not touch me, I believe she totally lost respect for me back then as a man who begged her to come back from the ex ....It has evolved into a FLR, I'm just her oral Bitch now.... Never in a 100 years would I have seen this coming 16 years ago...

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:14 am

cuckling wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:13 am
Having a little trouble with Reading & Comprehension?
Alright cucks, this topic/poll is only for the cucks who did NOT initiate the lifestyle.
:lol:
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:20 am

cuckling wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:13 am
Did you not read the subject?

We all know that most of the Hotwife/cuck relationships are initiated or desired by the man. Very rarely have I seen a woman post on here how she can convince her husband to let her date. I’m genuinely interested in finding out how the female-initiated cuck relationships here started, I feel like my relationship is heading in that direction and my girlfriend is hinting me in wanting to go down that path.

Last night she told me she met a guy several months after we met and they exchanged phone numbers but never communicated and was wondering if I would be okay with her having a male friend. She said she wanted to tell me so I wouldn’t think she was doing anything behind my back. Hmm

bamamoon256
Player

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:37 am

My wife cheated on me and that's really what got me turned on to being a cuckold.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:39 pm

Quite a few new votes were made but no stories.. come on guys we wanna hear your stories!

Ladies: if you are the one who decided to start dating/having sex and made your husband or boyfriend accept or like it, please vote and tell us what you did.

If you’re a woman not yet in the lifestyle but wanting sexual freedom please chime in as well!

Cuckoldguy21
Trainable

Unread post by Cuckoldguy21 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:32 pm

She suddenly stopped having sexual intercourse with me, preferring to masturbate me instead. We both knew that the man who stepped into our life was the superior male. I had to submit to their wishes.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:20 pm

She got pregnant with my baby at around 20 and we got married. She had the baby, got fit and picked up some modelling contracts after doing a course. While working sometimes in skimpy clothes she met men and cheated. I stayed to keep the family together. She eventually got prego to an executive long term BF but lost his baby after a few months. We moved away and I told her if she was going to play then I also could. She slowed down but I never found the time with work, sport and study.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:37 pm

I started to go out with my wife when she was just tuning 18
I was very attracted to her even if she was not a raving beauty . There was just something about her.
We soon started to live together and I quickly learned that she was but of a slut .....and she started to cheat on me sometime staying out all night.

I did not want to loose her as I was hopelessly in love with her, I even liked her sexually.
But I mistakenly thought I could change her This was even after she a told me "I could never be happy with just one cock for the rest of my life "
When she cheated it really hurt me and we had many arguments about it but, I always took her back .

Eventually, a really strange thing started to happen .....I started to get turned on by her cheating.... more and more... to the point that wanted her to cheat as it now gave me a stiff cock .
However I was afraid if I told her that, she would think that I did not love her any more .
This when on for a couple of years where she would sometimes even leave me for a short while.... then come back to me.

Long story short.....
One day we both put all our cards on the table....
I told her that now, it turned me on for her be with other men
I just did not want her to lie to me about it. I wanted to know if she was not coming home on any given night because she was spending the night with some guy fucking ... I needed to know that she was OK.... as I worry about her.

Of course she did not believe me at first. ....but she she would love to do this though if she had some sort of reassurance.
So, I told her to make a date with some guy she likes (and has fucked her before) and then go back to his place to spend the night fucking... to see how it all goes between us.

She did just that
She made a date with guy that she worked with and he came to our place to pick her up like a gentleman on a Saturday evening. I was informed that he already knew where she lived.....having already fucked her a " few" times without me being aware of it.
He arrived and was gentleman... although he was a bit of a loss about it all...why I approved of it...even if my then live in GF had previously explained it to him.
He obviously had to hear it from me.
With a somewhat trembling voice born of my sexual arousal and anxiety of what was to take place, I had to remeasure him that I did indeed give my full approval of them dating and spending the night together.... because it actually turned me on for them to date and fuck.
I even told him in effect that if all went well, this could become a regular thing with him and my GF.
Although at this point, he really did not fully understand why I felt this way.

With a stiff cock I watched them leave together... holding hands on their way to his car.
I then the watched them leave. I thought, this was the point of no return.
They were to go to dinner, dancing, then back to his place... obviously to fuck.

It all went great.
She came home well fucked and happy....after spending the night with him.
I was incredibly turned on by it all and I was hooked.
We then started to further explore this life style.. frequently expanding our boundaries.
Last edited by Luv It on Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:27 am, edited 6 times in total.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:02 pm

Whow. That's a great story, Luv It!

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm

Yeah i want from one extreme to another extreme.

By the time we finally got married, i was totally accustomed to her being with other men and it became an obsession for both of us.
in fact, we agreed that her then steady BF take my place on the honeymoon ... so at my request he cold repeatedly fuck my new bride long before It ever did.... consummating the marriage with her instead of me. They were together for their honeymoon shortly after the wedding ceremony.
I told him that i wanted him to completely sexual debauch my wife
So, for a couple of week he evidently did just that
Go to page two of this thread ..... for my post that goes into more detail about this.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=54917&start=25

Like i sad.. one extreme to another .

