It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Mlv4
Virgin

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by Mlv4 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:10 am

Hi, W. Her feelings being what they are for Shawn, must say I’m a bit surprised to see Lana so willing to share Shawn with her friend. I’m curious if that’ll be the only time. Is Lana planning to spend any nights at Shawn’s? Will the two of them spend NYE together?

Thanks.

WarrenOldcuck
Virgin

Unread post by WarrenOldcuck » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:20 am

I'm afraid I have to agree with snakem2000. Sounds like Lana has no regard for W's feelings when she's in the moment and doesn't even bother to say goodnight.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:06 pm

I don’t agree at all. They all know their roles, and they’re living it perfectly, amping up the hotness in the process.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:57 pm

I agree 110% with Jujube.

Anyways, so hot development. It is pity you didn't see Cara naked... maybe next time... I bet she cannot stay away from Shawn and his friends.

snakem2000
Prepubescent

Unread post by snakem2000 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:08 pm

Well if being lied to, denied sex and sexual positions, being laughed at by your spouse is a role. I'm sorry it's not a role I would want. I find it interesting that W stated in an earlier post that the reason Lana preferred him over previous lovers/relationships was the fact that he didn't treat her with googoo eyes and slobber running down his chin. Now he is doing just that! I can see any respect Lana had for W just disappearing in the wind and him becoming the babysitter while Mom screws any dominant big dick that comes along. Again I so hope I'm wrong because I like W and wish him the best.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:01 pm

RIP Caras marriage

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:12 am

So I have some time this morning (FINALLY) that I'll use to answer some of the questions and posts in the last few days. Apologies, but the site only allows me to go back so far when replying, otherwise, I'll have to back out of my current page, hit reply to a specific post, and then back out again. A bit cumbersome, or maybe there's a more efficient way to do things that I haven't quite figured out yet. So I'm sorry if I miss replying directly. I've read all the posts, and I'll try my best to consolidate the replies or respond to them in general if I see a common theme.
parmaham55 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:43 am
W, I love that they’ve been out and about in the community, shopping, dining etc, the risk of being seen displaying their relationship.

I keep imagining Shawn and Lana at your local coffee shop, queuing to order. She is leaning back into him, his arms wrapped around her, cradling her bump gently as he kisses her neck. It would be natural for everyone who sees them to assume the baby is his…

…but whatever love they have, and dominance he has over you in the bedroom…you still hold all the cards in this situation. Deep down, Lana is yours, the baby is yours. Embrace your wonderful life!
Thank you! I never have really felt over the last few weeks that I've lost a connection with Lana or that the foundation of our marriage was threatened in any way. Sure there have been times when the lapse in communication and the hours without hearing from her had me feeling a bit miffed, but nothing serious ultimately.

It's funny that you bring up the fact that they've been around town together a lot. Lana has mentioned that walking around town with me is like walking around with the Godfather because a lot of people will stop and say hi to me and ask about how things are going with me. This is only because people would see me out all the time with the dogs and a lot of people in our town have dogs, so they naturally become fixtures in your life when you see the every day and have small talk. They'll see Lana out every now and then, but never as often as they see me since I'm basically the primary care taker of the dogs. Yes, I still speak of them in the plural.

But because of this, I'm pretty sure that a lot of people around town have seen Shawn and Lana out and about together. I haven't heard anything coming back to me yet in terms of people asking about it, but I do wonder if the locals are gossiping.
Butterfly411980 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:11 pm
If drinks with Shawn did happen, hopefully it wasn't to ambush you with news that he and Lana have decided its best he move back to the area from California permanently. The two obviously discussed the possibility in California and he seemed pretty gung-ho to do so then and if their love has only grown since, it's not out of the realm of possibilities. It's going to be interesting to see if they both can just turn this off when his trip is up and say farewell. He's young, flexible, and able, if he decides he wants to, he will and Lana is clearly not going to stop him. You always seemed to count on the distance between he and Lana as the safeguard to your relationship, it's going to be interesting to see how he chooses to handle things when these few weeks are up and how strong the safeguards remain. But then again, maybe that's what you all want and you three are destined for some type of poly relationship. Your journey is so riveting because it truly has numerous legitimate potential outcomes. I'm just hoping it's the outcome that both you and Lana want.
The conversation over drinks was actually really nice. We have a lot in common and didn't even speak about Lana much at all. There are no plans of him moving here or Lana moving to California, in fact the way he spoke of the future, it seemed like he was set on being in California for the long term future. In addition to me and our future child, Lana has her entire family on the east coast and most of her friends, so a move across the country won't happen.

