Girlfriends first date

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
parmaham55
Experienced

Re: Girlfriends first date

Unread post by parmaham55 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:08 pm

Wow, congratulations! That's the hottest event I've read on here in a very long time. Mind-blowing. And it sounds like you behaved perfectly for them which will give them confidence to invite you again! Well done for keeping it real, and thinking of their needs like water and pizza! What a show!

entropia
Virgin

Unread post by entropia » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:28 am

Hi! any update? your story is super hot

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:56 am

entropia wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:28 am
Hey, thank you for your appreciation. It definitely helps me want to come on here and push me to write about stuff instead of bottling it up. I'll probably go ahead and update the thread later today about what been going on. Anyways, thank you again for your appreciation, and look out I guess for the update tonight or tomorrow.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:18 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:56 am
entropia wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:28 am
Hey, thank you for your appreciation. It definitely helps me want to come on here and push me to write about stuff instead of bottling it up. I'll probably go ahead and update the thread later today about what been going on. Anyways, thank you again for your appreciation, and look out I guess for the update tonight or tomorrow.
DAS7 - Looking forward to your update. :up: :up:

thinman
Virgin

Unread post by thinman » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:15 pm

Hi, DeAd so7 - I’m also looking forward to your update. Your story is really amazing and fascinating. I must say that your writing has a certain raw emotional character which I appreciate. I have a couple of questions: 1) Can you write some regarding how you and your girlfriend decided to go down this path? Was it your idea or hers? Did it take a long time and many discussions to finally move ahead? And 2) How has the relationship between you and your girlfriend changed after she and James started having sex? Is the sex between the two of you it more intense? More frequent or less? Thanks, and please keep writing!

Cuckcuckgoose1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cuckcuckgoose1 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:40 pm

Great thread. Hope all works out for all parties. Really hot. Confused though about pictures and texts posted. I don't see those. Where are they?

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:53 am

Hello there everyone, sorry for getting people's hopes up about my update. Tbh, things have been a bit crazy personally atm. So, tbh. I had no energy to want to make the update. If anything, things are beginning to look a bit better right now. So, I'll probably make the update sometime this weekend. Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed me sharing these moments of my life and talking about them, and I hope to get around to this update again soon as I can when I have the energy for it. I hope ya'll have a nice rest of your day.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:10 pm

DeAd so7 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:53 am
Hello there everyone, sorry for getting people's hopes up about my update. Tbh, things have been a bit crazy personally atm. So, tbh. I had no energy to want to make the update. If anything, things are beginning to look a bit better right now. So, I'll probably make the update sometime this weekend. Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed me sharing these moments of my life and talking about them, and I hope to get around to this update again soon as I can when I have the energy for it. I hope ya'll have a nice rest of your day.
DA7 - Looking forward to it. :up: :up: :D

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:12 pm

Hello there everyone, for starters. I am sorry if I got people excited to possibly read my last update, tbh. There was a whole bunch of stuff that happened on valentines day, and after that rather distracted me and had me and Alex both kind of stressed out. So, I had a hard time even trying to find the time or the will to go ahead and chat about it here. Nevertheless, things have finally been easing up now. So, I will probably be giving more consistent updates from here on again. Now, for starters, just to kind of get everybody up to speed a bit beginning on what happened last month during valentines day. Alex and James have for a bit now been going to the gym together on Tuesdays. With that in mind. The 13th, the day before valentines day. Was a Tuesday, and so there was a bit of planning on having them meet up and go for dinner rather than the gym. And see where the night takes them. Just in case, Alex did have some things packed and ready to spend the night at his. If it ended up going that way, and it did. Alex, the woman I love had sex with another man the night prior leading into valentines day. Tbh, even though it was a work day. I had a very, VERY hard time sleeping that night, and when Alex came back to me the next evening after her shift at work. I was very, VERY wired from it all.