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:03 am

Luv It wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:57 pm
Yeah i want from one extreme to another extreme.

By the time we finally got married, i was totally accustomed to her being with other men and it became an obsession for both of us.
in fact, we agreed that her then steady BF take my place on the honeymoon ... so at my request he cold repeatedly fuck my new bride long before It ever did.... consummating the marriage with her instead of me. They were together for their honeymoon shortly after the wedding ceremony.
I told him that i wanted him to completely sexual debauch my wife
So, for a couple of week he evidently did just that
Go to page two of this thread ..... for my post that goes into more detail about this.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=54917&start=25

Like i sad.. one extreme to another .
Damn.. that’s pretty hot. I’d love for my woman to have a steady boyfriend long before we actually get married too, the thought of sending her off on honeymoon to get devoured and fully consumed by him instead is outrageously hot. I’d personally love to give up my spot so another man can can fully consummate our relationship, ideally a man who will stick around and handle all of my wife’s sexual needs in the long term.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:30 am

Since the pandemic, she / we have stopped all our HW/cuckold activities .

Wear are now talking about when the pandemic is finally over, she will find a new steady big cocked BF... and he will be the only one to fuck her and satisfy all her sexual needs and desires.. She has successfully navigated an early menopause and is still enjoying sex. She can now be freely cumed in any time .

We have also discuses her going to live with such a BF for a yet to be determined time period..... and I would be able to frequently visit them, basically like a friend who will frequently spend the night listening to them fuck, them making love.
I never wanted any demeaning verbal abuse from anyone but i love the unspoken humiliation of my wife being his (a man's ) married whore..
He will be aware of this and hopefully let me hear how much of a whore whore she really is. BTW, she often proudly calls herself a whore.

My wife has been long aware that I love to live vicariously through her sex life with her BF.
He will know this of course and frequently let me hear them fuck.

BTW, I have posted in other threads that recently she has feminized me a bit .. having me wear female lingerie etc To my surprise, I like it.
So I am now fantasizing about putting on on female lingerie etc when I visit them... particularly when spending the night.
I would even like to serve them in various ways.... like serving them drinks etc.
He will know in no uncertain terms that I am not man enough for my wife and need him to sexually satisfy her.

So, we are both looking forward to erotic times when the pandemic is over.

-Rodney Dangerfield

Brute
Experienced

Unread post by Brute » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:59 am

She did not come out and tell me she would not stop; in fact each time she said she was sorry and it wouldn’t happen again.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:14 am

Brute wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:59 am
She did not come out and tell me she would not stop; in fact each time she said she was sorry and it wouldn’t happen again.

So you kept catching her cheating, she promised change, and repeated but never then told you that she wanted to continue being promiscuous?

Betamale89
Trainable

Unread post by Betamale89 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:29 pm

For a long time I had pictured myself as monogamous, but I met my wife online and even in her own bio by her own admission she didn't believe in the concept. But perhaps foolishly I thought I would change that in her. We met, hit it off, sex and relationship was great. Then I came home one day to see her riding some guy on the couch and I just did.... nothing. I said nothing, didn't do anything, just froze and stood there staring. It was a bit of an awkward scene until the guy just thrust again and she giggled, turned back to me and looked me in the eyes as she slowly dropped her ass back down on him again, they picked up the pace and just kept doing what they were doing until he finished, got dressed and left..... And I just.... watched.

At that point it kind of started to wake something up in me though I hadn't really embraced it yet. We talked about it I said I didn't like it and didn't expect it blah blah. She then asked me why I wouldn't expect it, she was up front about her promiscuity when we first started to chat. And if I didn't like it then why did I just watch instead of interrupt? I had no answer, but I said I loved her and we could work on it.

Well, in the end "working on it" meant walking in more and more. I just started to accept it, enjoy it even. Things evolved of course until at some point I realized just how much I was enjoying it. She had a few consistent bulls, some random date nights and we'd either host while I got to watch or she would stay late nights or overnight at her dates and have me pick her up when she finished.

long story short. I fully embraced my role in our relationship as a cuckold. I proposed, we got married one of her bulls consummated our relationship while I wore the white panties and cage. Life has proceeded on since.

oldandcucked

Unread post by oldandcucked » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:45 pm

She started seeing her fwb occasionally. After our daughter was born, his wife died at the same time.

His needs were met by having my wife around. Soon they clicked well and he became her primary in 2years time.

After that my daily routine was to pick up my daughter from school, give her snacks, make her do home work, read her bed time stories and put her to sleep.

Her daily routine was to fix breakfast for all of us, fix my lunch box, drop off daughter at school. After she dropped off daughter, her day was done. She would go to work and later meet her bull and spend the evening/night together. Sometimes she made time if my daughter asked for her. We told her mom's work starts late and runs late. If she was in mood for a wild night, he would sneak in after our daughter went to bed.

