Wife’s Nickname for Penis

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Mr JnJ Doe
Trainable

Re: Wife’s Nickname for Penis

Unread post by Mr JnJ Doe » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:28 am

Clitty and then her boyfriend started calling it a little pee pee, so that’s what she calls it now. So embarrassing.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:52 am

Mr JnJ Doe wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:28 am
Clitty and then her boyfriend started calling it a little pee pee, so that’s what she calls it now. So embarrassing.
"So embarrassing?" Good! So-called "men" like you and me are not meant by nature to be with women. I've had women LAUGH at what little I have between my legs! One woman who was about to have sex with me actually changed her mind instantly when she saw my little twig and exclaimed, "Oh! You're SMALL!" I never got the chance to touch her again. In one second our relationship became 100% plutonic! My ex-wife used to call my penis a "little boy dick." My CURRENT wife spreads her legs to real men with average to large cocks... but I get no pussy at all- NONE. No pussy, no blow jobs, hand-jobs-- nothing. Nothing at all.

In hindsight... I am GLAD that my small cock is only good for jerking off. It was no good for the women in my wife. Now I gett off seeing other men enjoy ALL the married privileges my wife can offer.
Your faggot

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:59 pm

She’s now calling my penis Little Dicklet at times.

atlcuckcpl
Virgin

Unread post by atlcuckcpl » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:47 pm

She says her BBC boyfriend has a man's cock. She refers to mine as a dicklet because it's not even big enough to be called a little boys dick... :oops:

SDB2014
Prepubescent

Unread post by SDB2014 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:44 am

Mine calls it my Baby dick or Diaper dick as I wear diapers 24/7.