The start of our journey

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
matador5511
Virgin

Re: The start of our journey

Unread post by matador5511 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:31 am

Same here, just curious as to how she first accepted him ?

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:45 am

very hot. can't wait to read what Martin has planned for her

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Tue May 02, 2023 1:51 am

What an amazing story thank you a lot for sharing this with us Robert. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Mon May 08, 2023 7:50 am

Hello again all.

Well it wasn’t very long before we got the message from Martin that our “special movie” was ready for us to view. I was excited as usual to go see how it turned out. I expected Martin to come to our place with it, or invite us to his, but once again he told us to go meet him at his offices in town. I told Jay, and she was also excited to go see our friend again. It had been a quite strange time for us both at home, each of us trying to carry on with a normal kind of life, but knowing I was now married to a woman who enjoyed being ganged, and filmed in the process, was quite a difficult thing to get my head around, as exciting as it all was.

Also I was still wondering (often) where it was all going, and how it would end. Nevertheless, we dutifully made our way one Saturday afternoon to Martins impressive offices. On arrival there was a different security guard in reception who let us in, and we made our way up to Martins office. He greeted Jay with his usual lingering kiss, and wandering hand, making Jay groan as he touched her firm breast. I was as usual very excited as I watched him touching my wife. I expected him to go further, but he didn’t, he smiled and told us to sit down on the sofa as he turned on the very large tv screen in the corner. The movie had barely started when Martin paused it, but already I could see it was much better quality than any of the others. Martin had already told us he’d spent lots on new equipment.

I looked at him briefly, wondering why he’d paused it so soon. Martin smiled and told us there was someone else who would like to see the new film. I was in my usual excited state by then anyway, and I’d only seen my lovely wife walking into that room to meet all her friends. I kind of nodded ok to him and he leaned and pressed a button on his desk intercom saying “you can come up now”.

Martin started the film again, He was right next to Jay, as usual caressing her bare thigh as the movie ran. The movie went on, my wife mingling amongst the old men, with the camera guys getting really good upskirts and shots of their hands roaming. I barely heard the office door open, but heard Martin say “come on in Lucas”. When I looked around it was the security guard that walked in. He was young, looked muscular, and he was black. My heart missed a beat as I realised what Martin was up to.

Lucas walked over to the sofa, he sat himself down next to Jay. Martin introduced him to my wife, Jay looked nervously at me as she realised too. All I could do was nod, Lucas had his hand on her quickly, watching the screen and seeing Jay being slowly eased out of her clothes, his black hand already roaming along her soft white thigh.

Martin took charge. To the background sounds of the old men starting to fuck her he told her to unzip Lucas. Jay obeyed Martin as usual, and fumbled with his trouser zip. Martin was fondling Jay too as she extracted Lucas’s cock, he groaned as Martin pushed Jays head down. She took his cock head into her mouth, and Lucas put his hand on her head, pushing her down. Martin helped to ease Jay around and onto her knees in front of Lucas, her head still bobbing up and down. She slurped and gagged when he started pushing his cock up and deeper into her mouth. I had my hand between my legs and pressed on my bulge as I tried not to cum in my pants again.

Lucas grinned and moaned as he fucked Jays mouth and Martin moved himself behind her, his cock already out. Jay whimpered as she felt him rubbing his cock head up and down her slit, then her eyes widened as she felt that massive penis push hard into her. They used her quite hard, I was alternating looking to the screen and seeing the old men taking her, and glancing across to see a young fit black man with his cock in her mouth. As usual it went on a while, until Martin eventually eased out of Jay, telling Luke it was “his turn”. They had no trouble shifting Jay up onto the big sofa, Lucas positioned himself, kneeling, between Jays legs, he held her ankles tight and high up, his big penis looked wet with Jays saliva as I watched Martin reach down and help guide him into my wife.

I came as he penetrated and Jay shuddered to an orgasm at the same time. Lucas was her first black cock and Jay really loved it, groaning and gasping as Lucas pounded her hard, with Martin kneeling beside them, masturbating and encouraging them. Surprisingly it didn’t seem long before Jay came to another shuddering climax, her real life cries mingling with the moans from the screen. Lucas of course, was doing her bareback, as all the other men had done, and he eventually stiffened and groaned as he emptied himself into my wife, Martin wanking himself onto her face shortly afterwards.

