The start of our journey

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Robert01
Virgin

Re: The start of our journey

Unread post by Robert01 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:12 am

Well, time allows today, I’m home alone and Jay is out, so I’ll carry on with our story. I called Martin, I was nervous but I had some questions I needed to ask him. First though, I told him Jay and I had decided we’d like to see him again. Martin seemed genuinely pleased about that, as you’d expect I suppose. Anyway I told him I had some things I needed to ask him first. It sounds a bit OCD I know but I’d written down the things I needed to know, just so I didn’t miss anything out.

The first thing was how old he was, he told me 63, which was a surprise, both Jay and I thought mid 50s at the most. My mind was racing ahead, as I’d envisaged maybe long term problems, him being so much older sort of made me feel easier about that. I pressed ahead, I wanted to know how many women he’d been with. He said “around” 20 before he married, and “around 15” during his marriage, then 17 “or so” in the ten years since his divorce. I was a little shocked, but not too much having seen him working on Jay, I had no reason to disbelieve him anyway. He also told me a little more about the other couples he’d been with, three of them, one during his marriage and two after, he admitted he found it the biggest turn on having a wife submit to him as the husband watched.

The next question was the one I had ducked out of before, what did he think of Jay? How did she compare? Martin was quiet for a little while, I thought he didn’t want to answer, but he did. He said I was lucky, to be married to Jay, how “fucking hot” she was, he said she was the youngest he’d been with in a very long time, but he had been really thrilled to fuck her, as well as being thrilled that I watched. I was aroused, very aroused. Martin turned the tables a little then, he asked what Jay had thought of him. My mouth was dry as I told him Jay had loved it, she’d really enjoyed the sex with him. Martin said, “yes Robert, I could tell she liked my big cock, you liked it too didn’t you?” I gulped, I told him yes, yes I did. I was stroking. Martin was very descriptive, talking about Jays lovely tight pussy, how it had felt so wet and smooth as he slid his dick in, loving the way Jay shuddered and moaned as he pounded her. He said he loved how she came on his cock, he felt her pussy gripping him tight, he wanted that hot young pussy again. He wanted to see my wifes pert little tits shake as she came on his cock. I was groaning and wanking as he spoke. He carried on until he heard me cum. He was quiet for a little while then, we both were, then he changed the subject .

He asked how we were doing, if we’d had sex since his visit, I told him we had. He said he was happy, he didn’t want me to be a “cut off” husband, he’d known a situation like that before, and he’d not been comfortable with it. We were talking more about Jay then, Martin said he wanted to be inventive, to make sure Jay was going to be very happy. I told him Jay had bought some stockings, and sexy knickers, that she’d not worn things like that before. He was happy, he said he loved that, and was imagining Jay right then, in sexy hold ups, and skimpy panties. He also said he’d be bringing Jay some things also, that we’d enjoy, if that was ok with me, I told him yes, yes it was very ok with me.

He asked me something else then, he asked if I would do something for him, on the day he would visit, whenever that was going to be. I asked what he wanted, he told me he wanted me to shave Jays pussy, totally bald, for his visit. I almost came right then, the very thought of me having to prepare Jays pussy, ready for a hung stud to arrive, was the sexiest and most erotic thing I’d ever heard. I said I would be happy to do it, I was sure Jay would be fine with it also. We talked another 30 minutes or so, about Jay, her little perky tits, her smooth little ass, he said he was going to fuck her mouth this time too, I was leaking cum and told him so. Martin said he wouldn’t mind if we both “boned” Jay together, he’d like to fuck her hard from behind as she sucked my cock. I had to cum then. He said he wasn’t going to cum, he was saving it up, to spray on her little tits.

I arranged with Martin that he would visit the following Friday evening, around the same time he did before, the time though, he said he’d be staying the weekend, if it was ok, I said it was, I was sure Jay would be fine with it too. Now, all I had to do was tell her.

Robert.

guitarman
Virgin

Unread post by guitarman » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:02 am

Great writing, incredibly descriptive. Looking forward to your future posts.

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:33 am

guitarman wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:02 am
Great writing, incredibly descriptive. Looking forward to your future posts.
Thank you.

Happyfunguy
Virgin

Unread post by Happyfunguy » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:58 am

Very nice story. It Made me hard

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:35 am

I confessed to Jay that very same night, I told her I had contacted Martin, and that he was very keen to visit again. Jay and I had eaten and were on the sofa having a glass of wine when I told her. She blushed a little, I told her it was ok, that if she wanted to change her mind, I would just call him again. Jay shook her head, she kissed me, and asked me when he was going to be here. I told her I’d arranged for the Friday, which was kind of short notice I knew, giving us just a couple of days. I was going to be off work Friday, taking a days holiday, and I knew sometimes Jay finished at lunchtime on the Friday too. I had ordered some things online too, and was hoping they would arrive before Friday lunchtime. Jay looked excited, I was happy, and aroused, looking at her there on our sofa, already imagining Martin having sex with her. Jay had a t shirt on, her yoga pants, she was barefoot. I was looking at her, and I had to touch her.

Jay responded excitedly, I went at her, eagerly, we were like animals right then. I tugged hard at her t shirt, and pushed her pants down, she didn’t have a bra on, or any knickers. I was kissing her as she spread her legs. She was very wet, I easily slid my cock into her and started to fuck her. I know I was being selfish again but I couldn’t help it. My shorts were only part way down as I fucked her on the sofa. I was trying hard, very hard, not to cum too quickly again. I did better than usual though, lasting around eight minutes before I had to let go. Jay moaned as she felt me cum, I knew she was disappointed. But I had hot thoughts, I pulled my cock out of her and grabbed her hand. I pushed her hand down onto her mound, and she started to rub herself, excitement in her eyes. I’d never watched Jay masturbating, it was so fucking exciting, I started to talk about what Martin was going to do to her as she rubbed herself. Yes Jay, fucking yes Jay, oh god he’s going to fuck you so fucking hard Jay, he’s going to fuck your hot little cunt all night. Jay was whimpering and moaning, I fingered her wet pussy as she rubbed hard on her clit. It wasn’t long before her nipples were like little bullets, and she was gasping excitedly as she made herself orgasm.

