It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
w770
$2 Ho

It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by w770 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:08 am

I first told my wife about my fantasy for her to be with another man about 10 years ago. She's always told me that it will never be more than a fantasy because she's never going to do it.

Last month, one of our neighbors' son was in town and I thought he was just visiting. My wife and I shared an elevator ride down with him one day where he told us how he's house sitting his parents place for the next few months while they're in Florida.

Later that night, her and I are having sex and she very unexpectedly asked me about my fantasy. "So... You know about how you've been wanting me to be with another man? Was that really a serious thing?" Just her bringing this up surprised me as she has been actually annoyed every time I brought it up and let me know how she only role plays with me to fulfill my urges but she really dislikes the thought of it. Anyway, I told her it's been my biggest fantasy for as long as I can remember. Then I asked her if anything changed with her, and she said she was just curious. "Oh really? It wouldn't have anything to do with our neighbors son, would it?" (Easy assumption as he's 6'4, incredibly muscular - we live in a beach town so we've seen him in his swimming trunks before - chiseled features, basically a model.)

She knew she couldn't hide it from me and admitted that he was the reason her curiosity was piqued. What followed was the hottest role playing we've had in months if not years as we imagined that he had just taken her and I was reclaiming.

We talked about it the next morning and she's still actually considering it. Then will come the question of whether we let him know that I know or play it out like she's a cheating wife.

I can't believe this is actually happening and haven't been able to focus on anything else since.

Any advice would be appreciated as to how best approach this situation.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:29 am

Good luck. Is he younger? Since he lives just an elevator away, it would be perfect for her to visit him while he's house sitting his parents' place.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:48 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:29 am
Good luck. Is he younger? Since he lives just an elevator away, it would be perfect for her to visit him while he's house sitting his parents' place.
Yeah he's younger. I'm in my 40s and my wife is in her late 30s. He looks like he's probably 24 or 25 at the most. I've also seen him at the gym, and although I'm in really good shape, he's just on another level, being taller and almost imposing with how muscular he is.
Last edited by w770 on Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:31 pm

Hope your wife will take the leap and seduce the guy.

handye12
Experienced

Unread post by handye12 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:33 pm

Wow Fingers crossed for you both 😊
Sally7 's cuck
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71450 Our Journey
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=71064In the Beginning

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:09 am

handye12 wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:33 pm
Thanks!

Slight Update: My wife saw him at Starbucks this morning and they walked home together. He mentioned he's 25, seeing a few girls back in California but nothing serious, and has noticed my wife around the building before. I guess he (his parents) lives one floor below us. When they got back to the building, the doorman notified my wife that there was a delivery for her which was in a fairly large amazon box, which he offered to bring up for her. Well, being a good neighbor and all, my wife's new friend offered to do it himself to save the doorman the trouble. After they got back to our place, they exchanged numbers and as my wife said, "if I ever need help with bringing up heavy boxes and my husband isn't home!" She thanked him, gave him a hug and sent him a text about an hour later thanking him again. He sent a text back with a picture of himself on the couch wearing a tank top and a cat crawling on him, telling her that it was his pleasure, and that he was getting ready to go to the gym.

When I got home, my wife and I had some crazy passionate sex.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:12 am

w770 wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:09 am
handye12 wrote:
Thanks!

Slight Update: My wife saw him at Starbucks this morning and they walked home together. He mentioned he's 25, seeing a few girls back in California but nothing serious, and has noticed my wife around the building before. I guess he (his parents) lives one floor below us. When they got back to the building, the doorman notified my wife that there was a delivery for her which was in a fairly large amazon box, which he offered to bring up for her. Well, being a good neighbor and all, my wife's new friend offered to do it himself to save the doorman the trouble. After they got back to our place, they exchanged numbers and as my wife said, "if I ever need help with bringing up heavy boxes and my husband isn't home!" She thanked him, gave him a hug and sent him a text about an hour later thanking him again. He sent a text back with a picture of himself on the couch wearing a tank top and a cat crawling on him, telling her that it was his pleasure, and that he was getting ready to go to the gym.

