Girlfriends first date

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
wagonmaker1
Experienced

Re: Girlfriends first date

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:09 am

u agreeing to your girl friend giving herself to her boyfriend for your birthday is really hot, & very generous of u, my wife chose to give herself to her lover on our 57th wedding anniversary, i watched as they fucked, it was so hot to watch her lover fuck her on the same date that i had first fucked her was so hot, she was a virgin on our wedding day. great memories!!!!!!

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:09 am

Great update! I'm so happy for you man. You are so lucky you have such an amazing GF to do that for you. Great pick by the way was hoping you would pick that lol. How long was she over there with him on your bday? How many rounds did he go on her?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:53 am

Magellanic29 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:09 am
Great update! I'm so happy for you man. You are so lucky you have such an amazing GF to do that for you. Great pick by the way was hoping you would pick that lol. How long was she over there with him on your bday? How many rounds did he go on her?
All wonderful questions! lol

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:49 am

So nice that these two found the perfect guy for her so early in their relationship. Finding that right guy isn't all that easy. If nothing else, we are getting a good look at how challenging it is to fit a lover into our lives what with work, family and all the other stuff. Even better she's embracing her relationship with James and developing feelings for him. So sexy for all three of them!

ccklvr
Trainable

Unread post by ccklvr » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:51 am

Imagine a world in which you can love two people.
A world without the monogamous attidude we normaly have in the western world.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:14 am

stevens4fun wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:49 am
So nice that these two found the perfect guy for her so early in their relationship. Finding that right guy isn't all that easy. If nothing else, we are getting a good look at how challenging it is to fit a lover into our lives what with work, family and all the other stuff. Even better she's embracing her relationship with James and developing feelings for him. So sexy for all three of them!
with the three of them it's the ultimate fantasy for me

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:55 pm

Hello there everyone, I know I haven't updated you all in awhile, and tbh. We've just been kind of busy because of the holidays as well as james, but. And my apologies I'm not going into any details here too much, but. We've been talking, me, and James, and my girlfriend. And we've planned another date for her to go over to his, this time around new years as Christmas is going to be a bit busy for him with his family being over then. Anyways, if ya'll happen to have any questions for me about the date, don't hesitate to shoot a message! Also, my apologies to yall I never got to who had asked questions prior to me. Tbh, I've been rather tired, and busy again as I said. So, I wasn't in the mood to really answer any questions, anyways. I hope you all have a nice day, and hopefully I'll have another update soon.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:11 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:55 pm
Hello there everyone, I know I haven't updated you all in awhile, and tbh. We've just been kind of busy because of the holidays as well as james, but. And my apologies I'm not going into any details here too much, but. We've been talking, me, and James, and my girlfriend. And we've planned another date for her to go over to his, this time around new years as Christmas is going to be a bit busy for him with his family being over then. Anyways, if ya'll happen to have any questions for me about the date, don't hesitate to shoot a message! Also, my apologies to yall I never got to who had asked questions prior to me. Tbh, I've been rather tired, and busy again as I said. So, I wasn't in the mood to really answer any questions, anyways. I hope you all have a nice day, and hopefully I'll have another update soon.
You know you always have our support! We're always interested in you sharing whatever you want to share, but always understand that life can get in the way of things, so take whatever time you need to regroup and be the people you are...wonderful, caring, and loving people!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:16 am

Look forward to the next update.

wifelver
Virgin

Unread post by wifelver » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:56 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:26 am
DeAd so7 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:30 am
Hello there everyone, so, just wanted to update you all really quick, this past weekend me and my girlfriend had our us time, and during so. We talked about quite a few number of things, our feelings, life, and other stuff in general. And I thought I'd inform you guys just some of the things that was what my girlfriend said about her feelings on James. So, to get into it for starters, again, we talked, we've been talking and our chats have definitely made me feel not so angst and stressed out as much, and with that. My girlfriend has told me the truth that she does like James, not love, like. She reiterated that to me quite a lot. And so, we talked about it, about her feelings with James. How she feels excited whenever she comes over and sees him, how nice he is to her, and to me. And just how much of a awesome person he is in general, as opposed to the horror stories we've heard of via stories we've seen and the like. Anyways, just thought I'd inform you all of this since there hasn't been much going on of course, I'll talk to yall later.
I hope that things start up again as I have always enjoyed what you have to say! It's good that it's not love but only like with James.
Do they kiss while they fuck?
The thought of my wife kissing a guy while she’s fucking him is smoking hot!

