Who else knows your a cuck ?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
starry_night
Experienced

Re: Who else knows your a cuck ?

Unread post by starry_night » Sun May 09, 2021 1:16 pm

DavidTriState wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 8:52 am
Wow. How did your wife disclose this to them? Do any of them (male or female) fuck her?
starry_night wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 7:44 pm
My wife's yoga friends know, all men and women, which is around 20 people in their 30's and 40's. Her two best friends know, as well. Then my three best girl friends know all the details as well, but I don't have a best guy friend that I could confide that too. I think that's it. The other people who know about our lifestyle think that we are swingers but don't know that I'm actually a cuck. We started as swingers, and they still think that that's our main thing.
She just told them one day they all were taking about their sex dynamics. Some of them are lesbian, one of them is gay, the others are monogamous, but they all are open mind about there people's preferences. So she just went ahead and told them that she could fuck whoever she wanted, and that I was going to be very happy about it. She just recently had sex with one of them, and he got her pregnant. He was the first one from that group, and look what happened. I posted about this in the cuckold forums. My wife had tried to stay away from her male yoga friends bc she didn't want to destroy their group vibe.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=62370
My hotwife pictures.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Mon May 10, 2021 7:41 pm

Thanks-that is an interesting story (and I did see that your wife is now pregnant by another man’s cum). I have participated in sex workshops (neo-Tantra and the like) and share, but never in such a vanilla group. Obviously though this was the group in which to share, to create a life changing event.
starry_night wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 1:16 pm
DavidTriState wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 8:52 am
Wow. How did your wife disclose this to them? Do any of them (male or female) fuck her?
starry_night wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 7:44 pm
My wife's yoga friends know, all men and women, which is around 20 people in their 30's and 40's. Her two best friends know, as well. Then my three best girl friends know all the details as well, but I don't have a best guy friend that I could confide that too. I think that's it. The other people who know about our lifestyle think that we are swingers but don't know that I'm actually a cuck. We started as swingers, and they still think that that's our main thing.
She just told them one day they all were taking about their sex dynamics. Some of them are lesbian, one of them is gay, the others are monogamous, but they all are open mind about there people's preferences. So she just went ahead and told them that she could fuck whoever she wanted, and that I was going to be very happy about it. She just recently had sex with one of them, and he got her pregnant. He was the first one from that group, and look what happened. I posted about this in the cuckold forums. My wife had tried to stay away from her male yoga friends bc she didn't want to destroy their group vibe.
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Tue May 11, 2021 5:48 pm

This is how a doctor i know found out Lila cucks me. I was putting some morning wood to Lila when she started grimacing with a lot of pain. We stopped and started a couple of times but she said her chest was hurting way up high. She was only 45 and in great shape from running, so I didnt think it was a heart attack. I asked what did she think was going on, and she started laughing in between catching herself with pain, and told me about a very recent fuck with one of her fuckbuddies we called Funbob. I knew 90% of her fuckbuddies but had never met funbob. So she says we were at the La Quinta for a quickie (he is married) just yesterday when you thought i was out shopping. Well, it turns out Funbob who was at least ten years older than us had recently got a pacemaker with a defibrillator. Neither of them knew very much about pacemakers, but he got so excited that his heart rate got up while she was on top, and his defib went off, applying a big shock to BOTH of them. They were in sweaty skin to skin contact.
That ended the evenings fuck for Lila and Funbob, but they both determined they were okay.
SO, somehow she was having residual pain. A little later, she said let's try again but same results, she had to stop.
I said she should go to see a doctor but she did not want to see our doctor as she would have to describe what happened and he would know i did not have a pacemaker. So she called one of her OTHER fuckbuddies, who i did know, and asked him for his doctors name and told him why. Floyd does not know I know that they are long time lovers, even tho he and i play golf together. Fast forward, she is at his family doc as new patient and when she tells him what happened, he could only laugh and say, that's a new one. She did not tell him that the shock came from a fuckbuddy, not her husband. But it turns out he knows WHO I am and he expressed surprise i had a PM at my age.
well, Lila is afraid he is going to eventually tell Floyd as they are drinking buddies, or that Floyd will tell him, so she comes clean and says she was in bed with someone other than me.