This all sounds so very promising. Please do not stop updating the progression!
I guess it’s time for your wife to dust off her naughtiest, hottest outset bikinis and outfits to wear around this young stud.
How hot and exciting for you both.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:44 am

mundyman wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:12 am
w770 wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:09 am
handye12 wrote:
Thanks!

This all sounds so very promising. Please do not stop updating the progression!
I guess it’s time for your wife to dust off her naughtiest, hottest outset bikinis and outfits to wear around this young stud.
How hot and exciting for you both.
Lol she's already showed me the pink sports bra and short shorts combo she's planning on wearing to yoga tomorrow. Hopefully he's there at the same time. It's so strange. We've been married for 11 years but her flirty game is still top notch.

sub01
Virgin

Unread post by sub01 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:09 am

Nice! Can't wait to see where it goes!

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:35 am

Thanks for cluing us in on your budding adventure, w770.
As you've asked for advice, I'm throwing in my $0.02.

Based upon what you've shared, I'm guessing 'Kent' (my name for your wife's new friend) is a novice in the HW world (and believe me,
that's not a given as I've known some studs who 'began' their HW adventures around 20yo).
That said, I would think it best if your wife figured out some of Kent's possible issues, before they might arise:
-would Kent put the brakes on if he was worried about his parents' reactions or your reaction?
-yes, 'cheating' vs. you knowing are a consideration, and there's pros & cons to both
-is there any other 'neighbors' that might find out and is that a consideration?
-assuming this does move forward, how might it happen; does your wife seduce him or does she 'come clean' about
her desires and (with Kent's approval), they make a formal 'date' for the big kickoff?

I'm not saying you two have to have answers to all of the above, but it one way or another, I'd be surprised if these
issues aren't going to be present at some point. And it's not like it's a 'tomorrow thing'. In the meantime, your
wife can have a LOT of fun ramping up the flirting, regardless.

Have fun, and enjoy the adventure!

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:58 am

And don't sell the 'flirting' part, short (my MIstress is a HUGE flirt).
Based upon what you've said, your wife loves doing it, and I guarantee you will love hearing the stories.
I can only imagine the fun 'torture' your wife can give poor Kent if your wife enhances her flirting with some
revealing outfits. :lol: :whip:

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:56 am

Aynsley wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:35 am
Thanks for cluing us in on your budding adventure, w770.
As you've asked for advice, I'm throwing in my $0.02.

Based upon what you've shared, I'm guessing 'Kent' (my name for your wife's new friend) is a novice in the HW world (and believe me,
that's not a given as I've known some studs who 'began' their HW adventures around 20yo).
That said, I would think it best if your wife figured out some of Kent's possible issues, before they might arise:
-would Kent put the brakes on if he was worried about his parents' reactions or your reaction?
-yes, 'cheating' vs. you knowing are a consideration, and there's pros & cons to both
-is there any other 'neighbors' that might find out and is that a consideration?
-assuming this does move forward, how might it happen; does your wife seduce him or does she 'come clean' about
her desires and (with Kent's approval), they make a formal 'date' for the big kickoff?

I'm not saying you two have to have answers to all of the above, but it one way or another, I'd be surprised if these
issues aren't going to be present at some point. And it's not like it's a 'tomorrow thing'. In the meantime, your
wife can have a LOT of fun ramping up the flirting, regardless.

Have fun, and enjoy the adventure!
Thanks for the detailed response.

The wife and I have talked over a lot of what you've brought up yesterday and earlier today. And for the reasons you've stated with regards to his parents being our neighbors, it's why we're thinking the whole "cheating wife" angle will be better as it impresses upon the idea that secrecy will be important. Like his parents, a lot of our neighbors in the building are back at their second homes now, avoiding the cold, so the building should be pretty quiet of nosey lookie-loos for a while. As far as how we're planning out how it would happen ideally, we're thinking that I would be at work, she would seduce him, and then she'd send me a text with 3 winky face emojis to let me know that it's happening. Seeing as I'll be at work, they can have the place to themselves for hours without being rushed, and then she'll send me another text with 3 kissy face emojis when he's gone, telling me that it's clear for me to come home and reclaim her.