An interesting part of our conversation however, was how he has had sex with a married woman before Lana. He would go over to her house whenever her husband went to work, and he admitted that that's when he really developed the psychological love for having a married woman cheat on her husband with him. To this day, the husband still has no clue.
snakem2000 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:26 am
Newby to the site and the first thread I read was this one. All I can say is you grabbed me and I I couldn't let go until I got to the end (sorry I hope it's not the end). W, your story has me so conflicted because I have had the same desire to share my wife and go through the same feelings you have BUT...I feel kind of sad and hurt for you. I know you seem to enjoy your ride but I can't help but wonder if Lana isn't using you. Just the fact that you can only make love in one position while anyone that Lana brings to bed will be able to do whatever they want. It hurt me when you made the statement that while you were making love, she acted like she just wanted you to just hurry and get done. I read your comments addressing the red flags but I just hope you aren't being treated the fool. Lana seems to know your triggers and is able to reasure you when you feel threatened but you seem blinded by your love for her, her beauty and are willing to do anything to keep her and she knows it. Like the others on here, thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas.
Thank you, and I understand the concern. However, as I've seen some post, I'm under the impression that no matter how salacious the acts are, everyone involved here has an implicit understanding that deep down, we're playing roles for everyone's mutual enjoyment. Something that comes to mind is when Lana was in California and they made love on camera. As soon as I told her how it really affected me, she snapped out of the role she was playing and flew back home to reassure me, even though she had plans to stay out there longer. I know it could easily appear that I'm being taken for a fool, but I can assure you as much as one might be able to, that we're all on the same page.
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:15 am
W770 - How is pregnancy affecting Lana at all?
Well she's in the 2nd trimester right now, and apparently, that's the stage where women don't get that much morning sickness. The first trimester was a bit rough, and she's definitely anticipating feeling sick again when the third trimester starts, so I suppose she's enjoying things now while she still can. I saw questions about her body since pregnancy - if you know that she's pregnant and are specifically looking at her body with that in mind, you can tell she 's pregnant, but it's not that obvious to the casual observer. Some of Lana's friends told her that they were the same way. But once the final stretch is upon them, they blew up in size.
tojanman wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:41 am
Did Lana make good on her statement that you wouldn’t be able to watch if Cara played with Shaun?
She did. Lana didn't want me seeing Cara naked let along having sex. She's always been really territorial over me, especially with her objectively attractive friends, no matter how much I've reassured her that I'm not attracted to Cara in that way.
Mlv4 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:06 pm
tonight
She's stayed over several nights this week, but also stayed the night here with me on others. I've really been loving those nights as we've been able to reconnect during those times.
Whenwillshe wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:09 pm
How has Lana's body changed so far in the pregnancy?
I'll copy paste what I wrote above just so I don't screw up the Reply interface somehow. "Well she's in the 2nd trimester right now, and apparently, that's the stage where women don't get that much morning sickness. The first trimester was a bit rough, and she's definitely anticipating feeling sick again when the third trimester starts, so I suppose she's enjoying things now while she still can. I saw questions about her body since pregnancy - if you know that she's pregnant and are specifically looking at her body with that in mind, you can tell she 's pregnant, but it's not that obvious to the casual observer. Some of Lana's friends told her that they were the same way. But once the final stretch is upon them, they blew up in size."
trecital wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:36 pm
Shawn
trecital wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:36 pm
I must admit that I don't follow this thread as avidly as some....

