It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
w770
$2 Ho

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by w770 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:18 am

whenwillshe wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:13 am
My question for Lana is did she feel sexually excited when she was with him or like she was playing a role.
Seems if she was hot for him the clothes would have come off then.
Maybe she isn't ready?
I mean, anything is possible, but I strongly feel that it's more of a case of her wanting to stick to the plan that we've agreed on. She doesn't handle abrupt changes very well and gets very flustered and upset when that happens.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:21 am

I’m not trying to be rude at all but being spontaneous can be really fun.

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:31 am

w770 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:18 am
I mean, anything is possible, but I strongly feel that it's more of a case of her wanting to stick to the plan that we've agreed on. She doesn't handle abrupt changes very well and gets very flustered and upset when that happens.
If Superman gets more distance from her, she can give a hint that you are away in 2 weeks and let him believe he still has a chance, while she is home alone.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:51 am

gulfcpl wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:21 am
I’m not trying to be rude at all but being spontaneous can be really fun.
True, but maybe in a hypothetical scenario where Lana and I are further down this road, it can be incorporated, but given how we're really new and this would be the first time, we want to be as smart as possible.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:53 am

kaskap79 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:31 am
w770 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:18 am
If Superman gets more distance from her, she can give a hint that you are away in 2 weeks and let him believe he still has a chance, while she is home alone.
That's a really good point and I'll suggest that to her should we find ourselves crossing that bridge. Thanks!

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:11 pm

Have you thought about how she goes from subtle teasing to "I want you to fuck me whilst my hubby is away"?

Maybe you could agree to up the tempo just a little and see how she feels after kissing him.

You could insist to stay within the plan she pretends to be all "Oh my god I shouldnt have done that" and she could follow it up with texts saying "I'm married, I enjoyed it but I shouldnt be behaving like that and leading you on". I'm sure the replies will be fun and it will kind of open the door to more erotic chat. Including "My husband cant find out".

She seems to have the wilpower to ensure she stops and walks away after the kiss. It will also be a good check point as to how you feel about it and how she feels. The first kiss is a big thing. Well it was to me :-)

As always, not at all trying to tell you what to do, just dropping my thoughts, of which I have many lol
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:16 pm

w770 have you and Lana thought about doing a test run, so to speak? meaning like say the chance comes up for making out maybe some light petting. something me and my wife did, we used that to gauge how we felt about all of this and proceeded from there. like meet 1 they made out got touchy feely meet 2 made out got touchy feely with some oral both ways. then meet 3 just got plain out freaky! but between each meet we discussed everything and talked about how we felt. everything was good so we kept proceeding. but something like that may be good for you seeing as how you are dealing with angts personally. just another thought i had. i know it definitely helped me.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:18 pm

:lol: well lol looks like some of us were thinking along the same lines

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:24 pm

newUK wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:11 pm
Have you thought about how she goes from subtle teasing to "I want you to fuck me whilst my hubby is away"?

Maybe you could agree to up the tempo just a little and see how she feels after kissing him.

You could insist to stay within the plan she pretends to be all "Oh my god I shouldnt have done that" and she could follow it up with texts saying "I'm married, I enjoyed it but I shouldnt be behaving like that and leading you on". I'm sure the replies will be fun and it will kind of open the door to more erotic chat. Including "My husband cant find out".

She seems to have the wilpower to ensure she stops and walks away after the kiss. It will also be a good check point as to how you feel about it and how she feels. The first kiss is a big thing. Well it was to me :-)

As always, not at all trying to tell you what to do, just dropping my thoughts, of which I have many lol
Topnotch wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:16 pm
w770 have you and Lana thought about doing a test run, so to speak? meaning like say the chance comes up for making out maybe some light petting. something me and my wife did, we used that to gauge how we felt about all of this and proceeded from there. like meet 1 they made out got touchy feely meet 2 made out got touchy feely with some oral both ways. then meet 3 just got plain out freaky! but between each meet we discussed everything and talked about how we felt. everything was good so we kept proceeding. but something like that may be good for you seeing as how you are dealing with angts personally. just another thought i had. i know it definitely helped me.