Despite my best efforts my own pants were as usual wet with my semen. I sat and watched for a little while longer as Lucas and Martin fondled Jay, she groaned appreciatively as they did. But Lucas then got up, thanked Martin and kissed Jay, smiling at me as he left the room.
The film had ended by then also, I helped Jay back into her semen stained clothes and then we just sat around for a little while in Martins office. He explained he was going on a business trip the following day but he wanted to meet us again in a couple of weeks at his place. He mentioned that Cheryl would be there and (if Jay agreed) Lucas and a couple of his friends would join us. That was where I had seen Lucas before, when Cheryl was filmed at Martins with the three young black men. I’ll be honest, my heart leapt at the thought, I’d enjoyed watching them pounding Cheryl many many times since Martin gave us the films. Now I could hardly believe he was going to have them fuck Jay too.

It was a long long wait until the call came from Martin after his business trip, but I was ready, I think Jay was too.

Regards, Robert.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue May 09, 2023 11:34 am

Thanks Robert,

Wonderful update,
can hardly wait for the next one!

Sincerely
elina

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed May 10, 2023 10:02 am

yes thanks. great update

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:14 am

Dear Robert

I hope your wonderful Wife, her lovers, and you have a food summer.
I am Reilly logging for an Updated from you.

sincerely
elina

Robert 01
Prepubescent

Unread post by Robert 01 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:32 am

Hello again all.

Sorry for delays again, it’s a combination of things this time, my old computer gave up the ghost and I lost my password for the site, so I’ve had to rejoin with a slightly different name, (hope nobody minds). Work has also been very very busy lately.

After our eventful visit to Martins office, where Lucas had my wife, it was a good three or four weeks before we heard from Martin. We were busy at the new house anyway, and we’d had Jays mother Anne visiting, she stayed a week.

The call came to my ‘phone one evening just after I’d finished work, I was driving so had to pull over to take his call. Martin sounded excited from the beginning and told me he’d “sorted something out” for my “lovely young wife”. And (if it was convenient) we could drive over to his place on a Saturday afternoon, in two weeks time, (he said we’d be staying overnight, and not to worry about clothes for Jay, he had it covered). I was hard just listening to him chat about her.

I mentioned it to Jay when I got home, I saw the (by now) normal flicker of excitement in her eyes, and knew she was going to enjoy herself. I couldn’t say much more that night as her mother Anne was calling by again for a meal with us.

It was a long wait until the following Saturday afternoon, complicated by us having to make an excuse to Anne about where we were going for the evening, (we live a lot closer to Anne now so she pops in a lot). We told her it was just some friends we’d met once on a holiday, Mike and Cheryl, (I couldn’t think of any more names just at that moment).

It was a nice day when we got over to Martins, traffic had delayed us a lot though, and there were already people there when we arrived. I was happy to Cheryl was there, and already encircled by Mike, Richard and an eager looking Simon, who already had his hand on her pert little arse. Graham and John were also there chatting to Martin and another younger couple. Martin introduced them to us, a very nervous looking guy called Greg, and his very pretty young wife, Fern. From the way John kept moving his hand across Ferns arse, I guessed he was the one introducing them to the group. The absentees were Stuart and Paul.

Fern didn’t actually look overwhelmed or nervous at all, she seemed very happy indeed as Joh openly fondled her arse as Greg watched. The other thing was all the camera equipment was downstairs this time, and there were two other guys, middle aged, who I expected would be operating the lights etc, (Martin later introduced them as Dean and Mark).

We all had a drink or two over the next half hour, until the others arrived, what Martin had hinted at in his call to me. It was the three young black guys, Lucas and his two friends Rick and Joseph, who I had watched fucking Cheryl in one of Martins and the groups earlier videos. The atmosphere changed entirely as they entered the room. I noticed Lucas make a beeline straight for my wife, but Martin smiled as he told him “don’t be too eager Lucas, I have to get Jay ready for you guys first”. My cock was already rock hard. I watched Martin take Jays hand and lead her out of the room, probably up to the “dressing room” he has stocked for the girls. The three guys just headed over to little Fern for the moment, I heard her hubby actually whimper as John introduced her to the boys, Greg had a look of fear on his face.

