What kind of cuck are you?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What kind of cuck are you? Which of the following best applies to you...

Sissy
6%
Submissive
25%
Wimp
3%
Coward
1%
Cry-baby
0%
Small penis
13%
Denied/caged
14%
Pussy free
10%
Gay/bisexual
11%
Cross dresser
5%
Diaper wearer
1%
Thumb sucker
0%
None of these apply to me
10%

Total votes: 610

Loserpaul
Experienced

What kind of cuck are you?

Unread post by Loserpaul » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:39 am

How would you describe yourself?

Johor
Player

Re: What kind of cuck are you?

Unread post by Johor » Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:25 am

I am a cuck by identity but have a monogamous wife. I selected Bi and pussy free because that describes me the best.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:26 am

I am a cuck by identity but have a monogamous wife. I selected Bi and pussy free because that describes me the best.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:12 am

I am a Cuckold because of two main reasons: while my cock is of average size (6.5) the Hotwife prefers large 8+ The other reason is I am a premature ejaculator, like in under 10 seconds, so the Hotwife needs a bigger and long lasting Cock. I am a straight dominate man outside the bedroom. In side the bedroom I'm a complete submissive, locked in Chastity Cage, Cock sucking, pussy licking, cam eating Cuckold.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

Tanvierc
Virgin

Unread post by Tanvierc » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:32 am

p_jimi
Trainable

Unread post by p_jimi » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:51 am

mrdnrm wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:12 am
I am a Cuckold because of two main reasons: while my cock is of average size (6.5) the Hotwife prefers large 8+ The other reason is I am a premature ejaculator, like in under 10 seconds, so the Hotwife needs a bigger and long lasting Cock. I am a straight dominate man outside the bedroom. In side the bedroom I'm a complete submissive, locked in Chastity Cage, Cock sucking, pussy licking, cam eating Cuckold.
My case is similar. I have an average sized cock, but it stays hard for a relatively short time. My wife started having sex with other people at a very young age, which I encouraged her to do. After fucking a lot of people she found people with hard, thick tails, with a lot of stamina. She fucked me less and less, which excited me and I was waiting for her to announce that she would take her pussy away from me. About 5 years after we got married, she only had sex with other people.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:16 am

I suspect this isn't a totally exhaustive list and that other options to which the OP isn't predisposed could be listed here.

Working with the spirit of the question as posed though with the options of the answers as provided, has been a somewhat introspective question.

I have been cuckolded for 13 years and still regularly have sex with my wife. I have an average sized penis that she is happy with and we have never experimented with chastity. I'm not a cry baby (I am in fact a very enthusiastic cuckold) and if I were to engage in anything bordering on bi/gay behaviour my wife would probably want a divorce lol.

While it's not a perfect answer I find I have to go with "sissy cuckold". While part of being a sissy is crossdressing, I don't consider myself a cross-dresser in anything other than the literal sense because I am not trying to look like a woman, and I have only very rarely dressed completely, outwardly as a woman. I have never worn a wig or makeup.

But I do wear panties as my daily underwear, which I've been doing for almost three years now. Added to that, starting just in September my wife asked me to add a bra to my daily routine as well, which I have done every day since September 6th.

I will often wear teddies and stockings when we host one of my wife's lovers and on rare occasions one of my wife's lover's has a couple of costumes he will ask me to wear.

So I guess when I think about it objectively I really have become a sissy cuckold.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

Tanvierc
Virgin

Unread post by Tanvierc » Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:43 pm

Having to choose, I would say submissive. Me and my wife have a normal marriage. We have regular sex and I am average size. We don’t do chastity or cross dressing or anything like that. I don’t even interact with her partner’s. I say submissive because my wife tells me when she’s going out and who she’s going see. She doesn’t ask. I am expected to give her money to pay for anything she may need on her date. She will carry herself as if she’s single but when she gets home, my face is sat on and I am told every detail of her night. After that, we go back to a normal day to day life until the next time she feels the need for something different or bigger. She mostly sees her ex boyfriends, who from what I can see in her pics, are massive compared to me. Her ex’s simply think that she is cheating on me behind my back. That’s what works for us. She has complete sexual freedom while I stay home and loyal.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:35 pm

In normal life we are both very dominant people but sexually both submissive, she to another man and me to my cuckoldress, therefore sexually i play no physical part other than experiencing my sex life as a cuck husband through her pleasures something i have done for 30 plus years. I gain my sexual highs through mental stimulation.

