What kind of cuck are you?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What kind of cuck are you? Which of the following best applies to you...

Sissy
6%
Submissive
25%
Wimp
3%
Coward
1%
Cry-baby
0%
Small penis
13%
Denied/caged
14%
Pussy free
10%
Gay/bisexual
11%
Cross dresser
5%
Diaper wearer
1%
Thumb sucker
0%
None of these apply to me
10%

Total votes: 610

Cuckalicious
Prepubescent

Re: What kind of cuck are you?

Unread post by Cuckalicious » Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:15 am

I'm a cross dresser and quite female led too. When you are this way it's really only a matter of time before your wife seeks out masculinity. So many polls suggest crossdressers are heterosexuals but once your wife has seen you dressed a level of respect has gone and you begin to question your own sexuality as a result- I reckon when you are a cd cuckold it's a very very short step to become intimate with another guy when he too is in skirt n heels

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:02 pm

desertsub wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:04 am
Submissive is at the top of my list, I have always been submissive to the women in my life starting with my mother and my sister. I also have a small penis and was quite often teased about it in the locker room in high school. I also had sissy tendencies as I would quite often dress in my mother's and sister's lingerie when home alone. My wife made the decision to lock me in chastity due to my masturbating. She has always considered it as cheating on her and when we got a custom made cage that I could be locked in long term she utilized it and then denial came into play. I'm not pussy free but I am no longer allowed to have an orgasm inside her anymore. I'm definitely not gay and never wanted anything to do with a guy sexually. My wife changed that after locking me in chastity, keeping me locked until I gave in and sucked my first cock for her. I now love sucking her lover's cocks. She has told me several times "I always knew you were bi, you just couldn't admit it to yourself and I had to force you to accept it." She was right! She also brought out my sissy tendencies when she made me start wearing panties and saw how aroused I was from that.
My wife did those same kind of things except she trained me when we were teens.We grew up together and she turned me into the schoolyard sissy by encouraging me to wear her clothes. I liked cross dressing anyway and she got amused by humiliating me.I never would be brave enough to wear flower print slacks and blouses in front of people just in private.But she changed all that and I was both humiliated and turned on at the same time.Several boys bullied me and sometimes it got pretty rough especially this one guy who liked to punch instead just bitch slap me.My distant wife to be didn't like that and told me I should offer to blow him if he wouldn't hurt me anymore.She said as a sissy sucking cock is a skill I should learn. She told me how useful it would be when a guy wanted to kick my ass. She arranged it with this guy and offered to show me how it's done. We went into the barn in her backyard and I got my first mouth full of cum. She told me to keep it in my mouth and learn to enjoy it's taste and then swallow never spit.A good sissy should consider a mouth full of cum as a gift and to spit it out is disrespectful.Afterwards I was taught to thank him for the privilege of pleasuring him not beating me up.The For a while I was being taken into the barn every day by him.A few other bullies caught wind of it and it kept me quite busy but sometimes my gitlfriend and wife to be would help out and suck right along side me.Guys were so mellow after a blow job, hitting me was the last thing on their minds.I was 16 yo.I miss those days.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:24 pm

Cuckalicious wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:15 am
I'm a cross dresser and quite female led too. When you are this way it's really only a matter of time before your wife seeks out masculinity. So many polls suggest crossdressers are heterosexuals but once your wife has seen you dressed a level of respect has gone and you begin to question your own sexuality as a result- I reckon when you are a cd cuckold it's a very very short step to become intimate with another guy when he too is in skirt n heels
I know what you mean.I don't consider myself gay. A guy walking by I'm not like ohh he's hot. A girl definitely. But when I'm all sissied out in a nice outfit and feeling like a real nancy I love dropping to my knees and taking a big cock down my throat. I think It's an an extention of my alter ego.When I'm in sissy mode a guy fucking my ass or my face pushes me further into it.So my enjoyment of being feminine is even more increased.

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:47 am

i'm still a wannabe cuck, although my wife knows of all my sissy cuckold desires and she often tells me nasty stories while she watches me masterbates. But yes, when i'm dressed in panties and stockings, something happens. I crave cock and cum so much that it's what I have to think about to cum. Cock addiction videos are my "go to" clit rubbing material to make me squirt.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:57 am

Little daughter
Little baby
Little girl

little Benita

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:26 am

What I crave is being an unwitting cuck, with the humiliation of my friends knowing... I get clues and overhear little remarks, but no absolute proof and a wife that teases me, but never lets me know for sure.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:15 am

I’m a sissy cuckold.

sissy pauline

WifeluvsCigars9
Virgin

Unread post by WifeluvsCigars9 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:53 pm

I use the concept of cuckold as a release from being the dominate in most of my life. I have a good cock, can pound for hours but love the idea of seeing my wife on a bigger cock. Good news is she likes all sizes! We have a super loving and caring relationship. It’s merely a flavor in our sex life not the main course. We are about to start playing with this soon!