It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Wifesharing
Player

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by Wifesharing » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:20 pm

I love the flirting and build up too and vote to wait if you can but again still stress she needs to know it is okay if that changes.

I am not so sure he has had a hotwife before it is possible but I have also not met a man that age that is not going to push the limits when he sees a woman attractive and coming on to him, what you have said so far it is clear she is putting the signals out there and he is picking them up. It seems he likes when she is lying to you about being with him and that is something he is picking up on as a green light he defiantly knows how to read the cues and that is a good thing. He might be really getting off on this wife liking him so much she is going to cheat there are a lot of men out there that love the ego boost of getting another mans wife in bed. Like you said if you tell him and he freaks than that is that so you should keep playing it the way you are playing it.

Now if as things go on and they are having sex if she send hints or if he is indeed looking for this and he makes hints then you have nothing to loose.

I can also see it Ansley's way and this guys knows everything about this game it is more common now then in the past so it is possible, when we are out meeting guys not from the internet that already know, it is very rare that a guy is already done for this type of thing. My wife has picked up a few younger attractive guys around the area and while some have been very confident cocky even around me as well this has rarely meant he was a pro in the hot-wife game. It can be exciting but you are playing this right for sure. This is probably the most exciting time for a cuck and the hot wife make sure you enjoy it this only happens once, there might be more and more adventures but this first time build up and seduction only happens once and it will be a memory you never forget.

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:56 pm

w770 wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:57 pm
Something I forgot to mention earlier when Lana and I had the talk. We're considering the idea of hiding an old phone in the bedroom, calling it before I leave for the office, and then set it to record the audio. And even that, I'm not sure if I could handle listening to, especially while I'm at work. So that idea is floating around but we haven't made a decision on yet.
I'm glad to be of assistance, w770.

I'll share that one of THE Hottest 'treasures' I have of Mistress Iris is a recording of her with NOLA Charles. We love NOLA and Charles had become
a 'regular' for Mistress when visiting. And IDK if the whole 'manly thing' got in his way, but even though I was Emailing Charles in 'cuck mode', he
refused to allow me to be 'present' during his visits with Mistress. I got a small recorder (just sound) that Mistress flipped on when Charles
entered out hotel room (on one his subsequent visits). OMG. I still listen to it and go nuts. :shock:

And really the hottest part is all of the foreplay talk, and talk in between sessions (there were 2 over 45min; Charles stopped by on his
'lunch break' away from his law office - :D ). With me NOT there (and I have been present with a few other lovers), Mistress' playfulness was
on full display and concentrated on Charles. Despite being a truly a totally unabashed voyeur, there's something to be argued to only being able
to hear vs. a vid (less intrusive). Also, we've done the 'phone thing' and while good, the recording easily beat it.

My clues, your honor, regarding Superman's previous experience are these:
-pretty much since the garage meet up between you two, Superman seems totally unintimidated by your presence
(the garage, you 'in the shower', you 'asleep'). He seems unconcerned with being 'caught', although he's kept
some discretion...which may be his concern for Lana and not embarrassing her).
-it was also pretty bold for Superman to not only invite you 2 over for the WC game with his friend there (and I'm guessing
that his buddy KNOWS of Superman's conquests, but to then RE-INVITE your wife over, later.
-lastly, Superman has seems fairly skillful in his flirting about knowing where not to cross a line, even though he's
willing to push a line.
THESE are NOT innate characteristics; they're learned (IMHO)....from Somewhere.

I can't imagine that a novice would have acted anywhere like this; not even CLOSE; but it's a guess.

And I'm with you on staying undercover (in the background), for now. IF you decide to acknowledge that you know, that really
is something that you can share with Superman, later (or let him think that he 'forced your hand', as if I'm right, you knowing
that HE is with your wife is a HUGE turn-on for him).

One thought that I'll throw out to you. You and Lana may want to consider having Superman and his buddy (or buddies) over for one of
the WC playoff games THIS Saturday. I'm not sure who best to do the invite (you or Lana), but you could play the 'nothing to see here' part
while Lana wears some short shorts (or other seductive clothing). If I'm correct about Superman, he'll show his cards in that he'll do
something suggestive with Lana in front of you; kind of testing the waters to see if you'll react in any way.