Over the years she has feminized me to a degree, painted toe nails,collared and i wear panties/knickers everyday of my life allocated by my darling wife. I have worn a CB for many years often 24/7 and in the main wear womens jeans as she likes my pert ass in tight denim, i like wearing tight jeans too and always have.

To those that know us the only clue of our involvement in this LS is my jeans and bulge, we modify the jeans style and cuck cage to suit where we are going and with whom and her keys which permanently hang from a neckless around her neck can be naughty and pop out of low cut clothing and provide a clue..

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:40 am

p_jimi wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:51 am
mrdnrm wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:12 am
My case is similar. I have an average sized cock, but it stays hard for a relatively short time. My wife started having sex with other people at a very young age, which I encouraged her to do. After fucking a lot of people she found people with hard, thick tails, with a lot of stamina. She fucked me less and less, which excited me and I was waiting for her to announce that she would take her pussy away from me. About 5 years after we got married, she only had sex with other people.
I really enjoy being a Cuckold with great enthusiasm but my longest time without pussy is currently on going on 22 months right now. I normally would always get it (her pussy) once her lover was done for the night and I then had to eaten her clean. Once done, she would unlock me and I would beat my cock until hard then try in get it in her pussy fast as possible before cumming. This whole process would take 20 to 30 seconds. Sometimes I would go as long as 6 to 9 months without our getting my PIV. These long periods with the absence of pussy would happen when her lover was done and I finished cleaning her pussy and sometimes her lovers cock, she would unlock me and tell me I could go sit and take care of myself. All the while she cuddled and talked with her lover. I currently have been in my chastity cage for the longest period of time of 22 months. Minus the cage cleaning moments. I really really enjoy this lifestyle and I am very glad there are others out there that truly enjoy this lifestyle along with me and share their life here as well.

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:50 am

I am a pussy free, cum eating, cocksucking, submissive sissy cuckold slave. I also really enjoy the lifestye.

cumhubby
Trainable

Unread post by cumhubby » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:35 am

I am primarily a voyeur and that is how I became a cuckold. From my teens, i was always a watcher of anything sexual, movies, magazines etc. When I married, I loved dressing my wife sexy and in revealing clothes and having her parade around while i stroked and then we fucked. After meeting with a cuckold couple as a bull, I realized I found what I was looking for. I convinced my wife to fuck another man that i selected and thrilled watching the scene play out. He eventually became her longterm boyfriend.
Though she was reluctant at first, eventually she became to driver of our playtimes and convinced me to join her in pleasing him. She introduced me to sucking his cock and cleaning both of them after they fucked. Her cunt was always available to me. i was never caged or denied but she set my duties and i willingly and lovingly complied. It was wonderful for 23 years until he became ill and could no longer play.

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:47 am

Johor wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:25 am
Love this description!!!! I agree with you 1000 percent, even if my wife never takes another man…….deep down I know I am a cuckold at heart……..i also identified as pussy free, as I have been for over 18 months…….and she completely knows all my desires

carolinacuck
Experienced

Unread post by carolinacuck » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:16 am

Submissive cuck...small penis (4.75"x3.75)

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:10 am

After being told to suck his cock for the first time and enjoying to the fullest extent possible I discovered I wanted to be come feminine. The use of estrogen has had effects on me to the extent I’m feminine. My body has changed, I’ve developed breasts, I cry at anything, I wear women’s panties. I changed my name to “Pauline.”

My mother in law and I are going bra shopping for me. She also measured me for a cock cage and we are waiting for my cock cage to be delivered. I like my life as this is where I’ve always wanted to be.