And, to be honest, it is quite difficult to follow the actual story, because you have to wade through all the responses, then through all the quoted text in the OP's comments, and the quoted text in the responses, plus the OP's other stuff, etc, etc, etc,to get to the small bits of actual story.

So, forgive me, but I was already of the impression that the OP was going down on Shawn. Or giving him hand jobs. Or something bi. Not being judgemental about that.
And, even if I'm wrong about any actual bi contact, it seems obvious to me that the OP definitely wants to take the story in that direction. My only concern is that, as the OP previously said, Shawn has a "massive cock". So I'm just worried as to whether or not his mouth will be able to open wide enough to accomodate him.
8toplaywith wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:04 am
Surely, if Lana's mouth can accomodate it, W's can. Maybe it already has. Maybe it never will.
Let's hope for them all to have fun and enjoy this ride.
Happy Christmas, all of you.
I haven't gone down on Shawn. At the most, I've stroked his cock and guided him into Lana, but that's the most physical interaction we've had. My mouth is the huge threshold at the moment as someone said earlier, that Lana won't be able to unsee that, so I don't know if I'm willing to take it to that level.
michael8401 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:37 am
Wow! That’s a pretty big development! I hope this doesn’t drive a wedge with the girls if she gets back with her husband. None the less, she should get to experience great sex and she did! My guess is she’s hooked 🤣
So since that night, Cara and Lana have talked on the phone and nothing seems to be awkward whatsoever. They've hooked up with the same guys in college before but never at the same time. And that night with Shawn was the first time that they've seen each other having sex.
tojanman wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:50 am
Good god you are a stronger man than most W. Has Lana given you any form of sexual attention this week? There’s no way I’d be kept out of that room to witness the threesome.
It would've been hot to see, right? Cara has a fantastic body and clearly takes care of herself. As far as sexual attention - yes Lana and I made love last night. If I have time after I answer the questions, I'll post a brief update on this.
snakem2000 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:14 am
W, as it seems obvious that Lana likes to break the rules and then rubs your nose in it...when are you going to break a few? Why don't you get to have any sexual pleasure yourself? Being forbidden your own desires while Lana can have every dream fulfilled seems so inconsiderate; selfish and really does not show love towards you IMO. I'm so sorry but I feel so bad for you and hope I'm so wrong. But sitting on your lap and saying she loves you, then disappearing with her lover for hours of enjoyment with zero consideration for you seems so wrong on so many levels.
I think her behavior in that moment was actually a part of her role and her playing into what she understands my role to be and how I enjoy it and seeing her so hopelessly attracted to a bigger, taller, stronger and younger man.
edgedndenied wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:19 am
Thanks for the update. I know you are busy but when you have more time maybe you could go through with a chronological update as to what may have happened each day since Shawn met Lana in the wine bar last Friday. It would give us a glimpse of how things are progressing in all your relationships. Will you be attending the party Saturday and what role will you play
I'll do my best. Honestly though, it might be a bit muddled as my mind has strangely been on work this last week as I've had to handle a lot of my firm's work with everyone being on vacation and the clients being extra needy.