You both are essentially bringing up a similar idea, which is to set up checkpoints along the way to analyze how each person feels. Lana and I talked about it at lunch today when she came out of the office. Basically, her and I have similar reactions, although slightly different. She gets conflicted between feeling guilty but also turned on when she has these flirty encounters with Superman (especially this morning when she was in his room), and I get the feeling like I'm getting punched in the stomach while at the same time getting turned on. Our agreement with each other is to always talk about how we're feeling throughout the process and to not to judge the other for feeling a certain way. The old cliché - communication is everything.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:27 pm

Topnotch wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:18 pm
:lol: well lol looks like some of us were thinking along the same lines
Wow didnt we just :lol:
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:33 pm

w770 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:24 pm
You both are essentially bringing up a similar idea, which is to set up checkpoints along the way to analyze how each person feels. Lana and I talked about it at lunch today when she came out of the office. Basically, her and I have similar reactions, although slightly different. She gets conflicted between feeling guilty but also turned on when she has these flirty encounters with Superman (especially this morning when she was in his room), and I get the feeling like I'm getting punched in the stomach while at the same time getting turned on. Our agreement with each other is to always talk about how we're feeling throughout the process and to not to judge the other for feeling a certain way. The old cliché - communication is everything.
After her first visitor here it really helped us both as 1. It confirmed I could handle the angst, I was pretty sure I could but seeing her kiss another guy beyond all doubt showed the horniness of it overode any hint of jealousy I thought I might feel. 2. She saw first hand how much I enjoyed it which helped pacify the 'guilty feelings' she was worried about.

Maybe suggest to her a kiss if the opportuntuy presents itself followed by a checkpoint chat? If you both feel ready to take that next step? :D

It will of course take everything to another level :cool:
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

SixInchDick
Experienced

Unread post by SixInchDick » Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:28 pm

following story... will read later!

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:36 pm

SixInchDick wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:28 pm
following story... will read later!
Based upon your profile, you should!!
;)

w770 is doing a terrific job of sharing their developments and putting up with all of us.
:D
Last edited by Aynsley on Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:50 pm

Aynsley wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:36 pm
w777 is doing a terrific job of sharing their developments and putting up with all of us.
:D
He is indeed, he's doing a grand job! I've never refresehed a page so much :-P
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:53 pm

Hey guys,

Sorry for the short post. I'll update later. But it happened. It was unexpected. Lana and I have had sex twice since and it's very emotional at home right now. She just went to the bathroom to freshen up before the next round.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:57 pm

w770 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:53 pm
Hey guys,

Sorry for the short post. I'll update later. But it happened. It was unexpected. Lana and I have had sex twice since and it's very emotional at home right now. She just went to the bathroom to freshen up before the next round.
Wait what??? IT HAPPENED? Like the whole way or just a kiss??? My stomach is in knots!!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:19 pm

That's awesome! I had a feeling this would climax in a spontaneous way.

Can't wait to hear the details, including your reunion sex.

Best wishes!

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:49 pm

I’m a mix of…
:up: :up:

and
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations!!!!
Welcome to the ‘club’.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:26 pm

Okay firstly, it's been one of the craziest nights of my life but a lot of you were incredibly helpful in helping me navigate this whole thing, so thank you.

So the big update: As it goes like every day, Lana and I finish up with work nearly around the same time and I'll take the dogs out while she gets dinner ready, and today was no different. Today, as I'm walking out of the elevator, I get a work email from a colleague asking me to call her. So I have two dogs that I'm walking with one hand, and my phone in the other hand as I'm making my work call, so my attention is not exactly present. But I do notice for a split second, Superman walk past me towards the elevator. We give each other the universal man greeting, which consists of the slight chin up and down motion. No time to engage in conversation as I'm already on the phone.

I take the dogs on their regular route and we're back home about 20 minutes later. I open the door fully expecting nothing out of the ordinary, and to see Lana making dinner. Except today, she gives me a look that I've never seen before. Immediately she rushes over to me and literally begs me to go to the bedroom and have sex. Admittedly, we've been having more sex lately mainly due to Superman, but this time was just different. There was almost an air of urgency in her voice.