Pauline
Last edited by PANTIES on Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

hinkynero
Experienced

Unread post by hinkynero » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:44 am

Johor wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:25 am
I am loving hearing about people's situations here and enjoyed seeing another wannabe like me responding. I am similar to you with a Monogamous wife, but I have picked "Submissive", "Denied/caged", and "Pussy free" as that is does best describe me right now. Denied though, not caged, yet.
- In the cuckold/hotwife fantasy stage right now. My wife isn't that open to any of this (yet) so I am keeping my thoughts and desires mainly to myself.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:04 am

Submissive is at the top of my list, I have always been submissive to the women in my life starting with my mother and my sister. I also have a small penis and was quite often teased about it in the locker room in high school. I also had sissy tendencies as I would quite often dress in my mother's and sister's lingerie when home alone. My wife made the decision to lock me in chastity due to my masturbating. She has always considered it as cheating on her and when we got a custom made cage that I could be locked in long term she utilized it and then denial came into play. I'm not pussy free but I am no longer allowed to have an orgasm inside her anymore. I'm definitely not gay and never wanted anything to do with a guy sexually. My wife changed that after locking me in chastity, keeping me locked until I gave in and sucked my first cock for her. I now love sucking her lover's cocks. She has told me several times "I always knew you were bi, you just couldn't admit it to yourself and I had to force you to accept it." She was right! She also brought out my sissy tendencies when she made me start wearing panties and saw how aroused I was from that.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:49 am

cumhubby wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:35 am
I am primarily a voyeur and that is how I became a cuckold. From my teens, i was always a watcher of anything sexual, movies, magazines etc. When I married, I loved dressing my wife sexy and in revealing clothes and having her parade around while i stroked and then we fucked.

I convinced my wife to fuck another man that i selected and thrilled watching the scene play out.

She introduced me to sucking his cock and cleaning both of them after they fucked..
I can really relate to these parts of your quote; I am for sure a voyeur from as long as I could remember in my early childhood. I was always very fascinated with anything sexual. ANy chance I could get to look down a womans top or to look at women in the old sears catalog. I have always dressed my wife in sexy revealing clothing but always took her out to clubs to watch other men hit on her, dance with her and sometimes take her some place to fuck her. Here is a great example of her in action https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrdnrm12/ ... ateposted/

For us her fucking other men was a mutually agreed upon thing for us. As for me sucking cock that was all her, while I was working on her breast she pulled me up towards her face by my hair, as she was sucking a guys cock and then pulling his cock out of her mouth and then pushed my face towards his cock and forcing me to take his cock down my throat. As she held his cock around the very base with just her pointing finger and thumb squeezing his cock tightly and with her other hand hold my head by my hair, she pumped my head up and down on his cock. After what seemed liked several minutes I finally was working that cock on my own. From there I added to my cream pie duties, cock cleaning too. I truly love being a Cuckold Husband.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:17 am

I voted "Non of these apply to me".

Our "daily" life. Submssive? But there was role playing. So????

We had always great sex. My wife liked to ride on my face. Subtile but also very hard.
And when she did it hard, she could lose control over her muscles with as consequence a lot of squirting.
She loved to wet my face, my hair. Then she loved to kiss me while stroking my face or wet hair.
Sometimes she forced me to swallow her pee.
If I heard her saying "drink it, damn, drink it now" I was in seventh heaven because of her dominance at that very moment.

She loved to squeeze my balls, beating on my cockhead and balls with a riding crop.
Asking me then if she had to stop. My answer was always no but she knew exactly when to stop.
But she loved also the role as submissive woman. Especially if I whipped her spread pussy with that same riding crop.
Also I asked her if I had to stop. Her answer was the same as mine. And I knew exactly when I had to stop also.
She loved mess, pussy juice, cum, piss. She learned to pee while I was fucking her.

Our HW-life at home but very often in a club. Yes, then a cuckold.