Lets see, the day after the wine bar, I believe I went to the gym in the morning and took the dog out, and then came home and witnessed Shawn and Lana emerging from the bedroom wrapped in towels as they just took a shower together. They spent the day together doing some Christmas shopping and cute couple things, and I believe that was the night I made them a late dinner. I think the following day was when they took time off, and Shawn's friends came over while they went bike riding and Lana's mom came down for a visit. The next day was the day Cara came over and Lana filled her in on all of the details surrounding Shawn and the previous few days. That was also the night I went out for drinks with Shawn and the eventual threesome. Yesterday, Lana and Shawn went to the gym in the morning, had lunch and spent the day making love in his bed before some buddies of his came over including Eric. After his buddies left, Lana went into the bedroom with Shawn and Eric and they had a threesome. If I have time, I'll update on this later. She came back to me afterwards and we made love last night. I think that's about right, but the week has seemed like a bit of haze and the days are mashed together, especially with work increasing the fog, so my timeline might be a bit off.
parmaham55 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:51 am
Of course, we all have many questions - mostly now around Lana and Cara. Theirs could be a tricky friendship now, yes secure on a bond of many years that surpasses men, but now impacted by Shawn and how much he enjoyed Cara and whether he wants more. We can guess that she does.

If Shawn saw it as a ‘performance’ at the behest of Lana, and is loyal to Lana’s command, then all is well…but if Shawn is in any way smitten and keen to ‘break into’ another married one (like he did last year) with all his many talents, then there could be a bit of trouble ahead.

What might happen for example, if Lana gets with Eric at the party while Shawn enjoys Cara again? Or what happens if he sends Cara a few sexts, pics, videos and she responds? Or he takes her for a coffee without Lana’s permission?

Intriguing.
Oh Lana would be furious I think, and Cara is keenly aware of this, so knowing Cara as much as I do, she won't come close to threading that needle of sending Shawn a nude. However, Lana did mention to me last night that Cara gifted Shawn her panties from the night of the threesome. Another trophy I suppose.
Mlv4 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:10 am
together
Yeah, it was a bit of a surprise to me as well, but I think there was a sense of Lana "showing off" her man to Cara. I think we actually have plans to be with Lana's family for NYE, so it's probably a No on them sharing a kiss at midnight.
WarrenOldcuck wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:20 am
I'm afraid I have to agree with snakem2000. Sounds like Lana has no regard for W's feelings when she's in the moment and doesn't even bother to say goodnight.
I know it might seem that way, but the moments where Lana and I have in bed together when it's just us confirms to me that we're all just playing roles here and she still loves me more than anything.
Jujube wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:06 pm
I don’t agree at all. They all know their roles, and they’re living it perfectly, amping up the hotness in the process.
Pecannut wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:57 pm
I agree 110% with Jujube.

Anyways, so hot development. It is pity you didn't see Cara naked... maybe next time... I bet she cannot stay away from Shawn and his friends.
I'm glad the three of us have an understanding that we don't really have to outwardly discuss in terms of rules, what is a role and what is "real," what is a boundary and what is fair game. It's all been very seamless and that's made the entire time that Shawn has been here a departure from what otherwise might be a really stressful and angst ridden situation.
MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:01 pm
RIP Caras marriage
Yeah..... I tend to agree. I mean, if Cory ever got word about the threesome, or even about how Shawn has a pair of her panties... wow, the spiral that would send him down. Poor guy.

Update: Sorry but I should get going really soon. Lana and I have a doctor's appointment soon followed up with a vet appointment right after that. Quick bulletpoints before I go.

- Christmas party at Shawn's tonight.
- Cara will be attending the party as well
- Lana and I made love last night after Shawn and Eric had her in Shawn's bed.

Okay sorry about the brief update. Gotta get ready to go.

naptownking
Virgin

Unread post by naptownking » Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:04 am

Just a real casual “my wife had two threesomes in the past few days.” Good for you W, living the life :) good luck at the party tonight, have fun!!