I seriously can't believe this might actually be happening. This is been my fantasy for years and she's reiterated several times that it'll never actually happen.
Aynsley wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:58 am
And don't sell the 'flirting' part, short (my MIstress is a HUGE flirt).
Based upon what you've said, your wife loves doing it, and I guarantee you will love hearing the stories.
I can only imagine the fun 'torture' your wife can give poor Kent if your wife enhances her flirting with some
revealing outfits. :lol: :whip:
You're 100% on the money. My wife loves (or at least loved) to flirt back when we first met which caused a lot of issues between us rooted in my jealousy and insecurity. Fast forward 15 years and I've learned to channel that jealousy into this kink. The only question was whether she still had that flirty side to her. Answer: Absolutely.

Another slight Update: After he texted my wife a picture of himself in a tank top (clearly showing off his impressive physique) she texted him back "Have fun at the gym! Wow, now I know how you were able to lift that box today so easily!" A few hours later, he texted her back "Thanks! It really was my pleasure. Anyway, I'm about to jump in the shower. You know, long day of lifting heavy boxes for pretty girls lol." Laughing emojis. I think he's trying to signal interest without being too forward with a married woman. Definitely, testing the boundaries.

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:04 am

:up: :up: :D

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:21 am

My bet is he will be fucking her sooner rather than later. My 36-year-old wife has had 100% success with younger guys since she began this way of life at age 28. Most guys 19-25 are always eager and willing, and she can determine by their behavior and social reactions which are interested.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:21 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:21 am
My bet is he will be fucking her sooner rather than later. My 36-year-old wife has had 100% success with younger guys since she began this way of life at age 28. Most guys 19-25 are always eager and willing, and she can determine by their behavior and social reactions which are interested.
You might be right and onto something. In a lot of ways, he seems like the exact opposite of myself. Aside from looking like Henry Cavill (the guy that plays Superman) my wife says he has a very confident, almost cocky way about him and how he carries himself whereas when I was 25, I was still a bit shy, quiet and reserved. He looks like the kind of guy that has girls fawning all over him while I've never really been that guy. At the gym, he's pumping the heavy weights while I'm on the treadmill. You get the idea.

Speaking of the gym, my wife said he saw her while she was in yoga this morning and waved. During one of the position changes, she says she totally caught him staring at her in the mirror. Instead of looking away, she said he gave her a flirty smile, which she returned.

A little context with the sex life between me and my wife. She tends to like sweet love making and I like to dirty talk and basically be more raunchy. So as a compromise, we go back and forth where one night we'll do sweet, and the alternating night we'll be dirty. So since we've been technically dirty lately, I took it upon myself to be very sweet and slow this morning, making love to her. To my surprise, she begged me to fuck her harder. "Really?" I asked. "Yes. Please. Fuck me as hard as you can." as she closed her eyes and her moans turned into screaming (something she rarely does). Nothing has to be said, but I know she was thinking of him.

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:40 pm

w770 wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:21 am
You might be right and onto something. In a lot of ways, he seems like the exact opposite of myself. Aside from looking like Henry Cavill (the guy that plays Superman) my wife says he has a very confident, almost cocky way about him and how he carries himself whereas when I was 25, I was still a bit shy, quiet and reserved. He looks like the kind of guy that has girls fawning all over him while I've never really been that guy. At the gym, he's pumping the heavy weights while I'm on the treadmill. You get the idea.
I'm incredibly curious to find out if Hank (short for Henry Cavill :D ) reacts to your wife's seduction as I can absolutely see two sides
of the coin as being a possibility. Either a) Hank, at the moment of 'truth' gets flustered when realizing what he's probably been
fantasizing about is REALLY Going To Happen, or b) Hank is all, 'Yeah, baby!"

