Girlfriends first date

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
DeAd so7
Experienced

Re: Girlfriends first date

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:28 am

Hello there everyone, and my apologies ahead of time, but, I don't have the time to settle ya'lls curiosity about my last update, I will try to see if I have the time to do so, either this afternoon, or later this evening. For now, I'm just dropping this quick update, as it's been on my mind all night causing me to have a bit of a hard time sleeping, haha.

Nevertheless, here's what happened. Last night, we discussed the possibility of Alex asking to go over to James's again this weekend perhaps, to have some "fun". But, we kind of both agreed that we wanted to have an only us weekend this week, since our days off have kind of been dominated by James, James, and more James. These past few weeks. But still, nevertheless. Last night we had a bit of fun together her, I, and James technically. By my girlfriend sexting James while I teased her. James of course was informed that it wasn't a private conversation they were having over text. And so, last night. We had fun as I teased her about her dressing up for James in her sexy new lingerie, watching as his eyes light up from her beauty, as cheesy as that may sound to others. Still, we had a bit of fun, her, I, and James of course it seems, before she stopped replying to him because we were having sex.

Anyways, that's about it. Just thought I'd inform you all about the fun we were having. As a not super serious update, anyways, again, I'll respond to ya'll later, those who asked me questions earlier. And for now, I'll talk to yall later.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:30 pm

scarfolamew wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:54 am
Wow, very cool that you worked up the courage to go out with them despite some initial apprehension.

I'm so curious for details of how it went down! Did you guys talk directly about the sexual aspect of your arrangement or was it just hinted at? Did Alex actually model lingerie for yall or did you just pick out articles together? It seems either way it would have given the three of you a context where comments about Alex's body and how it would look in different pieces would naturally come up :oops:

Would love to hear some elaboration on these details as well as how your responded to it all psychologically. You're a hero, DeAd!
I'm terms of the sexual aspect, no, we did talk about it. And often teased each other about it, haha. As for Alex modeling them? No, she did not. For starters, sure, we were in a lingerie store, but, it's still a rather public place. So we opted to be on the safe side, and let James know before hand of course, in the case he had any particular idea how it would go down. Now, in terms of how I responded to it, "psychologically" as you're asking. I was NERVOUS AS HELL. For starters because of any possible stares we may garner, and two, because the lingerie was in general meant to be with the intent that James would see it, above all. So, with that in mind. It definitely made me very nervous, and angsty, as James and I "helped" her to pick out some lingerie. I hope that answered your questions, and my apologies if I missed any.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:46 am

That is a great story. Glad you did it, and I totally get where you're coming from.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:40 pm

Hello there everyone, and sorry about not going into details atm. But, to update you all. Me, Alex, and James have decided to all grab some dinner together last minute, after some discussions me and my girlfriend had, I'll inform you all later when we get back what happened, and for now. I'll be right back.

nutjob
Trainable

Unread post by nutjob » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:29 pm

Can I just say, I think it’s awesome that you can hang out with James in a friendly capacity, even if it’s in the context of Alex present.

Do you think you would ever hang out with James without Alex present?

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:51 pm

nutjob wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:29 pm
Can I just say, I think it’s awesome that you can hang out with James in a friendly capacity, even if it’s in the context of Alex present.

Do you think you would ever hang out with James without Alex present?
Maybe. We did talk for a bit during dinner while my girlfriend was in the bathroom, but. If we ever do, it'll probably be awhile I feel before I ever necessarily consider him myself a friend. Since I am rather reserved around people until I truly get to know them, still though. I've been more talkative with him than I would be others I guess given Alex likes him and all. If you have anymore questions though, let me know! And for now, my apologies for my lateness getting back to you, I've been rather busy and I will give the update now.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:01 pm