Guide him in and enjoy it, especially if Cara is watching. Who knows - maybe you’ll be guiding Shawn AND Eric in tonight. And then get your little treat, of course :)

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:48 am

W
Will you be going to the party tonight also and what role will you play.

parmaham55
Experienced

Unread post by parmaham55 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:56 am

An interesting part of our conversation however, was how he has had sex with a married woman before Lana. He would go over to her house whenever her husband went to work, and he admitted that that's when he really developed the psychological love for having a married woman cheat on her husband with him. To this day, the husband still has no clue.
Shawn's a serial offender! Now Cara too. Despite your confidence and reassurances from Lana, I'd say keep an eye on Lana's emotional jealousies around her friend. Lana is in an emotional, possibly vulnerable phase and needs your attentive support. If there's any sign at the party that Shawn has designs on furthering his attention on Cara without Lana's knowledge or permission (eg: taking Cara off to a room for a private blowjob like he did with your lovely Lana at last year's party) then Lana will not be happy.
At the party, his friends will know that he has now bedded two wives at the party! He clearly has a powerful command over married women! He'll need to demonstrate at the party that he can control both those pussies as he wishes. He will for sure desire Cara again and some access to his new married pussy for the remainder of his stay (perhaps even inviting her over to California sometime next year..).

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:07 am

Based upon the latest updates, tonight will be very interesting, especially since Eric and Cara will be in the mix.
I'd love to crash this party!
2nd vs 3rd trimester.
2nd tri is referred to as the "Golden trimester" because hormones are balanced, body not overly taxed by extra weight, bladder pressure or getting kicked in the kidneys.
3rd is pure growth so get ready for the changes.
Since she is fitness oriented, she may not see the typical changes including the normal 25 lb gain from blood volume, baby, placenta, amniotic fluid etc
I am always amazed how some models are back in bikinis 6 weeks post partum so I guess that is where my interest in her body change through this arises.
Speaking of arising, have fun tonight and thanks for sharing.

diet_dew_86
Experienced

Unread post by diet_dew_86 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:19 am

Did Cara have any reaction to seeing you nude? Do you think Lana had ever described your body to her? Is your presumption that Cory is average?

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:40 am

I feel like the people who are sounding the alarm for Lana's lack of respect are misunderstanding the relationship between W and Lana.
I think their love is real and sincere, and they are just playing roles. In fact, the sincerity of their love, and the trust they have in each other allows them to really enjoy the cuckolding experience to the fullest: it's actually a great opportunity! Each of them is capable of letting themselves go in their role without worrying about the judgment of the other.
In addition, come join the couple the bull shawn who also seems to understand the dynamic and ultimately be a nice person while fully playing his role of alpha male.
So I think everything is going well for these three people.

On the other hand, I don't know if I'm wrong, but I have the impression that this time the sex moments are less intense than before, and that it looks more like a routine. Or maybe it's because W doesn't have the time to properly describe these moments ?

Thank you for sharing !

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:12 am

Oh I’m sure that nothing has turned routine!
With the holiday approaching, everything is inherently willy-nilly, and I’m sure W has other things going on that cuts into any detailed updates. I’ve always been curious about W and Lana’s pillow-talk, and how she teases and mildly humiliates him about Shawn. She obviously knows his buttons; I’d love to hear how she pushes them!

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:43 am

I agree. I think W has been forced to be short with his updates but this has definitely been an intense experience for him and Lana.

falzar
Virgin

Unread post by falzar » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:33 pm

W: As always, thanks so much for your latest update.

Re Shawn's party tonight: will you be attending? I found your account of what transpired at his Chritmas Eve party last year extremely erotic: Shawn greeting you and Lana as you arrived; the two of them sneaking off so she could blow him in his bedroom with the door partially open followed by the wet kiss between you and Lana; you, the tired, loving, cuckold husband leaving the party early, you listening in on her phone while Shawn fucked her brains out, his friend (Eric I believe) witnessing their coupling and receiving a blow job from Lana; and the couple staying in the spare bedroom hearing the whole proceedings. You credentials as a full-fledged cuck were certainly established then.

Will this year's party match that? Cara's attendence will no doubt spice thing up.With Eric there as well, the possibilities seem almost boundless. Your public status as a cuckold whose wife is being serviced by a superior, better endowed man are, for me, a critical element in the erotic nature not just of the upcoming pary but of your whole story.