If you do this I'd suggest you offer early on that the two of you have dinner reserves, so you have an 'out' to cut whatever's happening,
from continue to happen. Also my thought with this is Superman (IMHO) IS very competitive and him being able to show his buddy
the gorgeous wife that he's 'working on', gives him status points.

Anyway, just a thought, but it would certainly ramp up the foreplay. :D

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:09 pm

Wifesharing wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:20 pm
I love the flirting and build up too and vote to wait if you can but again still stress she needs to know it is okay if that changes.

I am not so sure he has had a hotwife before it is possible but I have also not met a man that age that is not going to push the limits when he sees a woman attractive and coming on to him, what you have said so far it is clear she is putting the signals out there and he is picking them up. It seems he likes when she is lying to you about being with him and that is something he is picking up on as a green light he defiantly knows how to read the cues and that is a good thing. He might be really getting off on this wife liking him so much she is going to cheat there are a lot of men out there that love the ego boost of getting another mans wife in bed. Like you said if you tell him and he freaks than that is that so you should keep playing it the way you are playing it.

Now if as things go on and they are having sex if she send hints or if he is indeed looking for this and he makes hints then you have nothing to loose.

I can also see it Ansley's way and this guys knows everything about this game it is more common now then in the past so it is possible, when we are out meeting guys not from the internet that already know, it is very rare that a guy is already done for this type of thing. My wife has picked up a few younger attractive guys around the area and while some have been very confident cocky even around me as well this has rarely meant he was a pro in the hot-wife game. It can be exciting but you are playing this right for sure. This is probably the most exciting time for a cuck and the hot wife make sure you enjoy it this only happens once, there might be more and more adventures but this first time build up and seduction only happens once and it will be a memory you never forget.
Thank you, yes it's been incredibly exciting. But exciting doesn't really encapsule the range of emotions I've been feeling if I'm going to be honest. There's fear of being seen as "less than" by my wife, the arousal I get from seeing her behave like she did back in our 20s with another guy, the feeling of being in the room with someone that gives off a much more dominant energy, etc. It's hard to really describe well but hopefully with time and experience in this whole thing, I'll soon be one giving the advice to newbies like you guys are doing for me

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:25 pm

Aynsley wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:56 pm
w770 wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:57 pm
Something I forgot to mention earlier when Lana and I had the talk. We're considering the idea of hiding an old phone in the bedroom, calling it before I leave for the office, and then set it to record the audio. And even that, I'm not sure if I could handle listening to, especially while I'm at work. So that idea is floating around but we haven't made a decision on yet.
I'm glad to be of assistance, w770.

My clues, your honor, regarding Superman's previous experience are these:
-pretty much since the garage meet up between you two, Superman seems totally unintimidated by your presence
(the garage, you 'in the shower', you 'asleep'). He seems unconcerned with being 'caught', although he's kept
some discretion...which may be his concern for Lana and not embarrassing her).
-it was also pretty bold for Superman to not only invite you 2 over for the WC game with his friend there (and I'm guessing
that his buddy KNOWS of Superman's conquests, but to then RE-INVITE your wife over, later.
-lastly, Superman has seems fairly skillful in his flirting about knowing where not to cross a line, even though he's
willing to push a line.
THESE are NOT innate characteristics; they're learned (IMHO)....from Somewhere.

I can't imagine that a novice would have acted anywhere like this; not even CLOSE; but it's a guess.

One thought that I'll throw out to you. You and Lana may want to consider having Superman and his buddy (or buddies) over for one of
the WC playoff games THIS Saturday. I'm not sure who best to do the invite (you or Lana), but you could play the 'nothing to see here' part
while Lana wears some short shorts (or other seductive clothing). If I'm correct about Superman, he'll show his cards in that he'll do
something suggestive with Lana in front of you; kind of testing the waters to see if you'll react in any way.