We both get naked quickly and I get on top of her, and as I'm about to put it in, she tells me to look at her. "Baby... It happened." I didn't understand what she was talking about even as she said it again. "I'm so sorry. It happened. Please baby, just fuck me. Please." As I put it in her, it was a feeling I'll never forget. My dick just slid right in and I looked down to see the craziest sight - cum flowing from her pussy. I look at Lana in the face and she has a look that seems.... guilty? for lack of a better word. She also looks like she's hanging on my reaction in that moment. "Is that what I think it is?" She nods yes and I'm instinctively thrusting in and out of her. I look down again and see my dick covered in Superman's cum. Thank goodness I was able to maintain my composure because the last thing I want in this moment was to make her feel guilty. So I try to reassure her a million times that it's okay, even though my mind is racing, specifically about how it happened, what happened to the plan, and the biggest concern - NO CONDOM. But I know if I react poorly in this particular moment, the guilt will consume her. So I don't ask her any of the questions going through my head and instead fuck her mercilessly.

I don't last more than 2 minutes but as I'm cumming, she holds my face so we're locked into our eye contact and we give each other a passionate kiss as it happens, telling each other we love the other more than anything.

After I get off of her, I look down and see a huge wet spot of Superman's cum which gets me hard again. I haven't been able to get it up that quickly after cumming since I was in my 20s.

So Round 2: We're both feeling more connected so I'm feeling at more liberty to ask her questions about what happened. But I don't want to push it too far and realize that we can have a more substantive conversation about it later. So I keep the talk to simple questions. "Was he good?" Yes. Was it bigger than you expected? "Yes. "Was he bigger than me?" Yes. That all I'm fine with. But the next question needs some context. It's a bit embarrassing, but I haven't been able to make Lana cum via intercourse in years. Maybe 10 years. Oral, no problem. But intercourse, not so much. She tells me that it's always been that way for her, that she has very rarely ever had an orgasm from sex. So when I asked her "Did he make you cum when he fucked you?" I was slightly hoping that she would say no. But even after a little hesitation and me repeating the question, she admitted that he had. In that moment, at least to me, it was official. I was a cuckold and Superman had cucked me.

I then started fucking her harder, asking her if she liked cumming on his cock as she said yes. We kept repeating this over and over until I came again and collapsed on top of her.

We ended up having sex one more time, much like the second round and then realized that time was getting away from us and that we needed to order dinner (the dinner she was preparing was ruined at this point) and she had her calls to make (she calls her mom and grandma every night).

Dinner arrived and we talked about how it happened. I'm not sure about the character limit on posts so I'll submit this now and start typing up her description of how it happened.
Last edited by w770 on Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:38 pm

Wow

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:03 pm

Update 2: How it happened as Lana tells me over dinner.

So after Superman and I saw each other in the lobby, he apparently texted Lana asking if she was home. After getting the answer he wanted, he went straight to our place, knocked on the door and was greeted at the door by my wife with a shocked look on her face. "Can I come in?" After the door closed, he moved right in and kissed her. Instinctively, she recoiled slightly and asked him what he was doing. "What I've been wanting to do for a while" and continues to kiss her, one hand gently holding her face, his other hand on her waist. She tells him that she's married, to which he responds, "If you want me to stop, just tell me." This majorly turns her on and they make out "intensely" (the word she used). She tells him that I'm going to be home soon, but it doesn't really deter him, as he starts kissing her neck - her ultimate weakness. He says the line again, "if you want me to stop, just tell me." Knowing Lana like I do, once a guy is kissing her neck, she melts like butter and gets turned on faster than anything, especially now that Superman slips a hand under her shirt making skin to skin contact with her waist. She responds by reaching down and starts to stroke his cock over his pants, and not more than a minute of this goes by before she gives in and gets on her knees and undoes his button and zipper, pulls down his boxer briefs, as she says to him, "oh..... WOW." Apparently he's absolutely massive down there. According to her, more than twice my size, and beyond thick. Some context, she's told me that the biggest she's ever had was a college hookup named Alex who was 8 inches. So I asked her, "was he bigger than Alex?" "oh definitely." She kept remarking on the weight of it and how it was extremely difficult to even get it in her mouth. So she just licked, kissed, and worshipped it while he asked, "not used to something that big?" "uh... no."

Lana eventually gets into a rhythm where she's stroking Superman's giant cock while working as much of it in her mouth as she can. Now I know I might seem like I'm being biased here, but in all honesty, my wife gives the absolute best head ever. The past blowjobs I've gotten have never even come close, and she used to take pride in college for being told by every guy that she was the best they've ever had at giving head. So after only a few minutes, he says he's about to cum, which she thought he was about to shoot it in her mouth. But instead, he pulls her off, takes off his shirt so that he's now standing in our kitchen completely naked and and says one word. "Bedroom?"