Again we laid there kissing for a while, I looked down at her downy bush, and confessed to her, I told her Martin had asked me to shave her pussy bald before he came. Jay shuddered, but nodded, and whispered “ok”. We went to bed not long after, and slept. I had a couple of days work, a couple of days where I couldn’t really concentrate thinking about the coming weekend.

Friday, fuck, it came around quickly, Jay was quiet, nervous I guessed. My items had arrived also, I opened them while Jay was at work in the morning, Jay already had a nice pair of heels, I’d bought her hold up stockings, black ones, with kind of white polka dots on them, and lacy ties at the top. I’d also bought her a very short pleated skirt, that would show off those stocking tops. I had spent some money on a selection of thongs, different colours but thinking the tiny black one would look the best, for the brief time she’d be wearing it anyway. The top I bought for Jay was small, I was worried it was too small, it was white, short enough to show off her midriff and quite sheer, fairly low cut too, although I thought her pert little tits and dark nipples would be easily visible, I just hoped Jay would go along with it. It was all too much looking at this stuff, so I went in the bathroom and masturbated, wondering what Martin had bought her.

Jay came home around 4.30 in the afternoon, which was good really, I thought we didn’t want to have to hang around too long, thinking about it all. We kissed, she looked apprehensive. She said she was going to go shower, I stayed downstairs, preparing the evening meal, getting the wine out and setting the table. I had left her new things out on the bed upstairs. Martin was due around 6 to 6.30. I went upstairs after I had got the dinner on, Jay was sitting at the dressing table, with a towel around her, drying her hair. I sat on the bed. Jay finished doing her hair and came and sat next to me on the bed, the bed with her new sexy kit on. It was after 5 now, we had just an hour or so. I opened the bedside drawer, and got out the trimmer, I had already left a razor in there too, and some shaving foam. Jay didn’t speak as I turned to her, and took the towel. She laid back on the bed, and I knelt down, between her open legs. I almost came in my pants again as I started to shave my wifes lovely little pussy, taking care, using the trimmer first, then the razor and some foam. Jay moaned a little, I could see her pussy was wet again, but I made sure I did a good job, shaving her totally bald for Martin.

Dressing her came next, It was so erotic, putting a little lacy thong on her, covering her freshly shaven mound. Easing her new hold ups onto her, Her new little skirt went on next, then her heels, finally, that lovely little top easing her into it, adjusting it. Jay stood up, fuck, fuck fuck, she looked fucking fabulous. Part innocent, part slut, all hot sexy woman. I loved it. I’d taken my time and it was just after 6 now, Martin was due anytime so we went downstairs. I took the precaution of closing our curtains first. Then I opened some wine for us, Jay took a glass, and most unlike her, she gulped it down quickly. I sank a full glass pretty quickly too, and had jut poured us another when there was a knock on the door.

It made both of us jump, the time was here, we were in it now with no turning back once I had opened that door. Jay sat at our dining table with the wine, I went to let him in. Martin was dressed much more casually this time, no suit, just slacks, nice shoes, a polo shirt. I shook his hand as I let him in, he said it was nice to see me again. I closed the door behind him, locked it, and put the chain on, Martin smiled. We walked into the room, Jay was sitting at the table, but stood up as Martin came in, he actually gasped when he saw her, she looked fantastic, he made his way over to her, and told her, God Jay you look fabulous, he leaned in and kissed her, not a peck, a nice long hungry kiss, his hand on her bare midriff, caressing. I thought he would want to fuck her right then, but he didn’t, he was a model of restraint. Although I did notice his pants were already bulging ominously.

We sat at the table, and chatted a little first, small talk how we were, how work was, how Jays idiot manager was doing, if he’d even asked jay about the last time (he hadn’t). I went and sorted the meal out, I was trembling already, wondering how things would begin, but nothing happened. I went in with the meal, expecting to see my wife bent over the table with Martin pumping her. But they were just chatting. We ate, had some more wine, we had a dessert. It was all very civilised for the first hour or so.

I cleared all the things away, Martin opened one of the bottles of wine he’d brought, and poured us all a glass. I did hurry in the kitchen though, my heart was really pounding as I more or less threw the things in the dishwasher. I went back into the room as soon as I could, Martin was sitting on our sofa by then, with Jay beside him, she looked relaxed, at ease. Martin indicated I ought to come sit with them leaning over Jay and patting the sofa. I was visibly erect, as I sat. I looked and so was Martin. Jay had her legs crossed, her stockings looked great, and we could see the creamy white flesh of her thighs above them, her breast were heaving too, in that tight little top, her tits and hard little nipples clearly visible.

It started then. Martin took the glass of wine from Jay, and put it to one side. He smiled, at us, he said “mmm..fuck Jay you look fucking amazing”. And put his hand on her leg, caressing her thigh, moving up higher as Jay breathed heavier. Jay uncrossed her legs for him, I looked down at his hand moving along her inner thigh, slowly squeezing and stroking. My wife turned her head to him and he leaned in, kissing her hungrily, Jay responding too, as his hand pushed her legs further apart. I was breathing heavily and panting already watching him again. Jay was kind of sliding down as his hand moved over the naked flesh above her stocking tops. But he stopped, he looked up and smiled at me, “take her knickers off Robert”. Jay whimpered, but I was eager now, I knelt and reached up, pushing that tiny skirt out of the way, and pulling the skimpy thong off her that I’d only just put on her.