Jay was led back in to some cheers from the men, Martin had dressed her in one of their favourites, a schoolgirl outfit. Little very short pleated grey skirt, flat shoes, knee socks, a sheer white blouse, with obviously no bra under it, and a grey blazer, Jays slightly longer now blonde hair was tied in a couple of little bunches at the sides. Martin led her across to the large sofa, that was by now well lit and had cameras trained on it. Jay sat down on the sofa, and was “interviewed” by Martin on camera, much as I’d seen Cheryl being spoken to by him before the black guys ravaged her. It wasn’t a one interview, and Jay was quite confident, telling Martin her name and age etc, that she was married and her husband liked to watch her. Martin ended by saying he would introduce her to some young men who were going to “really look after you Jay, they’re going to give you a good hard fucking”.

Jay smiled, the three guys wandered into the camera shot, and it began.

They had my wife unzipping them first, three large black cocks out, my smiling wife eagerly starting to handle them as they stiffened fully for her. They were in no rush, allowing the camera guy to move around and get good shots. Everyone was eagerly watching the scene, Cheryl and Fern while being themselves fondled by the old men. Ferns hubby Greg was sitting in a chair by the dining table, with his hand firmly clamped over his own crotch, watching old men pushing their hands into his young wife’s blouse, and up her skirt, which she looked like she was enjoying very much.

Joseph was right in front of Jay so took first turn in her mouth, Jay looked up at him as he rubbed his big cock head over her lips, Jay in turn ran her tongue eagerly all around his cock. Then Joseph moaned appreciatively as my wife’s mouth closed over him, he took hold of her hair and began to slowly fuck her mouth. Jay wanked both the other big cocks as she gagged on Joseph. Lucas and Rick were tugging at her clothes by then, and the guys got Jay to turn her head and suck each big cock in turn as they pulled most of her clothes off. Her blouse was left on, but open, they also left her knee socks on and her shoes, they were slowly getting out of their clothes too as it went on.

There was minimal involvement or guidance from Martin as it went on, the guys knew just what to do and the film crew did too. The boys were all naked by then, Rick sat himself down on the sofa, Lucas and Joseph helped my already whimpering wife up so she could straddle him, Jay lowered herself slowly down onto his rock hard shaft, groaning as she wriggled down onto him, Rick helped by thrusting up, making Jay gasp. Then she fucked him. The cameraman knelt down between Ricks open legs, capturing my wife’s soaking cunt being hammered. Her blouse open, Rick fondling her tits as she fucked his big cock. The boys made it better by constantly commenting on what a hot fuck Jay is, Lucas leading the way saying “I told you this one was a hot fucktoy”. They swapped around, often, taking turns with Jay, she was under them, on top, kneeling, gasping and groaning throughout the fuck.

I was only distracted when I heard the noises of Cheryl and Fern. Fern had been pushed face down against the big table her skirt had been pushed up around her waist and her flimsy top was pretty much hanging off, exposing some quite small but pert looking breasts. Graham was standing behind Fern, his pants were around his ankles, he had Ferns little panties clutched in his hand, and he was fucking her from behind, quite hard. Fern was gasping very very loudly as Graham shafted her. I hadn’t noticed before but her hubby Greg had his cock out and was jerking wildly. Martin was giving the same treatment to Cheryl, having her bent right over the table.

I turned back to see Lucas on top of Jay, grasping her ankles and holding her legs up high, his black arse pumping up and down very fast as his cock pleasured Jay. The other two were in position to give Jay a facial now. I don’t know how long it had been going on, a long time though, Jay was really flushed red as she had already orgasmed a couple of times with the studs. The camera man moved in on a signal from Rick, and captured him wanking his huge load into my wife’s face, shortly followed by Joseph, who cock slapped Jay quite a few times before sending thick ropes of cum onto her face and her tits. Lucas, well Lucas didn’t pull out, he just carried on pounding Jay until he really stiffened, and I knew from his groans, he was unloading deep into Jay. My wife came again as he flooded her.