I have seen him a few times at the local bar, with and without Lila with me. He has never said anything, but it's just one more person in town who knows i am a cuckold and that Lila fucks around with whoever she chooses.

Cuckold-Sweden
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckold-Sweden » Tue May 11, 2021 11:02 pm

At least my wifes best friend knows i am a cuck, not to mention her daddy and most of the men that fuck her but if we are talking about people we know then at least her best friend knows about and she and my wife have had quite a few threesomes with her daddy.

gokken6969
Virgin

Unread post by gokken6969 » Wed May 12, 2021 2:17 pm

irza_cuckold wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 9:03 pm
I am hoping that women who know me in vanilla life will learn of my true nature: that I am a transgender woman and sissy cuckold with a micro dick/clit. I am finding that it is difficult to be outed in the sleepy little bedroom town of Andover Massachusetts. :)
https://i.imgur.com/N22EXbX.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/fOyUj2X.jpg
Love the pics!

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Wed May 12, 2021 9:07 pm

My wife’s two closest friends.
Our neighbour.
Couple of people from my wife’s work.
Couple of people from Master Paul’s work.

4incheslong
Experienced

Unread post by 4incheslong » Wed May 19, 2021 4:15 am

Wow such openness here. My wife keeps it all hidden mostly, even to me. There have been a few exceptions however. Once her mother, sister, my wife and myself were at dinner. The sister and my wife had a few words of disagreement when suddenly the sister announced that my wife had screwed an young Italian cruise worker for a week when the three of them had gone a European cruise. Nobody was surprised except for me! What little detail I got was that he was young and hot and hadn't seen his GF in a while. She did confess she wanted to fuck him but insisted nothing happened. Right.

Only other person is my wife's tennis friend. She had noticed my wife and another guy at the club being super into each other and all touchy. The friend asked my wife and she confessed to seeing him on the side. I was embarrassed anyone knew that I was such a wimp, and to compound it, the friend asked me about my size. She must have told her a lot. I think he had bragged to other guys at the club because she got attention from other guys, either that or they saw the same thing as her friend.

gazdenied
Trainable

Unread post by gazdenied » Thu May 20, 2021 3:25 am

DarrenZ wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 12:33 pm
gazdenied wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:19 am
My wife's ex knows. He has been fucking her off and on for years. He fucked her on our honeymoon and I was there.
Ohhhhh Myyyyy. Details needed.
Before we married, my wife told me that our sex life would be limited and that she wanted to keep having sex with her ex. He came to our wedding and, after we'd arrived at our honeymoon hotel, he turned up. They had sex in the bridal suite while I sat and watched. I was allowed sloppy seconds. That was the last time I was allowed to have sex with her. That was over 30 years ago.

Mlody111

Unread post by Mlody111 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:05 am

I don't understand why she married you and not him? Don't you think she just used you and it has nothing to do with love?

best_friend
Experienced

Unread post by best_friend » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:30 am

tractorman2 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:31 pm
My best friend and probably our daughter know, but not fully what we enjoy....thankfully.
does your best friend fuck your wife?

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:31 am

best_friend wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:30 am
tractorman2 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:31 pm
My best friend and probably our daughter know, but not fully what we enjoy....thankfully.
does your best friend fuck your wife?
He has done twice, many years since, it created a special bond between them that lasts to this day.

newtpacpl
Virgin

Unread post by newtpacpl » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:16 am

My wife’s lovers have been told that “we have an understanding”. Most left it at that, her first could not wrap his head around our being open or me being okay that she saw him; he was a coworker of hers so we did see each other a few times a year.