Now, I would love to talk more in depth about our fun we had valentines day, and I do plan on it eventually. Tbh, I really need to get a lot of this shit off my chest. But, with all the craziness that has been happening recently. I've been tbh feeling quite disoriented with stuff, and just in general stressed to all hell. Anyways, I am just happy I got a bit of what has been going on written out. And in the meantime, if anybody has any questions. Lmk, Alex isn't going to be here tonight. And I traded a shift with somebody tomorrow. So, as long as the call of the bed isn't too strong tonight. I should be off and on for a good bit, haha. In the meantime, I hope you all have a nice rest of your evenings also.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:38 pm

Is Alex spending the night with him?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:50 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:38 pm
Is Alex spending the night with him?
No, not tonight. She's just hanging out with some friends.

thinman
Virgin

Unread post by thinman » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:18 pm

I’m sorry to hear that you have been so stressed. Is there something in particular that is causing the stress? Was it the Valentines situation specifically, or something more general? Please do let us know the “shit” that you want to get off your chest!

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:28 pm

thinman wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:18 pm
I’m sorry to hear that you have been so stressed. Is there something in particular that is causing the stress? Was it the Valentines situation specifically, or something more general? Please do let us know the “shit” that you want to get off your chest!
It was some personal stuff that had to do with Alex and her family. I am not comfortable going into it. But just in general, I was helping her family out with something that was rather important and kind of scary. Tbh, it kind of brought up some bad times that happened with me and my family earlier in my life. So, it kind of got my anxiety up with it.

Now, as for the "shit" you want to know about. For starters, going back to Alex and James meeting each other on Tuesdays for the gym, Alex, James, and I. As of recent after the valentines situation. Have talked about her maybe sometimes on Tuesdays staying at his. For "fun" or just to hang out. Albeit we have talked of course about her texting me if she is ahead of time so I know. Besides that, James is actually coming over again this weekend. We talked about it recently on me seeing them have fun together again. And so, come this Saturday. Alex and him will be having some fun times here again. Besides all that, I mean I haven't gone in depth about a couple of things, but. If you have any questions. Let me know.

thinman
Virgin

Unread post by thinman » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:59 pm

Family issues can be really troubling and difficult, but I am glad to hear it wasn’t anything to do with you and ALex and James. Looks like you will have a good Saturday coming up!! And you are most welcome to go into depth about anything(!) and I’m hoping you have time to write about events this coming Saturday.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:49 pm

When you do see them having fun together, does Alex involve you in any way?
Are you made to be a passive observer, or does she include you, say, having you lick her or him clean?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:03 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:49 pm
When you do see them having fun together, does Alex involve you in any way?
Are you made to be a passive observer, or does she include you, say, having you lick her or him clean?
Well, this'll be our second time that we've planned it where I will be watching them. And so, with that in mind. I am not sure if she is in anyway. But, licking James, or my girlfriend are a no go for me though. Especially just continuing on with James, since when we were first initially planning the first one, where I would watch, he actually specifically asked and clarified with me and her that I wouldn't do anything with him. So, if anything, tbh. I've been dreaming of kissing her while they're going at it, so as long as we are all comfortable of course still, that will probably be happening for sure at least.

thinman
Virgin

Unread post by thinman » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:19 am

So did Alex and James get together at your place yesterday? If so, how did it go? The last time you watched it was very powerful for you!

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:50 am

thinman wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:19 am
So did Alex and James get together at your place yesterday? If so, how did it go? The last time you watched it was very powerful for you!
Yes, James was here. I'll talk about it later when I can. Either tonight. Or tomorrow.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:10 pm