Her freshly shaved pussy glistened as Martin pushed her legs apart more, he moaned, “oh fuck yes Robert, you’ve done a good job on this”. As he began to finger and rub her mound. I looked down, Martin smiled and told me to help him, I wasn’t sure what he meant this time, but he took my hand and pushed it down between Jays legs. Jay sighed loudly as we both fingered and rubbed her. I was so fucking hard. It went on for ages, I was sure Jay would orgasm, but Martin seemed to know how to keep her right on the brink. All the time he was kissing her too, and talking to her and me. “Fuck yes Jay, you’re going to be such a fucking good girl again aren’t you”. “Fuck yes Robert, I fucking want her’. I was so hard. Martin suddenly stopped though, Jay gasped, but he just wanted to undress, right there in our living room this time, he pulled his shirt off and started unfastening his pants. I watched when his pants dropped, as my wifes hand moved up to grip his bulging cock through his shorts, Martin moaned, “oh god yes Jay, god fucking yes”. I was still eagerly fingering my wifes slit as he dropped his shorts and kicked his shoes off, then he looked right at me and told me to undress too.

I was surprised and nervous, but I hastily slipped out of my shorts and t shirt, slightly ashamed then as I looked at his huge jutting cock. Martin reached for Jays top then, it was quite tight though, so he told me to help again, I did and we both pulled it from Jay, once again exposing her little tits to him. God, she was whimpering, looking up, her eyes on his huge penis. Martin knelt on the sofa then, he held his cock and began to rub it over Jays face. I carried on fingering Jay as she took hold of Martins shaft. It wasn’t long before I was watching his bulbous cock head going into Jays mouth. Her head began to bob, Martin was holding her head as he fucked her face. He groaned as he fucked her mouth. I did too, seeing Jays saliva all over his veiny shaft. Again it went on for ages, until Martin looked down, he looked at me, and told me he was going to cum, in her mouth. I was quite surprised he was going to cum so quickly, but then he moaned, “fucking help me Robert, help me”. I thought he wanted me to wank him again, he didn’t though, he pulled my hand up and had me caress his heavy balls as he fucked her face. Jay was wide eyed.I was holding his balls, watching him listening to him moan and comment. “OOH…oh fuck Jay, Jay fuck yes Jay….go on Robert, go on squeeze my fucking balls”. Fuck, it was amazing, I felt his balls pulsing just like I’d felt his cock pulsing before, then he erupted, ooh fuck….so much semen again, he’d said he was saving it and he hadn’t lied. Jay gurgled and gagged as he emptied those big balls in her mouth. Jay was sputtering, Martin was groaning and still holding her head tight. Jay gulped a lot down, but it was spilling out of her mouth and dribbling onto her tits too. Of course, I came as well, cumming onto Jays new stockings.

Martin pulled his dick out of her mouth then, he was breathless and I was surprised that his cock seemed to be softening. Amazingly, mine was hard still. I’m not sure what had happened to me, but seeing my wife like this was having a very positive affect on me. Sadly, it wouldn’t ever make my cock bigger, but I didn’t care. Martin rested for a little while, I asked if he wanted to take Jay to bed, he grinned then and said “not yet”. We sat there a while, Jays still in her sexy skirt, with her tits and pussy exposed, semen on her chin, and cum stained stockings. Martin sat beside her, his hand between her legs again, Jay moaning as he rubbed her clit. He grinned at me again, and said “fuck her Robert, go on, fuck your sexy wife now”. Jay looked somewhat surprised, obviously expecting his big cock to be pushing into her, but she didn’t complain she I knelt before her, took hold of her legs, and pulled her down so I could penetrate. She was incredibly wet, she moaned too, as I began to fuck her hot bald pussy. Martin smiled, playing with her tits as he encouraged me. “Oh yes Robert, oh yes, give her it Robert, fuck her, fuck her harder”. Obviously I couldn’t take much of this, but it looked like Martin was ready again anyway, his cock looked fully erect. I gasped and shuddered as I came inside Jay, breathless with the effort again. Martin was playing with Jays tits still, when he said, “my turn Robert”.

Jay sighed loudly as I pulled my cock out, Martin hurriedly gripping her and pulling her around on the sofa. She was on her back, he lifted her stockinged legs, then said to me, “put me in her Robert”. Fuck, I’d thought about doing this, I just grabbed that thick shaft and began to tease Jay, rubbing his cock head up and down her wet slit and over her clit. Jay was wriggling, Martin was moaning, “oh yes, oh fuck yes Robert Robert”. His dick was throbbing wildly as I guided that big cock head past her soaked pussy lips, again watching as the entire length of it vanished into Jay. My wife gasped and cried out as he impaled her, then straight away started to bone her with his usual steady rhythm. Her guttural moans filled the room, her pert titties shook and rocked, her legs bounced. Martin fucked her, and fucked her, grunting, pounding, harder and harder. It was different to the last time somehow, more elemental, more urgent, but still as sexy and erotic. Jay, of course orgasmed on his cock, quite suddenly though, taking us both unawares I think. She moaned “fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck” as she came on his cock. Martin moaned too, and really ground his hard cock into her deeply, making Jay wince. Jay was holding onto my hand tightly as Martin redoubled his efforts. Just purely fucking my wife, filling her married cunt with his big cock as I groped and kissed her tits. He went on a little while longer, urgently pumping, then he let out a long moan. “Robert, Robert, I’m cumming in your fucking wife Robert”. Jays eyes were rolling, I moaned, yes, yes Martin fucking cum in her Martin, fucking do her. I looked down as his penis ground into her deep, he shuddered and I could just see his balls pulsating as he emptied them into Jays cunt.