If you do this I'd suggest you offer early on that the two of you have dinner reserves, so you have an 'out' to cut whatever's happening,
from continue to happen. Also my thought with this is Superman (IMHO) IS very competitive and him being able to show his buddy
the gorgeous wife that he's 'working on', gives him status points.
That was really enlightening about his every move suggesting that he's entirely unintimidated by ny presence. I complete agree with you too btw. In his position, I feel like I would never do half of those things. Especially the part where he's sending pictures of himself in a towel. I mean, you'd think he'd at least wait until he got confirmation that I was passed out or out walking the dogs, but no, he sent that picture to her knowing full well that her and I were both home and getting ready for dinner.

They talked about this weekend actually at the smoothie place today. He's apparently training for a triathlon with his buddy on Saturday but said they have no plans afterwards, and said he'd text her to see what she's up to. And I have to say, Lana's legs and tight ass are her biggest head turners, so naturally whenever she wears short shorts, it's almost impossible for any guy to avoid looking at.

And yeah, I agree that to Superman, Lana is the "hot married chick" he's currently working on. Like I mentioned earlier, the notion that he's bragging about my wife to his buddy gives me a feeling that's hard to describe but nevertheless, I find myself becoming aroused thinking about it.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:14 pm

w770 wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:09 pm
Thank you, yes it's been incredibly exciting. But exciting doesn't really encapsule the range of emotions I've been feeling if I'm going to be honest. There's fear of being seen as "less than" by my wife, the arousal I get from seeing her behave like she did back in our 20s with another guy, the feeling of being in the room with someone that gives off a much more dominant energy, etc. It's hard to really describe well but hopefully with time and experience in this whole thing, I'll soon be one giving the advice to newbies like you guys are doing for me
Its OK to feel like this. You are feeling the cuck angst. You'll either grow to enjoy it, or decide its not for you and call it off. If and when she goes to him for sex, she will for the time she is with him be enjoying herself in a new and hot way with a new lover. The sex will be different, it might be the best she has ever had, but whatever happens she will be coming back to you, her lifelong partner and she will thank you and you will have possibly the best sex of your life with her as a result.

I suspect you will battle through the range of emotions and let your wife have the fun she clearly craves. Its been your fantasy for years. You are probably feeling out of sorts a little that she now seems up for it. A couple of months ago this was just fantasy. Now reality is hitting, if you call it off now would you regret it in a few months when he has moved back to Cali?

Changing track, I wanted to let you know I read your thread to my partner L in bed last night. We had a brief chat after and she said "She is so going to fuck him", I asked her what she would have done in her shoes. She replied "I wouldnt have gone over when there were 2 of them there but I'd have found a way to have gone to his flat for some fun when he was alone, or kicked you out and had him over!". Then followed her getting her wand out and giving herself an orgasm. I think my L wants to be Lana!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:58 pm

newUK wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:14 pm
w770 wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:09 pm
Its OK to feel like this. You are feeling the cuck angst. You'll either grow to enjoy it, or decide its not for you and call it off. If and when she goes to him for sex, she will for the time she is with him be enjoying herself in a new and hot way with a new lover. The sex will be different, it might be the best she has ever had, but whatever happens she will be coming back to you, her lifelong partner and she will thank you and you will have possibly the best sex of your life with her as a result.

I suspect you will battle through the range of emotions and let your wife have the fun she clearly craves. Its been your fantasy for years. You are probably feeling out of sorts a little that she now seems up for it. A couple of months ago this was just fantasy. Now reality is hitting, if you call it off now would you regret it in a few months when he has moved back to Cali?