I bring up 'a)' as I have a fraternity buddy (Kent) that (from a looks and physique standpoint) was a lot like Hank (also his attractiveness to women).
Very affable, too.
However, Kent frustrated countless women who would have hopped in bed with him in a nano-second.
Understanding Kent like I did, I 'got it'; he was a single child with fairly strict parents.
And so I'm not sure how 'Hank' will ultimately react when the rubber hits the road. :D

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:57 pm

Aynsley wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:40 pm
w770 wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:21 am
I'm incredibly curious to find out if Hank (short for Henry Cavill :D ) reacts to your wife's seduction as I can absolutely see two sides
of the coin as being a possibility. Either a) Hank, at the moment of 'truth' gets flustered when realizing what he's probably been
fantasizing about is REALLY Going To Happen, or b) Hank is all, 'Yeah, baby!"

I bring up 'a)' as I have a fraternity buddy (Kent) that (from a looks and physique standpoint) was a lot like Hank (also his attractiveness to women).
Very affable, too.
However, Kent frustrated countless women who would have hopped in bed with him in a nano-second.
Understanding Kent like I did, I 'got it'; he was a single child with fairly strict parents.
And so I'm not sure how 'Hank' will ultimately react when the rubber hits the road. :D
Quick but interesting update that seems to answer your question that his reaction is more in the B column. I went down to the garage area of our building this afternoon to bring up 3 bins with Christmas things. And what do you know, Superman himself gets into the elevator on the lobby level. We have a chat, mostly bs, but the notable thing was the difference in size between us. He's clearly towering over me and his arms and chest are basically dwarfing me, even though I'm not tiny by any means, but there's a stark difference between 5'10 lean muscle and 6'4 and jacked. Anyway, as we're getting closer, he offers to help me with the bins. "I can take those two if you'd like." Now I'm not sure if this was a gesture to emasculate me or maybe I'm just reading into it but him carrying 2 of the heavier bins while I carry 1 light bin definitely gave off that impression.

The interesting part is that he asked which floor I was, and sees that the light on the button for the floor above his was lit. He then says, "oh hey, we're almost neighbors. You're just one floor above me." Then as when we get to my floor, he kinda acts like he doesn't know which direction to go. The entire time, he's acting as if he never came over the other day.

Imagine the look on my wife's face when the door opens and her new friend is standing behind me. I sensed an awkward energy as he helped me bring in the bins and caught my wife giving me a slight smile when he wasn't looking. Also, she was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, no bra which looked incredible on her slim petite frame and long legs.

We chit chatted for a bit after that, my wife offering him a drink, doing the classic bending down motion when grabbing a beer out of the fridge. I pretended to be looking at my phone but secretly saw him in the corner of my eye steal a quick glance at my wife's ass, and I could tell she was definitely being very deliberate in her movements. Anyway, the conservation turns to the gym and my wife says, "the gym was so crowded this morning. Did you go today?" To which he paused, and said, "oh... Yeah I was there in the morning too. I guess we missed each other." Little did he know that she already told me about how they waved at each other at the gym and she caught him staring.

Clearly whatever he thinks he has with my wife, he's wanting to keep me out of the loop by pretending he's never been over to our place, pretending he didn't see my wife at the gym, etc.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:20 pm

Things look like they are going to get interesting pretty quick!

Enjoy watching your wife become the sexiest version of herself :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:19 pm

newUK wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:20 pm
Things look like they are going to get interesting pretty quick!

They REALLY are. It's a bit jarring but nevertheless exhilarating.

Quick update: A few hours after Superman left, he texted my wife. Apparently he missed the Spain vs. Germany game earlier but he recorded it and was wondering if we wanted to come over and watch it with him and his buddy. My wife and I were both really tempted to have her tell him that I'm busy, fully anticipating him telling her to come over solo. But we decided to pump the brakes a bit as it feels like we need to slow things down slightly. Plus it gives her a chance to tease him with some flirty messages throughout the week. As exciting as it's been, real life starts again tomorrow and we both work pretty intense and stressful jobs that we need to focus on.