We laid there panting for quite a while, taking in our latest “adventure” Martin and I kissing Jay, fondling her for a while. Eventually Martin got up, his big cock soft, dangling, wet with my wifes pussy juices. He went out of the room for a little while, to the toilet. Jay looked at me when he was out of the room, and said “thank you”. I caressed her, kissed her, until Martin came back in. Her mound looked swollen, her pussy lips too, there was no doubt her pussy had been well punished, with probably more to come. Martin, naked hung Martin, sat down again, Jay between us, we just chatted and sipped some wine, the only thing Martin did was to tell Jay to lose the little skirt, which she did. I loved just sitting there, watching almost naked Jay, her hand slipping over to caress her new lovers cock as we talked. There was a noticeable stiffening of Martins cock after a while though, which I expected. Martin smiled and sighed, Jay too, as she detected his cock rising.

Martin was in control, again. Jay giggled and squealed as he grabbed her, he pulled her down until she was kneeling on the floor, right in front of me. My cock stiffened too when I realised what he was going to do. Jay was kneeling, between my open legs, looking right into my eyes as Martin moved behind her, she groaned loudly as he quickly slid his cock into her from behind. Martin held her hips tight and started fucking her again. I watched my wifes face intently, her eyes rolling, her mouth open, gasping unintelligible sounds as she took his big cock. Martin reached down for her hand, grabbed it and pushed it over to my cock, Jay gripped me tight, and began to wank me as he fucked her. Jays little titties swinging free, he reached around and I saw his big hands cupping and fondling my wifes tits, making her moan and wince even more. It was tremendous, just listening so close as she moaned out loud once more. Martin moved one hand around, wrapping his fingers into Jays hair and pulling her head back, quite roughly I thought. I could see her face as she came on his dick, mumbling incoherently as her orgasm exploded in her. Martin following again shortly after, allowing himself to empty his balls into Jays pussy again. Jay was a little limp, but I took advantage as Martin let go of her hair, I held her head down and guided my own cock into her mouth, her eyes widened as I took just a couple of thrusts, grunting as I shot my load in her mouth.

Jay was kind of spent again then for a while, so again we just sat around, naked, chatting, both of us fondling Jay as we talked. It was wonderful to see Martin so comfortable with my wife, and of course Jay so happy having him there. Eventually though, when the wine had all gone, it was decided it was indeed “bedtime”. At least I wasn’t banished to the spare room this time, I went into our bedroom with Martin and Jay, although I took no further part in their sex games that night. Only laying on the bed with them, listening, looking, and stroking as Martin mounted my wife yet again. Feeling the bed moving as he made love to her, listening to her little squeals and groans as she came again on his cock before I finally managed to fall asleep.

I know it’s been a long one this time, but I thought I needed to fit the build up and Friday evenings events into one post. I hope you guys have enjoyed it so far, although I’ll have to warn you, there are going to be a few more longer posts, before I can bring you up to the present date with our journey. I’ll start the next part with Saturday morning, and the nice day out we had.

Regards, Robert.

Gary_evans77

Unread post by Gary_evans77 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:01 am

Wow, I think a lot of guys (and gals) will be thinking.. "I wish a Martin would enter in to our lives"?

This is perfect, and getting your innocent wife to shave her pussy bald for him was just the icing on the cake. Or should I say, it became the icing on her cake!

Fantastic detail, I'm transfixed!

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:37 am

Gary_evans77 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:01 am
Wow, I think a lot of guys (and gals) will be thinking.. "I wish a Martin would enter in to our lives"?

This is perfect, and getting your innocent wife to shave her pussy bald for him was just the icing on the cake. Or should I say, it became the icing on her cake!

Thanks for the positive comments Gary, appreciated.

Robert.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:42 am

Robert01 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:37 am
Gary_evans77 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:01 am

Thanks for the positive comments Gary, appreciated.

Robert.
Wishing you might post some pics of Jay.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:03 am

What an amazing story.
Hot, sexy, incredible.
You are a lucky man and your wife is too.
A quick question? How has your relationship changed since Martin entered your lives?
How has your wife’s demeanor change?
What are your discussions like and about now?
Will she entertain taking other men between her legs at some point?
How much do you see Martin pushing the envelope with her?
Do you think he will want to take her out on a solo date without you at some point? Dressed sexy, his arm candy or trophy GF?
Thank you for taking the time to share your story.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:04 am

Robert01 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:40 am
He was charming too, very charming indeed. He brought a couple of bottles of wine for us, and also a bunch of flowers for Jay. My wife was charmed by him, he complimented her throughout the evening, her cooking, our small but tidy home, Jay was seemingly quite disarmed by him, and to be honest, I watched on in amazement, I've never had his kind of confidence and easy manner around any women.

The evening went very well, we had some drinks, but I was getting quite unnerved by Martin. The way he smiled and looked at Jay set alarms going, but I felt quite unable to intervene in any way. He was touching her quite often too, her arm, her shoulder, even her knee from time to time, although it all seemed really natural. Jay certainly didn't seem concerned at all. ... Martin had by now seemed to have been very taken with her.

The evening went on until Jay said she ought to go do the dishes, I offered to help obviously, but she told me to look after our guest.

Once she was out of the room, Martin's manner changed a little, he was more direct, he told me Jay was very pretty indeed, and I was a lucky man. It wasn't so much what he said, as the way he was saying it. And to be totally honest, it kind of excited me that he liked her so much, and I think he picked up on that. We chatted a little more, he wanted to know how long we'd been married, how long we'd known each other, that kind of thing. Then, he smiled at me, and said he would go help Jay, and not to worry, he'd "look after her". His look and his manner told me to stay where I was, which I did.