She loved to challenge me. She liked me being a watcher. Especially when I was very nearby and denying me.
If a guy came into her mouth she looked after me to tongue kiss me in front of the watchers.
I knew she liked to show this to these watchers. She knew also I didn't like the taste but as she said "it is part of our lifestyle. Me but you too."
She persuaded me to suck cocks (read pushed me to).
At home she took pictures of it. An exception because she used the camera very seldom.
I will never forget her following words:
"I felt jealous when you gave him a BJ. Secretly I wanted to be you, asuming then sucking as many cocks as possible. Then I will be the watcher.
I love bi men, I love watching them playing with each other, having sex but unfortunately there aren't so many. I would like if all men were bi. Now you wet my pussy and his dick, pushing his dick into my pussy. I adore, love you because of the way how you give me to another man. Which husband is like you?"

aleksander
Virgin

Unread post by aleksander » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:18 pm

It is hard to say, because clearly "cuckold" means slightly different things to just about everyone. There is a large grey area between cuck and hotwifing and I'm probably in that grey area. My current wife and I are only in the exploratory stage, however my ex and I did experiment at first with swinging, then FFM, then MFM, and finally to her fucking a guy in the back room of a club without me, then me getting sloppy seconds. That was all fun but we had agreed on that approach and it was more hotwife feel.

My current wife is much more of an emotional type, so for her, the only way she can even wrap her mind around it is more like a boyfriend experience. Now that wasn't my plan, but I guess if I want my wife to fuck other people, I gotta give some too.

So yea, I'd be OK with her having a "fuck buddy" or "friend with benefits", I cannot stand the world "bull", but I guess that's what I'm saying. I would never allow myself to be disrespected, but at the same time it would be hot for my wife to command me to suck his cock after he fucked her or something like that. I might even go further, wear a cage or something, but it's just in the interest of experience and not humiliation or dominance. Not sure if that makes sense. Just want to experience whatever we both can come up with, and some of it falls pretty firmly into cuckold.

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:59 am

quote=aleksander post_id=1353656 time=1668647885 user_id=73546]
It is hard to say, because clearly "cuckold" means slightly different things to just about everyone.
[/quote]

That is true and the reason why I like this thread. People sharing their definirion and way of living it !

For my part - with the options available - I would identify as a locked & denied, submissive cuckold. ;)

But what does that exactly mean to me ? Let's see....

"Locked and denied" - that part is quite easy as I wear a cb all the time - apart from "some" lockups. Might be more lockups though as some people might grant someone who would identifies himself with 24/7. I get lockups for cleaning, sports (no way to do contact sports and certain other things with a cb), sex(at least sometimes^^) and regular traveling by plane due to my job.
In total as i have do admit it sums up. But that is no problem to us as me wearing the cb is for the most part rather a symbol for our relationship than anything else. It is not as if I would loose control and could not leave my finger from myself one I am unlocked like some animal...

So much for beeing locked - what about beeing denied ?
Compared to the start of our relationship intercourse became way more rare, but at the the same time more intimate and special for both of us. My orgasms decreased even more while my wife ensures I crave them as much as I crave her (yes - she is she is proud of her "somewhat" sadistic tendencies as she calles it;)).
Do not let this fool you though. This in no way means that we we have less sex than when we met in our 20ies - our sexlife just evolved - as did our relationship.

We both have been into some kinks before we met, but apart from our sexlife our relationship itself was vanilla. With time it slowly changed into a FLR as this suits us better. Nowadays I submit to her in everything with only two exceptions: our assets (at a larger scale; including our pension plans) and our kid.
What does it mean though? Do i have to grovel if i want something ? Do I have to kneel when she enteres the room or does she treat me like shit, invents some fake punishments or calls me names ?
Actually ?....no ! Her calling me names would be rather so ridiculous that I would laugh out loud !
If she would like to whip me for no other reason though that she likes ti inflict pain and push mebto my limits (from time to time) I would accept it even though I am not into receiving pain. If I would oike to buy something for a somewhat larger sum I would ask her permission first - even if the sum in itself would be of no significant consequence to us. Just to give a few examples.
In general though our day to day life is just as boring as if we were vanillas. The only real difference is that she has the last word in everything (also not unlike some vanilla relationships^^). Just like in any relationship we will talk things through together and she will value my opinion.
So much for the beeing submissive - at least almost. I should add that while I am submissive I am so towards my wife only. Meaning any so called bull or a female at some party party thinking they could take liberties would not end very well - if my wife would not put them into their place first. ;)

