Submissive cucks: how do you demonstrate your submission and how do you feel about being submissive??

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How do you demonstrate your submission?

Cleaning up my wife
13%
Cleaning up my bull
8%
Using chastity cage
8%
Sucking bull's cock
10%
Guiding bull's cock
8%
Licking the bull's balls
6%
Rimming bull
3%
Kissing the bull's cock
7%
Licking bull's feet
1%
Licking my wife's feet
6%
Kissing your wife's mouth full of cum
10%
Opening your wife's legs for her to be penetrated
10%
Being fucked by the bull
6%
Other
3%

Total votes: 748

BOGMANDIAS
Experienced

Submissive cucks: how do you demonstrate your submission and how do you feel about being submissive??

Unread post by BOGMANDIAS » Thu May 06, 2021 6:33 am

How does it feel to be so submissive knowing that your wife is seeing you? Do these feelings make you nervous or excited?

weighus69
Experienced

Re: Submissive cucks: how do you demonstrate your submission and how do you feel about being submissive??

Unread post by weighus69 » Thu May 06, 2021 7:05 am

I am excited when wifey watches me when I suck the bull's cock, suck his balls, clean up my wife after he fucks her or cums on her, clean up her bull's cock licking him clean after he pulls out of her pussy, and kissing her with her cum filled mouth and snowballing cum back and forth. It excites me watching her submit to her bull in every way he wants and she loves watching me please him too.

Loserpaul
Experienced

Re: Submissive cucks: how do you demonstrate your submission and how do you feel about being submissive??

Unread post by Loserpaul » Mon May 10, 2021 12:22 am

If she is with a bull who is bisexual, I am usually expected to suck his cock, to warm him up for her. This allows him to establish his dominance over me and reminds me that I am a looser who is not allowed to have sex with women.

Thisismyusername123
Virgin

Unread post by Thisismyusername123 » Mon May 10, 2021 12:33 am

I love nothing more than getting fucked by our bull. Especially since he knocked up my wife, knowing that the cock in my ass claimed her womb while mine is locked up.
Nullo cuckold

wifedateshubwaits
Experienced

Unread post by wifedateshubwaits » Mon May 10, 2021 6:22 am

Although I checked Cleaning up my wife, I really have never thought of this as a submissive act. To me, it’s the best way for me to hopefully give my wife an orgasm after she’s been with another man. And it’s an important reclaiming process for my wife and I as I show her my complete acceptance of her infidelity.

That said, I suppose one could say I show my submissive side in cleaning the house when my wife is out on dates, or helping her prep (shaving, dressing, etc.) for her dates.

Since I don’t generally interact with my wife’s boyfriends I don’t submit to them, but on the rare occasion that we bump into one of them while out, or they are already someone I know, I am polite and deferential, typically remaining mostly silent until I can make a hasty exit.

Honestly, I’ve never thought too much about being submissive to my wife. She’s not a dominant woman and one of the reasons this lifestyle works so well for us is that she sometimes like to submit to a powerful, forceful man. That’s not me and so if she can find guys like that outside of our marriage, it’s a way for her to live out her fantasies while having a faithful, loving husband waiting for her at home.

bamamoon256
Player

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Mon May 10, 2021 6:43 am

I do anything I am told. I suck the bull's cock, lick and tongue his ass, offer my ass to be fucked by him, etc. I am a useless fuck so I am here to do what my wife and her bull(s) want.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon May 10, 2021 7:32 am

I’m submissive to just about anything except I won’t rim him. I’ve had warm fresh cream directly from the source. I’ve had cream right after he’s made a deposit in her. I am a feminine pantie wearing cocksucker.

Pauline
Last edited by PANTIES on Tue May 11, 2021 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

STCU
Virgin

Unread post by STCU » Mon May 10, 2021 8:50 am

I love being submissive to my wife, I will literally do anything for her sexually. She’s pretty kinky and reads a lot of femdom books and blogs etc, especially during the long lockdowns we’ve had in the UK. It seemed like at one stage she had a new surprise for me every few days and knowing my willingness even eagerness to submit, she milked it.

We’ve tried Chastity, pegging, spanking, whipping, flogging, golden showers, own cum eating, cleaning her up, nipple clamps, edging, ruined orgasms, ball busting. She’s dressed me in her clothes, makeup etc, made me wear her panties to work, made me wear a butplug to work it out with friends etc.

Before I was locked in chastity, we went through a year or so when she would only allow me to fuck her once a month, if I wanted to cum, she would give me a prostate orgasm or put me in such a position where I was upside down and she’d masturbate me into my own mouth. If I didn’t swallow it all she’d slap me silly, I mean around the face several times, hard. Or kick me in the balls.

Other times, if I’ve stepped out of line in any way, she’d order me to sit in the bath (sometimes clothed) and she’d piss over me. Once during lockdown we’d had an argument, where I stepped out of line, which I apologised for. Later that night she was having a few drinks with her friends on a zoom call and didn’t want to be disturbed. As punishment I was ordered to stay in the bath and every time she needed to pee she’d come in and piss all over me.
Even In my face and hair.