I can't think how long I sat there, straining to hear any sounds from the kitchen, it seemed a very very long time though. but, eventually, I had to go see, it had been quiet for a long time. I made my way through as quietly as I could, but what I saw when I peeked in. God. Jay was facing the sink, pressed up against the counter, Martin behind her, leaning down, kissing her neck, whispering things into her ear. He had one hand on her ass, caressing and squeezing through her tight jeans, his other hand was around her, openly fondling her breast. Jay was moaning. I was wide eyed, my heart pounding as Martin looked directly at me, and smiled. I know I ought to have said something, Martin knew too, but I didn't.

He openly groped her a little while longer, then turning, he smiled at me and said "you'd better show us where we're sleeping Robert".
This is the start of the seduction. If this bit hadn't worked for Martin, the rest could never have happened.

Did Jay ever explain what she felt during supper? When Martin complimented her, touched her? Had she fantasied about where the evening could go?

Did she describe what happened when Martin went into the kitchen?
I reckon he would have used few words, maybe just 'Hi. Robert is staying in the sitting room', spoken firmly, no argument. She gets the message and smiles at him, pleased to see him by himself. He approaches her, standing in her personal space, allowing her to escape if she wishes, but she lets him stay too close to her, and turns back to the sink. He puts his hands on her shoulders. She remains still and doesn't react adversely but relaxes into his hold. He presses on and kisses her neck, now knowing he has her. She wants this older man to take her. She lets him fondle her breast - after all it's his doing, not hers, if Robert sees them.
Robert then enters and sees. But he doesn't object as he should do. She sees consent, connivance, written on his immature face.
Amazingly Martin announces that she and he are going to sleep together. She ought to object as a decent and proper wife, but no objection passes her lips. But then nor from Robert's either. And so she abandons her kid husband, who leads them up to the marital bed.

kokomo21
Prepubescent

Unread post by kokomo21 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 am

Mmmm! Delicious! Don’t worry about the length of your tales Robert, this is probably the hottest thread on here right now, we’re all hanging on your every word, beautifully written, superbly erotic, I almost thought it was “made up “ but the detail gives it such realism, extra points for us in the UK thanks to you! Get a pic of Jay in the “Hotties “ section if you can, dressed or undressed headless or not, it just gives us more flavour when we can see the girl for real, Many thanks, Greg

Latido
Virgin

Unread post by Latido » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:17 am

kokomo21 wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 am
Mmmm! Delicious! Don’t worry about the length of your tales Robert, this is probably the hottest thread on here right now, we’re all hanging on your every word, beautifully written, superbly erotic, I almost thought it was “made up “ but the detail gives it such realism, extra points for us in the UK thanks to you! Get a pic of Jay in the “Hotties “ section if you can, dressed or undressed headless or not, it just gives us more flavour when we can see the girl for real, Many thanks, Greg
I concur! It is a hot thread and I would also definitely like to see a pic of Jay in the Hotties!

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:40 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:04 am
Robert01 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:40 am
He was charming too, very charming indeed. He brought a couple of bottles of wine for us, and also a bunch of flowers for Jay. My wife was charmed by him, he complimented her throughout the evening, her cooking, our small but tidy home, Jay was seemingly quite disarmed by him, and to be honest, I watched on in amazement, I've never had his kind of confidence and easy manner around any women.

The evening went very well, we had some drinks, but I was getting quite unnerved by Martin. The way he smiled and looked at Jay set alarms going, but I felt quite unable to intervene in any way. He was touching her quite often too, her arm, her shoulder, even her knee from time to time, although it all seemed really natural. Jay certainly didn't seem concerned at all. ... Martin had by now seemed to have been very taken with her.

The evening went on until Jay said she ought to go do the dishes, I offered to help obviously, but she told me to look after our guest.

Once she was out of the room, Martin's manner changed a little, he was more direct, he told me Jay was very pretty indeed, and I was a lucky man. It wasn't so much what he said, as the way he was saying it. And to be totally honest, it kind of excited me that he liked her so much, and I think he picked up on that. We chatted a little more, he wanted to know how long we'd been married, how long we'd known each other, that kind of thing. Then, he smiled at me, and said he would go help Jay, and not to worry, he'd "look after her". His look and his manner told me to stay where I was, which I did.

I can't think how long I sat there, straining to hear any sounds from the kitchen, it seemed a very very long time though. but, eventually, I had to go see, it had been quiet for a long time. I made my way through as quietly as I could, but what I saw when I peeked in. God. Jay was facing the sink, pressed up against the counter, Martin behind her, leaning down, kissing her neck, whispering things into her ear. He had one hand on her ass, caressing and squeezing through her tight jeans, his other hand was around her, openly fondling her breast. Jay was moaning. I was wide eyed, my heart pounding as Martin looked directly at me, and smiled. I know I ought to have said something, Martin knew too, but I didn't.

He openly groped her a little while longer, then turning, he smiled at me and said "you'd better show us where we're sleeping Robert".
This is the start of the seduction. If this bit hadn't worked for Martin, the rest could never have happened.

Did Jay ever explain what she felt during supper? When Martin complimented her, touched her? Had she fantasied about where the evening could go?

Did she describe what happened when Martin went into the kitchen?
I reckon he would have used few words, maybe just 'Hi. Robert is staying in the sitting room', spoken firmly, no argument. She gets the message and smiles at him, pleased to see him by himself. He approaches her, standing in her personal space, allowing her to escape if she wishes, but she lets him stay too close to her, and turns back to the sink. He puts his hands on her shoulders. She remains still and doesn't react adversely but relaxes into his hold. He presses on and kisses her neck, now knowing he has her. She wants this older man to take her. She lets him fondle her breast - after all it's his doing, not hers, if Robert sees them.
Robert then enters and sees. But he doesn't object as he should do. She sees consent, connivance, written on his immature face.
Amazingly Martin announces that she and he are going to sleep together. She ought to object as a decent and proper wife, but no objection passes her lips. But then nor from Robert's either. And so she abandons her kid husband, who leads them up to the marital bed.
Yes, Jay has explained since, all about how she felt that night. I said before, how our sex life was basically at a standstill, neither of us knowing what to do about it. Jay said she felt tingles of excitement she'd not felt in ages, she loved how attentive he was to her, and she knew he wanted her.
You're pretty much spot on with your description of events before I arrived and saw what was going on. Even so, Jay said if I'd said anything, anything at all, to either of them, it would have gone no further. Martin was probably the one and only man that could have made all this happen.
The thing I have to say though, is all this started six months ago. I've a lot of writing to do yet to bring it all up to the present time.