wifelver
Virgin

Unread post by wifelver » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:11 pm

Jeremie11231 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:48 pm
Re: "And just how much of a awesome person he is in general" -- that's awesome -- really, it is solid gold to find someone like that, who is a good person, treats your girlfriend or wife really well, and can be an actual friend and boyfriend who she admires. If she feels safe with him and can actually admire him, it will make the sex so much hotter. She will be able to let go and surrender to it more deeply and will also more eagerly want to have sex with him and do anything to satisfy him. It might also make it easier for you to experience compersion if you can genuinely admire him yourself and feel he deserves to be the one receiving the satisfaction of being with your girlfriend.
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:26 am
DeAd so7 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:30 am
Hello there everyone, so, just wanted to update you all really quick, this past weekend me and my girlfriend had our us time, and during so. We talked about quite a few number of things, our feelings, life, and other stuff in general. And I thought I'd inform you guys just some of the things that was what my girlfriend said about her feelings on James. So, to get into it for starters, again, we talked, we've been talking and our chats have definitely made me feel not so angst and stressed out as much, and with that. My girlfriend has told me the truth that she does like James, not love, like. She reiterated that to me quite a lot. And so, we talked about it, about her feelings with James. How she feels excited whenever she comes over and sees him, how nice he is to her, and to me. And just how much of a awesome person he is in general, as opposed to the horror stories we've heard of via stories we've seen and the like. Anyways, just thought I'd inform you all of this since there hasn't been much going on of course, I'll talk to yall later.
I hope that things start up again as I have always enjoyed what you have to say! It's good that it's not love but only like with James.
Do they kiss while they fuck?
The thought of my wife kissing a guy while she’s fucking him is smoking hot!

wifelver
Virgin

Unread post by wifelver » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:29 pm

wagonmaker1 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:09 am
u agreeing to your girl friend giving herself to her boyfriend for your birthday is really hot, & very generous of u, my wife chose to give herself to her lover on our 57th wedding anniversary, i watched as they fucked, it was so hot to watch her lover fuck her on the same date that i had first fucked her was so hot, she was a virgin on our wedding day. great memories!!!!!!
I agree with wagonmaker1. That’s such a hot thing to do for any special occasion, but even more amazing when she does it as your birthday gift. And you are very generous and open minded to go along for the ride. You’re a lucky man.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:25 pm

wifelver wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:29 pm
wagonmaker1 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:09 am
I agree with wagonmaker1. That’s such a hot thing to do for any special occasion, but even more amazing when she does it as your birthday gift. And you are very generous and open minded to go along for the ride. You’re a lucky man.
Thank you, I agree. I loved hearing her tell me what happened when she went over. Me and her had quite the fun time together there after, it was an awesome surprise.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:31 pm

Hello there everyone, just wanted to tell you all while I had the time that, my girlfriend and James set up another date together for this weekend. Tomorrow evening apparently they're going to a nice restaurant, and pick up the date at his place. Tbh, I'm excited for her and him. Especially because of things recently with the holidays, work, our relationship, and life in general. They couldn't really hang out together, not since my birthday. And I know my girlfriend has been quite sad about it, it seems. After all, they've been texting each other a lot recently and been making calls to one another. Anyways, I'll let you guys know the details when they come in, haha. And I'll talk to ya'll later.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:36 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:31 pm
Hello there everyone, just wanted to tell you all while I had the time that, my girlfriend and James set up another date together for this weekend. Tomorrow evening apparently they're going to a nice restaurant, and pick up the date at his place. Tbh, I'm excited for her and him. Especially because of things recently with the holidays, work, our relationship, and life in general. They couldn't really hang out together, not since my birthday. And I know my girlfriend has been quite sad about it, it seems. After all, they've been texting each other a lot recently and been making calls to one another. Anyways, I'll let you guys know the details when they come in, haha. And I'll talk to ya'll later.
Thank you for keeping us all up to date! I hope everything goes good with all of y'all. I will probably be updating something soon, too.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:27 am

Hey DA, you had hinted at some point that there were more details about your birthday that you wanted to share. Would you be at all interested in breaking that whole experience down for us? No worries either way!