Changing track, I wanted to let you know I read your thread to my partner L in bed last night. We had a brief chat after and she said "She is so going to fuck him", I asked her what she would have done in her shoes. She replied "I wouldnt have gone over when there were 2 of them there but I'd have found a way to have gone to his flat for some fun when he was alone, or kicked you out and had him over!". Then followed her getting her wand out and giving herself an orgasm. I think my L wants to be Lana!
I've been scouring this site lately and have been reading especially into the cuck angst you've brought up. It seems to be a catch-all term to describe basically everything I'm feeling now and will feel in the near future (hopefully). And it's strange because I tend to be a very decisive person and once my mind is made up, I rarely waffle back and forth. It's been one of the classic "opposites attract" dynamics that Lana and I share as she tends to second guess everything and becomes paralyzed in thought. But in this one thing, the roles have been reversed. I'm apprehensive about her losing respect for me and seeing me a less of a man whereas she's been pretty linear in her decisions so far.

And you bring up an excellent point. I really would regret not pulling the trigger and Superman moves back to Cali. He's literally the only person to have ever brought out this side in Lana and I want her to fully experience him.

No steamy updates tonight. They have been texting each other but mostly innocent and really enjoying learning more about each other.

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:45 pm

Just send her to his apt tonight and get it over with. You’re killing us with the suspense.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:08 pm

" And you bring up an excellent point. I really would regret not pulling the trigger and Superman moves back to Cali. He's literally the only person to have ever brought out this side in Lana and I want her to fully experience him. "

Just a quick reminder that in most cases once she cross's that line, she'll not want to be monogamist again.

sub01
Virgin

Unread post by sub01 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:35 am

You would definitely regret not doing it... I got cheated on in the past and apart from a threesome with ex gf, I never had a consensual cuckold relationship but I think what is the hardest thing is being lied to. When I had the threesome, it was exciting and "frustrating" seeing my gf giving more attention to my friend than me. I got over the frustration very quickly but I am still excited to think about it. So if you both agree to do it, I don't think you'll hold negative emotions for too long.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:24 am

hwfanatic wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:45 pm
Just send her to his apt tonight and get it over with. You’re killing us with the suspense.
Funny you should mention that...

Update: So my wife was at the gym on the treadmill this morning when she sees Superman walk in. They wave to each other and after Lana is done with her running, she moves onto weights. Unsurprisingly, he approaches her and asks if she wants to work out together as he needs a spotter (which is hilarious given the size disparity between the two of them, and the notion that a guy as muscular as him would need the help of a slim and petite woman is laughable). But she obliges and they take turns spotting each other on a variety of exercises. He's very good at his sense of touch, as he somehow understands when to lightly touch her as she's finishing up her set. For example, preacher curls. For those that don't know, preacher curls set a person up to have the pads bracing against your triceps as the person spotting is right in front of the person doing the curls. So Superman positions himself in front of Lana who is doing the curls, and he very lightly brings his fingertips up to make contact with her forearms as she's getting through her reps. The entire time, they're making eye contact, and as she's nearing the end of her 20 reps, she very lightly wincing as Superman softly says to her, "c'mon Lana... c'mon..." She finishes up her set and he gives her a playful congratulatory hug, telling her, "good girl, Lana."

After the gym, they grab some coffee and walk home together. He mentions how he feels bad that he's taken the massage gun away from her as she'll probably need it after her workout today, so he invites her over to his place so he can give it back. Once in his place, he shows her around and she walks over to the balcony to see his view (his place is orientated differently than ours so the view of the beach is different). There's a curtain that's hanging over the door which Lana parts to see the view as she notices then that Superman is standing directly behind her, holding the curtain open from a higher point so they both can see. Wanting to tease him a bit, she leans her face forward a bit which forces her ass to ever so slightly make contact with his crotch. They stay in this position for about a minute until he shows her into his room where the massage gun is and asks if he can use it one more time before she takes it back. The entire time, Lana knows what is happening and she tells me that her heart is racing, but she tries to play it cool as Superman expectedly asks her to use the massage gun on him again like she did the other morning as "it feels so much better when you do it." So Lana starts using the gun on his shoulder, but after a minute, he asks if it's okay with her that he take off his shirt as the gun keeps snagging on the tank top portion by his shoulder. After about 5 minutes or so, he offers to use it on her as she was complaining about some tightness in her back earlier at the gym, so she proceeds to take off her hoodie, as she's now just wearing one of her sexiest pink sports bras and black yoga pants. She tells me that his hands are huge but he was really gentle with her as his left hand rested on her left shoulder while the gun was in his right hand. But after about 10 minutes of my wife and Superman massaging each other, the gun dies, as he forgot to charge it after using it yesterday.