I, like all of your loyal followers, will await with bated breath your recount of tonight's festivities.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:05 pm

Lol, I don’t think there will be any orgies or anything! I think W’s presence there, with everyone knowing he is Lana’s cuckold will be enough for him to handle. If Lana shows any PDA with Shawn, I think the sexual tension could be cut with a knife!

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:48 pm

w770 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:12 am
8toplaywith wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:04 am
Surely, if Lana's mouth can accomodate it, W's can. Maybe it already has. Maybe it never will.
Let's hope for them all to have fun and enjoy this ride.
Happy Christmas, all of you.
I haven't gone down on Shawn. At the most, I've stroked his cock and guided him into Lana, but that's the most physical interaction we've had. My mouth is the huge threshold at the moment as someone said earlier, that Lana won't be able to unsee that, so I don't know if I'm willing to take it to that level.
Ha, yeah. Even as hot as I think it would be if you were to take that step, and I expect I'd enjoy reading about it, I have to admit...

... I'm getting tired of people projecting that it's imminent. I can only imagine how tedious you find the constant comments about it.

If it happens, great. If it doesn't happen, also great. As long as everyone involved in the situation is happy, it's all good.

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:36 pm

W, great updates!
- High chance of Cara getting gangbanged by Shawn and his friends at Xmas party.
- Caras marriage is toast and I am certain that Cory will hear about her escapdes sooner or later. Girls talk! Remember how Lana outed you guys in front of your friends when drunk. It's only a matter of time till he learns about this. And I also feel that he will most likely hold you two responsible for corrupting his "innocent" wife.
- is Cara into anal etc? Perhaps Shawn and Eric can do a DP on her.
- how many times did Shawn fuck Cara that time
- Does Cara now know that you are a cuck and how will this impact your standing in your group as you mentioned that you are seen as a catch and an alpha in your group.
- Any chance you could perhaps be allowed to see Cara naked or maybe clean her pussy?
- any count on how many times Shawn and Lana have fucked together once Shawn came?
- Did Cara see the lovemaking and intense kisses between Shawn and Lana. What was her reaction.
- did Cara also get spanked with hot red ass? Or did Shawn spanked Lana in front of her?
- Did lana call Shawn as daddy in front of Cara?
- Did Lana swallow Shawn's cum in front of cara. Did Cara do it as well?
- what are Caras kinks? Can you ask that to Lana.
- Did Shawn humiliated you or called you cuck in front of Cara in the room where they had a 3some, of course behind your back.
Last edited by shawnm on Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mlv4
Virgin

Unread post by Mlv4 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:40 am

Hi, W. Good party? I know it’s been a whirlwind week for you with everything. And now Christmas and next week looking. I know I speak for all when I say can’t wait until you have some time to do one of your patented updates complete with verbal exchanges and exquisite details.

Thanks!

GuruTravelMonkey
Virgin

Unread post by GuruTravelMonkey » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:04 am

A) What a twist it would be if S is the bio-dad. Not, I’m sure. But wow.
B) if they have another pregnancy in a few years, would he be?
C) all this will stop for a while after the baby. Maybe a long while. Time will tell I suppose.

D) This party sounds insane. Hard to believe even. Girl aint ever gonna be the same—either one of them! How do you go back to normal after extraordinary?

Shauncuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Shauncuckold » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:16 am

W did gloss over the 2 threesome. I am wondering if W’s emotions surrounding the cuckolding and erotic adventures are becoming the new normal.

Mr. Swan
Our story: Kendall Swan opens up her marriage (& her legs) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64321

eventfire
Player

Unread post by eventfire » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:42 am

I'm so excited for this next update, I may vomit.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:13 am

I can imagine the debauchary, both discreet and out in the open, that occurred at this party!!
And after!!
I doubt Lana and Cara will be able to walk right for a week!!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:13 am

I can imagine the debauchary, both discreet and out in the open, that occurred at this party!!
And after!!
I doubt Lana and Cara will be able to walk right for a week!!