So, dinner with James and anything was nice and very relaxed. Originally it was going to be an only us weekend for me and my girlfriend. But, James had been messaging her quite a bit recently telling her he misses her, so, we decided we'd have some fun and meet up since he wasn't busy with work thankfully or whatnot. The dinner was fun, we went to a rather casual sort of steak house, and had a nice dinner there. Nothing crazy or whatnot. But, I definitely felt nervous just seeing how excited James was to see my girlfriend, and I'm sure her, him. Besides all that again, we just had a very casual outing with nothing crazy happening. The only thing of note of course, was James inviting us to go see a showing of rocky horror at a theater next weekend. I've never seen it, but, my girlfriend has with her family when she was younger she said. So, we accepted. We both think it's going to be fun, and she's DEFINITELY excited. She was talking about dressing up, seeing as the theater it's at encourages people to dress up. And, I'll say this. Um, I wasn't expecting THAT kind of a dress up until she showed me, haha. Still though, I'm excited to go well, technically this weekend. And until then, or if anything else comes up, I'll keep you all informed. Talk to ya'll later.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:30 am

Hope you have a fun time!

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:18 pm

whosbeensleeping wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:30 am
Hope you have a fun time!
Thank you. I hope we do too.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:35 am

So, I've got a small update. Last night after doing a bit of reflection on some things, I talked with my girlfriend last night about finally getting James's number, and James was comfortable with giving it to me. So, now I have James's number. I haven't spoken to him really except sent him a thank you and a hello message. But now I have the capabilities to talk with him.

milehinbi
Player

Unread post by milehinbi » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:41 pm

Nice. Would you be comfortable with James sending you pics/vids while he's fucking her?

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:09 pm

milehinbi wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:41 pm
Nice. Would you be comfortable with James sending you pics/vids while he's fucking her?
Perhaps, albeit I think I'm still one more joyed when they can have their own moments.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:54 am

Nice. Are you going to suggest things to him to do with your gf at all?

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:31 pm

Magellanic29 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:54 am
Nice. Are you going to suggest things to him to do with your gf at all?
Perhaps, atm though I haven't done anything more than say hi. I've been thinking of asking him if he wants to meet up at a restaurant or bar to talk. So I can perhaps personally get to know him better.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:32 pm

Btw, just to let you all know. We're going to see the movie tomorrow evening, just thought I'd let ya'll know.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:41 pm

Awesome. Look forward to hearing about it.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:56 pm

Hello there everyone, I don't have a lot of time atm. But, I am going to go ahead and update you all as to everything. For starters, we went and got dinner prior to the movie all of us, and James and I had been talking about this. In which he wished to invite my girlfriend over to his for the weekend again, Saturday and Sunday. But, my girlfriend was not feeling Sunday would work as much as she did not want to come home either in the evening or afternoon tired the day before work, so. She decided last minute that she would go to his afterwards from the movie and stay till Saturday evening instead. Nevertheless, the movie was fun. Again though I've never seen it before, so I had a bit of a hard time hearing it, and understanding what's going on, given how loud the actors were during the show. Nevertheless, again the show was fun, and I would talk more. But, I'm kind of busy and I'll give you all a heads up more as to what's going on. Nevertheless, sorry if my update is jumping all over the place and crazy, but I'll talk to ya'll later, and give a more in depth update later.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:34 pm

DeAd so7 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:56 pm
Hello there everyone, I don't have a lot of time atm. But, I am going to go ahead and update you all as to everything. For starters, we went and got dinner prior to the movie all of us, and James and I had been talking about this. In which he wished to invite my girlfriend over to his for the weekend again, Saturday and Sunday. But, my girlfriend was not feeling Sunday would work as much as she did not want to come home either in the evening or afternoon tired the day before work, so. She decided last minute that she would go to his afterwards from the movie and stay till Saturday evening instead. Nevertheless, the movie was fun. Again though I've never seen it before, so I had a bit of a hard time hearing it, and understanding what's going on, given how loud the actors were during the show. Nevertheless, again the show was fun, and I would talk more. But, I'm kind of busy and I'll give you all a heads up more as to what's going on. Nevertheless, sorry if my update is jumping all over the place and crazy, but I'll talk to ya'll later, and give a more in depth update later.
DA7 - :up: :up:

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:38 pm

I am curious as to what happened. I can't wait to find out!

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:29 pm

Hello there everyone, so. To let ya'll know what happened. Let me continue from what happened last night. So, as I mentioned. We all talked about my girlfriend going over to his during our dinner we were having before the show, and so, she went over to his after the movie like we talked about. Albeit we went home, as she wanted to shower firstly, before going to his. And, at first she said she was tired after the show. I drove her over, as she still seemed apt and excited to go, after we talked for a bit about her possibly canceling.