Regards Robert.

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:01 am

Really enjoying your posts Robert.
Cheers.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:20 am

Robert01 wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:40 am
Yes, Jay has explained since, all about how she felt that night. I said before, how our sex life was basically at a standstill, neither of us knowing what to do about it. Jay said she felt tingles of excitement she'd not felt in ages, she loved how attentive he was to her, and she knew he wanted her.
You're pretty much spot on with your description of events before I arrived and saw what was going on. Even so, Jay said if I'd said anything, anything at all, to either of them, it would have gone no further. Martin was probably the one and only man that could have made all this happen.
The thing I have to say though, is all this started six months ago. I've a lot of writing to do yet to bring it all up to the present time.

Regards Robert.
Thanks Robert
Yes I reckon that he knew that he had to be firm with you and her. Firm enough to be certain you'd keep sitting there. Firm enough so she'd let him caress her. What a personality to be able to impose his will on you both.

You obviously guessed what was he was going to do when he went out to the kitchen. What an intoxicating feeling that must have been. You hope against hope that he'll take her. And you and she both know to stay silent. So he can get her.

Keep posting!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:01 pm

thanks for sharing your story robert. very arousing. i look forward to the next installment. the longer the better.

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:01 am

Hello again, continuing our journey here, after Martins second Friday visit, and the hot hard sex we enjoyed with my wife Jay. I awoke on the Saturday morning, around 8, Jay was in the bed beside me, although she was totally naked, the stockings she had on when we went to bed were gone, and so was Martin. I looked at her, she was on her side facing away from me, her perfect little round ass looked so inviting, I longed to touch it, but I didn’t. I didn’t know if Martin had fucked her again during the night, or indeed in the morning while I slept.

I decided to get up, just pulling on my shorts and going downstairs. Martin hadn’t gone this time, in fact he was in our kitchen, making some breakfast. He smiled his smile at me as I went in and sat at the kitchen table. He asked if I wanted anything, I just said only coffee please. I had to smile, at how totally relaxed he was with this. Martin busied himself, chatting as he did, he said he’d been out to his car already, and he hoped I didn’t mind that he’d just dropped his case in the spare room. I said that was fine by me. He sat down with me and he ate a little breakfast while I sipped at my coffee, he asked how Jay was, I told him she was sleeping, he said it was probably best we leave her that way. I agreed. It was kind of back to being surreal, like a dream as we chatted about my wife. It was always exciting when he chatted about her so openly, saying how he really loved sex with Jay, almost teasing me as he talked about her tight young pussy, her pert little tits, her fucking hot little ass. I was already excited and Martin knew it.

I sat and listened to him with increasing excitement, noticing his shorts, tenting, as he became erect as well. He smiled as he noticed me, looking, and openly fondled his own growing bulge. Martin was obviously very erect, I was again frozen as I watched him fondling himself, while he was looking at me, and saying dirty things about my wife. He said he was going to have me wank him onto her again, he said it was the fucking most erotic thing a husband had ever done for him. I moaned as he toyed with his bog cock. I didn’t know what was on his mind right then, and it was only when we heard movement as Jay came down that he stopped playing with himself.

Jay was in her normal dressing gown, nothing sexy or erotic sadly, although her hair was wet as she’d obviously just showered. Martin smiled, Jay said “hi guys” then he leaned in and kissed her first, Jay turned to me and kissed me then, lingering, which pleased me a lot. Jay just had some coffee too. I said I had planned we ought to go out that day, nothing special really, just maybe a little shopping and a pub lunch. Martin said that was a great idea, and asked if he could join us. I was surprised at him asking really, but thought it was cool that he didn’t assume anything. Jay went back up after her coffee, changing into her usual attire for a Saturday, jeans, a loose top. Martin and I changed also, both of us wore shorts and t shirts. We had another couple of coffees, before we ventured out.

Our first stop was our local shopping mall, it’s fairly new, and quite a nice place. Jay loves just wandering around shops like Marks and Spencer’s and the like. We wandered around a little while, Martin, I noticed, occasionally touching Jay, I would look around, to see if there was anyone we knew about who might notice. It was quite risky really, as we usually bump into someone we know, happily not this time though. We soon found ourselves standing outside the Ann Summers shop. Martin grinned, Jay blushed, my cock twitched as Martin said “shall we?”. I was fucking shaking as we walked in. Martin definitely took the lead inside, I was happy to let him and watch as he led my wife, my wife, around an erotic lingerie shop, picking things up as we walked around, letting Jay look at them, holding them up to her, asking “what do you think of this Robert?” As he held up a lacy bra, a little thong, or even, in the “fancy dress section” a nurses or a maids outfit. I was nodding dumbly for the most part, trying hard not to cum in my shorts.

Thank god it was over after about an hour of this torture, I knew Martin had spent some money, but didn’t really know exactly what he’d been putting in the basket. We came out and had a little lunch and coffees in one of the outlets, which managed to calm me down a bit. Jay though, looked quite happily excited throughout. Which kind of turned me on, wondering what Martin had in store for us later.