She only does it because I love it though, I’ve the years I’ve encouraged her to dominate me more and more severely, I’m yet to reach a point where I’ve had to beg her to stop, although I have been close on some occasions lol.
Shut the Cuck up

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue May 11, 2021 6:46 am

I checked everything except feet! My wife hates having her feet messed with and I'm not into feet either so we pretty much don't go there. I don't like licking her lovers' balls or ass but she tells me to from time to time so I do it. The snowballing wasn't something I enjoyed when she first started doing it to me but I am starting to like it!

PRsubhub
Experienced

Unread post by PRsubhub » Tue May 11, 2021 10:24 am

Being a true submissive for 22 years I will do whatever my Femdom wants and have done all the above but lick feet (turns my wife off).
She wanted to see me suck cock and I did, she then turned me on to it and I'm bisexual now: well I love sucking cock and being bred by a guy but have no intimate feels for men. She got turned on seeing me do it and now wants to see me in some deeper MM action for her pleasure.
She also wanted me feminized and now I love wearing heels skirts etc.. again initially all for her desire and pleasures but she turned me on to it.
Posts of "substance" must be first approved by Prairie Rose.

HOUSEBOY
Virgin

Unread post by HOUSEBOY » Fri May 14, 2021 9:38 pm

When I finely got my nerve up and submitted on my knees my goddess was expecting it. I have been well looked after ever since. My training began that instant and shortly after I was serving at her and her like minded friends. Being naked serving drinks to fully clothed women is my favorite.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Sat May 15, 2021 3:43 pm

I voted for the things that I think I would be willing to do if required for my wife would fuck other men. But one never know. Anyway it was everything but wear a cage and licking feet. I don't know why I would be opposed to licking her lovers feet is I am willing to rim him if my wife would enjoy seeing me, but there you are. I guess it is that I love rimming women, so it would really be little different to rim a man.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

lisasboy
Prepubescent

Unread post by lisasboy » Sat May 15, 2021 10:57 pm

Sorry this is not a direct answer but really cemented my submission with her new stud. I had a strict no-cum without permission rule from the start, and we usually started with me licking her to prep for him, while she kissed him and stroked his cock. A month or so in, while we were waiting for him to arrive, she told me to rub on her leg while I licked and cum in my panties without asking. I moaned when I came and she pulled me up by the hair "did you just cum sissy?" I was panting and just nodded. "Get those panties off, clean up and bring me my paddle!" Now He was chuckling and I was blushing red. I took them off, dried off with the kleenex on the nightstand got her paddle. Now He was laughing! She pointed to the edge of the bed and I bent over it. She rubbed it on my quivering ass and said "how many times have I spanked you this week sissy girl?" I was stammering "every day Maam". "Well it must not be good enough - Alex, would you put sissy in her place?" He stood next to me and paddled me hard, chuckling, Lisa telling me "Thank your Master sissy girl!" and I was saying thank you Sir between moans. He paddled me harder than she ever did and when He finally stopped I was whimpering and squirming. He told me to get on my knees and sat in the edge of the bed and Lisa sucked him passionately. When He came she kissed me and licked my lips. After we all caught our breath she told me "what do you say sissy girl?" "T-T-Thank you Sir!" "Good girl, now get some panties on and keep then dry!"

lisasboy
Prepubescent

Unread post by lisasboy » Sat May 15, 2021 10:59 pm

Sorry this is not a direct answer but really cemented my submission with her new stud. I had a strict no-cum without permission rule from the start, and we usually started with me licking her to prep for him, while she kissed him and stroked his cock. A month or so in, while we were waiting for him to arrive, she told me to rub on her leg while I licked and cum in my panties without asking. I moaned when I came and she pulled me up by the hair "did you just cum sissy?" I was panting and just nodded. "Get those panties off, clean up and bring me my paddle!" Now He was chuckling and I was blushing red. I took them off, dried off with the kleenex on the nightstand got her paddle. Now He was laughing! She pointed to the edge of the bed and I bent over it. She rubbed it on my quivering ass and said "how many times have I spanked you this week sissy girl?" I was stammering "every day Maam". "Well it must not be good enough - Alex, would you put sissy in her place?" He stood next to me and paddled me hard, chuckling, Lisa telling me "Thank your Master sissy girl!" and I was saying thank you Sir between moans. He paddled me harder than she ever did and when He finally stopped I was whimpering and squirming. He told me to get on my knees and sat in the edge of the bed and Lisa sucked him passionately. When He came she kissed me and licked my lips. After we all caught our breath she told me "what do you say sissy girl?" "T-T-Thank you Sir!" "Good girl, now get some panties on and keep them dry!"

Debbies cuck
Virgin

Unread post by Debbies cuck » Sun May 16, 2021 4:23 am

Knelling in front of the Bull while my Wife watches and grins, and thanking Him for fucking my Wife, because i can't; Sort of leaves no doubt about my position in the pecking order.