So she ended up texting him back that we're both going to make some dinner and stay in for the night, but wished him a fun night watching the game. She also mentioned that it was nice seeing him again.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:38 pm

Quick Update: He texted her back "It was really great seeing you tonight. Loved your t-shirt. I'm a huge Weezer fanboy. (She was wearing an old band shirt). Wish I had seen you at the gym this morning. Winky face emoji. Have a great night.

She texted him back something about the Spain Germany game, and how she didn't know he was a soccer fan. To which he sent her a picture message of him with two other guys playing soccer, strategically chosen as he was shirtless in the picture. My wife's jaw fell to the floor as she gawked at his sweaty abs.

So much for pumping the brakes lol

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:42 pm

You are already getting excellent advice from Aynsley, who speaks from experience and success, but I'd like to add one thing.

With these younger guys the cheating wife approach seems to be best. So, as the hubby, you increase the odds by staying as invisible as possible. Also, based on similar stories shared on OHW in the past, it seems that the hotwife is most successful in her young guy seductions when she acts on her desire spontaneously and early.

A lot of these young guys tend to flake if given to much time to think about it.

Best luck and thanks for sharing.
"I wanna lick the platter. The gravy doesn't matter."

Neil Young, Saddle up the Palomino

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:16 pm

hornedhubby wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:42 pm
You are already getting excellent advice from Aynsley, who speaks from experience and success, but I'd like to add one thing.

With these younger guys the cheating wife approach seems to be best. So, as the hubby, you increase the odds by staying as invisible as possible. Also, based on similar stories shared on OHW in the past, it seems that the hotwife is most successful in her young guy seductions when she acts on her desire spontaneously and early.

A lot of these young guys tend to flake if given to much time to think about it.

Best luck and thanks for sharing.
This is good advice, thank you. I also very much appreciate the advice of Aynsley as all of this is entirely new to me. My wife is someone who hasn't so much as danced with another guy since we've been together, so to see her openly flirting with another man has been completely foreign territory.

We are thinking two Saturdays from now as a good date to target. I have to be in the city for work that day so if everything works out, they'll have plenty of time to themselves. It also gives us time to really feel out if this is really something we want to do, because as I've seen in other posts here, once you cross that line, there's no going back.

I completely agree that the cheating wife angle is the way to go. We don't want to risk scaring the guy off.

Do you think two weeks is too long for a typical young guy?

Aynsley
Pervert

Unread post by Aynsley » Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:04 pm

newUK wrote:

I do, too! I think seeing wives getting 'juiced' is 'the bomb' (as the youngins, say).

Thank you HornedHubby!

w770, I'm with you. I think we're definitely thinking scenario 'b)', here, and if I may, I thought I'd offer you a couple of my observations.
1) That was a heckuva scenario that played out between you, Superman, and your wife, between the garage and your place. It really
said a lot about Superman (more of the that, in a bit), and the fact that he 'caught' your wife braless in a T-shirt was purrrrrrr-fect.
2) And probably good judgement on not letting your wife go over to Superman's place, alone, to watch Germany blow their WC chances
(I really dislike GER soccer), with Superman's buddy. There's a scenario where you wouldn't have seen her until the next morning. :shock:
Anyway, the fact that Superman wants to 'show off' your wife to his buddy, to me, also speaks to what follows.

Now, as us on OHW never really 'know', as we don't know what you and your wife know, but I think it's very possible Superman doesn't have any
GF's as girls his age don't interest him....and the likely reason that's true (if it's true) is because he's already
gotten some experience with older women.

Further, it does seem Superman flaunted some 'dominance' over your wife's hubby (as Superman probably sees it), and you know what???...
...he Likes It; it turns him on (it's still respectful, and friendly, but also still dominant). Hence, If you're looking for a cucking situation, you may very
well have one standing down the hallway. I'd posit that 'cheating' is still a good 'front' to present, but I'd be surprised if there wouldn't
be an opportunity for your wife to explain to Superman (at some future point) that you're her cuck.
And again, I think that'd be a turn-on for Superman (Mistress Iris has had a few guys like this).