I found out when we eventually got back home, around 4. Martin went to his case, and brought down a gift wrapped parcel, as well as dropping the Ann Summers bag on our dining table. Jay was excited, she always likes receiving gifts, and she hurriedly unwrapped the first parcel. Fuck, he’d bought her stockings, very sheer, a suspender belt, some cute little lacy panties, and a push up bra. My cock was fucking throbbing as Jay laid her new garments out. Martin produced another gift wrapped little parcel then, saying he hoped she liked it, and that he was sure she would look great in it. I trembled as Jay opened it, and took out a dress, well, sort of a dress, it was so small I didn’t know if it qualified, red, short and low cut. There was also a box, containing some nice strappy “fuck me” heels, which Jay was delighted with. Martin said he had planned on treating us and taking us out, although it was difficult with lockdowns he’d managed to find a small place and booked us a table.
Jay looked really excited as we’d not really been out in ages. Martin grinned and said we ought to go “help” her get ready. Jay was eager enough for us to help, we took her upstairs. Martin undressed her, then himself, I sat on the bed as he led her to the shower. I could see in from the bedroom, my naked wife being soaped down by her hung lover. He didn’t fuck her in the shower though, he brought her back to the bedroom after about ten or fifteen minutes of shower groping.

We then commenced “getting her ready” as I had done the previous night, both of us drying her off, but this time it was Martins turn to pick her outfit and dress her. Those sheer stockings went on her first, Martin gently easing them up Jays legs, taking his time to smooth them out. The garter belt was next on, Jay shifting, smiling and giggling as she was dressed. He picked out a little black thong for her then, slipping it on, taking the opportunity to run his fingers over her still smooth mound as he covered it up. Then the heels, then, the tight push up bra, almost squeezing Jay into it, the bra pushing her little tits up. Jay looked really excited as he pulled her up, and we both got her into the dress. It was a tight squeeze even for my petite wife. Her new push up bra was almost making her little tits spill out, and the lines of her tight thong were very visible, as were her stocking tops when she sat down. I almost came when I looked at her, and I was certain my sweet wife would never venture out looking so downright slutty.

Jay, however, looked really confident in it, not concerned at all, Martin looked happy with it too, judging by the tent in his pants, he then said he’d like to take a couple of pics, Jay smiled and giggled “ok”. She happily posed for him and he must have taken around 50 shots. Commenting too, that “fuck Jay, you ought to be in a porn movie”. That turned me on, I forgot to mention before, that he’d taken a couple of pics of Jay on the Friday, while she sat on our sofa in her short skirt and hold ups, Martin had made the same comment then, that Jay ought to be in a porn film looking like she did. Martin and I got ready then, and we had a couple of drinks waiting for the taxi to arrive.

It was truly amazing to see my petite young wife, teetering out of the house in her brand new strappy heels, encased in that tight red dress, her sheer sexy stockings on, and her tits on show for any man who cared to look. Martin opened the rear door of the taxi for her and they got in, while I got in the front. The look on the taxi drivers face was priceless, and I noticed he quickly adjusted the rear view mirror, to get a better view of Jays stockinged legs, and her barely covered shaven mound too if he got the chance. It’s a good job we weren’t going far in the taxi, as the young driver barely had his eyes on the road. It was only around ten minutes to the bistro Martin had booked, once there Martin got out and opened the door for Jay, taking her hand and pulling her from the taxi. I watched the driver staring at my wifes ass, then paid him. Martin and Jay were already inside by the time I’d paid the driver, I went in to see Jay holding Martins hand as they waited to be seated, I also noticed more than one man looking over at her. I was so fucking turned on seeing men look her over like that.

We were seated quickly, ordered a couple of drinks and looked at the menu that a very attentive young waiter brought over, Jay smiling at him and saying thanks, while he clearly looked down at her breasts, pushed up, heaving sexily. God knows what the other people in there thought of us as we had our meal, I was in something of a daze, erect the whole time, knowing almost every man in there was having a good look at my wife, and probably thinking about giving her a good fucking too. The meal was very good, so were the three full bottle of wine we managed to get through, Jay was tipsy and giggling a little too now. She had also managed to go to the ladies room, after the meal, both of us watching her, and watching most of the men in the room looking her over. It was time to go then though, Martin paid the bill then called the same taxi company that brought us, and after about ten minutes, the very same young driver arrived to take us home. Again Jay and Martin got in the back, or fell in the back seat this time, Jay laughing. I got in the front, and again the young driver slyly moved the mirror. We’d only been moving a minute or so when I heard a familiar moan from Jay. I turned to see my wife with her legs splayed lewdly, and Martins hand between them, running his fingers over her shaven mound. The young driver looked wide eyed, again wandering over the road as he tried to drive and turn round and look at my wifes pussy. But we were soon back at ours. Martin having to help Jay from the taxi, while I again paid the young driver.

I hurried into the house after Jay and Martin, locking the door behind me. I was already too late though, the fucking had started right there, Jay was already laid on our dining room table, Martin between her legs, his pants down around his ankles, her tight red dress pushed up around her waist and her thong hanging off the back of a chair. His cock was already easing in and out of my moaning wife, he looked around at me as he boned her. He said “didn’t you invite that young driver in Robert”? Fuck, I shook my head. Martin grimaced as he held Jays hips, pulling her hard onto his dick, “you should have done Robert, he’d have enjoyed the show”. Christ, the very thought almost made me cum, other men, not just looking Jay over, but seeing her being fucked, maybe taking a turn on her themselves. Jay was groaning and squealing happily now, once more impaled on Martins tool, he’d pulled at her top too, so her tits had actually spilled out of the tight little bra he’d bought her. Martin was on a roll though now, “You’d fucking love it too wouldn’t you Jay, if Robert had brought that young driver in”? He asked, ramming her harder now. He suddenly eased his wet dick out of Jay, rubbing her slit and clit with his cock head, “go on Robert, call him, tell him your wife left something in the cab, get him back and ask him in”. Jay was grimacing and moaning “oh god oh god oh god” as he teased her. “You know that waiter fucking wanted to pound your wife don’t you Robert, as well as all those other men that were looking her over”. This was just crazy now, but the craziest thing off all, was that I actually wanted to call the taxi driver too, my cock was throbbing harder than ever thinking about Jay being ganged.