"My husband will seriously be home in 10 min."

Superman then helps her up to her feet, turns her around, bends her over the counter and pulls her panties down to her knees. Even after she tells him, "wait, wait no. wait...." he teases the entrance of her pussy with the head of his cock and says the line one more time, "if you want me to stop, tell me now." After a pause, he finally puts his bare cock into my wife's pussy. I asked her at this point if she ever even considered running to grab the condoms, and the answer was no, because it felt unlike anything she's ever felt before. She let out a long drawn out and loud moan as he worked his massive cock into her married pussy and after it felt like he had gone as far as he could (balls deep) he just pauses there, leans down so that his chest is touching her back, kisses the back of her neck and grabs a fistful of her long blonde hair. Then he starts thrusting. Slowly at first while Lana moaned louder and louder for him. Maybe it was because he knew I would be home soon, maybe it was because she almost got him to the edge of cumming with her mouth so recently, but only after about 5 minutes, he was getting close.

Now normally, you would think that the guy would tell her that he's about to cum, signaling her to tell him where to cum. Nope. She tells me that his breathing got deeper and deeper as the unmistakable sound told her that he was about to cum, instead of telling her, or pulling out, he grabbed her hips and unloaded his load into my wife. She was overcome by the moment and instead of freaking out, she reached back, grabbed his ass and pulled him in closer, as she says she felt he ass cheek clench 4 or 5 times as he exploded into her. This complete unadulterated naughtiness of what was happening turned her on so much that she started to uncontrollably spasm, which clued Superman in to give her a few more forceful thrusts as she came on his bare cock.

Afterwards, she told him, "seriously my husband will be back any minute now." He gathers his things, quickly puts his pants and shirt back on, and right before leaving, gives her another long passionate kiss.

She tells me that I came home literally 1 minute after he left, and from there, we went straight to the bedroom as I wrote above.

Now comes the less hot, less romantic conversation that needs to be had. She needs to tell him that he needs to be tested, if he's currently hooking up with girls on dating apps and having unprotected sex with them, etc.

She's presently on the pill, but we actually think that it might be a little fun and a bit hot to tell him that she's not.

They've texted a bit tonight, basically how they need to have a talk tomorrow at some point, but that they both thought it was the hottest sex they've had.

It's official. He cucked me.

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:31 pm

Now that all that “planning” and “willpower” bullshit from earlier today is out the window how many times will she fuck him before he leaves? Wow man, what a story. Congrats.

P.s. I bet that I would have zero problem letting you watch or do whatever you want to do. Probably would’ve been cool having you walking today.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:41 pm

johnstevens555 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:31 pm
Now that all that “planning” and “willpower” bullshit from earlier today is out the window how many times will she fuck him before he leaves? Wow man, what a story. Congrats.

P.s. I bet that I would have zero problem letting you watch or do whatever you want to do. Probably would’ve been cool having you walking today.
Lol right? It's just more of our personality to be planners but as they say, Man Plans, God Laughs. We'll see how their conversation goes tomorrow and how often they might be able to make this a thing.

On one hand, watching would be hot I think, but I don't want to risk scaring the guy off and then spoiling the one guy my wife has been this attracted to in years.

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:54 pm

w770 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:41 pm
johnstevens555 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:31 pm

Lol right? It's just more of our personality to be planners but as they say, Man Plans, God Laughs. We'll see how their conversation goes tomorrow and how often they might be able to make this a thing.

On one hand, watching would be hot I think, but I don't want to risk scaring the guy off and then spoiling the one guy my wife has been this attracted to in years.
I don’t think there’s anything you could do to scare that guy off. It is your wife’s emotional state you should be concerned with. Everything you say about her nature means that she’s going to be freaked out by what she did. Make sure you keep the same attitude that you had during the reclaim. So many people fuck that up but not you, you’re the reclaim champion of the world. The fact the bust his nut in her is not gonna sit well with her either. That was not cool that he did without permission. I would make sure she knows that you understand that.
Last edited by johnstevens555 on Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:19 pm

Holy crap that was hot! Congratulations. Love how you had the seduction all planned out and then nature just took over. Once she saw that cock there was no going back. Absolutely beautiful.

I hope you both have many more encounters that you'll share here.