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:19 pm

scarfolamew wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:27 am
Hey DA, you had hinted at some point that there were more details about your birthday that you wanted to share. Would you be at all interested in breaking that whole experience down for us? No worries either way!
Certainly! Sorry for taking forever to getting back to you. Tbh, I've been very busy, and quite frankly kind of lazy while I can help it because of work. So, my apologies for not getting back to you till now! Now. Let me tell ya'll how my birthday "present" went. For starters, it was only for that night that my girlfriend had stayed at his really. But, it was QUITE the night. For starters during the entire time, she was sending me teasing messages. Especially after me and her talking, and I telling her how much I love about hearing them kiss, so, she had messaged me quite a few times about them doing so. Firstly when she entered into his place, secondly when they were standing above his bed if I can recall, thirdly when they were laying on top of one another, my girlfriend in the Halloween costume she knows i like. And finally, the 4th time being when they had finished, and were cuddling up together.

But yeah, in terms of significant birthday details, I believe that was it. Besides her wearing the succubus halloween costume she knows i like. They had a wonderful time together. And my girlfriend made sure I was not kept out of the loop. Especially before they started, she sent me quite the racy picture while she was on his bed to tease me. It was quite fun for the both of us in the end. Anyways, I hope that answered your question, and again, I am sorry it took me till now to get back to you. Nevertheless, if you have any other questions of course though, let me know!

Ty2023
Prepubescent

Unread post by Ty2023 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:43 pm

Hello Dead. I’m new to this site.

I’m enjoying reading your posts. You’re living the dream! I’m so happy for you. Alex sounds like a great girlfriend and James sounds like the perfect guy to share her with. I hope this lasts for as long as all of you want it to.

I can’t remember if anyone asked but at your dinner and the lingerie store: how did Alex and James act toward each other. Were they making eyes at each other, holding hands, flirting, etc.

Has she shown him any affection in front of you? Kissing, holding hands, etc.

I believe you said they had plans for New Years, does that mean Alex and James will have the first New Years kiss at Midnight?

Will there be any more dinners or other things with the three of you? If so, how would you feel if they acted like a couple? Like at dinner if the three of you sit in a booth Alex and James sit together. If you go someplace together maybe encourage them to act like a couple: hold hand, cuddle, kiss, etc.

Have you thought about either Alex or James calling you during one of their sessions. Have the phone on speaker so you can listen to them having sex.

One other thing that would turn me on. If you ever need to drop something off at James’s place again see if Alex would show up at the front door wearing only one of James old tee shirt. There’s something sexy about a woman wearing nothing but an oversized tee shirt take belongs to a guy.

Place keep up the posts. And good luck with this.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:29 pm

Ty2023 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:43 pm
Hello Dead. I’m new to this site.

I’m enjoying reading your posts. You’re living the dream! I’m so happy for you. Alex sounds like a great girlfriend and James sounds like the perfect guy to share her with. I hope this lasts for as long as all of you want it to.

I can’t remember if anyone asked but at your dinner and the lingerie store: how did Alex and James act toward each other. Were they making eyes at each other, holding hands, flirting, etc.

Has she shown him any affection in front of you? Kissing, holding hands, etc.

I believe you said they had plans for New Years, does that mean Alex and James will have the first New Years kiss at Midnight?

Will there be any more dinners or other things with the three of you? If so, how would you feel if they acted like a couple? Like at dinner if the three of you sit in a booth Alex and James sit together. If you go someplace together maybe encourage them to act like a couple: hold hand, cuddle, kiss, etc.

Have you thought about either Alex or James calling you during one of their sessions. Have the phone on speaker so you can listen to them having sex.

One other thing that would turn me on. If you ever need to drop something off at James’s place again see if Alex would show up at the front door wearing only one of James old tee shirt. There’s something sexy about a woman wearing nothing but an oversized tee shirt take belongs to a guy.

Place keep up the posts. And good luck with this.
Hey, I'm glad to hear you're enjoying our adventures we've been having. Recently though, I've been kind of losing the steam to really post any details on any big news just because I've been busy because of a myriad of things, and to be frank. I've been kind of also getting stressed out on reciting what has happened because of the inundation of questions and things I might receive, nothing wrong with that of course. But, yeah. Haha, so my apologies if perhaps you might find my update posts lacking. Since I generally use this thread as a sort of journal to get out there what's happening, and to settle my thoughts.