She then tells him that she should get going as she has a lot of meetings today at work and also that her husband is going to wonder why she's not home yet. Before parting, he gives her another bear hug, as she buries her face into his chest and abs. She tells me that she's getting used to his body and how she can feel just how strong he is every time they hug now. He lets go of the hug, only this time, he leans in and gives her a quick kiss on the cheek.

Five minutes later, she's back home retelling me all of the details of the morning as we quickly go to the bedroom. We didn't have sex, as logistically, sometimes it can take a while and we both had to start work soon. So instead she's telling me all about how it felt really naughty being in his room, seeing his bed, wondering if in a matter of weeks, she'll be actually having sex with him on it as I'm stroking myself and she's playing with her toy. Seeing her close her eyes and give herself an orgasm sent me over the edge as I exploded all over myself. We both cleaned up and put on our professional faces as we logged into work. I wish we could both take the day off but real life is what it is.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:26 am

william70 wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:08 pm
" And you bring up an excellent point. I really would regret not pulling the trigger and Superman moves back to Cali. He's literally the only person to have ever brought out this side in Lana and I want her to fully experience him. "

Just a quick reminder that in most cases once she cross's that line, she'll not want to be monogamist again.
I haven't even considered this, and it would surprise me because of how adamant she's been over the last 15 years about how I'm the only man she needs/wants. But at the same time, I never expected us to be where we are now so you might be right.

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:39 am

w770 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:26 am
william70 wrote:

I haven't even considered this, and it would surprise me because of how adamant she's been over the last 15 years about how I'm the only man she needs/wants. But at the same time, I never expected us to be where we are now so you might be right.
You're on an 'Adventure' now, w770. And the thing with true adventures that make them fun is that you don't know
what's going to happen, how it's going to happen, and where you're going to end up.
(but done well with your partner, no matter what, it'll be a better place than where you started from :D :up: )

p.s.- I TOTALLY cracked up when I read Superman offered to spot Lana. :lol:
p.s.s - your latest 2 posts just validated to me that Lana is a Very Smart Woman (which I had already suspected)

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:09 am

Aynsley wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:39 am
w770 wrote:
william70 wrote:

You're on an 'Adventure' now, w770. And the thing with true adventures that make them fun is that you don't know
what's going to happen, how it's going to happen, and where you're going to end up.
(but done well with your partner, no matter what, it'll be a better place than where you started from :D :up: )

p.s.s - your latest 2 posts just validated to me that Lana is a Very Smart Woman (which I had already suspected)
Well the point in giving ourselves the 2 weeks was to see if our feelings about wanting to go through with it would change, and we weren't just making decisions in the moment. But as you've stated, it does still feel like fun and an adventure. This site has been extremely valuable in helping me navigate what has been coined as cuck angst, whereas without this resource, I possibly would've considered my feelings to be erratic and that I was emotionally unstable.

And yes, you are very right. Lana is extremely intelligent. We met in grad school and she finished 3rd in our class. Absolutely brilliant.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:25 am

Another amazing update! Both her and Superman seem to be holding back and really teasing each other. She has some wilpower thats for sure.

Some questions which of course you only have to answer if you want to share:

1. Do YOU think you still want to wait the 2 weeks as agreed?

2. If you told her you was absolutely ok with her doing it sooner than the 2 weeks, do you think she'd still want to wait?

3. If she had done more than just the massage today, say had a passionette kiss and some foreplay, would you have felt cheated on or turned on?

I am glued to this thread! Its absolutely a thrill to feel like a part of your ongoing journey :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:01 am

newUK wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:25 am
Another amazing update! Both her and Superman seem to be holding back and really teasing each other. She has some wilpower thats for sure.

Some questions which of course you only have to answer if you want to share:

1. Do YOU think you still want to wait the 2 weeks as agreed?

2. If you told her you was absolutely ok with her doing it sooner than the 2 weeks, do you think she'd still want to wait?