I didn’t call the taxi company though, I rubbed myself through my pants instead. The watched as Martin eased his cock back into my trembling wife, and just a few thrusts later she was once more cumming on his cock. As usual, Martin carried on, holding my wife tight as he screwed her. Making lewd remarks this time too, still on a roll I guess after talk of the young taxi driver. Jay was loving it too as usual, squealing and gasping loudly with his every remark. “Fuck yes girl, fuck yes you horny little slut, fuck yes look at you girl, so fucking hot that taxi driver would have fucking pounded you girl, you’d have fucking let him fuck you too wouldn’t you Jay”? Jay groaned “ohh….ohhh….ohhh…ohhhh…yess…yesss…yessss”. “Listen Robert, I fucking told you, she’s fucking cock hungry”. Jay was gasping her way to her second orgasm, Martin buried deep, grinding, pulling her onto him. Jay squealed and her body tensed as she came, this time though, Martin pulled out quickly, I was standing very close, and this time knew what to do when he moaned “fucking help me Robert”. I didn’t hesitate, I wanted to do it, gripping his wet penis, hurriedly jerking him as he moaned, Jay groaning and whimpering too. It didn’t take long, I soon felt his cock swelling and twitching, then he spurted, loads of semen as usual, this time wetting and staining my wifes hot new dress.

I felt his dick softening in my hand, and looked at my wifes cum covered dress, I only realised then that my own pants were wet. Martin stood there looking at her too, for ages. He eventually started to undress, his shirt first, then kicking his pants and shorts off (that were still around his ankles). Jay was next, Martin told me to help and we first peeled that cum stained dress from her. She sat up a little so I could unclip her tight bra, Martin slipped it from her, taking the opportunity to have a nice feel of her newly released tits. He did, of course, decide to leave my wife in her new stockings and garter belt, as well as leaving her “fuck me heels” on. I took the opportunity to strip too.

Martin pulled Jay up, and the three of us went to sit on the sofa, Martin and I sipping beers, and Jay with another glass of wine. My sweet naked wife between us, we chatted again. Martin was showing signs of being more than a little tipsy now, as we sat there, a look of lust on his face as he looked at her naked little tits. Jay was enjoying the attention as usual as we sipped more wine, and both fondled her. I was a little drunk then, and Jay showed signs of being tipsy too, giggling as we felt her tits, and sliding her hand over onto Martins cock. I think Martin saw this as his chance to push things a little further. Again he mentioned porn, and how my sweet wife would look so good.

“I can make things happen, for you two” he smiled.
I didn’t say anything.
“I know people Robert, people who would like Jay”.
His hand slid down between Jays legs.
“I could introduce you, help you”.
Introduce us to who? I asked.
“Friends of mine Robert, good friends, we would go to my place”.
I gulped.
“They’ll be real good to you both, they’ll really like Jay”.
He was rubbing her clit, she was moaning, squirming.
“You’d enjoy it, wouldn’t you Jay”?
She stuttered “I, I, I don’t, don’t know”.
“I know” he grinned, “I fucking really do know Jay, they want you”.

My head was spinning, “They” fuck, how many, what was he planning?

I didn’t get chance to ask, my obviously very excited hottie wife, clambered over and straddled Martin on the sofa, her hand slid slowly down to grip his erection, and she lowered herself onto him, and began to fuck him. I didn’t know if it was just Martins big dick that had excited her, as usual) or talk of his buddies joining in on her too. Nevertheless, Jay was really squealing as she rode his dick, her tits jiggling. Martin carried on. “Fuck, I told you Robert, your wife is so fucking horny, she’ll fucking love it”. I didn’t care, I was wanking, watching her, so fucking slutty, secretly wishing I had called the taxi guy. Jay fucked Martin until she orgasmed on his cock, then she leaned down and I heard her moan, “cum in me, cum in me”. He thrust hard up into her, at the same time as he pulled her taut little body down, Jay almost screamed, but it only took another couple of minutes before Martin groaned, “fuck. Fuck, fuck you horny fucking slut” as he shot his load into her. I, of course, had already cum, as I watched Jay collapse into his arms. I knew right then, Martin would have his way somehow, and we would probably end up doing anything he wanted.

I went into the spare room that night, and, incredibly, heard my wifes gasps and moans again during the night, as she submitted herself to Martins lust. I masturbated.

Regards, Robert.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:02 am

Oh, for Christ's Fucking Sake!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we please move this to the Library ?!?!?!?

I know guys, it's great wanking material but really ?!?!?!?

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:30 am

eater wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:01 pm
thanks for sharing your story robert. very arousing. i look forward to the next installment. the longer the better.
Thank you.

Robert.

NOVO7779
Virgin

Unread post by NOVO7779 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:42 am

I’m enjoying it Robert, ignore the fun zapper above.

chris
Site Moderator

Unread post by chris » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:03 pm

R_H_NC warned

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:00 pm

NOVO7779 wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:42 am
I’m enjoying it Robert, ignore the fun zapper above.
Thank you.

Regards, Robert.

starman2
Experienced

Unread post by starman2 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:21 pm

Wow great story love how things are going for you guys

Robert01
Virgin

Unread post by Robert01 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:39 pm

starman2 wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:21 pm
Wow great story love how things are going for you guys
Thanks.

Robert.

wpaman
Experienced

Unread post by wpaman » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:13 pm

Why would you jack off instead of taking your freshly fucked wife? YOu missed out on that bud.