Before heading over she packed a bag of clothes, and the new lingerie we all got together last week. And she hid it in her bag, under the other set of clothes she was bringing she told me. I watched her change, and we were teasing each other how excited James would be to see my girlfriend wearing the lingerie. With that in mind, I brought her over to his thankfully safely despite all my angst, haha. And got back home.

I texted her I got back home safely, and I hoped she was having fun. But it took a little while there after for her to get back to me. Around 40-50 minutes if I can recall seeing later apparently. As james and my girlfriend were all over each other the second I left apparently, and so my girlfriend told me she would tell me all about it in her texts she sent me today. As tbh, I kind of knocked out as soon as I was home due to how busy everything was, and I kind of didn't reply to anything she messaged for the entirety of last night.

Now, onto today(saturday). James cooked a very nice breakfast for the two of them again. Like last time, and was very flirty my girlfriend let me know throughout the day. They apparently, and in her own words were like "sucker fish" with each other she said. Haha. Nevertheless, she did let me know also, that this was the first time last night that she slept in James's arms Friday night, and that he DEFINITELY was not letting her be. Haha, albeit my girlfriend said she was fine with it thankfully. Anyways, she told me that after dinner there, she wanted to surprise James. And dressed up in the lingerie. Which apparently, he already tore some pieces, she told me over the phone. And, that he was quite "ravenous" tonight, not letting up with his kisses, dirty talk, or anything.

So, after everything was all said and done. James apparently, helped my girlfriend into the shower she told me on the drive home, to help her get ready before I came to get her apparently, and now she's knocked out asleep. I'll let ya'll know later what has happened perhaps in more detail if I can, but for now. I am also quite tired myself, and that is everything that she has told me what has happened via phone, and on our drive back. as for now, I'm probably going to be on for a little bit longer for tonight. So, if anybody has any questions, let me know. And I'll talk to yall later. ✌️

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:06 am

I'm curious as to what you mean by James not letting Alex be? What does that mean exactly?
There must've been some really active sex with her lingerie being torn already!
Did they do doggy again, or was it cow girl, or maybe missionary? I love details of the sex that they had!

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:37 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:06 am
I'm curious as to what you mean by James not letting Alex be? What does that mean exactly?
There must've been some really active sex with her lingerie being torn already!
Did they do doggy again, or was it cow girl, or maybe missionary? I love details of the sex that they had!
By what that means exactly was that he was teasing her apparently all throughout the night quite prevalently.. as for exact details? I still don't have those yet, sorry. My girlfriend told me she'll tell me what happened later tonight. So, I also can't answer as for positions or anything like that. But, knowing my girlfriend, and her earlier comments about them being like sucker fish to eat other, I would say they for sure had missionary at one point. Albeit that is just my guess for now. I'll try to let you and everyone else know later exact details if I can. But for now, I'm sorry I can't answer those questions.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:40 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:37 am

By what that means exactly was that he was teasing her apparently all throughout the night quite prevalently.. as for exact details? I still don't have those yet, sorry. My girlfriend told me she'll tell me what happened later tonight. So, I also can't answer as for positions or anything like that. But, knowing my girlfriend, and her earlier comments about them being like sucker fish to eat other, I would say they for sure had missionary at one point. Albeit that is just my guess for now. I'll try to let you and everyone else know later exact details if I can. But for now, I'm sorry I can't answer those questions.
No problems. I'm looking forward to reading what you find out later tonight! here's hoping you and Alex have a hot time in the sack the next time you guys do your thing!

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:03 pm

Hello there again everyone, so. I don't have the details yet, but, I thought I'd update you all on a separate matter really quick. Firstly, I wanted to inform you all, that after picking my girlfriend up from his. She told me on the drive home, that she wants to go back to his rather soon she was telling me, possibly Wednesday or Thursday instead of the weekend this time. We haven't really gone into details yet about it, but, I thought I'd let ya'll know. Instead of holding onto that also until I can talk to her more about it.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:11 pm

Nice sounds like she is really getting into him a lot. How do you feel if she went back so soon? Thanks for the update.