Hello there everyone, for starters. Tbh, there is a lot to talk about for me here, so my apologies but this may end up being a multiple post update. Firstly, let me talk about what has been going on a bit leading up to our crazy Saturday, yesterday. For starters, my girlfriend and James haven't really seen each other for the past week and a half. So, tbh. All of our sexual tensions were running high for a good bit until yesterday. I asked my girlfriend if we could make this past week pretty much all about us. And she did for the most part. For this past week, it was rather like how it was before James came into our lives. And so, me and my girlfriend had some us time. As james also refrained from messaging her or me on my behalf. With that, we got to talking. For one, there was two things we talked about before James came over yesterday afternoon. For one, what is our future looking like? And two. The realization that we've been chatting with James now for a good 8 months now. For now, let me talk about #1. Besides us just talking about our feelings, and anything we might be planning for the foreseeable future outside of this "life style". We got to talking about James, our relationship with him. And the future of it. For now, me and Alex both still want James in our lives. Even though this started out as nothing more than fulfilling our fantasies. James has become a friend of ours. He is always seemingly ready to help, and he is not disrespectful to either me or my girlfriend. And he seems to understand our boundaries, and knows not to push us. He has been a kind friend and lover in a way to my girlfriend. And so, we think we would like to continue playing with him for now for the foreseeable future. Now, onto mine and Alex's 2nd subject of discussion we had. Our time we've spent with James. Again, we began chatting with James way back towards the ending of July last year, and since then. As I've said before, he has been a kind friend to us both. So, a couple days prior to him coming to our place, on Thursday evening. Me and Alex both chatted with him, and we decided to think up of a sexy celebration we could all have together, on his behalf. James for now, hasn't told us what he wants to do just yet for this "celebration" we're going to plan. But for now, that's some of the things that has happened I've been meaning to talk about before discussing what happened yesterday. I'll write out what happened yesterday here in a bit, but in the meantime. If anybody has any questions. Lmk, and I'll try to get back to you all soon.

nutjob
Virgin

Unread post by nutjob » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:25 pm

> James has become a friend of ours.

Have you, or would you consider, spending time with James by yourself? Like, going to a bar, doing sports (basketball/soccer/skiing/etc.), or just hanging out when Alex is not around? Or is James purely a “couple friend” — someone that you are friends with as a couple, but not someone you would spend time with without Alex being there?

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:35 pm

nutjob wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:25 pm
> James has become a friend of ours.

Have you, or would you consider, spending time with James by yourself? Like, going to a bar, doing sports (basketball/soccer/skiing/etc.), or just hanging out when Alex is not around? Or is James purely a “couple friend” — someone that you are friends with as a couple, but not someone you would spend time with without Alex being there?
Personally, I think I wouldn't mind hanging out with him without Alex. Tbh, I'm not much of a guy that goes out. Like goes to bars and stuff. I hike, read, draw, write and play games at times. And me and James every now and again when we've gotten to talking. Have talked about liking the same games, so maybe things like that. I know James does some white water rafting stuff. So besides game stuff, I know maybe we can get along doing something like that.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:32 pm

DA - I just read through all the 14 pages of your journey with Alex and James. Thank you for sharing this incredible journey and your selflessness in putting Alex’s needs first - allowing her to be with him on V-day, your birthday and over Xmas/NY break. Looking forward to following this beautiful relationship and it’s progress….