3. If she had done more than just the massage today, say had a passionette kiss and some foreplay, would you have felt cheated on or turned on?

I am glued to this thread! Its absolutely a thrill to feel like a part of your ongoing journey :-)

Good questions and I'm always glad to sort out my thoughts and feelings here.

Your first two questions can basically be answered at the same time as Lana and I are typically on the same page with big decisions, and this is one of the biggest decisions we've had to make as a married couple. How I see it is that there's what we want and what we think is for the best. Classic duality debate, you know? So hypothetically, in a world free of consequences and risk, and where we could do whatever we wanted, absolutely we would have done it by now. But we've sat down and really emphasized the need to be disciplined against impulsivity, especially if it carries with it a potential risk to everything we have. So even if I were to tell Lana that I'm okay with it happening sooner than the planned 2 weeks, I feel like she would stress the importance of sticking to the plan. We're both like that and it leaves little room for spontaneity.

As to your third question - if there was more: That's something I'm conflicted on. I think a passionate kiss is more of an "in the moment" thing, perhaps? With very little time to anticipate, analyze, plan, etc. But foreplay? That's a bit different I think as it takes time, with plenty of opportunity to stop it. In a way, I would feel cheated on if there was foreplay, but at the same time, I think it would turn me on. Like I said, I'm conflicted on this one. It's odd, feeling the pain of being cheated on while simultaneously liking it on a very "animalistic" level. Sorry for the double speak and non-answers.

They're not texting as much today as she told him that she's up against a deadline at work and she can't be texting him all day. To which he responded with, "Got it. Thanks for the massage today." with a kissy face emoji.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:31 am

w770 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:09 am
Aynsley wrote:
w770 wrote:
william70 wrote:

Well the point in giving ourselves the 2 weeks was to see if our feelings about wanting to go through with it would change, and we weren't just making decisions in the moment. But as you've stated, it does still feel like fun and an adventure. This site has been extremely valuable in helping me navigate what has been coined as cuck angst, whereas without this resource, I possibly would've considered my feelings to be erratic and that I was emotionally unstable.

And yes, you are very right. Lana is extremely intelligent. We met in grad school and she finished 3rd in our class. Absolutely brilliant.
You mentioned that you were waiting two weeks to make you both wanted to go through with this. I don’t think there is any doubt that Lana wants to go through with this. I think it’s you that needs to be sure. I only say this because, like the old clique, you can’t put the genie back in the bottle. She’s totally onboard. It’s going to be hard for her not to at this point. You need to get your feelings sorted and soon. Just trying to be helpful.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:10 am

gulfcpl wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:31 am
w770 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:09 am
Aynsley wrote:
w770 wrote:

You mentioned that you were waiting two weeks to make you both wanted to go through with this. I don’t think there is any doubt that Lana wants to go through with this. I think it’s you that needs to be sure. I only say this because, like the old clique, you can’t put the genie back in the bottle. She’s totally onboard. It’s going to be hard for her not to at this point. You need to get your feelings sorted and soon. Just trying to be helpful.
I know and I appreciate your input. She does seem more onboard at this point than me, but that could be the residual glow she gets from seeing him. After a day of work and real life, she's much more in her head with the risk involved and the reality of what actually going through with it means.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:36 am

w770 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:24 am
hwfanatic wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:45 pm
W770 - "Wanting to tease him a bit, she leans her face forward a bit which forces her ass to ever so slightly make contact with his crotch. They stay in this position for about a minute until he shows her into his room where the massage gun is and asks if he can use it one more time before she takes it back. The entire time, Lana knows what is happening and she tells me that her heart is racing, but she tries to play it cool as Superman expectedly asks her to use the massage gun on him again like she did the other morning as "it feels so much better when you do it." "

- I think you should ask her or should've, if she got wet at all.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:50 am

i may be standing in the corner by myself on this one. i wouldnt wait though. sounds like they are both ready to explode at any moment anyway. now i do get that you and her have made plans, and i think that was very smart. if this goes on like it is. i could see it maybe falling into a more of a friendly type situation. just my opinion is all. this is a very hot thread though. good luck and i will definatly be following.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:59 am

Topnotch wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:50 am
i could see it maybe falling into a more of a friendly type situation. just my opinion is all.
No one wants to see the FRIEND ZONE!!!!