But, anyways. Let me answer your questions. Tbh, during our time together all of us going to the store to get her lingerie, there was a bit of flirting, and gazing between them of course. No hand holding or kissing if I can recall. But still, it was QUITE a hot time for all of us. In terms of showing affection the both of them in front of me in general, if I can recall one time. When I had brought some clothes and/or whatever for Alex to James's place. She did get a quick peck from James in front of me, almost like a couple would. Haha. As for other known affections I've seen them do together. I mean, the gazing and the flirting of course. And I've caught Alex talking with James and masturbating a couple of times too. Now, for them hanging out at new years. Yes, James will probably most definitely take the first kiss from my girlfriend for the new year. She'll be going over around the 27th, or the 28th to stay at his. Until January 1st. And so, I'm sure James will DEFINITELY have something planned for them on new years day to do together. As for dinners between the three of us, I'm sure there will be more. None planned atm. But, how would I feel with them acting like a couple and sitting together and everything? Well, I definitely do find the idea to be quite fun. And perhaps we might do something like that in the future, but. Knowing me, and my socially awkward self. I'm sure I would be quite nervous with them being seen perhaps as the couple hanging out with the third wheel friend. Haha. Of course though, everything they do. I would want it to happen naturally, so, I don't see myself wanting to perhaps encourage it as you say, but, things change. So, maybe we might have fun together doing that.

Now, in terms of listening in to them having sex. I have thought about it, and to be frankly honest, I've had people trying to encourage me to do so. But, I am of the mind for them to have their own intimacy, plus. Imagination is quite the strong and fun tool. Albeit, she does give me updates over text at times what's happening. So there is that. Finally, I 100% agree with you on your statement you're saying. I think THAT would be quite the sight to see. And maybe perhaps, I'm thinking I just might ask her to do that. If they're both comfortable with that, after all it is James's shirt. But yeah, again, I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed hearing mine and Alex's adventures together we've been having. And if you have any other questions, let me know! And I'll try to get back to them. Sorry ahead of time btw if perhaps my writing may be ineligible. To be honest, for the past couple days I've been recovering from being sick, so I kind of wrote this in parts while I've been busy today finally moving around and everything, so yeah. Again, I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed hearing what I've had to say. And I hope you have a good day.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:08 pm

Hello there everyone, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Just to let you all know, me, Alex, and James have decided to meet each other for a nice dinner tomorrow night, and then afterwards. My girlfriend will be going with him. And will be spending the new years holiday with him, I am so excited and happy that they both seem comfortable meeting up and hanging out, especially on such an important day too. After all, there is only one 2023 new years day, but anyways. I'm not in the mood to go too big into the specifics atm of what they may be doing during their little adventures together leading up to new years. But, if anybody is interested into what James told me that he has planned, let me know and I'll try to work up the nerve then to recite it, until then though. I hope you all have a nice night, and have fun!

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:03 pm

DeAd so7 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:08 pm
Hello there everyone, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Just to let you all know, me, Alex, and James have decided to meet each other for a nice dinner tomorrow night, and then afterwards. My girlfriend will be going with him. And will be spending the new years holiday with him, I am so excited and happy that they both seem comfortable meeting up and hanging out, especially on such an important day too. After all, there is only one 2023 new years day, but anyways. I'm not in the mood to go too big into the specifics atm of what they may be doing during their little adventures together leading up to new years. But, if anybody is interested into what James told me that he has planned, let me know and I'll try to work up the nerve then to recite it, until then though. I hope you all have a nice night, and have fun!
Well, now I'm intrigued by the notion of what James might have told you!

Has he become more direct with you in general when discussing the arrangement and his activities with Alex?

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:40 am

scarfolamew wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:03 pm
DeAd so7 wrote:
Well, now I'm intrigued by the notion of what James might have told you!

Has he become more direct with you in general when discussing the arrangement and his activities with Alex?
Yes, he has. I have too, in general when we're discussing their future date and what will happen. Thankfully he is completely understanding that of course I should and/or would like to know what's going on, not just because of the fantasy of everything. But, to make sure that my girlfriend is safe in general. So, thankfully. He's very helpful with that, but yeah. Tbh, what we were talking about earlier, was that James wants to invite my girlfriend out to go exercising with him someday while she's there, given if she's feeling up for it. But also because they've talked about going to the gym and such he's told me. Especially since she's been somewhat slacking because of the holidays I can imagine. Haha. But, yeah. Those are some of the things we've talked about recently.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:52 pm

Hello there everyone, just thought I'd update you all and say that my girlfriend is now at James's place. She'll be staying there till January 1st. And for the first time in a few years, I'll be alone for new years.

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:57 am

That is so hot - and a big deal -- sounds like the first time she'll be with him for a few days straight. That's a fantasy/dread of mine that hasn't happened yet. Your courage is admirable!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:12 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
if anybody is interested into what James told me that he has planned, let me know and I'll try to work up the nerve then to recite it
Definitely interested 😛