It went quiet then, just my wife and her studs heavy breathing. It was quieter by the table too, Martin and Graham had done with Cheryl and Fern for now. While stunned Greg was still just sitting there, he hadn’t bothered to cover himself, his limp cock still hanging out. I was sure the “event” hadn’t finished yet though, and I was right. For the three boys though, it was time for them to leave. They all kissed my now exhausted wife, thanking her for the afternoons fun. They even thanked me for bringing Jay, and hoped they would see us (or her) again sometime.

Jay had managed to gather her skirt up and put it on, also she managed to fasten a couple of buttons up on her wet with semen blouse. The rest of the afternoon was to carry on upstairs though, with Fern. She was duly led off by Martin, with the rest of us, apart from Jay and Cheryl, following on, including her still dazed looking husband Greg. We entered the now familiar large main bedroom, where Jay had been ganged. Now it looks like young Fern was to be next. She was led to the bed, sat down on it. The men began to undress, I heard Greg whimper, “oh god, not all of you”, but nobody took any notice of him.

It was indeed all of them, including the two camera guys, and including me, that fucked her. I did briefly wonder what my wife would say if she walked in and discovered me fucking Fern, but Jay stayed downstairs with Cheryl throughout, (I’ll tell you what happened there later). I can say Fern enjoyed the whole thing, her hubby didn’t, but she did. Fern let everyone take a good turn fucking her, she sucked really well, and of course ended up with her pretty face fully coated with sperm.

It was getting late by the time everyone had been inside Fern, but surprisingly, Martin told me that everyone was staying the night. Fern was taken back downstairs, where we all sat around and had some drinks for a while, except poor Greg, who was just sat in the corner with his head in his hands. It wasn’t too long before Cheryl was picked out, and we watched Mike and Graham spit roast her taut young body on the rug. Fern also was picked out again, but I’ll have to tell you all about that the next time, along with what Cheryl told Jay while they were alone downstairs.

Regards.

Robert.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:46 pm

Thank you, you once again knock it out of the park. So hot.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:25 am

I’m stunned how quickly your wife had taken to wild abandon sex. The most amazing was the first time Martin was in the kitchen and saying whatever he said to get her panties off. Amazing woman .

Pauline

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:15 am

Thanks Robert,

Wonderful update.
And as usual, you have us on edge for the still to be told juice bits.

Also, I wonder a little about Fern, is She a real cuckoldress who properly controls Her sexlife and poor Greg can do nothing but going along?

Sincerely
elina

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:16 pm

Seems Fern and her hubby were curious and he just got a dose of ultra real

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:07 am

Are we now in the present or are we still catching up. How is Jay feeling these days.

Robert 01
Prepubescent

Unread post by Robert 01 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:43 am

Hi again all.

Following on from the last update, we stayed the night at Martins home. Hanging around downstairs till quite late, watching first Cheryl on the rug, and then Fern was taken to the middle of the room, where the two camera guys did her again. Fern was taken upstairs to a bedroom by (I think) Graham, Richard and Simon. The other guys taking my wife and Cheryl up to the main bedroom for the night. I was briefly left downstairs with Greg for a while, he was upset.

He wanted to know how we became involved, I told him through Martin, Greg told me his was a slightly different story. . He said in their case John was actually Ferns boss, and when he had made passes at Fern, she’d told Greg. Greg was excited by this and actually began by encouraging his young wife, (Fern was the same as Jay to begin with, inexperienced). Now though, it was a while different thing, Greg had endured watching all those men fuck his hot young wife, and now he wasn’t sure it was a good idea, although from watching Fern, It was obvious she loved it.

I was very very tired then, so I just found myself an unoccupied room and crashed out. I was woken a couple of times during the night, with the obvious sounds of Fern getting fucked, hard by the sound of it.