Is he likely to get bored after 2 weeks with all the flirting and teasing? Hopefully not.

Maybe he has his own plan that doesnt align, perhaps he has a "this weekend" or bust mindset.

Lets hope he is free the day you are planning to be in the office all day.

So many permutations!! We can all put our opinions in, its down to the three of them how it plays out ultimately.

I'm gripped whatever happens! :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:03 am

w770 wrote:
...So instead she's telling me all about how it felt really naughty being in his room, seeing his bed, wondering if in a matter of weeks, she'll be actually having sex with him on it as I'm stroking myself and she's playing with her toy. Seeing her close her eyes and give herself an orgasm sent me over the edge as I exploded all over myself...
w770. Do you remember how a couple of days ago, Lana was asking you, "Are you sure you really want this?"
THIS was Lana getting a piece of confirmation that her going ahead, is Okay w/her husband (who she doesn't want to hurt in any way).

And 'waiting' won't have ANY impact on THIS happening, a week from Saturday. Trust me.
Superman laying off the texts, today, shows he knows where this is going and he's good with the foreplay.

Besides, a 'competitor' NEVER gives up. :D
Last edited by Aynsley on Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:04 am

absolutely newUK I just have seen that happen with my wife. once it hits the friend zone seems there is turning it back. thats all i was getting at

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:09 am

newUK wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:59 am
Topnotch wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:50 am
i could see it maybe falling into a more of a friendly type situation. just my opinion is all.
No one wants to see the FRIEND ZONE!!!!

Is he likely to get bored after 2 weeks with all the flirting and teasing? Hopefully not.

Maybe he has his own plan that doesnt align, perhaps he has a "this weekend" or bust mindset.

Lets hope he is free the day you are planning to be in the office all day.

So many permutations!! We can all put our opinions in, its down to the three of them how it plays out ultimately.

I'm gripped whatever happens! :-)
We actually have talked about this very possibility, and whether after two weeks, if he'll feel the same or if he might pull back as he might think that it's not going to happen and that Lana is just a tease and nothing more. We concluded that if scenario happens, then we can take that as a sign that it wasn't meant to happen. We've been pretty good with sticking to plans in the past and it has always served us well from making impulsive mistakes.

Slight update: As she requested, he hasn't texted her much today as she's got a very busy day at work, but when she came out of the office to have lunch, she noticed that he went through her Instagram and liked a ton of her pictures, EXCEPT the ones I'm in. On top of that, there's a picture taken from behind her as she's looking out at the ocean, and he left a comment, "Gotta love those balcony views of the ocean..."

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:12 am

Aynsley wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:03 am
w770 wrote:
...So instead she's telling me all about how it felt really naughty being in his room, seeing his bed, wondering if in a matter of weeks, she'll be actually having sex with him on it as I'm stroking myself and she's playing with her toy. Seeing her close her eyes and give herself an orgasm sent me over the edge as I exploded all over myself...
w777. Do you remember how a couple of days ago, Lana was asking you, "Are you sure you really want this?"
THIS was Lana getting a piece of confirmation that her going ahead, is Okay w/her husband (who she doesn't want to hurt in any way).

And 'waiting' won't have ANY impact on THIS happening, a week from Saturday. Trust me.
Superman laying off the texts, today, shows he knows where this is going and he's good with the foreplay.

Besides, a 'competitor' NEVER gives up. :D
I think you are 100% correct on this and you're finely tuned into both Lana and Superman's thinking. She actually mentioned to me that she likes how he's held off on the texts for the most part today as it shows that he can be respectful of her.

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:13 am

My question for Lana is did she feel sexually excited when she was with him or like she was playing a role.
Seems if she was hot for him the clothes would have come off then.
Maybe she isn't ready?