She told her best friend that we were open and that she was dating. Her friend never mentioned anything to me but I totally knew when my wife told her just by the way she interacted with me from then on.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:20 am

It's funny when some people can't wrap their heads around it, but I know that feeling. My wife is originally from Eastern Europe and has a number of friends from Poland, Russia, Ukraine and other Eastern bloc countries like that. Those are fairly macho, traditional societies and some of them simply don't get it. Her friend from Ukraine is the most confused by it. She has a friend from Russia who finds it hilarious. Her very best friend, from Poland, has many times complimented me on what a wonderful husband I am for having given my wife this freedom, but still likes to tease me a little partly just because we know each other so well that we can do that. She loves to remind me that I'm a "rogacz" (pronounced ROW-gach) being the Polish word for cuckold.

Not to geek out and turn this into a grammar discussion, but as my username suggests I like to define myself as a wittol because it makes it clear that I am a knowing, accepting cuckold. While the Russian and slavic languages all have a word for cuckold, there is no equivalent for wittol. In those cultures there is just simply no conceiving of the idea that a man would accept being cuckolded.

On another note, I believe Italians have five or six different words for cuckold, depending on whether the man doesn't know, suspects, has confirmed but pretends not to know...etc., etc. leave it to the Italians to have multiple definitions for a cuckold!
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

Mlody111

Unread post by Mlody111 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:55 am

She loves to remind me that I'm a "rogacz" (pronounced ROW-gach) being the Polish word for cuckold.
[/quote]

this lifestyle in Poland is called cuckolding or controlled betrayal

frenchpaddy
Virgin

Unread post by frenchpaddy » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:02 am

I feel what happens between consenting adults is no ones affair , most people just don't understand , and people that live the same lifestyle are just as good to talk about others as others while they say nothing about their own life style

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:34 pm

Triceratops wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 5:48 pm
This is how a doctor i know found out Lila cucks me. I was putting some morning wood to Lila when she started grimacing with a lot of pain. We stopped and started a couple of times but she said her chest was hurting way up high. She was only 45 and in great shape from running, so I didnt think it was a heart attack. I asked what did she think was going on, and she started laughing in between catching herself with pain, and told me about a very recent fuck with one of her fuckbuddies we called Funbob. I knew 90% of her fuckbuddies but had never met funbob. So she says we were at the La Quinta for a quickie (he is married) just yesterday when you thought i was out shopping. Well, it turns out Funbob who was at least ten years older than us had recently got a pacemaker with a defibrillator. Neither of them knew very much about pacemakers, but he got so excited that his heart rate got up while she was on top, and his defib went off, applying a big shock to BOTH of them. They were in sweaty skin to skin contact.
That ended the evenings fuck for Lila and Funbob, but they both determined they were okay.
SO, somehow she was having residual pain. A little later, she said let's try again but same results, she had to stop.
I said she should go to see a doctor but she did not want to see our doctor as she would have to describe what happened and he would know i did not have a pacemaker. So she called one of her OTHER fuckbuddies, who i did know, and asked him for his doctors name and told him why. Floyd does not know I know that they are long time lovers, even tho he and i play golf together. Fast forward, she is at his family doc as new patient and when she tells him what happened, he could only laugh and say, that's a new one. She did not tell him that the shock came from a fuckbuddy, not her husband. But it turns out he knows WHO I am and he expressed surprise i had a PM at my age.
well, Lila is afraid he is going to eventually tell Floyd as they are drinking buddies, or that Floyd will tell him, so she comes clean and says she was in bed with someone other than me.

HMMM....I'm not sure your Dr. would be telling anyone. Dr's (along with us lawyers) internalize private discussions pretty much right off the bat when we start our careers. Unless he gets drunk...then all bets are off.
I have seen him a few times at the local bar, with and without Lila with me. He has never said anything, but it's just one more person in town who knows i am a cuckold and that Lila fucks around with whoever she chooses.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:48 pm

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:34 pm
Triceratops wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 5:48 pm

HMMM....I'm not sure your Dr. would be telling anyone. Dr's (along with us lawyers) internalize private discussions pretty much right off the bat when we start our careers. Unless he gets drunk...then all bets are off.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:51 am