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:20 pm

oldandcucked wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:45 pm
She started seeing her fwb occasionally. After our daughter was born, his wife died at the same time.

His needs were met by having my wife around. Soon they clicked well and he became her primary in 2years time.

After that my daily routine was to pick up my daughter from school, give her snacks, make her do home work, read her bed time stories and put her to sleep.

Her daily routine was to fix breakfast for all of us, fix my lunch box, drop off daughter at school. After she dropped off daughter, her day was done. She would go to work and later meet her bull and spend the evening/night together. Sometimes she made time if my daughter asked for her. We told her mom's work starts late and runs late. If she was in mood for a wild night, he would sneak in after our daughter went to bed.
I assume based upon the above information that your daughter is closer to you than your wife. Correct? It sounds like you became like a single parent around the age when your daughter was two.

Brute
Experienced

Unread post by Brute » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:08 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:14 am
Brute wrote:

So you kept catching her cheating, she promised change, and repeated but never then told you that she wanted to continue being promiscuous?
Well yes, and every cycle I would be less hurt and upset until the point I thought it would be easiest to just passively let her, and became in our relationship a pussy whipped cuckold.

I wish I had this community back then, I could have made better of my situation.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:05 pm

Brute wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:08 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:14 am
Brute wrote:

I thought it would be easiest to just passively let her, and became in our relationship a pussy whipped cuckold.
I can actually agree with this. I could accept gradually normalizing my girlfriend’s or wife’s infidelity to a point where it’s so normal that she no longer feels the need to hide it. I would rather not catch her cheating or in the act but if I knew she was, I’d sort of back off or “turn my head” the other way but make it obvious to her that I am turning my head.

I am actually in a stage with my current Gf where we sat down this past weekend and she asked me if I would be accepting of her having male friends. Without hesitation I told her of course! Reminded her that I’m her boyfriend and not someone there to control who she talks to or spends time with regardless of man or woman. She was relieved and seeing that I was not upset or angry and rather open minded. She proceeded to admit she met a guy last spring who she had been texting with and asked if I was okay with her texting/FaceTiming with him and I told her that I trusted her, as long as she was safe and happy, that I was perfectly comfortable with her having male friends.

I am slowly working on normalizing my gf being able to chat with guys and once Covid is over, I want her to see that I’m comfortable with her hanging out or going out with male friends without needing me there or my approval. I want to reach a point where she will just tell me she is going out to lunch or dinner with Jack, or accompanying Rich to check out an apartment, or that she’s going to the movies with Kevin, or going hiking with Charles at a forest 3 hours away and Hopefully transitioning to going out to the bar with Gabe and his friends or going dancing with Steven and asking if I can take her to the mall to pick up an outfit and heels. The nights of bars and clubs end up with her coming hone late drink or coming home the next day which essentially takes things to the next level for her to see that you’re okay with her staying the night out with other men.

My gf is most definitely on the path to doing all this. She already sat me down, asked if she could have guy friends, asked if I was comfortable with her wearing little dresses/revealing outfits to go out without me, and pointed out that it’s nice to see that I seem to be so open and not controlling like her ex. Asked for a threesome with another man for Christmas as part of her fantasy, and all of last week she was “joking around” asking if I would let her have another boyfriend, literally every day. At the rate we are going and so naturally talking about other men, her dressing provocative, her appreciating how supportive and open I am; I believe I am well on my way to her turning me into a big fucking cuckold.

It’s only a matter of time before she has me dropping her off at some guys house wearing a ridiculously revealing outfit and a duffle bag on a Friday night for their date and sending me home alone while she is out getting pounded until Sunday night. I cannot wait to reach a point where my gf or wife acting single is normal for us.

nottscuck
Virgin

Unread post by nottscuck » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:17 am

we are now early 50's , my wife cheated on me and about 5 years ago I found out .. usual way .. poor security in texts adn facebook messenger . I was shocked and totally horrified as i had had absolutely zero idea , though looking back on a few things with eth benefit of hindsight , perhaps i ought to have done .
I was so shocked that I didn't really know what to do and was in too much of a mental whirl to confront her about it , so i let it lie while i tried to figure things out.
During that time as i knew they did most of their chatting by facebook i was logging in and seeing what they were up to , not proud of snooping , but i kind of felt justified .
I should also say that I work away a fair bit so sometimes was away in hotel reading their chat and seeing their plans to meet and to cut a long story short , i realised i was aroused by it !. Then i really had to stop and take stock !
Anyway , about this time she realised she had been rumbled and confessed and said she would stop . Then she stared at me open mouthed when i said , you dont have to .
So she didn't !
We then had a very difficult year , as she came to terms with teh fact that I could still love her and at the same time be ok with her seeing other men .. and all that ......as I am sure you fellow cucks have been through .
then about 18 months later I discovered that she had another BF as well and had had for years and i was delighted ... funny what a difference a bit of time makes .. and further talk revealed that she has cheated almost all teh time we have been married .

About a year or so before i discovered her affair she got interested in nudism too .. bit of a smokescreen ..!