Speaking about bulls we might go on to the last term "cuckolding". Lets start with saying that we are for sure not the typical cuckold couple. I do not like the idea of sharing my wife with other guys very much and apart from some vague sense of humiliation i seem to like I do not get anything out of it - except my wife beeing happy.
My wife on the other hand is not much into changing partners and has some problems opening up to other people in regard to intimicy she does not know well.
So why did we start in the first place ?
Well... as mentioned before my wife is into certain kinks i am not (like pain). So while not liking sharing my wafe, but beeing ok with it my initial thought was"better another guy than me."^^
Thus we started. Finding a married guy whose wife also did not want to participate in his kink but was perfectly fine with him living them out with someone else and heavy set with rules (f.e. her having intercourse with someone else, but also a lot of other things were completely out of the question).As time went by most of those rules fell and that is where we are now.

To sum it up: We do not fit well in most catgories and so instead of adapting to some crude definitions we just made those things our own and fit them to us instead.

Never let someone tell you anything about how something should be done. Always think for yourself and adapt things so they suit you best !
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-

magnus
Player

Unread post by magnus » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:24 pm

I'm another one who falls somewhere between stag and cuckold, but increasingly moving more towards cuckold. In everyday life I'm very masculine, assertive, physically and emotionally strong and a life long muscular athlete and professional firefighter. Most would assume I'm the alpha in my relationship with my wife and I am in every area of our lives, except the bedroom.

I'm of very average to smallish endowment at 5' and moderate girth and can only make my wife orgasm from penetration after a long session of fucking and it's not an overly intense orgasm. She is very much a size queen and will orgasm repeatedly and even squirt with a large, thick cock. We started off as hotwife/stag, but after watching her with her first really well endowed man, I was incredibly turned on by the pleasure she received and the feelings of inadequacy and subsequent humiliation.

My wife was very sensitive not to make me feel inadequate until I confessed to her that I was turned on by the humiliation and wanted her to engage in small penis humiliation, which she now comfortably engages in and I absolutely love. I now love it when she tells me she can no longer cum with my small cock and love when she admits she doesn't enjoy fucking me. I love when she uses a large toy and has me go down on her after and then either jerks me off or allows me to fuck her briefly but cum on her stomach without allowing me to sully her beautiful pussy with my small, inadequate cock.

Most of all, I love when she comes home from getting fucked by a much larger cock and spreads her leg for me to eat the cum from her used pussy, if she has gone bareback, while she tells me all the dirty details. After she cums one last time from me providing oral, she will usually allow me to penetrate her briefly before finishing on her belly or in my hand.

We have not played much in the last year due to covid and a busy life right now, but I do expect we'll get back into the swing of things (so to speak) and she will either reconnect with a couple old bulls or find a new one or two. I also expect we'll go further down the cuckold rabbit hole pushing both our boundaries a little further, which very much excites me.

Regardless of the type of cuckold I identify as, I really enjoy reading the experiences of other cucks, whether they be more assertive like myself or full on feminine, sissy types and everything in between. I certainly don't judge anyone's way of living the cuckold lifestyle and find the various types of arrangements and adventures a great turn on. Viva la difference.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:30 pm

First girlfriend:

I described myself as a coward Pussyfree cuckold because everything started from first dating when I had a girlfriend that was cheating one me, including with her own uncle, but I never confronted in the beginning. I could notice it of course when we had sex and I could see her, swollen visible used pussy that was already properly filled with sperm, but I couldn’t say a word, then I followed her sometimes when we were not in a date to find out that she was entering a motel with another man (and I saw different guys in different occasions).
It took me couple of years to confront her and ask, but she just said she never told me because I never asked…and we continued to be a couple in love.

First wife:
Then my precious wife used to cheat on me regularly; for example in one occasion we went to a camping to spend over a weekend and during the night when we gathered with some people that were there, we started to drink and chat until late night. Up to the moment I realized my wife was literally flirting couple of guys that were high already. I felt inconvenient to be there, so I apologized by saying it was late and I needed some sleep; so I went to my tend and left my wife with them. My wife continued there and came up back to tend at 07:00 am, with a strong sperm smell. She lied on my side and inflamed I was asleep.
Later this day we had sex and I could see how much wide and slippery was her pussy was. I remained quiet of course, but she know I knew because during these events my cock was much harder.