My wife and I have been asked several times if we have a traditional marriage. She has told a few of our close friends that we have agreed that if she finds herself in a situation where she finds another man sexually attractive she has my blessing to play. She has also told them my cock is below average thickness and I cum prematurely. She has also been open about having two long term relationships over the years.

castman45
Trainable

Unread post by castman45 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:15 am

Her closest girlfriends know as do the boyfriends she has had/has long-term relationships with. She always wears the key to my cage and always has it on during her cheating sex with BFs. She says they do her harder when she wears it knowing they're getting what once belonged to another man.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:05 am

I think the most revealing was when my wife went out on girls night, and she came home and told me that they now basically all knew about me being a cuck and why. As they were drinking and talking about their husbands, the conversation went to how I was ok with her fucking other guys, and my wife told them that while their husbands had problems I had a very small pinus and she could not get any satisfaction from it, and so she enjoyed having sex with guys that were more endowed than me. Seems the conversation after got into more details and ahe told them about the cock cage, how I also enjoyed being humiliated, the next time they came over they all made sure to take shots at how small I am and to mention how they had friends that could take care of my wife for me. One of them ask me to show her how small I was and my wife told me to show her.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:17 am

How did you feel showing your small dick to a vanilla friend of your wife? Was your dick hard?
vmb69 wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:05 am
I think the most revealing was when my wife went out on girls night, and she came home and told me that they now basically all knew about me being a cuck and why. As they were drinking and talking about their husbands, the conversation went to how I was ok with her fucking other guys, and my wife told them that while their husbands had problems I had a very small pinus and she could not get any satisfaction from it, and so she enjoyed having sex with guys that were more endowed than me. Seems the conversation after got into more details and ahe told them about the cock cage, how I also enjoyed being humiliated, the next time they came over they all made sure to take shots at how small I am and to mention how they had friends that could take care of my wife for me. One of them ask me to show her how small I was and my wife told me to show her.
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:38 am

If I ever enter into this lifestyle, the only people who will know I'm a cuck will be my wife/partner's lovers; but they will have to show that they can keep it to themselves. Due to my job, and possible future jobs, I need complete/absolute discretion. I have absolutely no intention of letting my friends and family know...for the simple reason that I don't need or want to know about their sex lives, and they don't need to know about mine.

Mlody111

Unread post by Mlody111 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:52 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:38 am
If I ever enter into this lifestyle, the only people who will know I'm a cuck will be my wife/partner's lovers; but they will have to show that they can keep it to themselves. Due to my job, and possible future jobs, I need complete/absolute discretion. I have absolutely no intention of letting my friends and family know...for the simple reason that I don't need or want to know about their sex lives, and they don't need to know about mine.
great. I'm thinking the same

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:57 pm

DavidTriState wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:17 am
How did you feel showing your small dick to a vanilla friend of your wife? Was your dick hard?
vmb69 wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:05 am
I have ED so not was small and shriveled, was also stoned, but she had a good laugh and told my wife now she really understood why she had a bf on the side

Jay R
Experienced

Unread post by Jay R » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:55 am

desertsub wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:51 am
Back early in our marriage, when my wife first started cuckolding me, all her girlfriends knew I was a cuckold. She would go out with them and usually get fucked before the night was over. She even brought a couple of them home from the bar a couple of times to show them how she left me, tied spread eagle to the bed, naked and blindfolded, while she was out with them partying and fucking other guys.

When the kids got older she stopped but she started again a few years ago. She's a lot more discreet now because of her job, but two of her best friends (who also work with her) know I'm a cuckold. I'm pretty sure my stepdaughter knows or at least suspects, my wife said she once told her "Mom, you should try black cock, you would love it!" My best friend also knows I'm a cuckold. My wife told him at a cookout at his house a couple of years ago after everyone else had left. His response was that he wouldn't sleep with her because we're friends. A couple of days later I brought it up again and told him that if he and my wife wanted to fuck I was okay with it and assured him that it would not hurt our friendship. He has no problem kissing her on the mouth and getting a handful of her tits in front of me now, but they still have not fucked.
What happens when you have to pee? Lol