As far as a 'target date' goes, 2wks would allow your wife to both unmercifully flirt w/Superman and also basically admit to him,
that she wants him, but 'the timing and circumstances need to be just right' (ie-you working that Sat.).
If I'm right (and again, I'm just guessing), the 'waiting' will just get Superman that much more 'hot' (and probably your wife, too).
However, the 2wks would also allow your wife to better get to 'know' Superman (the person beneath the physique), which in
most cases, is an extremely important element for wives (and again, your wife may differ, but for my Mistress, it's pretty important).

Wow. My fingers are crossed this goes well and continues to go well. Thanks for sharing!!

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:15 pm

Aynsley wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:04 pm
newUK wrote:

I do, too! I think seeing wives getting 'juiced' is 'the bomb' (as the youngins, say).

Thank you HornedHubby!

w770, I'm with you. I think we're definitely thinking scenario 'b)', here, and if I may, I thought I'd offer you a couple of my observations.
1) That was a heckuva scenario that played out between you, Superman, and your wife, between the garage and your place. It really
said a lot about Superman (more of the that, in a bit), and the fact that he 'caught' your wife braless in a T-shirt was purrrrrrr-fect.
2) And probably good judgement on not letting your wife go over to Superman's place, alone, to watch Germany blow their WC chances
(I really dislike GER soccer), with Superman's buddy. There's a scenario where you wouldn't have seen her until the next morning. :shock:
Wonderful response thank you. I wanted to hit upon a few things you mentioned.

1) Yeah I agree. The encounter between all of us in the kitchen and my wife being "caught" braless was pretty perfect. During our short chat, she would subtly jump up slightly at certain moments when she was excited about whatever we were talking about, enough to where her breasts did a tiny bounce. I've never seen this side of her and just how calculated her flirting was with every movement, no matter how small.

2) I'm not sure if she would have actually gone that far this soon into our journey where she would stay all night, but maybe that's the conflicted part of me wondering what the heck is actually happening. Maybe you're right though as my wife was the one who thought it would be a bad idea to go over there solo, and maybe she senses the same thing you did about temptation and diminished capacity for decision making.

Anyway, I thought my wife was going to wrap up the texting as it's getting late and we have work in the morning, but to my surprise, they've been texting for hours. A lot of innocent, but definitely a lot of flirting. I told her to tell him that I fell asleep just to see if and how his messages would change - and I was right. Soon after she mentioned I had passed out, he invited her over as him and his buddy were still up drinking and hanging out. She thanked him but said no. Then came messages about the dogs, work, movies etc., but it all seemed like filler between the more steamy texts. The more notable exchanges:

"You should really think about coming over. Tim (Superman's buddy) didn't believe me when I told him about some of the crazy yoga poses you were doing today."

They talked a little more about the gym and he mentioned how he heard a pop in his shoulder when he was lifting today. Proceeds to send her a video message of him taking off his shirt under the guise of "showing her" where he thinks he may have pulled a muscle.

"Oh wow 😲. You should put ice on it and massage the sore part."

"I've been icing it but it's a bit hard to reach. 😭Help!"

"I have a massage gun 🔫 that you should come borrow tomorrow."

"What about now? I'll put on a shirt, I promise lol 😆. Speaking of shirts, I've gotta say again that I loved your t-shirt earlier."

They go on and on and my wife and I decided that she should just tell him that she's about to go to bed and cut it off there, just in case he were to actually make a move on her tonight, we felt like it would be a long night and we both need to get to sleep.

It's going to be really hard focusing on work tomorrow.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:37 pm

I can see things happening a lot sooner than in 2 Saturdays. He is blatantly trying to get her to visit.

Maybe she could reply “if you were alone last night I’d have come over”?

Could send out all sorts of signals a simple message like that? And would probably lead to a “come over when your hubby is asleep” messages much sooner than 2 Saturdays time.

You need to sit down and decide how close you both are to wanting it to happen. Something really important for me was hearing L tell me she wanted it. I didn’t want her doing it to satisfy my fantasy.

I’m really excited for you. I want to be in your shoes this week. It’s gonna be a lot of fun.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722