Rsm7075
Trainable

Unread post by Rsm7075 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:21 pm

Am sub to wife only
M of cpl

Newcuck614
Pervert

Unread post by Newcuck614 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:01 pm

I checked off most of the options lol. I've always been naturally submissive so it comes easy to me. I love to serve my wife and her lover and do whatever pleases them. I especially love having my mouth used by both the bull and my wife. And creampie eating is also a favorite.
Caged cuck in Ohio

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:40 am

I am not naturally 'submissive' and I do not 'demonstrate' submission. My wife demonstrates her power to *make* me do almost anything she wants, often incorporating various amounts of bondage along with some form of force and/or pain as necessary to compel my participation. I typically resist for as long as possible even though I know that, in the end, she is going to force me to do it anyway. She gets off and enjoys *forcing* me to do 'naughty' things that I don't want to do ('naughty' is her word for any non-standard/unusual sexual activities). I get extremely aroused at the prospect/reality of being given no choice and *forced* to perform, participate in, or be subject to [unusual] sexual/fetish acts and activities, in which I would not choose to engage or willingly perform if I *had* a choice...although I don't often 'get off' because she enjoys keeping me horny and deprived of orgasms for long periods of time. (It's a good match.)

She likes to keep my cock caged, teasing it to make it swell, making me want to cum and then not letting me, knowing that my desire for orgasm makes it easier to compel me to do other things for her pleasure and/or amusement or convenience (and just because she *likes* being a 'cock-tease'). It is a form of 24/7 bondage that allows her to demonstrate her power and control, and I am aroused by knowing that my cock gets no pleasure, I can't even touch it, unless *she* chooses to allow it (not to mention the potential humiliation factor if anybody I/we know were to find out that my wife likes to keep my cock in a cage). She enjoys having me rub/lick her feet and suck her toes, and my cock being caged is all that is necessary to compel me to do it whenever she wants, and just like being required to provide her with other oral pleasures on demand, it causes me to become aroused because I know that providing her with these pleasures is a prerequisite to being 'rewarded' by her unlocking it and providing/allowing me some measure of pleasure at some point in the future. This arousal is enhanced by the pressure and restriction of the cage further reminding me that *she* is in control of my cock (and, by extension, *me*), and that I am dependent on her pleasure and 'good will' in order to get [temporarily] released and 'rewarded' (not necessarily including orgasm).

Other [unusual] activities typically require additional bondage/force. She has kept me bound in the bathtub, giving me 'golden showers' and making me 'drink from her fountain'. She likes to kiss me after giving a blowjob, and make *me* swallow the cum, and she *really* likes sitting on my face and making me lick her cum-filled pussy. She has made me suck on a [very] realistic dildo, and has mentioned making me lick another guy's balls but that hasn't happened (I don't know how much force it would take to *make* that happen, but it sure as hell isn't something that I am going to be at all willing to do just because she says to). She has mentioned making another guy suck my cock while I'm bound in a chair, but hasn't said anything about making *me* suck one...although, given the previous experience with the dildo, I have to wonder if it hasn't crossed her mind at some point...and I'm not volunteering for that one either.

Rimming another guy's ass is *right* out, as is kissing another guy. The thought of doing either of those things squicks me right out so bad that they have to be 'hard limits'- not no how, not no way. The idea of licking some other guy's feet is pretty squicky too, so I'll just have to hope that she doesn't ever think of it.

Practically any other sexual activities are 'on the table' regardless of whether I might 'want' to participate or not. How do I feel about it? For some strange reason, I find it intensely erotic to be in a position where I could be *forced* to participate in activities in which I would ordinarily choose *not* to participate, but not have any choice or option to refuse/escape, regardless of how much I *don't* want to participate.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Loserpaul
Experienced

Unread post by Loserpaul » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:53 am

I have learnt to accept that my role is one of submission and powerlessness. Dottie and Sir call all the shots. My role is simply to do as they tell me and accept it. Taunting and humiliation are the main ways I am kept in my place. I have to always call the bull Sir for one thing. Occasionally I need to kneel and suck his cock to show my respect and to "warm him up" for her, whilst she watches.

They often make me prepare romantic meals for the two of them and serve at table as their waiter. Once they even held a double date dinner party with Dottie's best friend and her husband. I was not allowed to eat with them, only serve at table as their waiter. The four of them talked about my role as a cuck and how I was not allowed pussy anymore and had a good laugh about it. I just had to keep quiet and carry on serving them and clearing up after them.

Usually I am locked in the spare room alone whilst Dottie & Sir fuck, knowing that I will only be allowed out when Sir decides. If Sir decides I should be locked in the spare room all night while he has his way with Dottie he makes me wear a diaper so that I don't need to leave the room if I need the toilet.

Occasional punishments for displeasing Sir are often the most humiliating ways in which my submission is reinforced. I might be made to stand in the corner, be sent to my room, or, if I really displease Sir, he pulls down my pants and whips my buttocks with his belt to teach me a lesson.