By the time I woke on Sunday, most of the guys had gone, Jay, Cheryl and Fern looked like they had showered and got dressed early too, Greg just looked shattered. Mike left soon with Cheryl, although it wasn’t quite all over for Greg, he had to endure the sight of his pretty wife having to kneel down and have her mouth fucked by Martin before she was allowed to leave with John. Jay and I left then, arriving exhausted at home mid afternoon, where Jay went straight up to bed. I would have joined her but her mother Anne turned up not long after, I had to make some excuses about Jay not feeling well, I managed to keep a straight face when Anne asked if it was something she’d eaten, instantly thinking about those big black cocks in her daughters eager mouth.

Jay was fairly quiet for the next few days, until I pressed her and asked what Cheryl had been talking to her about. It didn’t sound very good to me. Cheryl had told Jay that she and her hubby Thomas had split up, and that’s why we hadn’t seen him for so long. Also she told Jay that Mike had been taking her on his business trips more often, where he had asked Cheryl to “entertain” some of his clients. Cheryl also said she knew John had already taken Fern to meet one of his customers. This wasn’t how I’d envisaged it going at all, (I don’t know how I really expected it to end, maybe just fizzle out as Jay tired of it). Anyway, I asked Jay if Martin had mentioned customers or clients to her, she promised he hadn’t done, but told me she thought her boss at work (as I mentioned before) knew much more than he was letting on, although he’d pretty much left Jay alone for ages.

It was all pretty concerning to me, plus Jay said Cheryl was going to have to move house soon when Thomas and her were divorced. All in all it was worrying. We didn’t have much time to chat about it either, what with my work being so busy still, and also Anne calling round what seemed like every day. I got the call from Martin about the videos the following week, he said he’d drop them off for us the Saturday evening as he was in our area, I agreed and told Jay.

Martin turned up, but, Anne turned up too (unexpectedly) about thirty minutes later, it was close. Martin already had Jays skirt pushed up and was getting ready to fuck her on our sofa when Anne (luckily) knocked on the door, fortunately I had remembered to lock the door when I let Martin in. Martin was of course very charming with Anne, as you’d expect. But he was clearly frustrated not to have his big cock already buried in jay. He didn’t make things awkward though, and made some excuse to leave. Anne was charmed and mentioned what a lovely man he was, as well as asking some awkward questions I wasn’t prepared for really. I just said he was someone I was doing building work for, who’d dropped some plans off.

We watched Jays new video after Anne left, its was very very good, very erotic and exciting seeing my blonde wife with those muscular dark skinned young men, clearly enjoying every minute of it.

Again, we didn’t hear from Martin for a little while, but when the call did eventually come, it wasn’t what I wanted to hear. Martin told me he was having to go away for a few days on business, and wondered if Jay (not me) would like to tag along with him. He made it sound good, telling me they would be in London and would stay in a really good hotel, Martin was sure Jay would “love it and benefit greatly”, whatever that meant. I told Jay. To my relief she said she wasn’t keen to go, we didn’t discuss it further. I called Martin a few days later. I’ll tell you in the next update what the conversation went like.

Regards.

Robert.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:49 am

Thanks Robert

Sounds like you (and some of the others you had gotten to know through Martin) was at a crossroads at that time.

Looking forward to learn where this went.

Sincerely
elina

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:01 pm

Wonder what will happen with Greg and Fern. Seems that won't go well, unless she is the type to tell him to take it and deal with it, and the bread winner.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:52 am

Sounds like things didn't work out for Cheryl's relationship and she may have regrets, but the addiction has its hold. Then there is Greg who is not enjoying it all. That's another disaster. He maybe better off not being there at all and let his young hot wife loose. She obviously loves being dominated. Cheryl has kind of sent out a red flag about trips and clients and Martin is now going to take that next step with your wife. If you can handle what has happened so far especially the video sets and gang bangs then there should be no issue for the odd client. The only issue maybe that he is an over weight small cock dude who is not your wife's type but she is forced to fuck him as a favor for Martin.
Last edited by lovethis on Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:08 am

lovethis wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:52 am
Sounds like things didn't work out for Cheryl's relationship and she may have regrets but the addiction has its hold. Then there is Greg who is not enjoying it all. That's another disaster. He maybe better off not being there at all and let his young hot wife loose. She obviously loves being dominate. Cheryl has kind of sent out a red flag about trips and clients and Martin is now going to take that next step with your wife. If you can handle what has happened so far especially the video sets and gang bangs then there should be no issue for the odd client. The only issue maybe that he is an over weight small cock dude who is not your wife's type but she is forced to fuck him as a favor for Martin.
I say lets wait till next installment and see how that conversation went. I just hope Greg and Fern have a nice talk and can come to an understanding, and maybe some ground rules.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:29 pm

Waiting to hear the next story

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:14 pm

me too.