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:34 pm

Hello there everyone, so. Let me get this next update down before I get distracted again. So, for Saturday. Saturday was quite another fun time between all of us, James came in around Saturday afternoon around 2 if I can recall. But, he did not leave until late Sunday morning. So, for almost a full 24 hours, my wonderful girlfriend and I had a ton of fun with James. For starters, before he came over. We were talking about how much Alex is going to be "distracted" by his "charming ways." And so I made a request if she could rather "distract" our guest that was coming. So, Alex put on a button up of mine on, and wore her lingerie waiting to tease our "guest". So, for about a couple hours where it was me and her. I wanted nothing more than to love on her myself before James got there. But, I was able to hold off thankfully. Haha. And instead I tried to distract myself by watching a movie before he got there. When he arrived. He was well dressed, very much so like he looked like he was going on a date. And I mean with cologne and everything. And after a few hi's and welcomes with him being very much distracted by Alex. We moved our way to the living room. James again was very polite, and tbh. I am wondering if he was also nervous with me being there since this was only our second time doing this thing with me watching. But, he seemed to want to look at Alex. But remained rather polite I guess? Don't know if that would be the right word. But, yeah. Nevertheless, him and Alex got to talking when we got to the living room couch. And God. Sneaking looks at his face and seeing him trying to remain polite. But most assuredly loving the look of my girlfriend was great. Nevertheless, we took things slow. I made us some light snacks, and got out some water. And for a good bit there we just chatted. Alex and James talking about their week, plus how was the situation with Alex's family, work, etc. Eventually James asked if he can kiss Alex. Both to me and to her. And from there. It began. Seeing their lips on each other as they slowly kissed each other drove me crazy. The little sounds, knowing Alex's breath was being slowly taken away with each kiss by this Casanova had me going crazy immediately. And seeing James ask to take off her shirt was hair raising. Seeing them smirk at each other, but also kind of rushing and fumbling a bit as they both lusted for each other had me over the moon. Seeing Alex's eyes looking in his. And his going between her eyes and the button of the shirts was like.... fuck.... Eventually the shirt is off. And now Alex and James are kissing each other with more intensity, Alex definitely being pent up and I think James was too. Because Jesus. They were not just kissing, but more seeking to devour the other by the looks of things in my opinion. Nevertheless, when the kiss breaks again Alex looks over at me and tells me she loves me. Before she and James work to get his coat and jacket off. And I mean fuck man. Seeing her just fucking lusting after him actively helping him get undressed now was just such a mind fuck. Still, I was having fun. Afterwards Alex says she wants to move things to the bedroom so we do. And James now wasn't being so mindful now of his stares, as I saw him just kind of be led by my girlfriend and seeing him looking down at her butt. Haha. Nevertheless, we get to the bedroom. And from here, things go into overdrive between the two, Alex looks over at me and tells me she loves me every now and again, but for James and Alex, they continue this song and dance of kissing then taking a piece of clothing off, then kissing then taking off, etc. And finally. Alex looks over to me, tells me she loves me, and asks me to get them a condom. I do. And fuck man, James is and forgive my vulgarity on this. Ready. Alex, the woman I love, is ready to be with James once more. And I can't help but be fucking enamored by it. Just seeing her unwrapping the condom, James his member hard as a rock by the looks of things, and ready for my girlfriend. Still though, fuck man. It felt like time was freezing as I watched her put the condom on him. And James just sitting there, watching, wanting to be with my girlfriend. As Alex now just teases the fuck out of his cock. She put the condom on him sure, and James was definitely, DEFINITELY ready to be with her. But my girlfriend seemed to have other plans as she just teased the fuck out of him. Kissing him, rubbing him up and down, up and down. Fucking hell it was crazy. And tbh, even though I probably should've been sitting down. I just couldn't as I watched them. James was teasing her too in his own right, rubbing her breasts, kissing her, teasing her. Fuck. Eventually though Alex asks if they can switch and so James is now over my girlfriend, ready now. And when I say ready, I mean REALLY fucking ready. Alex tells me I love you once more, but from here on, I don't remember here saying anymore love you's to me. James and her then get to having sex, and just hearing the sounds alone were just mind numbing to me.

Anyways, I will try to continue this when I can. But, I need to go ahead and get dinner. And I'll hopefully be back on again soon either later tonight or tomorrow to finish this update if I'm in the mood. In the meantime, if anybody has any questions. Lmk, and I'll answer them when I can.

nutjob
Virgin

Unread post by nutjob » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:08 pm

DeAd so7 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:34 pm
Lmk, and I'll answer them when I can.
Wow. That was fucking hot, dude.

Any chance they'd let you take photos or videos so that you can relive the moment afterwards?

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:12 pm

nutjob wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:08 pm
DeAd so7 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:34 pm
Lmk, and I'll answer them when I can.
Wow. That was fucking hot, dude.

Any chance they'd let you take photos or videos so that you can relive the moment afterwards?
No, I did not even think to ask tbh.