Present wife:
Then while married with my current wife, I allow her to have sex with other men at our house (I am Pussyfree); but when I come home and see someone is fucking my wife, then I either quietly leave the house to not disrupt their intercourse or I quietly watch on the distance.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:20 pm

I'm a cuck of the most extreme order. My wife has a very sadistic dominant personality. I only have a micro penis < 3 inches. and I am submissive and masochistic.My wife has no respect for me and does not see me as a man. She delights in inflicting pain and humiliation on me while I act as her slave.Her and her lover like to urinate on me and on my bed and pillow. I'm not allowed out of the house and have had all my rights and priviledges taken away. She has put me in a special chastity cage that gives an electric shock to my genetals with the push of a button from her remote.I have to wear diapers that lock on me and I'm not allowed to use the toilet. She parades me around like this in front of her girlfriends to humiliate me and gives me severe ass and leg caneings and loves to watch her lover thrass me with his belt.My days are mostly spent doing house work while her and her man sit around like royality and go out and have fun. I'm not allowed to wear mens clothes even at my job.I'm required to sleep on a small cott in the garage and sometimes in the dogs house while the dog stays in the house. I cook them nice meals like roast beef and they give the dog their table scraps and I get what the dog doesn't want.I'm kept pretty hungry so I will eat the dog food. She thinks it's funny and gets mad at me if I don't laugh along with her. But I'm so pathetic and masochistic that I enjoy this pitiful lifestyle.

cukgrl69
Experienced

Unread post by cukgrl69 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:10 am

This seems to be a very short-sighted set of descriptions.

First of all, I have an almost 8" cock. Secondly, I'm very good in bed, in fact I'm better than a lot of the guys my wife has been with. Thirdly, I go to the gym and quite fit and and look great. My wife still thinks I'm attractive and gets turned on when I dress up to go out with her.

I have crossdressed and used crossdressing to get the ball rolling with my wife, but I wouldn't really call myself "a crossdresser". I have done it and still do it from time to time, but its not my identity (in spite of my screen name here) and not a necessary part of our play.

Not all cucks have some sort of deficiency. I don't consider myself to have any sort of sexual deficiency, nor am I secretly gay or bi or whatever. I mean I do bi stuff on occasion, but we aren't doing this because I want cock. It's not that I would rather be with men at all. In fact I often comment on hot women with my wife and talk about much I wish I could fuck them. I watch exclusively straight porn. I mean I've seen gay/bi porn, but it doesn't do anything for me.

I thoroughly enjoy indulging my wife's sexual passions and desires. While we are largely "pussy free", it's not necessarily the case that we will always be. We do both really get off on the denial play though. We are actually very passionate together. We kiss and make out and dry hump and I'll talk about wanting to fuck her or make moves to do so and she'll tell me no and push my cock away saying she has to save herself for someone else she'll be fucking soon. We love talking about other women I think are hot and how its too bad I can't fuck them. She loves playing the dominant role having control over my cock, but its something I let her do. I could go fuck other women. I could fuck my wife. But we both get off on the denial. I think the fact that I am an attractive, virile man that is allowing my wife to became the whore she wants to be and indulge all of her sexual fantasies is what makes it hot. I don't think it would be "hot", for her or me, if she were fucking other guys basically because I was such a loser that she wasn't attracted to me or because I was truly incapable of performing. She knows she's putting on a show for me. We do both know, however, that I can't possibly satisfy her sexually by myself, but no man could. She needs multiple men.

As for the "wimp" type stuff, as I've said on here before, in many ways a cuck needs to be able to deal with men and protect their wife. My wife is basically a slut with a huge sex drive, but she wouldn't do a lot of the stuff she does on her own. She wouldn't do gangbangs on her own or meet guys on-line and go hook-up with them at hotels, etc. She can do those things because I'm there. I've had to tell guys no, I've had to turns guys away, I've had to set them straight. I can't imagine that any cuck wouldn't end up in those positions from time to time.