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:03 pm

Me too 👊
We love meeting people in the lifestyle. Reach out to us.

Robert 01
Prepubescent

Unread post by Robert 01 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:33 am

Hi again all.

I’ll carry on from after the party and the call I had to make to Martin. Obviously Jay and I talked quite a lot about it, and we also invited Cheryl over for the evening for her take. Cheryl had done three “business trips”, and she hadn’t really enjoyed it. Mostly because the men she was “entertaining” didn’t treat her particularly well. Also she was getting divorced from Thomas and was quite worried about what was going to happen to her. She was in fact working for Mike now, but was getting the impression he was tiring of her, and was just keeping her on so his clients could fuck her.

The subject of Fern and Greg also came up. It had been very very obvious that Fern was in her element with the men, unlike her young husband. Cheryl said she knew Fern had done a “business trip” with John, and had told Cheryl later that it ended with four men fucking her in a hotel room as John filmed it, Fern said she had enjoyed it all. Greg, obviously had not been present, and it didn’t sound like he would be present at any of the parties in the future either.

I thought it was getting a bit out of hand now. Jay agreed with me. Cheryl stayed the night with us (spare room), and I took her home in the morning.

I tried to call Martin a couple of times in the days after, but he didn’t answer. Instead I got a call from him that he would visit us at the weekend. I told him no, as we had Jays mother Anne with us Saturday all day. Martin said he didn’t mind that, and Graham could visit too to “take care of Anne”. I had to be firm and told him no, and that neither of us liked his “business trip” plans he was hatching. He wasn’t very happy about it, I could tell.

It was strange really, after the call. Thinking if this was how it would all just finish. I’d seen my pretty wife go from being as inexperienced as me, to being in porn films, ganged by old men, an interracial gang fucking, and to be honest, enjoying every minute of it. Eleven hung men had fucked Jay multiple times now, I wondered if she would miss it, would she crave the experiences again? Maybe seek an affair? It was all troubling, and preying on my mind. To be fair though, Jay just seemed to be her normal self, she didn’t mention any of it over the next couple of weeks, we didn’t even watch any of the movies she’d made. (Well, we didn’t watch them together to be honest. I watched them a few times, as I usually do).

Jay was also getting more of a hard time at her work, as I said, I had thought her manager knew more than he was letting on. The answer to that was easy though, Jay just left, she wasn’t comfortable there anymore, and we didn’t really need the money urgently so it was quite a relief for us when she quit. The next problem was what to do about Cheryl, Jay and Cheryl had become pretty good friends and we were getting more calls from her and a couple more visits. It turned out Cheryl had refused to go on another of Mikes “business trips”, which hadn’t made him very happy. The result was it looked like she was going to lose her job as well as her home.

It was my idea. I suggested to Jay that we ought to try help Cheryl out. We have more than enough room now so it seemed the right thing to do. Jay agreed we ought to help Cheryl out if we could, so we invited Cheryl over for the evening and offered our help.

Cheryl was very grateful to have somewhere to stay as she and Thomas had been renting, and there was no way she could afford to stay there on her own.

I’ll update on Cheryl moving in, along with Martin and Mike’s responses the next time.

Regards, Robert.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:04 am

Thanks Robert.

Really good to hear how you were finding new directions at that point and helping Cheryl at the same time.
Looking forward to your next update.

Sincerely
elina

rickmanger2
Prepubescent

Unread post by rickmanger2 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:58 am

Bump! Don’t leave us hanging

Mack555
Virgin

Unread post by Mack555 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:47 pm

Robert 01 ,hope all is well with you and Jay . Hope you have a update on your great journey. Stay safe both of you !